Jen Luv's Drama Part 2

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jen Luv's Drama Part 2

Post by HiSistersByeSisters »

Are we talking about Emily Noel or another influencer?

BlueIris
Informer
Informer

Post by BlueIris »

👀👀👀👀 is she talking about Tabatha here?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Aw Jen loves to do the passive aggressive tweets towards people who “crossed” her (even though they have good reason to most of the time)

Basically confirming she reads this thread, so HI JEN!
Changing your channel name, trying to “rebrand”, and being paranoid about being canceled so you try hiding everything you can, isn’t going to make your YouTube views go up or your channel grow. 🤗

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Forgot to add she loves to seem “unbothered” by this but it’s so obvious she isn’t. Now everyone on Twitter is putting a band aid on her and kissing it to make her feel better.

xyzPDG
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by xyzPDG »

Josie888 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:45 pm
BlueIris wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:05 pm
Or the person giving inside information here..... or they are the same person...?
I’m not Tabitha but I do know her from helping out Jen

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

xyzPDG wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:42 pm
Josie888 wrote:
BlueIris wrote:
Or the person giving inside information here..... or they are the same person...?
Do you think her tweet is about you?

xyzPDG
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xyzPDG »

HiSistersByeSisters wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:41 pm
Forgot to add she loves to seem “unbothered” by this but it’s so obvious she isn’t. Now everyone on Twitter is putting a band aid on her and kissing it to make her feel better.
Oh well I hope they kiss it and make it all better. Nobody’s making it better for Tabitha. But remember, this is all part of the game. The little speech she gave at the end of today’s live chat was only there to strengthen how put upon she is, how she’s so pure and suffering and poor Jen. Tabitha has been paid off so it’s in her best interest to keep quiet. This just is furthering the Saint Jen routine she needs everyone to believe in order for all of this crap to work.

She is definitely not unbothered. She’s obsessed with her public persona and everyone’s perception of her. She also says she never comes on here, so we know that’s untrue. It would blow her mind to find out that I am not Tabitha, and she is terribly short sighted to think that Tabitha is the ONLY person hurt and angry by all of the changes. There are a lot of us, some still pretending to be loyal.

xyzPDG
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xyzPDG »

Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:56 pm
xyzPDG wrote:
Josie888 wrote:
BlueIris wrote:
I’m sure that she is taking about this thread but I’m also positive that she has it twisted.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

xyzPDG wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:10 pm
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:56 pm
xyzPDG wrote:
Josie888 wrote:
BlueIris wrote:
I’m sure that she is taking about this thread but I’m also positive that she has it twisted.
It sounds like she is constantly twisting the narrative to make herself seem like a victim. It’s the same shit she did when Neon MUA called her out for acting like ageism is the same as racism. She continued to act like she was being put upon and having to stay up late into the night responding to Neon and other people angry with her inability to listen on Twitter. She seriously ended the exchange with him by saying “I am a mom and I have to get up early in the morning to get them up for school, I want to keep talking with you but I love my kids more”. She was acting like Neon was forcing her to stay glued to her computer and played the “woe is me mom card” it was just pathetic.

This is the same way she acted when Georgia Harris and Smokey Glow called her out for acting like a child over the AOC video drama. It’s always poor Jen.
Last edited by HiSistersByeSisters on Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xyzPDG
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xyzPDG »

Josie888 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:36 pm

Was there something more to kicking Tabitha to the curb? Did something happen before that live chat comment or was it just that comment that made her eliminate Tabitha from her channel?
According to Tabitha, she had a perfectly nice and normal conversation with Jen on Saturday night. Everything was fine. Then she made that joke, and John texted her right after, shouting at her. Something he said and the way he said it made her think her time was up and she was right.

Somebody is always angry in chat.

jenluvsreviews
Learner
Learner

Post by jenluvsreviews »

Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:52 pm
Aw Jen loves to do the passive aggressive tweets towards people who “crossed” her (even though they have good reason to most of the time)

Changing your channel name, trying to “rebrand”, and being paranoid about being canceled so you try hiding everything you can, isn’t going to make your YouTube views go up or your channel grow. 🤗
Since I was invited. Hi. How are you? I'd be happy to answer any questions.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

jenluvsreviews wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:28 pm

1. Can you explain the Tabitha situation? Are you breaking ties with her over that ikea joke in your chat or was it something more?
2. Is the person claiming to have been “on your team” or helping you out, legit and if so can you talk about why they would come on here and leak info about you?
3. Who was the person you claimed back stabbed you today on Twitter and did it have anything to do with this thread?
4. Are you no longer friendly with Georgia Harris, Smokey Glow, and Abby Williamson? Did the AOC video backlash have a lot to do with that or was it about other stuff? Did you think what Georgia and Smokey said to you in particular was fair?
5. Can you go into the Neon MUA incident? Would you still compare racism to ageism? I felt that you were doing a lot of deflection and not really listening during that exchange.
6. Are you really paying Tabitha off to not talk about the current rift between you?
7. Do you regret ever making that video saying you’d still review (promote) problematic brands like Jeffree Star and getting super defensive when people called you out on it? It seems like you’ve changed your tune but I feel like you’ve kind of brushed that transition under the rug.

