Bratayley watch a long

AmandaBeth
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bratayley watch a long

Post by AmandaBeth »

Sense and if you have never seen older episodes and we can all use refresher of earliest days lets do watch a long. This week first 10 videos not counting the trailer they made. We can discuss those then next Sunday we can decide how many to watch next week.start with first video after trailer to oldest to newest.

brokenwing29
Informer
Informer

Re: Bratayley watch a long

Post by brokenwing29 »

I've watched since almost the beginning, but I am down for reminiscing about the oldest vlogs. There probably (hopefully) won't be much new to discuss about the family now anyway.

AmandaBeth
Learner
Learner

Post by AmandaBeth »

I didn't realize till rewatched they did 2 trailers watch from first vlog to slip and slide this week don't watch video after slip and slide yet.
Spoilers ahead

I noticed in first few videos Annie talks a lot even if no one was paying attention to her. In first vlog there was a tiny jealousy moment of Annie to Hayley when Billy was spinning the girls. Annie later was being gentle teaching Hayley gymnastics not that at 2 Hayley fully understood.

I thought Hayley at mall was adorable. She kissed the puppy on tiny carousel. Way she said butterfly and elephant was adorable. They scared her.

I really wish Katie the mom would have told girls it's bad idea to stick hand in soda pop vending machine at batting practice.

brokenwing29
Informer
Informer

Post by brokenwing29 »

I apologize for not contributing to this thread yet. Have had a really bad week and didn't get around to it. I do want to say (and I realize I suck as a guru gossiper) that I probably won't be putting Annie down much because I really liked her back then. Seems kids, even nice ones, become insufferable when they become teenagers, and Annie has had some extra reasons for being that way. Just look at the kid You Tuber Annie Rose - she's not even 13 yet and makes Annie LeBlanc look extremely down-to-earth and likable. Hopefully they will all emerge as okay adults. I will put the link to the first vlog here to make it a little easier for people who may want to comment in the future, including myself:

[video][/video]

AmandaBeth
Learner
Learner

Post by AmandaBeth »

brokenwing29 wrote:I apologize for not contributing to this thread yet. Have had a really bad week and didn't get around to it. I do want to say (and I realize I suck as a guru gossiper) that I probably won't be putting Annie down much because I really liked her back then. Seems kids, even nice ones, become insufferable when they become teenagers, and Annie has had some extra reasons for being that way. Just look at the kid You Tuber Annie Rose - she's not even 13 yet and makes Annie LeBlanc look extremely down-to-earth and likable. Hopefully they will all emerge as okay adults. I will put the link to the first vlog here to make it a little easier for people who may want to comment in the future, including myself:

[video][/video]
You don't have to put Annie down just talk about first few vlogs things you noticed or thought where cute. Anything about first 10 videos not counting trailers you liked or disliked.

AmandaBeth
Learner
Learner

Post by AmandaBeth »

For this week watch along to watch and comment on is to. Watch from big move to painted pudding. One of my favorites I do end up rewatching a lot is elephant face.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I will do this as well. I tend to enjoy the vlogs from when they were older since I work with so many little little kids that I don’t find under 5 to be all that charming and cute. But the vlogs from just around the start of BMH til the LA vlogs are some of my favorites. I tend to watch the Dayley Bratayley playlists 6,7&8 and reminisce.

I, too, used to like Annie. But I think that LA made this family insufferable. The greed, the vanity, the need to be always spending money, buying new things just got to a point where they stopped having personalities and started forming more of this superficial attitude. Also once Katie and Billy checked out as parents I just gave up on them.

I have been watching old videos and they did used to put a cap on spending. When they took Alexa and Hayley to the mall, they went to Claire’s and Hayley tried to convince Katie she needed an iPad case but Katie told her she had one already and didn’t need one. Nowadays they go to the mall and drop hundreds of dollars on impulse buys or because “someone else has it and so must I”

They did used to be parents and the kids were expected to do school on a timely manner and they didn’t just drop tons of money on crap. Now they are so obsessed with spending and laying around the house and Annie not doing schoolwork and trying to convince Hayley to drop out of real school, they just don’t care anymore. And that has made the kids and parents difficult to watch and I think their audience agrees seeing as how low their views are consistently.

AmandaBeth
Learner
Learner

Post by AmandaBeth »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:43 am
I will do this as well. I tend to enjoy the vlogs from when they were older since I work with so many little little kids that I don’t find under 5 to be all that charming and cute. But the vlogs from just around the start of BMH til the LA vlogs are some of my favorites. I tend to watch the Dayley Bratayley playlists 6,7&8 and reminisce.

I, too, used to like Annie. But I think that LA made this family insufferable. The greed, the vanity, the need to be always spending money, buying new things just got to a point where they stopped having personalities and started forming more of this superficial attitude. Also once Katie and Billy checked out as parents I just gave up on them.

I have been watching old videos and they did used to put a cap on spending. When they took Alexa and Hayley to the mall, they went to Claire’s and Hayley tried to convince Katie she needed an iPad case but Katie told her she had one already and didn’t need one. Nowadays they go to the mall and drop hundreds of dollars on impulse buys or because “someone else has it and so must I”

They did used to be parents and the kids were expected to do school on a timely manner and they didn’t just drop tons of money on crap. Now they are so obsessed with spending and laying around the house and Annie not doing schoolwork and trying to convince Hayley to drop out of real school, they just don’t care anymore. And that has made the kids and parents difficult to watch and I think their audience agrees seeing as how low their views are consistently.
We are not to Bratayley makes history yet. Read the watch list for this week.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I know I was saying that that time period was my favorite.

AmandaBeth
Learner
Learner

Re: Bratayley wat tich a long

Post by AmandaBeth »

Fiie this week sorry I didn't get to it yesterday we watch from super soaked kids to pie in 2 yr old Hayley's face.

Spoilers if haven't watched above videos. Things I remember off bat about this section is in popped balloon Caleb ment well but his toe did bump balloon however was probably grass that broke it. But good luck explaining that to 2 yr old. I think Billy came home during time of that video. Hayley's reaction to pie in her face was adorable. And Annie had such evil cackle for 6 yr old when Hayley got pied in creative way

Josephinenive
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Josephinenive »

Bratayley: With Billy LeBlanc, Caleb LeBlanc, Hayley LeBlanc, Jules LeBlanc. A daily YouTube vlog made by ... Watch options. Expert Attempters. Watchlist.My girly Model, Long Hair Styles, Annie Grace, Girl, Celebrities, ... Aawwwww look at them Bratayley, Jayden Bartels, Annie Grace.

Return to “Bratayley”