Post by Guest »

I’m waiting for a big youtuber to call her out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Twati "Botoxeen, Filleen & Liveen Clean" Whinebrook - Pt

Post by Nance »

I want to follow this thread, but thinking more and more of unfollowing her...

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Nance wrote:I want to follow this thread, but thinking more and more of unfollowing her...
you can do both. i don't follow her at all, only this thread.

she's so bad, even watching her to see how horrible she is has lost appeal.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

LadyJuliana
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by LadyJuliana »

Nance wrote:I want to follow this thread, but thinking more and more of unfollowing her...
I don't follow her anymore. I don't follow Jaclyn Hill either anymore. But follow both of their threads because they NEED to be brought down and I need to know when it happens lol. I can't even hate watch either of these two bimbos!

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I don't watch her anymore, but I read here.

Berry_Bess
Talker
Talker

Post by Berry_Bess »

I don't watch this woman either :|
:FU:

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

^-^ thank you for the new thread ! following

Karening
Informer
Informer

Post by Karening »

She's past the point of ridiculous. Agree with everyone else: she's unwatchable.

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

Hangs head in shame. I'm afraid the Halo Kiwi review i promised has to be banned for the time being. Over Xmas my eczema has flared up badly and I've been advised by my dermatologist not to take these pills until things have settled down.

Though in his words, he thinks they'll do nothing anyway! So sorry to let you down!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:Hangs head in shame. I'm afraid the Halo Kiwi review i promised has to be banned for the time being. Over Xmas my eczema has flared up badly and I've been advised by my dermatologist not to take these pills until things have settled down.

Though in his words, he thinks they'll do nothing anyway! So sorry to let you down!

not a let down! you were advised not to take sugar pills from a scam artist by a licensed and good dermatologist. you've done great work! :tu:
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
you can do both. i don't follow her at all, only this thread.

she's so bad, even watching her to see how horrible she is has lost appeal.
i don't watch her anymore, her overall behaviour just sicken me, hence the sight of her sickens me,
she is a whiny bully with fake ass "i'm so nice, in fact, i'm too nice" persona
the only reason for her not being called out is, even she have large following she is not relevant.
shitting glitter tatti

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:Hangs head in shame. I'm afraid the Halo Kiwi review i promised has to be banned for the time being. Over Xmas my eczema has flared up badly and I've been advised by my dermatologist not to take these pills until things have settled down.

maybe it was her overprice-questionable pill that cause your eczema,
since a lot of people here saying her skin got even worse and her hair seem terrible,
the possibility is high.
glad to know you stopped.
shitting glitter tatti

Berry_Bess
Talker
Talker

Post by Berry_Bess »

:D oh my you're nickname is excellent :rofl:
:FU:

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:

not a let down! you were advised not to take sugar pills from a scam artist by a licensed and good dermatologist. you've done great work! :tu:

Exactly! That should tell us all we need to know! :rofl: I do hope your skin clears up soon.

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

I used to admire Tati and like many, used to believe that she was honest. I still think she's MORE honest than say...Jaclyn Hill or MUA for example, but Tati definitely is not the person that she portrays herself to be. I was still on the fence with her when she launched Halo. I was SO tempted to try them and after having my eyes opened to her, I am SO happy that I didn't waste my money and contribute to her lavish lifestyle. She tries to act so relatable, but when she has James or Taylor or anyone in her videos and they are just chatting, her true personality comes through. She is a whiny, spoiled, vain person who is an insufferable bore.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

Glitterangel19 wrote:I used to admire Tati and like many, used to believe that she was honest. I still think she's MORE honest than say...Jaclyn Hill or MUA for example, but Tati definitely is not the person that she portrays herself to be. I was still on the fence with her when she launched Halo. I was SO tempted to try them and after having my eyes opened to her, I am SO happy that I didn't waste my money and contribute to her lavish lifestyle. She tries to act so relatable, but when she has James or Taylor or anyone in her videos and they are just chatting, her true personality comes through. She is a whiny, spoiled, vain person who is an insufferable bore.
You are so lucky you resisted the temptation to try them- I did 30 days of original Halo and 90 days of Kiwi (meaning I spent $130 on them! HORROR!), and wish so much I had saved my money. Original Halo did create a bit of a glow on my face, admittedly, but Kiwi did literally nothing. But what drove me away from her and onto this forum was when she made that response video with a big red "x" through another YouTubers face. That showed what a narcissistic POS she really is.

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

whydoicare67 wrote:
Glitterangel19 wrote:I used to admire Tati and like many, used to believe that she was honest. I still think she's MORE honest than say...Jaclyn Hill or MUA for example, but Tati definitely is not the person that she portrays herself to be. I was still on the fence with her when she launched Halo. I was SO tempted to try them and after having my eyes opened to her, I am SO happy that I didn't waste my money and contribute to her lavish lifestyle. She tries to act so relatable, but when she has James or Taylor or anyone in her videos and they are just chatting, her true personality comes through. She is a whiny, spoiled, vain person who is an insufferable bore.
You are so lucky you resisted the temptation to try them- I did 30 days of original Halo and 90 days of Kiwi (meaning I spent $130 on them! HORROR!), and wish so much I had saved my money. Original Halo did create a bit of a glow on my face, admittedly, but Kiwi did literally nothing. But what drove me away from her and onto this forum was when she made that response video with a big red "x" through another YouTubers face. That showed what a narcissistic POS she really is.

Ugh! I'm so sorry that you wasted your money! Yeah, I seem to recall that video. She truly believes that she's proven herself by now and that she's sOsOsO hOnEsT and she gets completely whiny & indignant when anyone dares to challenge her. :roll:

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

whydoicare67 wrote:
initially i was kind intrigue by it, and then i realise it's skin, hair and nail supplement, totally lost interest in it.
and the more she push for it the more annoyed i got, i skip every halo videos.
i stop following her after she show her true bully self.
and those sent stan to do their dirty work? she done it before james charles and thomas halbert,
oh wait, they both collab with her, what a coincident.
shitting glitter tatti

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

f <3

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper