ImageImage

queenofsaigon
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mouse-Killin'andMorgue-Chillin':AtHomewithLydiaFillen#33

Post by queenofsaigon »

Ali either doesn’t know the premise behind boomerangs or he is internally screaming get me out of here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

This is what people are complaining about, instead of clearly disclosing she's on a press trip to advertise a product, she pretends it's "A dream date we have been waiting 5 years for" to disguise it's purely a business trip to shill the latest launch. Calling it "Emporio Armani fragrance launch AD with expenses paid trip to Chewton Glen Spa" doesn't have the same ring I guess, but at least it's honest. This video was done purely of content that needs to be disclosed, it's not a personal trip, it's an advert, nothing more nothing less.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

start of the flog and she says she wanted to go to chewton ever since Ali parents went. Surprise surprise, she is copying people. How have they not gone for 5 years. I know, they didnt want to fork out for it themselves, waited until some brand would pay for them to go. and she wonders why people get the impression they are free loaders. they could have gone for their honeymoon if they were that keen to go.

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:ImageImage
Christ she’s an odd bod isn’t she

justforthelols
Talker
Talker

Post by justforthelols »

If it took her 5 years to convince a brand to send her there I have to say she is shit at her job. Also, if you want to go so desperately just fucking pay for it yourself you twat.

And just a warning guys, the lisp is strong in this commercial. Brace yourselves. There is also fake squealing, because she is OH THO EXTHITED. And to top it off Ms. Gluten-free eats a shit ton of gluten. I am a celiac and if I were to eat all that I'd be sick for days.

Gesendet von meinem ANE-LX1 mit Tapatalk

avabella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by avabella »

Here’s a wild thought - tagging things with ‘bought with my own money’ is irrelevant really - her own ‘money’ has come from an affiliate link from something she advertised so... it’s an ad?

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

Why isn't her IG post labelled as an ad? Why doesn't it say on the YT title that its an ad??!!! Does she need reporting already!!!

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

eggybeggy wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:47 am
Why isn't her IG post labelled as an ad? Why doesn't it say on the YT title that its an ad??!!! Does she need reporting already!!!
I haven't even started to watch it and i'm confused, it says includes paid partnership promotion etc on the screen, but down below it lists the links to all the outfits she wore, why has she not written next to each one whether they were bought or gifted, because for example the Prada bag she has put as gifted from My Theresa in previous posts, so shouldn't she have done that on this video???

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

Lola-Faith wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:59 am
eggybeggy wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:47 am
I haven't even started to watch it and i'm confused, it says includes paid partnership promotion etc on the screen, but down below it lists the links to all the outfits she wore, why has she not written next to each one whether they were bought or gifted, because for example the Prada bag she has put as gifted from My Theresa in previous posts, so shouldn't she have done that on this video???
Yes, i would have thought that where she affiliate linked the items they should have been grouped in to, gifted, vouchers, bought etc. She need to be clearer, because we all know she didnt buy all of that stuff herself. She is going to get herself into trouble!!

She also said she would put how you could buy the perfume in the description and she didnt. If i worked for Armani i would be pretty pissed off.

happyforest
Informer
Informer

Post by happyforest »

Dream date to me implies romance, sexy time. This vlog is just them stuffing their faces (with loads of cheese and gluten goods), Lydia baby talking A LOT, Lydia demanding Ali get her pillows for her bum, Lydia demanding Ali get her food, and Lydia going on about the view that is all winter dead trees that remind one of an apocalyptic view. The resort is nice enough, but wow, can these two duds be any less romantic towards each other?! Not once is there any heat between them, they don't get dressed up or flirt with each other. At one point I expected to see Lydia mounting the fireplace, it's the only thing she seemed keen on being next to.

