MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Justreading4fun

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by Justreading4fun »

lilazn04 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:07 pm
I find it disgusting how she walks in her sneakers or heels in that room where she does make up. She throws her clean clothes on the floor too.

She is so extra with the get well basket for Alisha. Like seriously did Alisha really need more cups and water bottles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree and that weird DIY kit.. I find it funny that Alisha put that in her vlog and Remi showed us buying the stuff... seems very calculated

konagirl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by konagirl »

I was about to comment on her fake crying thing AGAIN. And it was obviously staged because prior to Eli "catching" her she had posted a video of the movie on her screen and said, "How long before I start crying???"

She's so mentally underdeveloped she can't even set up a lie without it being obvious.

The thing about people who lie like she does is that the fact that they're lying says they think they're smarter than you are and that you are too dumb to realize they're lying... which also shows that Remi is delusional because her lies are obvious to everyone and she's too stupid to realize that everyone knows it.

And yes, she has serious problems that she plots fake tears to post on social media.
*All my comments are opinions and for entertainment purposes ONLY!

lolidek
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lolidek »

kittykat94 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:47 am
Elle4371 wrote:her pink workout set looked like it was cutting the circulation off while making breakfast. She does realize that makes her appear bigger then she is... especially watching herself back in the videos. And even if she says she showered after the gym why not bring a spare change of clothes? and don't tell me in that apartment u don't have anything to change into? Spent the whole day in them, going to the office, making breakfast, eating, going to do two podcasts, back to do the song, back to the office then home to eat again and still haven't taken off your sports bra? I am big chested to and if u dont take it off you definitely have a not so great scent.

Also it’s really not good for your chest to be constricted that long. You aren’t supposed to wear sports bras for long periods of time, ESPECIALLY the tight ones that Remi wears.

i feel like she always wears her activewear just to prove to people shes fit/ workouts

okeythen
Talker
Talker

Post by okeythen »

Watching her New video and I just had to stop. Wtf alisha getting her so many presents made me feel uncomforable to think how much money they probably have and throwing it away like it is not hing.. Randonly giving her like 4 or sth presents including an Apple watch and a spa day which i assume in LA is pretty expensive.

Remi has booked a pre-remchella hotell room to get ready with her friends. Really is that necessary? And buys the guy who helped to organise the party randomly an iPad or sth.

They are so over the top extra and the worst consumers. I feel bad for people who actually work hard for their money and probably still cannot afford to handle money like they do. What an effed up society

jessicawhisper
Learner
Learner

Post by jessicawhisper »

also like....why does she have to do the unnecessary close ups of her face. Like ew no one wants to see that at all. Especially when she's eating :p

jessicawhisper
Learner
Learner

Post by jessicawhisper »

ALSO she needs to stop screaming all the time. Like why do you need to scream so much that you barely even have a voice like 24/7.

lilazn04
Learner
Learner

Post by lilazn04 »

Wait why is she saying she always wanted an Apple Watch. This girl already have one....

shadefordays
Talker
Talker

Post by shadefordays »

Justreading4fun wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:36 pm
shadefordays wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:38 pm
I can guarantee you that 95% (at least) of Remi's stories about hooking up are fake.
Coming from someone that was a "late bloomer" I used to pretend i had hooked up with people just because i didn't want to be looked at as the "unicorn" without any experience. So anytime i went out and my close friends weren't there or i was talking to a guy and went on a date, i would just make up some story about hooking up to make it seem like something happened, even though we MAYBE kissed at most....
I used to have serious self-esteem issues and body image issues which was the biggest thing that kept me from doing anything, i lost weight and still had the issues which were the main thing the held me back from hooking up. i just had the "im to fat to be hot or loved mindset" and im pretty sure even though remi has lost weight and calls herself skinny, shes still extremely insecure about what people think about her body and assumes that no guy would be interested (as big as her head my seem when it comes to guys, i did the same thing, but internally felt worthless), which basically is self-sabotage....but anyways....nothing wrong with being a virgin, or inexperienced, but looking back now, im sure my friends probably knew i was lying, and i don't understand why i cared so much about what they thought about me hooking up with other people. But I can almost guarantee you that Alisha and all of Remi's friends know she's lying about her hookups and they're just letting her get away with it so she doesn't look stupid.
So in your personal experience with lying about hooking up did you feel like your stories were convincing at the time
Oh totally. I would give what I felt was 'just enough' detail without going 'over the top' to make it sound as believable as possible. ultimately it probably all sounded ridiculous because yes hookups happen. But to go multiple years hooking up with people your friends have never met gets a bit fishy cough cough remi.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Why would a company think it’s ok to send a stripper? That’s so weird, I’d feel uncomfortable too.

