Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

IwannabangMT
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:50 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Post by IwannabangMT » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:07 am

Dixen wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:50 pm
Im not much on twitch but noticed Alli was on and wanted to take a look, she was having a rant about Guru Gossiper and said she didnt understand why people would spend so much time to talk bad about youtubers and talked about how people on GG didnt like when other people had success. First time I heard her talk about GG, but apparently she has been reading here in the past.

She also mentioned Charles and Allie and said she knew they were having a baby, but that it had nothing to do with her, maybe some people aasked her what she felt about it. She did seem happy for them though. But yeah I can imagine it must be annoying to be asked about her ex all the time.
Coming here when theres drama is one thing but i remember this place was beyond toxic as hell in the past with the ctfxc and shaytards. Just imagine being one of them and theres people coming here every day that they uploaded who are just saying whatever they want. Mostly negative stuff and some positive.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1031
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 6:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Post by melissa1983 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:06 pm

LMAO the only reason she's pissy about GG, is because maybe deep down she knows that we're right about her. She's fucking lazy. She's spends HOURS on twitch playing video games and does nothing else. The only time she leaves the house is when she's flitting off to Germany to visit her girlfriend, or going to vidcon, playlist, etc where she's barely relevant anymore. Or running errands and hopping on twitter to bitch about people in public. I used to be such a HUGE Alli supporter, but she acts like such an entitled bitch sometimes. She's has SO much potential. she's educated, and wasting her life away.

User avatar
SunnyDays
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 664
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:02 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Post by SunnyDays » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:15 am

Have any of you ever actually done a livestream? It's really not as easy as it may sound. You have to be "on" and give a show for hours at a time, there's no editing what you say or do and you have to prepare something to do and talk about. I know some livestreamers personally and there's a lot of work and energy that goes into it when you have a lot of viewers like Alli does. Don't underestimate it.
Image

Arena1992
Learner
Learner
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 5:34 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Post by Arena1992 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:37 pm

melissa1983 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:06 pm
LMAO the only reason she's pissy about GG, is because maybe deep down she knows that we're right about her. She's fucking lazy. She's spends HOURS on twitch playing video games and does nothing else. The only time she leaves the house is when she's flitting off to Germany to visit her girlfriend, or going to vidcon, playlist, etc where she's barely relevant anymore. Or running errands and hopping on twitter to bitch about people in public. I used to be such a HUGE Alli supporter, but she acts like such an entitled bitch sometimes. She's has SO much potential. she's educated, and wasting her life away.
Couldn’t agree more!

violetwinds
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:02 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Post by violetwinds » Mon May 06, 2019 11:55 am

what happened to her yt she fell off? haven’t watched in ages

treetown_squirrel
Debater
Debater
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:46 pm
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 92 times

Re: Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Post by treetown_squirrel » Tue May 07, 2019 7:18 pm

SunnyDays wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:15 am
Have any of you ever actually done a livestream? It's really not as easy as it may sound. You have to be "on" and give a show for hours at a time, there's no editing what you say or do and you have to prepare something to do and talk about. I know some livestreamers personally and there's a lot of work and energy that goes into it when you have a lot of viewers like Alli does. Don't underestimate it.
I appreciate the labor that goes into it. But I think it's a valid criticism to say she doesn't seem like she's that into it (given this is a gossip forum)-- because she's not obligated to stream on twitch the same way she's not obligated to post on youtube. There are numerous ways she could be involved in gaming outside of streaming. And given how sensitive she is to being in the public eye it might not be the worst thing for her to pursue that... And I really don't mean that in a "women don't belong in video games" sense. I truly mean it in the "if I could go back and start a career in this industry from scratch would I do it this way again?" sense.

User avatar
GossipJunkie33
Talker
Talker
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:24 am
Has thanked: 378 times
Been thanked: 464 times

Re: Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Post by GossipJunkie33 » Tue May 07, 2019 9:51 pm

She posted a photo on IG the other day from a pole dancing exercise class and she looked pretty great!

gatorade
Talker
Talker
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:29 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Post by gatorade » Fri May 10, 2019 6:06 am

GossipJunkie33 wrote:She posted a photo on IG the other day from a pole dancing exercise class and she looked pretty great!
g

that was her? thought it was someone else lol


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 720
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 7:10 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Post by Miss Sunshine » Fri May 24, 2019 7:59 am

Aren't Datev and Hannah in Florida? I wonder if she even hangs out with them anymore.

Arena1992
Learner
Learner
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 5:34 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Post by Arena1992 » Sat May 25, 2019 7:39 am

Miss Sunshine wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:59 am
Aren't Datev and Hannah in Florida? I wonder if she even hangs out with them anymore.

She is in the Florida Keys. Somehow I doubt it

User avatar
space_cadet
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 757
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:54 am
Has thanked: 318 times
Been thanked: 1627 times

Re: Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Post by space_cadet » Mon May 27, 2019 11:43 am

Arena1992 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 7:39 am
Miss Sunshine wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:59 am
Aren't Datev and Hannah in Florida? I wonder if she even hangs out with them anymore.

She is in the Florida Keys. Somehow I doubt it
Datev was in the Key West for like a day or two with her new boyfriend, but she was also in Sarasota/Siesta Key for several days visiting her parents and celebrating her dad's birthday. I don't really keep up with Alli on SM, but she wasn't in any of Datev's IG posts. It seems like Alli travels a lot these days.

I've also noticed Alli doesn't go visit Datev in Cali anymore. It might just be hard because Datev now works full-time and wouldn't have a lot of free time to hang out like she used to.

The last video they were in together appears to be more than three years ago in 2016.

User avatar
Nodrunkjackiechan
Learner
Learner
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Post by Nodrunkjackiechan » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:10 pm

Aw man Alli is back in Spain! I soooo wish she would do like 1 short IRL stream with her new girl while she is there. Not only is IRL currently the shit on twitch (it would likely seriously boost her viewership), but she is so fun, interested in things and she always has a way with travel that doesn’t make her part of the cancer culture on twitch and YouTube.

One can dream 😭

Online
User avatar
icp
Learner
Learner
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:43 am
Has thanked: 11592 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Post by icp » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:03 pm

Nodrunkjackiechan wrote:Aw man Alli is back in Spain! I soooo wish she would do like 1 short IRL stream with her new girl while she is there. Not only is IRL currently the shit on twitch (it would likely seriously boost her viewership), but she is so fun, interested in things and she always has a way with travel that doesn’t make her part of the cancer culture on twitch and YouTube.

One can dream Image
Agreed! Her love for Valencia in the old vlogs had such an impact on me, I ended up going there years later and trying everything and anything she had previously recommended. She’s a great traveller!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dixen
Informer
Informer
Posts: 440
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:22 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Post by Dixen » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:21 pm

space_cadet wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:43 am
Arena1992 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 7:39 am
Miss Sunshine wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:59 am
Aren't Datev and Hannah in Florida? I wonder if she even hangs out with them anymore.

She is in the Florida Keys. Somehow I doubt it
Datev was in the Key West for like a day or two with her new boyfriend, but she was also in Sarasota/Siesta Key for several days visiting her parents and celebrating her dad's birthday. I don't really keep up with Alli on SM, but she wasn't in any of Datev's IG posts. It seems like Alli travels a lot these days.

I've also noticed Alli doesn't go visit Datev in Cali anymore. It might just be hard because Datev now works full-time and wouldn't have a lot of free time to hang out like she used to.

The last video they were in together appears to be more than three years ago in 2016.
Where did see you him? Didnt know she had a new bf, I checked her IG but dont see anything special or new guy with her, she looks single. I know some been speculating if she was still with Kev but I guess they broke up.

Dixen
Informer
Informer
Posts: 440
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:22 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Post by Dixen » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:32 pm

Nodrunkjackiechan wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:10 pm
Aw man Alli is back in Spain! I soooo wish she would do like 1 short IRL stream with her new girl while she is there. Not only is IRL currently the shit on twitch (it would likely seriously boost her viewership), but she is so fun, interested in things and she always has a way with travel that doesn’t make her part of the cancer culture on twitch and YouTube.

One can dream 😭
She posted some stories today on her IG, looks like they been at a ZOO or something.

User avatar
space_cadet
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 757
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:54 am
Has thanked: 318 times
Been thanked: 1627 times

Re: Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Post by space_cadet » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:43 pm

Dixen wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:21 pm
space_cadet wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:43 am
Arena1992 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 7:39 am
Miss Sunshine wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:59 am
Aren't Datev and Hannah in Florida? I wonder if she even hangs out with them anymore.

She is in the Florida Keys. Somehow I doubt it
Datev was in the Key West for like a day or two with her new boyfriend, but she was also in Sarasota/Siesta Key for several days visiting her parents and celebrating her dad's birthday. I don't really keep up with Alli on SM, but she wasn't in any of Datev's IG posts. It seems like Alli travels a lot these days.

I've also noticed Alli doesn't go visit Datev in Cali anymore. It might just be hard because Datev now works full-time and wouldn't have a lot of free time to hang out like she used to.

The last video they were in together appears to be more than three years ago in 2016.
Where did see you him? Didnt know she had a new bf, I checked her IG but dont see anything special or new guy with her, she looks single. I know some been speculating if she was still with Kev but I guess they broke up.
She posted a pic (sort of) of him on an IG story when she was in FL. She was also with him in the Keys...alone. I'm not sure if those pics are still on IG.

I think she and Kevin broke up more than a year ago. I think she just lives alone now and she doesn't post the new guy. But he obviously went to FL and met her family.

Dixen
Informer
Informer
Posts: 440
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:22 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Post by Dixen » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:14 am

space_cadet wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:43 pm
Dixen wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:21 pm
space_cadet wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:43 am
Arena1992 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 7:39 am
Miss Sunshine wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:59 am
Aren't Datev and Hannah in Florida? I wonder if she even hangs out with them anymore.

She is in the Florida Keys. Somehow I doubt it
Datev was in the Key West for like a day or two with her new boyfriend, but she was also in Sarasota/Siesta Key for several days visiting her parents and celebrating her dad's birthday. I don't really keep up with Alli on SM, but she wasn't in any of Datev's IG posts. It seems like Alli travels a lot these days.

I've also noticed Alli doesn't go visit Datev in Cali anymore. It might just be hard because Datev now works full-time and wouldn't have a lot of free time to hang out like she used to.

The last video they were in together appears to be more than three years ago in 2016.
Where did see you him? Didnt know she had a new bf, I checked her IG but dont see anything special or new guy with her, she looks single. I know some been speculating if she was still with Kev but I guess they broke up.
She posted a pic (sort of) of him on an IG story when she was in FL. She was also with him in the Keys...alone. I'm not sure if those pics are still on IG.

I think she and Kevin broke up more than a year ago. I think she just lives alone now and she doesn't post the new guy. But he obviously went to FL and met her family.
Okay maybe I saw it not sure, I might have thought it was just a friend or some other family member. Been a while since i've seen her and Alli together, hopefully they are still friends.

Post Reply

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”