Twati "Botoxeen, Filleen & Liveen Clean" Whinebrook - Pt 25

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Twati "Botoxeen, Filleen & Liveen Clean" Whinebrook - Pt 25

Post by Phil3 »

Poor tanya, her ugly over priced jacket still had the sensor o. You guise and she couldn't get a manicure appointment! Wah wah! She must be absolutely impossible to live with. But the. Again, there's that scintillating conversation she and her pussy whipped husband must have. Yikes.

SereneSelenophile
Informer
Informer

Post by SereneSelenophile »

Queen Bluth wrote:
bd20delete12 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:16 am
angelfiredelete17 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:05 am
ohhotdamnthisismyjam wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:47 am
I may not like her but I love that outfit IDC :rofl: I'm a fan of edgy office clothes for work and like to wear a significantly cheaper but still chic outfit like this one.
Agreed, I actually love that jacket (i’m A sucker for studs.) Ten years after high school, i’m Still a punk at heart. I’ll also wear combat boots when I can even tho my feet are messed and I mostly wear Nike’s for comfort.
I like the jacket also but it doesn't suit Tati at all. She looks awkward and uncomfortable. The boots are terrible.
Agreed! It's a cute outfit, but it seems like she's trying so hard to appear younger or more "hip" (cringing at my own use of that word).

But Tati has been trying so hard lately to fit in with the mean girls of the beauty community and most of her Youtuber friends could be her actual kids (Thomas Halbert, James Charles, etc.)

I think it's super funny trying to see her fit into that crowd when literally they all consider her a mother figure :rofl:
Tati:

SnowyWinter
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SnowyWinter »

Madame LaFilter mustn't watch YT very much.
I can find dozens of channels where women (YOUNGER than her) discuss the pros and cons of certain luxury brands and luxury products based on their many years of buying luxury.
Where once owning a Chanel handbag meant something, now it simply means you (or daddy) have oodles of money.
Young women with closets of Hermes bags in every colour. There's a lot of money out there now, Madame, and your jacket and boots mean jack-shit these days.

ohhotdamnthisismyjam
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhotdamnthisismyjam »

Speaking of fitting in with the youths of yt, on her snap she’s with James Charles & jeffree star....MY EYES DONT STOP ROLLING!

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

I'm so sick of Twatbrain whining about her petty 1st world problems while bragging at the same time.
She just HAS to keep mentioning Chanel and name drop whenever her gauche flat ass buys some designer brand clothing or luxury makeup.
Her flaunting her purchases is her way of confirming (in her head) that she is special and better than everyone else. Think again, Twatto.
Someone mentioned the old saying 'You can't buy class". Such a true saying! Tati is the epitome of someone who got a little money (through James' probably shady ways of promoting her and scamming people with Halo) and now sees themselves as elite.

Hanging out with and mimicking the actions/lingo of those young enough to be her children certainly is far from someone with class.
She is just a fake, braggy little brat with no etiquette, no culture, no appreciation and definitely no class.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:08 pm
Speaking of fitting in with the youths of yt, on her snap she’s with James Charles & jeffree star....MY EYES DONT STOP ROLLING!
I dunno how to this day she's STILL the only one getting away with continually associating with JS. Actually I suppose JC does too. To a point. But honestly how can anyone claim to be 'woke' or even an ally and still hang around with that vile POS? Even bloody KVD saw the light eventually
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

nrjs1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nrjs1 »

She......got a chemical burn..........from rubbing off glitter shadow too hard..... WHAT? Jesus Christ that’s caused by friction. I never thought someone I’ve never met could get on my nerves so much I’d have to rant out loud

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

nrjs1 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:20 pm
She......got a chemical burn..........from rubbing off glitter shadow too hard..... WHAT? Jesus Christ that’s caused by friction. I never thought someone I’ve never met could get on my nerves so much I’d have to rant out loud
😂 dumbass
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

coderedjulia
Talker
Talker

Post by coderedjulia »

Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:08 pm

Yeah, James is very young but Jeffreak is only a couple of years younger than Twathead. He just likes to think he’s 18 with his neon pink wigs that cover his receding hairline and all of his tattoos. Jeffree is edgy. Tati just looks like a mom trying to be cool. I believe that crowd of people were chanting for jeffree and James. They probably told the crowd it was her birthday to make her seem relevant.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

nostalgicjourneyer wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:30 am
Sorry for double post, I just watched her $5 Elf video from today and... her filter is back in full force? Now I'm just confused. She definitely had it off or at least partially in her Hourglass video, and she even makes a comment "It's only been a few days since my Hourglass video so my skin hasn't changed dramatically in that time" as if it's an even playing field for the two products... but she is obviously using a filter again because her pores are gone. I stared at this video for too long trying to find the edges of the filter (Lol as if it wasn't obvious because her face has zero pores now) but I think it's most obvious on the start of her cheekbone where her baby hair tufts are blurred out even though you can obviously see individual strands in the rest of her hair:

This as well, you can see it's blurring the individual little "bangs" hair she has hanging down and her eyebrows, but not the rest of her hair or her eyelashes and the lid behind her eyelashes (the single streak of brown is actually a shadow from her "bangs" I was really confused at first Lol but even the shadow is being highly blurred against her skin...):

This one is just kind of for amusement, you will know why:

Thoughts: she got a better filtering camera and is now back to hiding behind it. She didn't do a close up this time like she did in the Hourglass video, even though she specifically said the words "This looks good even from close-up"... Show us? I can't believe she really tried to go back and forth on giving close ups and taking her filter off *2* videos apart... She really tried it. Also I think she's speeding up the process of putting on her make-up now because the filter having a harder time blending when her hand and brushes are next to her face, because I kept seeing the usual glimpses of it looking off, but couldn't catch it because of the video being sped up. Ugh! Why lie this hard?? She's so lucky to have a way to hide her entire self behind a camera and nobody will ever know how bad she looks, but it will never make her a good person.

Also she talks in this video about never taking sponsorships, no product placements, no affiliate codes, tacks on the word "anymore" because she's lying, and then says she's focusing on Halo. So, honestly she might not do that stuff anymore because she's making enough swindling people on Halo. She's still a scam artist, and her snooty tati-tude she said it with was so obnoxious. "You can just ask, I'll answer." As if anyone would ever trust anything she says, or as if she would answer questions that would make her look bad. People have asked her a million questions in her comments section about technical things that have gone unanswered.

She also says she's editing her Billion Views video during the filming of this video... 2 weeks apart? Really?? Sorry for long post.
I truly believe she got the camera as it has an upgraded smoothing/blurring filter as she had been reading here and see the pics that were posted of her real skin. It's too coincidental that she did it right after we started busting her with photographic evidence. There was no way she was going to have her cover blown and been found out! So spending a few thousand to get the best lens to hide her craters etc was a no brainer for her.

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

nostalgicjourneyer wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:30 am
Sorry for double post, I just watched her $5 Elf video from today and... her filter is back in full force? Now I'm just confused. She definitely had it off or at least partially in her Hourglass video, and she even makes a comment "It's only been a few days since my Hourglass video so my skin hasn't changed dramatically in that time" as if it's an even playing field for the two products... but she is obviously using a filter again because her pores are gone. I stared at this video for too long trying to find the edges of the filter (Lol as if it wasn't obvious because her face has zero pores now) but I think it's most obvious on the start of her cheekbone where her baby hair tufts are blurred out even though you can obviously see individual strands in the rest of her hair:

This as well, you can see it's blurring the individual little "bangs" hair she has hanging down and her eyebrows, but not the rest of her hair or her eyelashes and the lid behind her eyelashes (the single streak of brown is actually a shadow from her "bangs" I was really confused at first Lol but even the shadow is being highly blurred against her skin...):

This one is just kind of for amusement, you will know why:

Thoughts: she got a better filtering camera and is now back to hiding behind it. She didn't do a close up this time like she did in the Hourglass video, even though she specifically said the words "This looks good even from close-up"... Show us? I can't believe she really tried to go back and forth on giving close ups and taking her filter off *2* videos apart... She really tried it. Also I think she's speeding up the process of putting on her make-up now because the filter having a harder time blending when her hand and brushes are next to her face, because I kept seeing the usual glimpses of it looking off, but couldn't catch it because of the video being sped up. Ugh! Why lie this hard?? She's so lucky to have a way to hide her entire self behind a camera and nobody will ever know how bad she looks, but it will never make her a good person.

