Gr3ygardensGirl: Little Bunny (Part 24)

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gr3ygardensGirl: Little Bunny (Part 24)

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:46 pm

Bunny usually insists on doing everything her own way, including choosing not to get her wisdom teeth out and handling her mental health on her own and not taking advice from anyone about her channel. She hasn’t seemed to notice that it rarely works out when she follows her own instincts. Just another way in which Bunny is a stubborn teenager just for the sake of being stubborn. She seems to think that being different or quirky means doing the opposite of what other people do when it doesn’t have to be that way.

U_annoyme
Learner
Learner

Post by U_annoyme » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:29 pm

I didn’t even bother with the video I came here. She is the most inauthentic person on YouTube and that hard to be. Before she hit it “big” she had no problem being real now it seems she does it just to get views and money. I understand she has mental issues but she chooses not to do anything about them so I really don’t care what whining she’s doing just for attention and money. How do people not see right through it. And do kids really watch her? She’s a 33 year old women child what young kid can relate to her? All her old subbies have grown up and find her annoying. I wonder what her end game is or if she even needs one someone around her must be smart enough to know YouTube won’t be around forever maybe that’s why she doesn’t seem to care because she’s already made enough money to retire? Yes she does waste money on stupid stuff but other than that all she does is go to Starbucks she doesn’t travel to anywhere but Disney.

pious
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pious » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:33 pm

I've decided not to watch her video because my mom is currently going through radiation and chemo, and I don't want to cry.

I just want to say they usually offer grief counseling as part of the treatment for family members. And I sure as hell took up that offer. My counseling is covered under my mom's insurance even though I'm in my 30's, because ultimately my mental well-being is beneficial for my mother (I'm her primary caretaker).

Even if it's not free for Bunny, I'm sure they've offered and even recommended counseling.

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:48 pm

I don't get her aversion to doctors, therapists and other medical professionals. Yes, there are shitty ones out there, but even if you have to spend time shopping around to find one that works for you, it's better than sitting around letting your physical and mental health deteriorate the way she does.

vegetablebutcher
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vegetablebutcher » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:04 pm

I know this is a trash thread, but I think this is the first video of hers that I’ve actually liked in a really really long time. People value honesty and a lot of people probably started disliking her content because we could feel that something was off. Also, woman-child though she may be, this is weirdly the first time I’ve been able to see her as older. She’s only a year younger than me and I can finally feel like she actually has grown up lady problems instead of obsessing over kids toys and making weird noises and faces.

I’m willing to give her another shot, and it’s not a pity thing. I think now that her viewers know what’s been happening, she’ll be more free to be herself again.

I just don’t have the heart to kick her when she’s down.

jizzkhalifa
Informer
Informer

Post by jizzkhalifa » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:20 pm

She has officially lost her fucking mind.

Then again, you can't lose what you never had.

She really needs help. It's not normal to get obsessed with a new thing every other month then abandon it and never even mention it again. Has she ever talked of having fertility issues? I know she said she just doesn't want kids, but idk. This baby doll obsession is getting weirder and weirder. This is probably a big stretch, but based off of her old pictures she struck me as the type to sleep around a lot. Not that I care at all, but she could be like Trisha Paytas who got so many STD's that she permanently damaged her reproductive system. Like I said, it's probably a stretch, I know. But there has to be something more to all of her issues. Idk my tinfoil hat and I gotta bounce lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marc
Debater
Debater

Post by marc » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:15 am

Rachel and her manipulative BS just never stops does it? Using her poor mother and aunt as clickbait and emotional manipulation is beyond disgusting. Who would be claiming they aren't trying to be Netflix in a video like that? Who would be bringing up cryptic comments about YT/SM and getting sued in a video like that? A manipulative liar without a real conscience that's who. Sorry if that sounds rough but that vide was so transparent. I do have stmpathy but it lies with her aunt and her mother.

That video reminded me of the time Rachel made a car vlog and talked about how she was making a blanket for her mom because her mom was having hernia surgery. In the video Rachel said her parents didn't tell her about the surgery until the last minute because they didn't want HER to worry! Rachel seemed so pleased with herself over this. There was absolutely no comments from her like...."How I let did things get so bad that my parents can't tell me something so important"? "Maybe I need to work to change things because I need to be there for my mother". "I WANT to be there for my mother". Nope, nothing. It was all about Rachel. I'm sure her mother could have used her grown daughters support. Shame Rachel is so into herself she can't see that.

