Made a new thread! Thank you konagirl !

konagirl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by konagirl »

cocomomo wrote:Made a new thread! Thank you konagirl !
Two in a row! I'm so honored! :rofl:
*All my comments are opinions and for entertainment purposes ONLY!

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

Great name! So sad that it’s so accurate, though! :o :? :rofl:

flowerchildd29
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by flowerchildd29 »

Thank you to the person that answered my question. That’s weird? Why would she do that? I would be sooo embarrassed to show up to meetings like that. I wonder everyone at the meetings thought. I used to like her at the beginning when she went to UCR but after LA she let herself go. She seemed to fake for me. And it’s sad how her “friends” let her act like that. If I was her real friend I would of pulled her aside and talked to her to tone it down. The person she is now I do not like it. It seems like it’s a cry for help. She needs real ass people back in her life. I wondering how her family is doing and what they think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Egoist
Debater
Debater

Post by Egoist »

Following <3

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

flowerchildd29 wrote: And it’s sad how her “friends” let her act like that. If I was her real friend I would of pulled her aside and talked to her to tone it down. The person she is now I do not like it. It seems like it’s a cry for help. She needs real ass people back in her life.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We don't know that her "real friends" didn't try to tell her that she's turned into a joke. For all we know they did... she has a long history of kicking people to the curb and claiming they just weren't "supportive" and were "using her." Or they might tell her she needs to get back to reality and then they get punched in the face.

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

I'm also remembering now that Rem tried to justify her not showering by saying she just doesn't sweat that much because she's Asian.

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

Image Remi was the first person to pop in my head when I saw this

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

You know what something interesting that I've noticed. Remi's naturally thin friends don't dress as revealing and trashy as she does. I feel like they're more simplistic and cover up more than she.

Just look at this insta. Remi always wears ill fitted, skimpy bathing suits and her friends dont.

To me that kind of says low confidence and trying to prove something to people. But correct me if I'm wrong.

Also why do they have to do her dirty like this. Look at this unflattering picture of Remi tiff posted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

defsouls
Learner
Learner

Post by defsouls »

cocomomo wrote:You know what something interesting that I've noticed. Remi's naturally thin friends don't dress as revealing and trashy as she does. I feel like they're more simplistic and cover up more than she.

Just look at this insta. Remi always wears ill fitted, skimpy bathing suits and her friends dont.

To me that kind of says low confidence and trying to prove something to people. But correct me if I'm wrong.

Also why do they have to do her dirty like this. Look at this unflattering picture of Remi tiff posted.
I think because Remi has a bigger bust it can come off as looking more revealing than her smaller bust friends. However, it wouldn’t hurt her to size up in her swimwear. I personally always thought it would be a good thing when I had to size up in swimwear bc that meant my bust and ass got bigger. I also think Remi dresses in revealing clothes because shes insecure. She probably has an obscured perception of what being hot and sexy is and needs to realize that she can look good in other ways.

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

I didn’t answer the question on the other thread because I knew mods were gonna lock it but this is why I don’t like Remi

I used to LOVE Remi, she was so confident being “bigger” and was so happy and surrounded by such great people and it made me, a plus size woman, feel like I could achieve that because I looked up to her. Then she started losing weight, which is so great and it inspired me to lose weight too because if Remi could do it, then so could I but what I didn’t expect was for her and her personality to do a complete 180 and be completely different. She makes up mental disorders, she DOES NOT have body dysmorphia. She acts like she’s 14 and then wonders why people hate on her, well Remi, it’s because while everyone is growing up around you, you seem to be growing down? Not to mention she just seems so incredibly self centered and it has become so apparent while listening to PB because she never lets Alisha have a word in without interrupting her and turning it around so that Remi can talk more about herself and her superficial “boys don’t like me” problems. It’s just incredibly frustrating and disappointing to have looked up to someone for years and then they just turn out to be just another vapid “lifestyle” vlogger.

Mind_your_nanners
Debater
Debater

Post by Mind_your_nanners »

Following

lelepultzr19
Learner
Learner

Post by lelepultzr19 »

kittykat94 wrote:I didn’t answer the question on the other thread because I knew mods were gonna lock it but this is why I don’t like Remi

I used to LOVE Remi, she was so confident being “bigger” and was so happy and surrounded by such great people and it made me, a plus size woman, feel like I could achieve that because I looked up to her. Then she started losing weight, which is so great and it inspired me to lose weight too because if Remi could do it, then so could I but what I didn’t expect was for her and her personality to do a complete 180 and be completely different. She makes up mental disorders, she DOES NOT have body dysmorphia. She acts like she’s 14 and then wonders why people hate on her, well Remi, it’s because while everyone is growing up around you, you seem to be growing down? Not to mention she just seems so incredibly self centered and it has become so apparent while listening to PB because she never lets Alisha have a word in without interrupting her and turning it around so that Remi can talk more about herself and her superficial “boys don’t like me” problems. It’s just incredibly frustrating and disappointing to have looked up to someone for years and then they just turn out to be just another vapid “lifestyle” vlogger.

Thanks for answering my question! I don't think there's anything wrong with us having different opinions and talking through them and I appreciate the people who are willing to actually have a discussion instead of negating someone who might see Remi in a different light.

