MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

kittykat94
Informer
Informer

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by kittykat94 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:21 pm

I’m so sick of every other week hearing “I can honestly say I have never been as genuinely happy as I am right now in this moment”

Like wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timesnewroman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:40 pm

^ right lol every year "this is my year it's gonna be the best yr of my life" Along with that, cue the "thanks for all my fans u guys pretty much allow me to have this life" monologue.

She should have just uploaded a regular bday vlog, the "next time on remchella" was so cringe! Gave me bad reality MTV the hills vibes

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

feversugar
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by feversugar » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:52 pm

I actually think it was a cool video idea but she completely missed the mark. It wasn’t at all a “how to plan a big party”, it was just a regular vlog. I’m currently planning my wedding so I know a bit about what needs to be done but she didn’t even begin to explain anything. How do you find a venue? What do you look for in a good venue? Etc. Also for example the “decor” section was just her assistant putting things in a cart at target, no tips about coordinating colors, statement pieces, signs or anything!!! Nothing about what to ask when meeting vendors or contracts, nothing about safety, etc. No tips about how much food for how many people, just her randomly saying fries and chicken like what????

I guess they planned everything for her so she didn’t need to know any of those things...

rubywoohoo
Learner
Learner

Post by rubywoohoo » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:22 pm

Someone posted about Remi taking on her friend's personalities b/c she's a vapid child. Has anyone noticed that she's copying Alisha with the white nails?
It's literally the best thing in the hoe entire worr. I'm literally obsessed, you guys.

shiningstar28
Learner
Learner

Post by shiningstar28 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:11 pm

in her new video when she was in the dressing room LITERALLY NONE OF THE CLOTHES FIT HER LMAO. Like she couldn't zip any of them up??? Not that we needed any more proof that she's delusional about her size though am i right :-)

kittykat94
Informer
Informer

Post by kittykat94 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:15 pm

timesnewroman wrote:^ right lol every year "this is my year it's gonna be the best yr of my life" Along with that, cue the "thanks for all my fans u guys pretty much allow me to have this life" monologue.

She should have just uploaded a regular bday vlog, the "next time on remchella" was so cringe! Gave me bad reality MTV the hills vibes

She’s trying to be like Shane Dawson I feel like. With the 3 part series and reality tv show like videos lately.

danny-devito
Debater
Debater

Post by danny-devito » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:08 pm

feversugar wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:52 pm
I actually think it was a cool video idea but she completely missed the mark. It wasn’t at all a “how to plan a big party”, it was just a regular vlog. I’m currently planning my wedding so I know a bit about what needs to be done but she didn’t even begin to explain anything. How do you find a venue? What do you look for in a good venue? Etc. Also for example the “decor” section was just her assistant putting things in a cart at target, no tips about coordinating colors, statement pieces, signs or anything!!! Nothing about what to ask when meeting vendors or contracts, nothing about safety, etc. No tips about how much food for how many people, just her randomly saying fries and chicken like what????

I guess they planned everything for her so she didn’t need to know any of those things...
exactly lmao. she called her publicist with an idea, then he planned 90% of it for her. all she did was went in to a presentation, circled some papers in an effort to seem important, and approve all of his plans. she doesn't know anything about planning parties, she just has a team to plan it all for her

Justreading4fun
Talker
Talker

Post by Justreading4fun » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:39 am

danny-devito wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:08 pm
feversugar wrote:

exactly lmao. she called her publicist with an idea, then he planned 90% of it for her. all she did was went in to a presentation, circled some papers in an effort to seem important, and approve all of his plans. she doesn't know anything about planning parties, she just has a team to plan it all for her

Remi was way more humble than this when she threw her hatch party.. now she’s acting like she wants to be a knock off Karadashian

LPcorazon
Informer
Informer

Post by LPcorazon » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:55 am

Tbh she has to be making alot of money. To throw money like that on a party. Whilst employing three stafff members.... To do everything for her plus a shopping addiction. Plus two apartments, one being in the $5000 range for rent

