TheDeFrancoFam Vlogs Part 2

canvasveggie
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheDeFrancoFam Vlogs Part 2

Post by canvasveggie »

She moved in to a huge fucking compound during this pandemic, at least she has the space to move around. She acts like she’s in a one bedroom apartment. “Not everyone has been quarantining like us” yeah you have the luxury of being able to do nothing and not having to go to work to pay bills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carolinecat16
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by carolinecat16 »

she’s getting a fucking pilot’s license?? LMAO wow. the stint as a wanna-be-media-literacy journalist didn’t last long, huh, kinda like everything else she ever tries to do. just can’t handle not being able to smoke weed and eat and nap whenever she wants.

carolinecat16
Learner
Learner

Post by carolinecat16 »

welp nevermind haha just made it to the end of the videos, she’d rather stay on ADD meds than do it. what a shock.

sarao1089
Learner
Learner

Post by sarao1089 »

I was wondering the same thing. Her private pilots license...: wtf for? She can barely make it through a string of thoughts without losing focus, but thinks she can manage to fly a large aircraft?

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

Well that’s why they got the dog, then, to sub for her meds. Now we’ll see them get rid of the dog since she’ll get back on her meds and the dog will become work and a hassle like the other dogs were. So incredibly sad.

lazygossip
Talker
Talker

Post by lazygossip »

classic lindz complains about "doing nothing for a whole year" because of covid, puts herself on a pedestal for quarantining better than everyone else, and then immediately after let everyone know that she has in fact been doing something - a big exciting thing that most people don't ever do - , and then to bring it full circle she's forced to bail on that goal because of her adhd.

classic

carolinecat16
Learner
Learner

Post by carolinecat16 »

beachy wrote:Well that’s why they got the dog, then, to sub for her meds. Now we’ll see them get rid of the dog since she’ll get back on her meds and the dog will become work and a hassle like the other dogs were. So incredibly sad.

i actually don’t think she’ll get rid of Georgia- she’s a golden doodle which are super trendy on social media. Linz loves the image she gets for owning one and parading that she has an “emotional support animal.” We all know that she lives solely to brag on social media haha

carolinecat16
Learner
Learner

Post by carolinecat16 »

lmao anyone see her new IG bio? cringe as fuck, imagine those being your only accomplishments in life. she put in that quote to be cOoL and iDgAf-esque but it’s just so pathetic

surfergirl+33
Informer
Informer

Post by surfergirl+33 »

^well at least it's accurate

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tuttifruittitea »

she knows it’s true

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

tuttifruittitea wrote:Image

she knows it’s true

I was about to post this Image

How oblivious do you have to be? I’m not saying that everyone isn’t allowed to be affected by the events of the last year, but considering that she spent the last year moving from one massive house to a literal McMansion, and neither her nor her husband had their income affected (because she doesn’t have one lol), maybe stfu? Like?

carolinecat16
Learner
Learner

Post by carolinecat16 »

Lmfao she changed her insta bio after what that person said last night

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tuttifruittitea »

i’m not trying to be insensitive but does she actually do anything to help her mental health issues?
i know many people that have been diagnosed with what she has, but still manage to work a 9-5 job.
i understand that she’s spoken about not wanting to be on medication her whole life though.
idk it just seems like she thinks she the only one with mental health issues

carolinecat16
Learner
Learner

Post by carolinecat16 »

oh she absolutely believes she is the only one with mental health issues and she absolutely coddles the shit out of herself for it and puts herself on the highest pedestal I’ve ever seen in my life. She just posted a TikTok about all of this basically sucking herself own ass and saying how hard her life is, and ended it by saying that “she wakes up every morning knowing that her life is much more exhausting than everyone else’s”

L M F A O

Lady_Karmalade07
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady_Karmalade07 »

carolinecat16 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:47 pm
oh she absolutely believes she is the only one with mental health issues and she absolutely coddles the shit out of herself for it and puts herself on the highest pedestal I’ve ever seen in my life. She just posted a TikTok about all of this basically sucking herself own ass and saying how hard her life is, and ended it by saying that “she wakes up every morning knowing that her life is much more exhausting than everyone else’s”

L M F A O

It’s like I want to be empathetic for a minute. (I actually stopped hate following her for months) and then she says stupid fucking shit like that, that make me want to slap her.

“More exhausting than everyone else’s” go fuck yourself and take another nap.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Try not having a nanny to parent your kids. Try having bills you have to actually worry about. Try having a job ON TOP of having children and come back and tell me how exhausting your life is.

There are so many people with crippling anxiety and chronic depression have to do significantly more to get up and get out of bed everyday to keep going. It sucks. It’s a bitch. But it’s a part of life and you have to keep moving.

Lady_Karmalade07
Informer
Informer

carolinecat16 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:47 pm

L M F A O

“SO muCh MoRe ExHauStiNg tHaN mOsT”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

carolinecat16
Learner
Learner

Post by carolinecat16 »

what is that an image of? it’s saying i don’t have permission to view it haha

Lady_Karmalade07
Informer
Informer

carolinecat16 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:41 pm
what is that an image of? it’s saying i don’t have permission to view it haha

You have to login and then refresh the thread to see the images.

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

This is exactly what bothers me about Lindsey. She comes so close to being an actual person who I can emphasize with, but then she gets so caught up in her own bullshit and I just want to shake her and say jfc take a look at yourself you privileged asshole.

I have a generalized anxiety disorder, and major depressive disorder, for which I’ve been medicated for the past ~four years. There’s been days where I absolutely could only *barely* force myself out of bed and probably would’ve benefited from being about to take the day off, but I fucking couldn’t because I have a job and bills and responsibilities.

I hate being one of those people that’s like ‘well other people have it worse, so you shouldn’t complain’, because that doesn’t help anyone. But at the same time it drives me crazy seeing people whinge and bitch about the same issues time and time and time again while doing virtually nothing to help themselves. ESPECIALLY when they’re lucky enough to be able to afford treatment and therapies. Yes, mental illness is something you have to learn to live with, but you have to learn to LIVE with it, do something about it instead of wallowing in your own excuses and self pity

sarao1089
Learner
Learner

Post by sarao1089 »

She’s so far removed from reality. Private flying lessons and boat lessons. I can’t imagine what they’re shelling out for those.
My dad has his private pilots license and it’s not cheap. You have to do so many take offs/touch downs in a certain span of time and if you don’t own a plane, you have to rent and pay for fuel. He went on a short day trip and it cost him over $500! So the fact that she can just drop that kind of money and not even have to worry about it is so entitled.

And like was said above, many of us struggle with mental health, but we have to actually work full time jobs, take care of kids without a nanny, worry about money, etc.
It must be nice to spend your day swimming in your pool, skateboarding on your tennis court, lounging in your mansion, and crying on IG all day. She’s so un-relatable!

Return to “Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam”