And thanks Tami for the thread name!!

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MegaFailedVlogcember & YerrtheguyinMariasstory Part 54

Post by EmmasMommy »

Hahaha can’t hide from Maria’s story now, Ant! Love the thread name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaoru123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kaoru123 »

Did Meg go to Nicole 2nd shower? Does anyone know when her and Andres are getting married?
_| ̄|○

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

Following

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Kaoru123 wrote:Did Meg go to Nicole 2nd shower? Does anyone know when her and Andres are getting married?
Yes she went, she is in the pictures. she said in her vlog she was supposedly decorating it.
i dont think she got married yet but not sure

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

steph88x wrote:
Kaoru123 wrote:Did Meg go to Nicole 2nd shower? Does anyone know when her and Andres are getting married?
Yes she went, she is in the pictures. she said in her vlog she was supposedly decorating it.
They're getting married the day before St. Patrick's Day, at a beautiful church that's very woodsy & rustic inside. I'm not religious at all, but I love the architecture of churches.
Meg is probably so bitter about her being married in a church. I could see her being that bitchy friend that's says shit like, "Yeah, see that's why we got married where we were having the reception..." etc.

whatever101
Talker
Talker

Post by whatever101 »

Following

BlueDiamond55
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueDiamond55 »

Rebelle wrote:
steph88x wrote:
They're getting married the day before St. Patrick's Day, at a beautiful church that's very woodsy & rustic inside. I'm not religious at all, but I love the architecture of churches.
Meg is probably so bitter about her being married in a church. I could see her being that bitchy friend that's says shit like, "Yeah, see that's why we got married where we were having the reception..." etc.
Megan is the type of person to wear white to a wedding and tease her hair into a huge poof to try to upstage the bride. She lacks common sense and social grace.

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

following

KsK
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KsK »

Wasn’t that the shower that she bought all that half off Xmas stuff from Michaels or wherever? What’s her friends account I wanna see the pics of this great decor job Meg did!

calles_ocd805
Learner
Learner

Post by calles_ocd805 »

ImageImageImageImage

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

BlueDiamond55 wrote:
Rebelle wrote:
steph88x wrote:
Megan is the type of person to wear white to a wedding and tease her hair into a huge poof to try to upstage the bride. She lacks common sense and social grace.
I agree. She’ll also find something to criticize and complain about. “It’s beautiful here but the food was cold and I didn’t enjoy it”

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

Rat was so excited to go see Mackenzie in todays vlog, oh I mean to see Megs mom and watch movies. :rofl:

ludakris10
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ludakris10 »

I've only watched the NYE portion of the vlog so far, but they seriously have ZERO chemistry. Anthony's a sarcastic asshole when he's not just completely ignoring her, meanwhile she's just laying on the couch talking about her "time of the month" and barely moves a muscle when he kisses her (which she had to ask for in the first place).

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Holy shit the pics she posted just now from the shoot gag me

Post by Guest »

oh how different waiting for the ball to drop was this year from only a few years ago. they were excited, they were dressed, they went out to eat, they danced together in the living room.. and this year.. he couldn't take his face out of his phone. not to mention the daughter he sees once a year was with her grandparents all day while he golfed. :roll:

Post by Guest »

the only time meg gives bella positive words of affirmation is when she doesnt want her to fuck up her wedding :FU: fake ass bitch. who wants to bet once she’s a morrison she tells bella to call her Mom & to call her parents grandma/grandpa.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Nice hair rat :rofl:

columbiaruby
Debater
Debater

Post by columbiaruby »

The first scene was uncomfortable to watch. The way he talks to her is absolutely insane. Doesn't her family watch her vlogs? They don't notice this? He doesn't get off his phone, or even looks at her when she's talking to him. His tone was awful. How embarrassing. I noticed he isn't like that when her family is around. He tones it down.

Also, Kenzjenner has blown up just like meg. Both sisters have ballooned up. I know about the freshmen 15 (I gained 5) but this is well past that. Their mother is thin/fit though so I won't blame it on genes. Meg hasn't lost any weight since the initial birth control weight fell off. I knew it wasn't because she tried dieting/working out. You'd think someone with the amount of free time that she has, would put some effort into getting her body in shape for her special day. I used to find her really attractive back in 2014/15 but idk what's happened. Her face has changed and she looks better when she's thinner. 21/22 year old meg would never wear baseball caps, let alone wear them day in and day out or wear sweats the majority of the week. She's let herself go. She's 25, that wasn't that long ago. It's all downhill from here.

Return to “Megan Leigh”