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:12 am

Justreading4fun wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:39 am
danny-devito wrote:
feversugar wrote:

Remi was way more humble than this when she threw her hatch party.. now she’s acting like she wants to be a knock off Karadashian

next thread title idea..... MissRemiKardashten :rofl: :rofl:

quietcat6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:48 am

side_eye wrote:
Justreading4fun wrote:
danny-devito wrote:
feversugar wrote:

I'm afraid she would just be flattered by that thread title, seeing as she aspires to be a Kardashian.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

creepin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by creepin » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:00 am

quietcat6 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:48 am
side_eye wrote:
Justreading4fun wrote:
danny-devito wrote:
feversugar wrote:

I'm afraid she would just be flattered by that thread title, seeing as she aspires to be a Kardashian.

Does KarTRASHten make it any better? (Worse? You know what I'm aiming for here). Might be too much of a reach...

konagirl
Debater
Debater

Post by konagirl » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:48 am

LPcorazon wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:55 am
Tbh she has to be making alot of money. To throw money like that on a party. Whilst employing three stafff members.... To do everything for her plus a shopping addiction. Plus two apartments, one being in the $5000 range for rent
I didn't watch her video. I only saw pictures. Did it actually look like it was an expensive party? From the photos, I just gathered it looked like most of the stuff was sponsored/donated. The cake looked pitiful as hell.

ln18
Learner
Learner

Post by ln18 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:32 am

rubywoohoo wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:11 pm
nj_94 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:36 pm
This is not normal.

Poor dog. ImageImage

Poslano sa mog SM-G960F koristeći Tapatalk
Along with the stomach photoshopping and everything else, these IG stories from Oli show what Remi really looks like. I was shocked at how stumpy and thick her legs are! I can't make heads or tails about what she actually looks like b/c of all the damn editing she does to her photos but these right here are pretty telling. She is always giving herself a smaller waist and a thigh gap. Ugh.

She is a box with no ass and sloppy boobs that she is always putting out on display. Gross. You can be sexy without wearing an ace bandage as an outfit. Nothing screams "insecure" like Remi's IG stories and pics.

Do y'all remember this ridiculousness from her Big Bear trip? She is not that tall (!!!!), her legs are not that toned or skinny and her waist is, well, we know she has no waist and it's certainly not sculpted or flat.
DUDE YESSS!!!!!! I thought she was so skinny because i dont watch her vlogs I just follow her on social media. But when i saw these pictures I was like woah she's not as skinny as I thought. She makes it look like she lost all this weight and Im here thinking wy don't I look like that Ive lost more. But in reality she doesnt look like that

ln18
Learner
Learner

Post by ln18 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:37 am

danny-devito wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:32 pm
rubywoohoo wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:11 pm
nj_94 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:36 pm
This is not normal.

Poor dog.
Along with the stomach photoshopping and everything else, these IG stories from Oli show what Remi really looks like. I was shocked at how stumpy and thick her legs are! I can't make heads or tails about what she actually looks like b/c of all the damn editing she does to her photos but these right here are pretty telling. She is always giving herself a smaller waist and a thigh gap. Ugh.

She is a box with no ass and sloppy boobs that she is always putting out on display. Gross. You can be sexy without wearing an ace bandage as an outfit. Nothing screams "insecure" like Remi's IG stories and pics.

Do y'all remember this ridiculousness from her Big Bear trip? She is not that tall (!!!!), her legs are not that toned or skinny and her waist is, well, we know she has no waist and it's certainly not sculpted or flat.
i'm SCREAMING @ the editing job on that big bear picture. what did she do to her head??? :rofl: what is that sharp angle on the right side of her cheek??
She honestly probably doesn't know what she really looks like. If she photoshops so much she thinks she really looks like that. i used to do that, i was so overweight and photoshopped so much i thought I looked good. Until i realized the pictures were not true I was getting fatter because I thought I looked good. Its os mentally bad for you, yet she preaches that she is owrking on her mental health.

ln18
Learner
Learner

Post by ln18 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:39 am

quietcat6 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:48 pm
secretumbrella96 wrote:
Justreading4fun wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:35 pm
lilazn04 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:30 pm
quietcat6 wrote:Just embarrassing.