Thank you

jenluvsreviews
Learner
Learner

Post by jenluvsreviews »

Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:20 pm
jenluvsreviews wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:28 pm

1. Can you explain the Tabitha situation? Are you breaking ties with her over that ikea joke in your chat or was it something more?
The Ikea joke was when I realized that I could no longer trust her. Based on what is happening here, I made the right call.

2. Is the person claiming to have been “on your team” or helping you out, legit and if so can you talk about why they would come on here and leak info about you?
I believe I know who the person claiming to have been on my team is and if I"m right, yes, she's legit. She was always better friends with Tabitha than she was with me. We were more acquaintances because Tabitha ran that side of things pretty independently. We had a few private conversations, but we were never friends.

3. Who was the person you claimed back stabbed you today on Twitter and did it have anything to do with this thread?
Tabitha backstabbed me by giving information about my live chat this coming weekend to the person posting in this thread. Yes, the guest is Jaime French. Tabitha promised me that she wouldn't tell anyone. Clearly, she has.

4. Are you no longer friendly with Georgia Harris, Smokey Glow, and Abby Williamson? Did the AOC video backlash have a lot to do with that or was it about other stuff? Did you think what Georgia and Smokey said to you in particular was fair?
I was never friends with Abby Williamson, but I knew who she was. I don't think we had ever talked before. At least I can't remember ever talking to her. I haven't talked to Jordan or Hannah since that day, so I don't believe we are friends anymore. I do think what they said was fair and I do believe that we are no longer friends due to the AOC video backlash.

5. Can you go into the Neon MUA incident? Would you still compare racism to ageism? I felt that you were doing a lot of deflection and not really listening during that exchange.
I do not think agism and racism are the same. They are very very different. I had a lot of trouble listening that night. That was my fault.

6. Are you really paying Tabitha off to not talk about the current rift between you?
I am absolutely 100% not paying Tabitha off. I have paid her in the past for work she has done for me. My last payment to her for work done was on November 1st or 2nd. I can't remember. There is no reason to "pay Tabitha off".

7. Do you regret ever making that video saying you’d still review (promote) problematic brands like Jeffree Star and getting super defensive when people called you out on it? It seems like you’ve changed your tune but I feel like you’ve kind of brushed that transition under the rug.
Absolutely, I regret it. I wish I had never reviewed Jeffree Star products and have privated all of my J* reviews on my channel. I did put a video out explaining that a bit. If you haven't seen it, you can find it here:

Thank you
You're very welcome.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

I’ll give you props for answering my questions on here Jen.
I know it can be hard seeing a thread that is full of criticism about yourself so again thanks.
Last edited by HiSistersByeSisters on Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jenluvsreviews
Learner
Learner

Post by jenluvsreviews »

Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:51 pm
Absolutely. I'm not really allowed here, so if you ever have any questions feel free to DM me on Twitter. I'm not on IG much, so please don't DM me there as I most likely won't see it.

After I make sure that any questions have been answered, I'll go back to not being here. I do check in every 3-6 months to see what y'all are up to, but only when I'm emotionally stable. Haha! It's rough over here and I'm pretty damned sensitive, as you very well know. :)

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

jenluvsreviews wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:02 pm
Absolutely. I'm not really allowed here, so if you ever have any questions feel free to DM me on Twitter. I'm not on IG much, so please don't DM me there as I most likely won't see it.

After I make sure that any questions have been answered, I'll go back to not being here. I do check in every 3-6 months to see what y'all are up to, but only when I'm emotionally stable. Haha! It's rough over here and I'm pretty damned sensitive, as you very well know. :)
My personal advice to you, if it’s true you are really overly scared of being “canceled” just remember it’s better to be transparent and listen. If you make the effort to admit and understand poor choices/mistakes that’s all you can do. People are willing to forgive. I try to see “cancel” culture more so being accountability culture in most cases. Don’t let fear make you implode, i think it’s good to be told there are things we should work on sometimes. We don’t always have to take 100 percent of the advice though.

I just have a couple more questions if you don’t mind, but if you don’t want to answer them obviously I get it.

To me it seems from what I have seen in this thread Tabitha is in the same “canceling” or accountability culture situation by you and some of your audience over her joke. Has she attempted to apologize for it?