I think I mentioned in the other thread that PB makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. I like Remi in vlogs, she seems bubbly and nice but in PB she can come off a bit too into herself. I hope that they'll update the format to include other people and other topics.

I do agree that Remi seems to have gotten a bit more self-absorbed. Do you think that's the nature of her losing weight? I have a feeling that the reason she dresses so revealing (which I personally don't see as a problem, I believe women should be able to dress how they want without worry) is that she wants to show off a bit more. I remember a friend of mine (who was also larger) telling me that she was really excited to dress in skimpy clothes and show off her new body as she was losing weight. Might be a similar thing.

I agree that its disappointing to see someone who you once liked and thought of as inspirational turn into someone who is kinda vapid. I feel like now that she's becoming more "conventionally pretty" (though I've always thought she was very pretty no matter the size)....she's leaning into that lifestyle a bit too much. This might be why she's alienating some of her audience.

I don't really mind some of the silly/youthful behavior though, personally. When I was that age I was quite silly since that's around college-age. For me, as long as you take care of the important things in life (adult things like bills, business, etc...)...being a goofball is okay. But that's just my philosophy and I can understand why some people might want her to mature a bit more.

dreadsdoctors
Debater
Debater

Post by dreadsdoctors »

heckyeahheckno wrote:
kittykat94 wrote:I didn’t answer the question on the other thread because I knew mods were gonna lock it but this is why I don’t like Remi

Thanks for answering my question! I don't think there's anything wrong with us having different opinions and talking through them and I appreciate the people who are willing to actually have a discussion instead of negating someone who might see Remi in a different light.

I think I mentioned in the other thread that PB makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. I like Remi in vlogs, she seems bubbly and nice but in PB she can come off a bit too into herself. I hope that they'll update the format to include other people and other topics.

I do agree that Remi seems to have gotten a bit more self-absorbed. Do you think that's the nature of her losing weight? I have a feeling that the reason she dresses so revealing (which I personally don't see as a problem, I believe women should be able to dress how they want without worry) is that she wants to show off a bit more. I remember a friend of mine (who was also larger) telling me that she was really excited to dress in skimpy clothes and show off her new body as she was losing weight. Might be a similar thing.

I agree that its disappointing to see someone who you once liked and thought of as inspirational turn into someone who is kinda vapid. I feel like now that she's becoming more "conventionally pretty" (though I've always thought she was very pretty no matter the size)....she's leaning into that lifestyle a bit too much. This might be why she's alienating some of her audience.

I don't really mind some of the silly/youthful behavior though, personally. When I was that age I was quite silly since that's around college-age. For me, as long as you take care of the important things in life (adult things like bills, business, etc...)...being a goofball is okay. But that's just my philosophy and I can understand why some people might want her to mature a bit more.
I think one thing is being a goofball and then there's making a fool of yourself
"Was it good? It was the greatest magic trick I've ever seen" :love2:

elephants35
Learner
Learner

Post by elephants35 »

The thought of her going to a professional meeting in sweaty workout clothes is so unsettling. It shows her immaturity and laziness.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

elephants35 wrote:The thought of her going to a professional meeting in sweaty workout clothes is so unsettling. It shows her immaturity and laziness.
it really does, especially because we all know she has SO MANY CLOTHES. like multiple closets full. and she's always buying more and more clothes and things she doesn't need. then she'll show up to her meetings in sweaty ass, dirty crop tops with her boobs spilling out and nasty leggings. like wouldn't she want to present herself as a professional young woman??? orrrr nah :?

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

heckyeahheckno wrote:

I just feel like I grew up and Remi didn’t, yeah it’s nice to have fun but there’s a fine line between going out as an adult, enjoying a few drinks with your besties to making an utter fool out of yourself to be “relatable” and Remi does the latter.
She’s not 21 anymore. She’s almost 24, she’s a “businesswoman/entrepreneur” and she acts like she just discovered alcohol.

Remi is infinitely more comfortable in her body now than she ever was before, which is so great and empowering, but the clothes she wears, while there’s nothing wrong with showing skin, are so ill fitting and just don’t flatter her figure than she’s worked so hard for the last year and a half. That’s my only issue with the clothes she wears.

But then she goes around on PB and her vlogs saying how insecure she is and how she has body dysmorphia- like no girl. If you were insecure you wouldn’t wear the clothes that you do and strut around the way you do. The same with BD- if she had BD it would come with extreme anxiety and she goes out every weekend to bars and drinks with Alisha/Oli/whoever her flavor of the week is.

She tries too hard to be “relatable” and the only people she’s relating to at this point are 18-22 year olds.

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

following :tu:

idk93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by idk93 »

Her boobs get so squished in her 3 sizes smaller tops that they turn in a different direction.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

I’m looking at Remi from a different angle. I was always chubby/fat...I’m talking from baby until early 30s. Now that I’ve lost weight, I see how much I missed out on in my teens and early 20s because of my feelings about my weight or because I was often mistreated because of my weight.
Here’s the difference in maturity and immaturity: I wear clothes that fit my new, late 30s body. I do not try to recreate or relive my younger days. I don’t try to get attention from men just because I couldn’t get tons before. I’m just stoked to keep getting my husband’s attention after all these years! :love2:
Being a fat kid is tough, y’all. However, you’ve got to keep moving forward. I truly hope she gets therapy before she completely has a come-apart online for the world to see.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”