Her hair is so gross.ImageImageImage

You can tell she got no booty if you wear a tight ass dress and your booty looks so flat like that. LOL

And once she was trying to say that she had booty gains ImageImageImage she even has a picture trying to show off her “glutes” ImageImage this girl wants to have everything and a bag of chips
Does anyone know why she was in a tight dress and heels at the store? Like did she come back from an event or party.

Everyone was probably starring at her for being so overdressed. But she probably thought of it as "Omg they love me! They keep gawking at how hot I look! Cause im a QUEEN!"
She was coming from the movie premiere of Isnt It Romantic. She likes to go to those premieres and dress up like it's HER movie premiere, or she is so special to get invited. She stands on the carpet and poses for pictures... like people actually want her picture. I think those premiers are open to public though and any one at all can go stand there and have pics taken.

I don't know why but these pictures remind me of like a mail order bride from china or something. When I saw her insta story I promise thats all i could see. LIke some mini doll chinese mailr order stripper bride. LOL

sarstar112
Talker
Talker

Post by sarstar112 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:12 am

This is the most unflattering top wth

Strawberryjelly
Informer
Informer

Post by Strawberryjelly » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:41 am

ImageImage she looks like a stuffed sausage in this top

danny-devito
Debater
Debater

Post by danny-devito » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:25 pm

konagirl wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:48 am
LPcorazon wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:55 am
I didn't watch her video. I only saw pictures. Did it actually look like it was an expensive party? From the photos, I just gathered it looked like most of the stuff was sponsored/donated. The cake looked pitiful as hell.
i believe it was a mix of sponsored, donated, and purchased things. in the first video in her series her publicist said there was a red bull sponsorship (so free alcohol + drinks), and he mentioned funboy was sending the pool floats, so those were definitely gifted. in the same video she had eli and her assistant go to target to purchase some decorations, so those were paid "out of pocket," but she's probably claiming them all as business expenses. having her publicist and his team do the planning means there was probably a bunch of other stuff gifted and/or sponsoring the party :roll:

cocomomo
Talker
Talker

Post by cocomomo » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:17 pm

Strawberryjelly wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:41 am

Wtf???? I cant even believe she posted this video looking like that? (Considering she wants people to think shes so skinny and tight)

shiningstar28
Learner
Learner

Post by shiningstar28 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:21 pm

cocomomo wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:17 pm
Strawberryjelly wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:41 am

Wtf???? I cant even believe she posted this video looking like that? (Considering she wants people to think shes so skinny and tight)
omg i was so shook when i saw her wearing that. is that like the design of the shirt or is she just spilling out of her clothes like usual

quietcat6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:29 pm

I really hope she won't win that Shorty award for lifestyle vlogger. She is SO undeserving.

timesnewroman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:08 pm

The top is suppose to look like this, the top is too small I think and cinching in on her fat making if look really unflattering, can't believe she wore it to talk in front of that yt panelImage

Egoist
Talker
Talker

Post by Egoist » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:45 pm

Did she think that she looked good with that top?
The people around Remi must hate her if no one bothered to tell her how unflattering her top is :rofl:

babybluebunny
Learner
Learner

Post by babybluebunny » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:21 pm

Egoist wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:45 pm
Did she think that she looked good with that top?
The people around Remi must hate her if no one bothered to tell her how unflattering her top is :rofl:
I'd be surprised if after reading her daily GG she never wears this top again LMAO
Professional Hate Watcher and Shit Talker <3

Return to “missremiashten”