Post by vandal86 »

WhiteMagic wrote:
gemma14 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:37 pm
Armywife1508 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:36 pm
Darcy507 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:40 am
Also, Anna's post on Instagram for Eduardo's birthday. She said that he drives her crazy like 20 times in those few sentences. Surely, kids can misbehave but why focus on that when you're writing a birthday post.
And by “drives her crazy” she means he speaks to her.
This made me mad.

and dares to wake up at 5/6am and interrupt her workouts by coming downstairs, or tries to talk to her while she's droning on about nothing in her instastories.
Does she ever think that she can be waking him up.
Or that he thinks mummy is up I should get up.

I hate how their say stuff about Eduardo it's always sounds like their I don't want to say hate but with what they say it sure sound like it.
And I maybe reading into this to much (but my partner and mum even Gdma say it) But he is the least child in the thumbnails. Their pick the ones where he is crying. In Alessias 2nd birthday it's his side of face whilst you see everyone's face. I can go on.
I would so want to adopt him
If the money could magically come to them every month without the kids they would happily give them away. You can feel it how anna regrets having so many kids and doesnt even want this life. I have truly started disliking her so much and cant even stand her face in the morning insta stories Image

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

CourtneyShayne
Informer
Informer

Re: The SJ's :Bringing Up Brats: All The Gear & No Idea Part 157

Post by CourtneyShayne »

I'm new to these people but do her followers (I hate using that word!!! Lol) actually enjoy watching her sweaty instastories? I go on IG to see things that make my eyes happy and those stories she posts are not it! Shes sweaty, lisping from invisiline, it's dark and depressing, and I've not heard her really saying anything that compelling (I usually only last a minute or so). She should at least wipe the sweat, we believe you that you work out! No need need to prove it with your sweat 🤢

islandsnatch
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by islandsnatch »

Has anyone else noticed every time Anna puts the food she eats on her insta story, she’ll put a 😅 every time it’s something unhealthy? It’s so annoying. E.g ‘boiled eggs , lots of mayo 😅

bagafreebee
Talker
Talker

Post by bagafreebee »

So she is promoting Way Day because she loves her Sofa and ottoman from there, yes love because you got them for free Zzzzzzzzz. I would love to know what they have actually paid full price for in that house.

lurkerxx
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkerxx »

Okay, I'm sorry... but what the fuck is this? I know she can do whatever she likes, she can't paint her whole face as a clown everyday, but... seriously? This isn't contouring your lips. This is just stupid. No person, in her sane mind, would do something like this. She's so fucking vain, how can she wear her lips like that???? The thing is she probably does it just because people have noticed and she claims "oh, it's how I like it, so". She's stubborn and proud like that. She looks like she has chocolate all around her mouth. She truly looks at pictures or footage like that and thinks "Oh, that looks amazing."? I know she isn't very bright, but...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bubble07
Learner
Learner

Post by bubble07 »

Armywife1508 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:45 am
Have the parents ever invited any boys over to play with Eduardo? It does seem like they have pushed him off with Emilia and her friends (parties and play dates). It’s ridiculous to argue over what his preferences are, but I have not really seen him interacting with many boys. I know he played Rugby for a bit, but there’s not a lot of socializing going on during practice.
Exactly and the lack of socializing him with boys as well as girls, the lack of his parents seeking out little friends of his own, has left him sitting on the friends bench.

say_whaat
Learner
Learner

Post by say_whaat »

Vixen_ wrote:
bubble07 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:01 pm
Vixen_ wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:47 am
Jeez eduardo is a kid let him live its actually grim how grown ass adults are discussing 5 year olds sexual orientation get a grip and let him play with a plastic object, trust it doesn't matter what colour it is or shape a barbie wont hurt him. Seriously if Annas stories bother you so much stop watching why is everyone obsessed this is getting ridiculous look at yourself. There is no gossip on this forum its just a load of weirdo adults look in the mirror
You're in the wrong thread. This is a trash site, the rave section is front page at the top. Go play there.

It's not a guru category so you're wrong. Dont even post but read and people dont have a problem slagging off children on here but cant face a mirror up to their faces lol ok its just abhorrent the accusations and the eduardo thing is a last straw how are people not embarrassed of themselves.
Just had a look at her old replies, she's been on here before defending these pair of dumbwits

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

bubble07 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:05 pm
Armywife1508 wrote:
Have the parents ever invited any boys over to play with Eduardo? It does seem like they have pushed him off with Emilia and her friends (parties and play dates). It’s ridiculous to argue over what his preferences are, but I have not really seen him interacting with many boys. I know he played Rugby for a bit, but there’s not a lot of socializing going on during practice.
Exactly and the lack of socializing him with boys as well as girls, the lack of his parents seeking out little friends of his own, has left him sitting on the friends bench.
If my child came to me and told me he had to sit on that bench I would get my happy ass to the school and speak with the teachers to get their POV. I would definitely not include it in a public video.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

bubble07
Learner
Learner

Post by bubble07 »

say_whaat wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:20 pm
Vixen_ wrote:
bubble07 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:01 pm
Vixen_ wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:47 am
Jeez eduardo is a kid let him live its actually grim how grown ass adults are discussing 5 year olds sexual orientation get a grip and let him play with a plastic object, trust it doesn't matter what colour it is or shape a barbie wont hurt him. Seriously if Annas stories bother you so much stop watching why is everyone obsessed this is getting ridiculous look at yourself. There is no gossip on this forum its just a load of weirdo adults look in the mirror
You're in the wrong thread. This is a trash site, the rave section is front page at the top. Go play there.