You have your personal friendship with her and I don’t know her so I get being upset if she leaked stuff but why should she still feel loyal to you after you pushed her out over a joke that was in bad taste?

jenluvsreviews
Learner
Learner

Post by jenluvsreviews »

Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:06 pm
jenluvsreviews wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:02 pm

My personal advice to you, if it’s true you are really overly scared of being “canceled” just remember it’s better to be transparent and listen. If you make the effort to admit and understand poor choices/mistakes that’s all you can do. People are willing to forgive. I try to see “cancel” culture more so being accountability culture in most cases. Don’t let fear make you implode, i think it’s good to be told there are things we should work on sometimes. We don’t always have to take 100 percent of the advice though.

I just have a couple more questions if you don’t mind, but if you don’t want to answer them obviously I get it.

To me it seems from what I have seen in this thread Tabitha is in the same “canceling” or accountability culture situation by you and some of your audience over her joke. Has she attempted to apologize for it?

You have your personal friendship with her and I don’t know her so I get being upset if she leaked stuff but why should she still feel loyal to you after you pushed her out over a joke that was in bad taste?
Thanks for your insights and I agree. I've come to a lot of realizations lately about myself, and my defensiveness is a huge problem. All I can do is be more aware and do better in the future.

Tabitha doesn't owe me anything and if she wanted to leak the chat guest, that was her choice. I have a feeling we are both very hurt right now because we were actual friends. I'm sure we both miss each other and are equally upset with each other. But I do believe ending the friendship was the right thing to do. You're right, though, she doesn't have to be loyal to me. I'm pissed about her sharing something that she specifically told me she wouldn't share, but she truly doesn't owe me anything.

xyzPDG
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xyzPDG »

You keep talking about Tabitha being hurt and upset and angry. You don’t seem to want to realize that all your former helpers are hurt and upset and angry. You just want to focus it all on her. Why?

She told me a few weeks ago that she was afraid you were starting to use a tactic on her called “making someone unhappy.” That’s when you tell somebody every day over the course of a few weeks that you were keeping information from them because you were “afraid that it would upset them” or you were “afraid that it would make them angry.” If you do it in front of other people, the others start to believe that the person is upset and angry, even if they’re not. Because of all the gaslighting, the person usually quits.

You tried to blame her for the decline in your viewing numbers, even though almost every other channel was also having a loss. You focused on the 1 or 2 comments that said you were trying to sound like a newscaster or that you sounded like a teacher, and not all the other comments praising the efforts to put on the program and thanking the team.

You probably have no idea that for years, the teams have been loyal to Tabitha and not to you. She talked to us. She cared about our families. She made us better at our jobs because she is a leader. We never heard from you. If you ever sent us a message, it was because Tabitha relayed some news to you. Usually she would communicate your wishes back to us. We never heard from you.

You didn’t even want to tell us to our faces that you were canceling the group and the show. We were in that zoom at 8 o’clock and you didn’t even want to come in. You kept texting Tabitha that you were having problems and that you didn’t even know how to use zoom, and we were watching her dictate texts back to you very slowly and patiently to bring you into the room and even after you came in you were obviously faking technical problems. Then you said your words, cried some crocodile tears and left.

After you left, Tabitha told us that you had texted her at 10 that morning, gave her the news, and told her that you were just going to post a video about it in the reporters group. What a coward you are, Jen. That’s right, you broke up with us with a text, and as usual, you expected Tabitha to clean up your mess. If she hadn’t forced you into that zoom, you would never have faced your team and told us of this shake up in our lives.

She still encouraged us to put together something for the November 1 final episode. And she told me that she was in tears most of that week, not because the show was ending, because every single one of us said we were doing it for her, our leader, and not for you.

Now you’re complaining because Tabitha “leaked” your next guest. Big deal. Guess who she “leaked” it to? The other chat moderators. Here’s her big evil leak to 6 people: “Hope everyone is well today. It occurs to me that I don’t have to keep Jen’s secrets any longer, so the December 6 chat at 5 PM will feature Jamie French. But you might want to keep that to yourselves until she announces it.” I would put a screen shot here but I don’t know how.

Wow, the big bad betrayal went out to a tiny group of people who needed the information. How awful. I am the one who leaked it here, not her. Overreacting much? After that, she added more than once that they should stick with you and not “leave you in the lurch” because you would need moderators. Wow, so evil.

Keep in mind that she only did this after your husband shouted at her for a joke she made in chat, that Karens got angry about, but the Swedish people said later in the comments that they found it funny.

She asked the moderators to stick with you even after you accused her of sabotage, told her never to text you again and slammed the door in her face. Oh what a horrible bitch Tabitha is, making sure that the people she left behind had information they actually needed.

You broke the spirit of the one person who has been nothing but a loyal friend and helper to you for the past five years. You are a rotten person, Jen. I’m done here and I’m done with you.

BlueIris
Informer
Informer

Post by BlueIris »

As somebody who's native tounge is 1 of these germanic languages and has lived in Sweden and Denmark, that "speaking Ikea" joke was in no way offensive. Like at all. It was just rather funny.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

*appears from behind curtain and blinks.....slowly....*
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Return to “F-J”