The medical stuff has always baffled me. Rachel is just so full of contradictions. Like her saying that she HAS to know if a store has a pharmacy before she goes she goes in because if it does she has to make sure she avoids that area. Why? Because she will have to leave if she sees it. "It's just part of my medical phobia and fear of getting sick". But we have seen her go by the pharmacy many times. She never left the store either. She even made reference to the pharmacy in that Walmart clearance makeup video but not only didn't she leave she kept snottily running through it. There are just so many examples, "I have to keep thrift clothes in the trunk fo two weeks", "I wash thrift clothes immediatly when I bring them into the house". I could go and on about her lies (and I have) but I'll stop there. I guess what I'm saying is while she does have real issues I think they stem (at least a bit) from her not wanting to adult. She wants to be "different" and she wants people to cater to her. If she fixed her problems that might all go away. I'm sure she also realizes a counselor would probably see through her BS real quick and tell her friends and family to stop enabeling her. Rachel can't have that. She's spent too many years setting that gig up.

And her BS about being poor makes me sick. She implies shit like that all the time. Rachel will never have to work a day in her life and she knows it. Her parents are not poor. She was not poor. Would she like more money? Sure she would. Rachel covets money and material things more than anything else. Look at how she lives her life. If this was going on for two years and Rachel had to take care of all of it how does she explain all the ridiculous spending she's done? Just more manipualtion.

One last thing I noticed, If she has been depressed for over 2 years because of the death and cancer scare she sure didn't act that way when she was getting her butt kissed and running off to Disney. She was also on cloud nine when people were giving her all sorts of attention and sympathy for her mystery box scam. I'm not saying she doesn't love her mom or anything. I'm saying when she's getting want she wants Rachel acts happy as a lark without a care in the world but when she's not getting what she wants it's all poor me, my mom was sick, my aunt died. I personally find her disgusting. This of coaurse if just my opinion.

Masha90
Learner
Learner

Post by Masha90 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:42 am

jizzkhalifa wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:20 pm
She has officially lost her fucking mind.

Then again, you can't lose what you never had.

She really needs help. It's not normal to get obsessed with a new thing every other month then abandon it and never even mention it again. Has she ever talked of having fertility issues? I know she said she just doesn't want kids, but idk. This baby doll obsession is getting weirder and weirder. This is probably a big stretch, but based off of her old pictures she struck me as the type to sleep around a lot. Not that I care at all, but she could be like Trisha Paytas who got so many STD's that she permanently damaged her reproductive system. Like I said, it's probably a stretch, I know. But there has to be something more to all of her issues. Idk my tinfoil hat and I gotta bounce lol.

Maybe she is one of those people that has convinced herself she doesnt want kids for whatever reason (not changing her current lifestyle, having no peers with kids, whatever) but she is getting the biological urge so shes fulfilling it with those dolls...

thehippiechick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:41 am

WTF Rachel.
Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. ☕
- Henry Fielding

whydoicare67
Debater
Debater

Post by whydoicare67 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:41 am

Maybe she is one of those people that has convinced herself she doesnt want kids for whatever reason (not changing her current lifestyle, having no peers with kids, whatever) but she is getting the biological urge so shes fulfilling it with those dolls...
My opinion on the doll thing? The first video she did with one got a lot of views, and she is so unimaginative that now she thinks this is how to be relevant. It's lazy content, and she will drive it into the ground.

U_annoyme
Learner
Learner

Post by U_annoyme » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:08 am

Thank god she doesn’t want kids she would be horrible! She doesn’t want kids cus she thinks she is a kid. She is my age that’s why she bugs me so much. People have finally caught on. The last video of hers that got over 2 million views is the We need to talk, with the same crying face thumbnail. That was her last non ASOTV video that has anything near 2 mil even the asotv videos only one or two hit just over 1 million. She’s thought this one would do the same thing I’m happy not as many people aren’t falling for it this time.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Talker
Talker

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:50 am

Most of Rachel’s quirks and flaws can be traced back to the way she was parented. Imo, her parents have gone above and beyond to make her happy and they’ve spoiled the shit out of her and ruined her in the process. They continue to enable her. She seems like she was a nightmare to raise. In a way, they’ve never really stopped raising her.

And I agree with whoever said she used to dress and style herself rather provocatively and that kind of makes one wonder. She actively played up a skanky vibe (not just “sexy,” but also she looked just plain cheap/nasty) and then rapidly changed when her channel took off more. That’s always weirded me out.

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:57 pm

jizzkhalifa wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:20 pm
That thing freaks me out. I just want to shave its legs.

Also, I don't think these reborns are surrogates for real children. She sure has hell doesn't treat them that way, throwing them around like she does then tossing them aside on to chairs in her closet. I had to go back and check, but she doesn't even name them. You'd think someone who wants a real child would respect a doll surrogate more. Maybe I'm wrong.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:22 pm

^^^ I agree with you. I’m on team “she’s into these because it’s her new (temporary) quirk.”

North
Learner
Learner

Post by North » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:00 am

Since she’s mentioned it I’ve been looking forward to the werewolf doll unboxing lol.

Im a weirdo, I won’t lie. I love anything that has to do with werewolves or horror. I really liked that phantom of the opera baby that she got. Not sure if I’d get a werewolf baby, but I so would get the opera baby if I had that kind of money to waste. Would just be neat to have in a collection. Or use it to take photos of, like creating a little set and props for it. Could be fun.

mentaldisembowelment
Learner
Learner

Post by mentaldisembowelment » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:19 am

North wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:00 am
Since she’s mentioned it I’ve been looking forward to the werewolf doll unboxing lol.