It's not a guru category so you're wrong. Dont even post but read and people dont have a problem slagging off children on here but cant face a mirror up to their faces lol ok its just abhorrent the accusations and the eduardo thing is a last straw how are people not embarrassed of themselves.
Just had a look at her old replies, she's been on here before defending these pair of dumbwits

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
You'd almost think it was one of the pair of dumb wits. :rofl: :rofl:

Offtobuttonmoon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Offtobuttonmoon »

lurkerxx wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:33 am
Okay, I'm sorry... but what the fuck is this? I know she can do whatever she likes, she can't paint her whole face as a clown everyday, but... seriously? This isn't contouring your lips. This is just stupid. No person, in her sane mind, would do something like this. She's so fucking vain, how can she wear her lips like that???? The thing is she probably does it just because people have noticed and she claims "oh, it's how I like it, so". She's stubborn and proud like that. She looks like she has chocolate all around her mouth. She truly looks at pictures or footage like that and thinks "Oh, that looks amazing."? I know she isn't very bright, but...
Good Lord they look even more heinous close up! Doesn't her personal trainer Lucy wear her lipliner in a similar way too?

smom12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by smom12 »

Coming on here to gossip and make assumptions about the posters on a gossip site. Hypocrite much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23sure

Post by 23sure »

lurkerxx wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:33 am
At this point she must be trolling right?! What tha hellllll :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
how-you-think-overlining-your-lips-is-going-to-turn-3160374.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WhiteMagic
Learner
Learner

Post by WhiteMagic »

Armywife1508 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:30 pm
bubble07 wrote:
Armywife1508 wrote:
If my child came to me and told me he had to sit on that bench I would get my happy ass to the school and speak with the teachers to get their POV. I would definitely not include it in a public video.
Wait what is this whole friend bench thing? Is this new?
Never heard it at the school I worked at.
I thought he was friends with Bonnie, Lucy and a boy. Why is E2 having to sit on a bench?
Also won't he be on the same playground with Emilia?

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

lurkerxx wrote:Okay, I'm sorry... but what the fuck is this? I know she can do whatever she likes, she can't paint her whole face as a clown everyday, but... seriously? This isn't contouring your lips. This is just stupid. No person, in her sane mind, would do something like this. She's so fucking vain, how can she wear her lips like that???? The thing is she probably does it just because people have noticed and she claims "oh, it's how I like it, so". She's stubborn and proud like that. She looks like she has chocolate all around her mouth. She truly looks at pictures or footage like that and thinks "Oh, that looks amazing."? I know she isn't very bright, but...

eww

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Paused at the perfect time. What is that lip she’s done? A mess

nco88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nco88 »

The liner is too dark, it's a look alright. She can overdraw to her hearts content but this doesn't mean it looks good.

fdbjg1642
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by fdbjg1642 »

Looks like Anna’s branching out into clothes. As if seeing how she styles herself wasn’t bad enough, now we get to see other people wear her ‘creations’ (or what she’ll pass off as her creations). Lord help us!

Wheresmejumper
Learner
Learner

Post by Wheresmejumper »

WhiteMagic wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:33 pm
Armywife1508 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:30 pm
bubble07 wrote:
Armywife1508 wrote:
Wait what is this whole friend bench thing? Is this new?
Never heard it at the school I worked at.
I thought he was friends with Bonnie, Lucy and a boy. Why is E2 having to sit on a bench?
Also won't he be on the same playground with Emilia?
It's a buddy bench, my sons school has them. If a child is in the yard and has nobody to play with they sit at the bench and a teacher or another child knows they are feeling lonely and will help them find a group to play with. It's actually a really nice idea and has helped some of the quieter kids make friends.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Wheresmejumper wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:46 am

It's a buddy bench, my sons school has them. If a child is in the yard and has nobody to play with they sit at the bench and a teacher or another child knows they are feeling lonely and will help them find a group to play with. It's actually a really nice idea and has helped some of the quieter kids make friends.
It sounds nice. I wish they had them for adults. :)

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

The Buddy Bench is a nice idea, but he was obviously concerned about it, and she wouldn’t stop filming to give him some attention. Then she posted it to the world. It’s so embarrassing how thoughtless the parents are. Maybe teach the kids how to interact with other people besides a camera and “friends” you never see. Develop some freaking social skills. It was so telling when one day Eduardo walked into the kitchen while Anna was filming, and he looked at the camera and waved and said hello, as if someone else was actually in the room.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Return to “Anna Saccone”