Also she talks in this video about never taking sponsorships, no product placements, no affiliate codes, tacks on the word "anymore" because she's lying, and then says she's focusing on Halo. So, honestly she might not do that stuff anymore because she's making enough swindling people on Halo. She's still a scam artist, and her snooty tati-tude she said it with was so obnoxious. "You can just ask, I'll answer." As if anyone would ever trust anything she says, or as if she would answer questions that would make her look bad. People have asked her a million questions in her comments section about technical things that have gone unanswered.

She also says she's editing her Billion Views video during the filming of this video... 2 weeks apart? Really?? Sorry for long post.
If Tati's lips are moving you know she's lying. Lying is a profession for her.
She will never come out from behind a filter because it would prove (even more so) what a liar she is about her snake oil Halo and how it's miraculously transformed her skin.
I'm sure she (and Manservant James) gave the new higher filter camera a testeen and made sure to edit out any proof that she is indeed using a filter. She has to keep up the false advertising and "perfect" image.
What baffles me more than her constant need to lie is the fact that her ignorant minions think her skin actually looks IRL the way it does behind her filtered lens. How can anyone be so gullible?
As far as not being sponsored, etc. That is one of her biggest lies yet. Tati IS DEFINITELY sponsored by some companies (Clarisonic, PR to name a couple).
I've also noticed in her comments that she never answers questions. Even her dumb minions have mentioned that. The only thing she does as far as interaction is to put a "Tati loves this comment" like on comments that are praising her or to give a half assed thank you on some other praises.
She could not care less about her subscribers. They are a means to make money to her and that is all they are. Tati only cares about Tati.

Coco Lux
Informer
Informer

Post by Coco Lux »

^ I had started noticing she never responds to comments yet in practically every video she will say things like “let me know in the comments below” or ask questions in general just to get her engagement up.
And speaking of her not responding to people...I was a supporter of hers up until quite recently.

Remember when there was people using her videos to sell stuff online? And she asked people to let her know if we ever came across anything like this?
Well I saw someone on Etsy using her images to sell their goods so I messaged her on IG to let her know. I kept it short and sweet because I know she must get quite a lot of messages.

That was 4 months ago, I gave her plenty of time in case she had a lot of messages, she didn’t even so much as reply one word thanks back but went one step further and pretended she didn’t even open the message by not accepting it.
But the Etsy items are gone so I know she did.

Maybe I should have realised she wouldn’t reply but not gonna lie it kind of hurt my feelings at the time as I was still a supporter then.

Not Anymore!! And if I see anything like that again I’m just going to pretend I didn’t!
Twatee is only out for herself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

I feel like accentuating her top lip only brings attention to the enormous philitrum she has. Yikes!!!

Post by Guest »

Tati needs her phone taken away :rofl:

She ALWAYS goes on Snapchat rants, cries, and complains. She needs to relax :roll:

In the comments on the video someone said she might be reacting to hormone medication since she's trying to get pregnant, but I've noticed that Tati always complains on Snapchat over the slightest inconvenience. I think she's had rants where she was validated, like when people were literally sending her hate over the Emily Noel palette thing and telling her that's why she couldn't have kids - that was just childish of them and Tati didn't deserve that; BUT Tati has had soooo many complaints and she always posts even the smallest issues on a Snapchat rant. Sometimes I feel like she just needs to take a step back from her phone, relax, and take a breath.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Did she seriously ask people to feel bad for her? WOW!! She really thinks she's an entitled bitch.....

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

Omg the ‘please feel bad for me’ cracked me up and reminded me of Jen Bush’s ‘please clap.’

tittysprinkles

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

Sorry for the double post, but if anyone missed it:

tittysprinkles

nostalgicjourneyer
Talker
Talker

Re: Twati

Post by nostalgicjourneyer »

picklerick wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:02 am
Omg the ‘please feel bad for me’ cracked me up and reminded me of Jen Bush’s ‘please clap.’

I know it's a typo but I'm going to forever call Tati 'Jen Bush' now, as the female Jeb Bush. "Please clap and feel bad for me" -Jen Bush, the most underwhelming overwhelmed YouTuber, 2019

whateveryt
Debater
Debater

Post by whateveryt »

Does anybody kinda feel bad for James for marrying her?

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

No. Twat is his meal ticket. He knew who he was marrying

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”