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

It’s getting harder and harder to even hate watch her because of her voice. Remi! girl! Stop screeching.

Her voice is sooo damaged from all her screaming and I just can not stand it anymore

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

Finally some shorts that fit?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gossipbxtch09
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipbxtch09 »

Did anyone watch her video “coming clean about my old videos”
The title is intriguing but I’m sure it’s gonna be complete bullshit

sunreighs
Learner
Learner

Post by sunreighs »

gossipbxtch09 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:30 pm
Did anyone watch her video “coming clean about my old videos”
The title is intriguing but I’m sure it’s gonna be complete bullshit
She’s just referring to how she’d angle her DIY crafts a certain way so they’d look as if they were all good and perfect, when in reality some of them flopped...which we knew anyway but.

monstermonkey
Talker
Talker

Post by monstermonkey »

cocomomo wrote:Finally some shorts that fit?
Nah look at how her zipper is pulling. It’s way more obvious in the pic of her doing her trademark stripper pose.

Ginanucci
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ginanucci »

I want to make a list of all her confirmed lies and send it to her en mass. Like, it’s so obvious and sad her followers believe it. I guarantee it won’t be much longer until she caught and gets canceled if she doesn’t stop soon 🤷🏻‍♀️

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

Ginanucci wrote:I want to make a list of all her confirmed lies and send it to her en mass. Like, it’s so obvious and sad her followers believe it. I guarantee it won’t be much longer until she caught and gets canceled if she doesn’t stop soon 🤷🏻‍♀️
I am dying for that day to come. I get so frustrated with her blind followers constantly believing and defending her. I want there to be some big fallout with her and Alisha or Eli, and I want them to spill all the details.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

xosara
Talker
Talker

Post by xosara »

Ok, I get that having a stripper could be uncomfortable if you're being filmed but there is no way she wouldnt deny any kind of male attention like that.

Maybe he was too short for her.

kokopari
Debater
Debater

Post by kokopari »

cocomomo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:10 pm
Finally some shorts that fit?
Those diaper shorts are pulling at the zipper, so not really fitting. The top is also making her boobs looks lumpy.

Dontstopmenow
Debater
Debater

Post by Dontstopmenow »

hanaemii wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:14 pm
kittykat94 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:58 am
ari789 wrote:Remi's friendship with Alisha will definitely fizzle out soon. You can tell that there's no depth to their relationship it's so superficial and empty. Their whole life is "boy drama", workouts and parties. Pretty sure the slightest problem between them would end that friendship in a hot minute.

Oh of course. Just listening to Pretty Basic and Alisha throws so much shade to remi and so many subtle digs to her it’s amazing that Remi doesn’t catch it. Or maybe she does and chooses to ignore it? Who knows. But this is a friendship that won’t last much longer and when it does end, people will ask questions and Remi will give her obligatory speech of “Sometimes I just give more than I get back and I deserve better. Some people grow apart and that’s okay”

any examples of the shade? I don't wanna download or listen to their podcast :D
Lol at Alisha’s pizza boomerang! Just so happened to catch a glimpse of Remi in the background stuffing her face! :rofl: such frenamies

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

Why does she think her boobs look good like this?!
It looks like she is wearing a top 5 sizes to small and the boob-fat is just spilling out/over
And they’re all wonky
In her head it’s probably the sexiest cleavage ever
But you can tell she has no volume left at all
That’s why she just squeezes them so hard to make it look like “something”
It looks painful

ImageImageImage

Return to “MissRemiAshten”