Im a weirdo, I won’t lie. I love anything that has to do with werewolves or horror. I really liked that phantom of the opera baby that she got. Not sure if I’d get a werewolf baby, but I so would get the opera baby if I had that kind of money to waste. Would just be neat to have in a collection. Or use it to take photos of, like creating a little set and props for it. Could be fun.
At least you'd have a plan for the doll, like many people with BJDs, making face ups and sewing clothes, taking photos. But Bunny just puts them somewhere and never interacts with them again it seems. :roll:

CheesyBirdMess
Talker
Talker

Post by CheesyBirdMess » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:47 am

I think she may have Bipolar Disorder.

I only say that as someone who has a sister with this, and she acts pretty much exactly the same as 'Bunny' does. She had a lot of Mania and 'highs' which made her do a lot of provocative and risky things, also shopping addiction was a real issue for her, too. Both things I've seen Bunny experience.

They also are really difficult to get through to that they even have a problem, because they think so highly of themselves and don't see anything wrong with their behaviours when they are on that 'high'. It's only when the downward spiral of depression and suicidal ideation kicks in, would she realize it wasn't normal, but back up the hyperness would come, especially if she got the attention she craved - or got interested in a new hobby - and the pattern would start all over again.

She constantly went from new venture to new venture, which also contributed to the shopping issues. Always had to have things going on, but never finished them, and would quickly lose interest etc. Everything was always in extremes.

I just see a lot of my sister and her issues in Bunny and can't watch much of her because of it. I feel like she needs a lot of help and to realize how abnormal and exhausting it really is - and that there is a better way for her to be healthier. This Youtube thing just feeds her mental issues more and exacerbates them, so it's just sad that she and no one around her recognizes that.

lurkingthemurky
Learner
Learner

Post by lurkingthemurky » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:15 am

I think that while Rachel's channel is dying, it seems like a lot of the more popular ones are as well. The truth is, now is the time where older youtubers really start to be cycled out. It's time for new content, and new faces.... because the old ones suck.
Rachel is just one of the more shittier ones.

To reference for my other theory, do y'all remember when Rachel got all spooked during the Shane episode? Where her manager ran to her side?
I imagine it's like that everyday in her world. It all revolves around her. Dogman is no exception. They all kiss the ground she walks on because she came into some money, and has all of these weird issues that = coddling = which prevent her from progress.
She acts like a 10 year old. And while that can be ~'~fun~'`' and uwu so qt and precious, she's fucking old.
It's also emotionally taxing to be around those people after a while.

I hope she runs herself all the way into the ground because of her lack of self awareness. Because that is truly the only wake up call that would work on somebody like her.

CocoaPrincess
Debater
Debater

Post by CocoaPrincess » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:31 pm

I don't know, my spidey senses are tingling towards her having trouble with lying to herself about wanting a baby but being one at the same time... I mean she walks around with the fucking things... In public. And when she opened the dracula baby she was all weird because 'it's not blue' and looks more like a real baby. Yeah she doesn't handle them like you would a real bb but maybe that's part of her delusion.

coffeeandtea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by coffeeandtea » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:51 pm

Her latest video was SO MUCH better in my opinion, still think they could have added more to it but it wasn't long and rambly like the majority of her videos. Sometimes I think though that she does things that she thinks people won't be interested in watching so she doesn't add it in....like she showed 30 seconds of her and dogman eating and going out but said it was too "dead" and boring so she didn't upload all the footage. How is that anymore boring than sitting in a closet for an entire video? Anyways, I think if she does more videos like this with her outside doing things and not rambling forever her views would pick up a bit.

PaxRodentia
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PaxRodentia » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:53 pm

Did she reupload her newest video with a different title? I haven’t watched either of them so I’m not sure, but they have the same little preview and I don’t see the first one. It was titled something like “touring for one day only” and the newest one is “dogman shoe unboxing.”

Mraoo
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mraoo » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:02 am

Following

DKbababa
Talker
Talker

Post by DKbababa » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:23 am

PaxRodentia wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:53 pm
Did she reupload her newest video with a different title? I haven’t watched either of them so I’m not sure, but they have the same little preview and I don’t see the first one. It was titled something like “touring for one day only” and the newest one is “dogman shoe unboxing.”
Yeah, she edited thumbnail and title but it's the same upload (they have same comments and urls). The original title was "We went on tour (for a day...)", it sounded more interesting than new one. I wonder if it was Shane's idea to change it again.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:04 am

The shoe video was cute. I liked it. I'll admit it!

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Talker
Talker

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:27 am

I like Dogman, but I find Bunny’s banter with him so friggin tedious. She plays dumb around him or something?

Return to “Grav3yardgirl”