Bratayley: bye bye Hollywood Hello divorce - Part 13

benefactr
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley: bye bye Hollywood Hello divorce - Part 13

Post by benefactr »

I'm not seeing him. At 19:44 its just annie hanging on to the pool wall thing. Only guy I saw at the pool was whomever was there working on I think new merch for them.
lnm8700 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:00 pm
its around 19:44 and just for a short time, i skipped a lot of the video but happened to catch it.

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

It's been circulating on Insta that Avi,Ashers brother, likes Hayley because some fan said scratch your ear if you like Hayley. HE'S 13. His sister is older than Hayley is and isn't that kinda weird. The leblanc sisters dating the Angel brothers.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

lnm8700 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:00 pm
Tialaila05 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:45 pm
lnm8700 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:42 pm
Wow Billy and Katie and both girls are together in the video today. haven't watched it all yet but you can hear Billy talking when they are around the pool and the dogs are trying to get the food.
Oh I skipped through the vlog to Hayley appearances and didn't see him so I just presumed he wasn't there. Also I can't remember Hayley being that scared of planes apart from when she was younger. When they used to back and forth to LA I can't remember her being that scared

its around 19:44 and just for a short time, i skipped a lot of the video but happened to catch it.
It certainly sounded like Billy. The next clip they were at the airport, so maybe he was there to watch the dogs? Hard to tell the timeline these days. Don't even know where Annie was at the start when she was so desperate to see Piper again.

I did laugh at Katie when she was patting herself on the back for pronouncing the 'g' in 'argue', but then got stuck in this pronunciation/grammar nightmare loop. It sounded like she was having a stroke at 18:44. Maybe the comments ribbing her about her emphatic defense of her poor grammar in the last vlog got to her. "Me going to watch movies all day!"

The girls' behavior concerns me. They never showed Hayley have a fear of flying quite like this before. There was another scene where Hayley was upset that she fell and Katie said she ignored it, because it seemed "a little over-dramatic"....then immediately snapped focus back to ask Annie why she was upset....she dropped a cookie (hopefully she survived)! Maybe Hayley is playing up this flying fear because it is the only way she can get her mom to know she exists. Annie is torturing the dogs again and gets no reprimand as usual. What joy can she possibly get from throwing them into a pool in the cold and watching them struggle to get out?

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

She did used to have a flying fear like this before. Katie said she would cry when they had to get onto the plane and she always needed either Annie or Caleb to hold her hand. It was when she was like 4 or 5 though. Maybe something triggered the fear again.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

I just looked at Paige's Instagram. Part of me hopes that she is making her situation more dramatic & serious than it truly is. She says she isn't even allowed to sit up in bed, then says she can't help walking around, and did a 32 week bump photo shoot. She apologized for it being late, because she was in the hospital! Please tell me she isn't dumb enough to be intentionally trying to go into pre-term labor for content/attention or a "tiny cute preemie"?

I was surprised to hear about her boyfriend. She says he has been a huge help throughout this process and in life. She also said she had hoped the baby would look like him. If they have such a great relationship, I wonder why they won't be living together and why her mom is the one caring for her? Such mixed messages. I hope he is there to support her, because she seems entirely unprepared for birth, much less motherhood. That baby will need a parent.....

Post by Guest »

Paige is an idiot. She thinks all the drugs they are pumping into her are great for Baby Girl and will make her soooo healthy and perfect. She just doesn't get it. All she cares about are the mommy/daughter matching outfit photos she will post to insta. And that comment she made about how cute her baby would be if she was born early and tiny...really, there are no words for that kind of stupidity.

I really was shocked to hear that Frizbee passed quite awhile ago until I started thinking about it. I'm sure they left that poor bunny in that dinky cage all by herself for months at a time. When her food and water feeders ran out, there was no one to refill them. Not to mention how hot/cold/dark/lonely it got in the house with no one ever there. Yep, Billy & Katie are the definition of "monster.'

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Tialaila05 wrote:It's been circulating on Insta that Avi,Ashers brother, likes Hayley because some fan said scratch your ear if you like Hayley. HE'S 13. His sister is older than Hayley is and isn't that kinda weird. The leblanc sisters dating the Angel brothers.
And Hayley is TEN. She is far too young for "dating". And what is he going to say, he doesn't like her? Maybe he just means he likes her as a friend. Those little tests: "wiggle your left ear if you're in love"-- what if Avi's ear actually itched?

I swear, people are so stupid.(I don't mean you) They were shipping Hayley with some guy last year too. It's just obnoxious.

I wonder why she is suddenly afraid of airplanes? They've vlogged many, many flights, and I have never seen her afraid to fly. Maybe just growing up a little bit and understanding that planes sometimes crash? When you're a little kid, you don't think about things like that, because you just aren't aware that they happen.
Edit to add: I had missed the post about Katie saying Hayley used to be afraid before. I never knew that!
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

GspGrl6666 wrote:Paige is an idiot. She thinks all the drugs they are pumping into her are great for Baby Girl and will make her soooo healthy and perfect. She just doesn't get it. All she cares about are the mommy/daughter matching outfit photos she will post to insta. And that comment she made about how cute her baby would be if she was born early and tiny...really, there are no words for that kind of stupidity.

