Jen Luv's Drama Part 2

Post by Guest »

New thread!!

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Jen Luv's Reviews Part 2

Post by Nance »

Following, even if I only watch her minute videos.

Karening
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Karening »

Following. :)

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

Woohooo already? We should put that last dog picture as her profile pic next to the tread name :rofl:

enough123
Learner
Learner

Post by enough123 »

Following

Post by Guest »

I was thinking we could name her thread Jen Luv’s Drama unless it can only be on the 3rd thread??

Anyway...I’m looking for that black in the outer corner?! Image

If this was her first immediate eyeshadow application then it looks very faded. Image

ImageImage

Post by Guest »

lillemy01 wrote:Woohooo already? We should put that last dog picture as her profile pic next to the tread name :rofl:

ImageImage

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Re: Jen Luv's Drama Part 2

Post by lillemy01 »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:
lillemy01 wrote:Woohooo already? We should put that last dog picture as her profile pic next to the tread name :rofl:

ImageImage
This is fantastic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

greencrystal2007
Learner
Learner

Post by greencrystal2007 »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:I was thinking we could name her thread Jen Luv’s Drama unless it can only be on the 3rd thread??

Anyway...I’m looking for that black in the outer corner?! Image

If this was her first immediate eyeshadow application then it looks very faded. Image

ImageImage
This gets me ill. First off, she always 'plays it safe' with eyeshadow. Why is she making it sound like she wears bold colors and this was a calm day? Second, there is no black in that look. Period. If so, there is maybe a tiny grain. She's wearing the same medium brown crease with a random color or two on the lid. -yawn-

HeRainaa
Learner
Learner

Post by HeRainaa »

Following

Post by Guest »

Dude. Why you gotta insult that Pekingese? :rofl:

You know Jen would be so much better if she would stop being SUCH a try hard. I mean the tattoo, Supernatural loving, punk music listening to Jen isn’t bad. YouTube Jen suckssssss.

Being yourself is clearly missed on her. She insists on kissing ass and being like all the other nitwits on YouTube. Gahh

Post by Guest »

@TeddySerious thanks for the title change!!

We all know this girl thrives on the drama and the attention she’s rarely given.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I love the title.

Poor little Pekingese.

I had forgotten this try hard until I saw her mentioned elsewhere. It was not
flattering either. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HeRainaa
Learner
Learner

Post by HeRainaa »

Why does she suck SO MUCH on eyeshadow?I know that the placement is kinda hard to get right if you are not naturally gifted,but wtf is this colour combo?
Warm brown orange on the crease,black(virtually grey)eyeshadow on the outer v,and a silvery-greenish-pale gold COOL eyeshadow on the lid.The blending between the colours is off course non existent,but beyond that,how the fuck did she think that these colours would look nice together?You pair your clothes everyday ffs,it's not that much different with eyeshadows!

Post by Guest »

What’s hilariously ridiculous is that her deluded viewers keep telling her how great her looks and tutorials are, Jen of course enjoys the ego boost.

I mean, can she not see how bad her makeup application is? Even I can see at times if I layered on the blush a bit too much after I check in the car mirror.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She wants to believe that what they tell her is the truth.

She still hasn’t gotten any better at makeup application. It is easy to get to much.
I always double check. The car mirror doesn’t lie. :yup: :yup:

Post by Guest »

It’s Jens feeding time on Twitter, she’s hungry for acceptance and adoration like all these other insecure YouTubers.

And of course she cares how many views she gets, she wants more it’s not about how many ppl she’s apparently helping (that’s debatable) if she didn’t care she wouldn’t bring it to light and make it so obvious.

And here we have miss Jenkingese revealing her weakness again, worrying what others think and she supposedly was a “teacher”!

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:

ImageImage
ILU :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:It’s Jens feeding time on Twitter, she’s hungry for acceptance and adoration like all these other insecure YouTubers.

And of course she cares how many views she gets, she wants more it’s not about how many ppl she’s apparently helping (that’s debatable) if she didn’t care she wouldn’t bring it to light and make it so obvious.

And here we have miss Jenkingese revealing her weakness again, worrying what others think and she supposedly was a “teacher”!

Ugh. She is so damn transparent. That tweet about views...I just can’t...

”I’m totally happy with my mediocrity, as long as my small audience enjoys my mediocrity!!”

and

Look at all these people who love me!

Uh-huh, Jen. This is despite the fact that she talked all the time about growing her channel and how she couldn’t understand why WUIM wasn’t bringing in more subscribers. :roll:

And that Jackie response - ugh. She’s always commenting on big influencers’ tweets and videos with her sad OMG me too! Me too! bit. She really is so insecure it’s painful to watch. :?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Of course she cares how many people watch her. She stopped teaching to do YT. She thought that she would
naturally fall into the role and become a large YTER. She just hates when people point out the obvious that
she has no gift for makeup. Therefore her conclusions can’t be trusted.

She says don’t watch me if you don’t like me. We watch you occasionally for trash entertainment.

Return to “F-J”