And I spotted Cal in the background. How romantic, indeed.

justforthelols
Talker
Talker

Post by justforthelols »

I found a really good blog post and as we know Lidl reads here I will post snaps that will help her and she should reflect on. You are welcome, LabiaLidl. Image

https://www.vixmeldrew.com/declare-bran ... borations/

It's an interesting read anyways, she seems to have her head in the right place. Have not heard of her before, stumbled across this article on Google. ImageImageImageImage

Gesendet von meinem ANE-LX1 mit Tapatalk

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

happyforest wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:28 pm
Dream date to me implies romance, sexy time. This vlog is just them stuffing their faces (with loads of cheese and gluten goods), Lydia baby talking A LOT, Lydia demanding Ali get her pillows for her bum, Lydia demanding Ali get her food, and Lydia going on about the view that is all winter dead trees that remind one of an apocalyptic view. The resort is nice enough, but wow, can these two duds be any less romantic towards each other?! Not once is there any heat between them, they don't get dressed up or flirt with each other. At one point I expected to see Lydia mounting the fireplace, it's the only thing she seemed keen on being next to.

And I spotted Cal in the background. How romantic, indeed.
Completely agree. No chemistry whatsoever. Did they even go in the hot tub?

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

New Thread guys.. going through them fast again lol!!

viewtopic.php?f=658&t=34970

slothingaround
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slothingaround »

BloodyBasketCase wrote:Image

Quick philosophical question: If you exercise and don't post a smug camel toed selfie on your stories, does it even count?
Omg that mangina Image looks like a barbie’s crotch, put your flaps away lydiot Image

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

queenofsaigon wrote:Image

Ali either doesn’t know the premise behind boomerangs or he is internally screaming get me out of here!

Ali’s face!! Hahahahaha hahahahaha whoever bloody told him this look he does looks good I applaud for giving so many laughs to us

His posing is beyond pathetic and weird lol

Food_n_chill
Debater
Debater

Post by Food_n_chill »

Brunette_ wrote:Just scrolled through the comments under her latest ig post...so many dumb people, oh my...”Lydia is a public figure but it’s her business where she gets the items from” or “TV people also wear clothes but do not have to disclose”. Seriously, is that an (ignorant) face of a new consumer? Influenzas do not post your regular candid photos of their lives, they do not share the moments, they are not your regular girls next door. They use these public SM accounts (and yes, they have private, real ones as well) to SELL. All their posts/videos/stories are preplanned, strategically developed, staged, photographed and photoshopped professionally with a sole purpose to SELL. They will not raise their finger to simply share a moment of pure joy, or a funny moment they’ve witnessed accidentally on a street. EVERY SINGLE PICTURE/STORY/VIDEO is a PRODUCT for sale. It’s not their life you follow, it’s their business you buy from. If tomorrow all the brands will stop working with them, they will all close down their public accounts as they are not interested in sharing their life with thousands of strangers for free.

I 100%. This is why she stopped posting normal posts on her Instagram like she used to a few years ago before this whole social media selling craze. Like all other people do. Selfies, photos of their food, parties with their friends. Normal life. I guess boring photos as well. She used to do them but not anymore. Who on earth has got a schedule for a photo on Tuesday Friday Sunday. I post photos on my social media whenever I fancy. Sometimes even twice a day. But she won’t, because it won’t generate enough interest for sales. This is what I have about social media these days. The real point for it got lost. People used to have social media to keep in touch with their friends and family now it’s used to flog crap.

Food_n_chill
Debater
Debater

Post by Food_n_chill »

Muff_puff wrote:Are they that hard up that they had to sell the old lights. Oh dear ImageImage
And I think lumi doesn’t give a shit about her lights or anything in their house. She is a cat.

Food_n_chill
Debater
Debater

Post by Food_n_chill »

PixelGirl wrote:I just watched the documentary on Netflix about the Fyre Festival, and how it was made to look more than it was by the Influencers that were offered exclusive accommodation in return for sharing about the festival with their followers, with the sole intention of selling tickets for the event. It stated during the documentary that changes had to be made about declarations by Influencers on Social Media.

Also some time ago, there was a questionnaire on the CSA website and I answered the questions about social media marketing. I am guessing some of the responses they got to that questionnaire were used to inform these latests changes.
Your responses are now making history girl!

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

eggybeggy wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:37 pm
New Thread guys.. going through them fast again lol!!

viewtopic.php?f=658&t=34970
Join us in the new thread :D.

Return to “Lydia Millen”