I really was shocked to hear that Frizbee passed quite awhile ago until I started thinking about it. I'm sure they left that poor bunny in that dinky cage all by herself for months at a time. When her food and water feeders ran out, there was no one to refill them. Not to mention how hot/cold/dark/lonely it got in the house with no one ever there. Yep, Billy & Katie are the definition of "monster.'
Paige makes me want to throttle her.

Is she at all capable of putting someone else first?

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

Post by jodietheauthor2 »

Has anyone made the new thread yet?

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

lmmomSD wrote:
GspGrl6666 wrote:Paige is an idiot. She thinks all the drugs they are pumping into her are great for Baby Girl and will make her soooo healthy and perfect. She just doesn't get it. All she cares about are the mommy/daughter matching outfit photos she will post to insta. And that comment she made about how cute her baby would be if she was born early and tiny...really, there are no words for that kind of stupidity.

She's going to be the mother who doesn't want her kid to take soccer practice because she won't want to drive her there once a week

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

With all the talk of Hayley, I think the next thread name should be something positive, for her. Any suggestions?
.......meow.......

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

mzkitteh wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:25 pm
With all the talk of Hayley, I think the next thread name should be something positive, for her. Any suggestions?
I like that idea hopefully one day she finds all of this and knows how many people are rooting for her.

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

jodietheauthor2 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:47 pm
lmmomSD wrote:

She's going to be the mother who doesn't want her kid to take soccer practice because she won't want to drive her there once a week
Worse she'll be that mom that doesn't want her kid to do soccer practice because it's not girly enough. God help her if her kid has a identity she doesn't want her to have.

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:38 pm
Tialaila05 wrote:It's been circulating on Insta that Avi,Ashers brother, likes Hayley because some fan said scratch your ear if you like Hayley. HE'S 13. His sister is older than Hayley is and isn't that kinda weird. The leblanc sisters dating the Angel brothers.
And Hayley is TEN. She is far too young for "dating". And what is he going to say, he doesn't like her? Maybe he just means he likes her as a friend. Those little tests: "wiggle your left ear if you're in love"-- what if Avi's ear actually itched?

I swear, people are so stupid.(I don't mean you) They were shipping Hayley with some guy last year too. It's just obnoxious.

I wonder why she is suddenly afraid of airplanes? They've vlogged many, many flights, and I have never seen her afraid to fly. Maybe just growing up a little bit and understanding that planes sometimes crash? When you're a little kid, you don't think about things like that, because you just aren't aware that they happen.
Edit to add: I had missed the post about Katie saying Hayley used to be afraid before. I never knew that!
That boy was Julian Clark. I feel like that was brats fault. They were the Hannie of Mani and people took it too realistically but Julian made a very respectful post saying they were too young for dating and Hayley is his best friend and that he never wanted people to think he was using her.

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

And yes she used to be extremely afraid to go on them and would panic and cry. Hayley seemed fine going from LA to Maryland though so I don't understand the recent fear again. I think something definitely triggered it

ClaireField61
Talker
Talker

Post by ClaireField61 »

Thread names:
"Hoping For a Better Life of Hayley LeBlanc"
"Goodbye LA life, Its Hayley's Time To Shine"
Just something to give hope that Hayley can escape this, Annie was done for LONG ago, and Billy and Katie are obviously corrupted in this life. At least Hayley keeps her natural attitude and knows this isn't the right life for her. I always loved that about her, Hayley and Caleb always interacted with each other and I knew they were pretty much the same people with fantastic personalities. However can Hayley escape this life alone? I believe she can and will be rooting for her.

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

What about Hayley leblanc: she's stronger than she knows

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

ClaireField61 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:40 pm
Thread names:
"Hoping For a Better Life of Hayley LeBlanc"
"Goodbye LA life, Its Hayley's Time To Shine"
Just something to give hope that Hayley can escape this, Annie was done for LONG ago, and Billy and Katie are obviously corrupted in this life. At least Hayley keeps her natural attitude and knows this isn't the right life for her. I always loved that about her, Hayley and Caleb always interacted with each other and I knew they were pretty much the same people with fantastic personalities. However can Hayley escape this life alone? I believe she can and will be rooting for her.
She'll find a way and when she does she'll be probably better off for it. Maybe she can move in with coco or Txunamy and live a semi normal life where the parents have there own lives. Hayley and Caleb really loved eachother. He was her hero and they both had this thing that you only find in certain people that can make you laugh so much. They both didn't mind making a fool of themselves for a laugh and they both just have this spark inside them that makes them likeable

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

I thought the next title was going to be "Bratayley: The Tofu of People" lol

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

jodietheauthor2 wrote:I thought the next title was going to be "Bratayley: The Tofu of People" lol
I thought so too. I like that one.

I do agree that a lot of people (Annie stans, mostly) discount Hayley's relationship with Caleb and her grief. In the old vlogs, especially the ones the last year before he died, he was often piggybacking her or carrying her. My daughter was watching some old vlogs a couple of days ago, when they were at some creator event at Disney World, and when they were flying, she was sitting next to Caleb. She may have been younger than Annie, but she lost a beloved big brother too.

Return to “Bratayley”