PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirza

Post Reply
User avatar
lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 544
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:00 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 251 times

PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirza

Post by lowkeylaurie » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:03 am

Continue gossiping here :love2: I combined both the suggestions as massive sized frauds unfortunately didn't fit. I used pint sized fash in the title so people can find this thread when googling them :tu:

brandieschooling
Learner
Learner
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by brandieschooling » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:05 am

following.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chocogossiper
Learner
Learner
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:31 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by chocogossiper » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:42 am

guys how do you insert pictures on here pls xx i have one that everyone will love

brandieschooling
Learner
Learner
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by brandieschooling » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:42 am

chocogossiper wrote:guys how do you insert pictures on here pls xx i have one that everyone will love
do you use Tapatalk?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chocogossiper
Learner
Learner
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:31 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by chocogossiper » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:53 am

noo i just use standard google chrome
brandieschooling wrote:
chocogossiper wrote:guys how do you insert pictures on here pls xx i have one that everyone will love
do you use Tapatalk?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no just google chrome

User avatar
lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 544
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:00 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 251 times

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by lowkeylaurie » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:21 am

chocogossiper wrote:noo i just use standard google chrome
brandieschooling wrote:
chocogossiper wrote:guys how do you insert pictures on here pls xx i have one that everyone will love
do you use Tapatalk?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no just google chrome
Go to the bottom of the page there is a button that says post reply, scroll down a bit and you'll see a section where you can upload a file, you can add as many files as you want :)

User avatar
Guest

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:22 am

following

User avatar
zm07

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by zm07 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:48 am

they're offering vaginal tightening at biolite now and Lailli is ecstatic about it.........

ExposeLiars2122
Debater
Debater
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:16 am
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by ExposeLiars2122 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:39 am

zm07 wrote:they're offering vaginal tightening at biolite now and Lailli is ecstatic about it.........
OMG I saw that too! Seeing how excited she is, she’ll probably be the first client :)! Hope mummy mona’s proud that Lie-lli will be the guinea pig for that procedure :FU:

User avatar
Sinsei
Talker
Talker
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:31 pm
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by Sinsei » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:42 am

Mona is getting every treatment done to her face to the point where she looks like a fish now.

User avatar
style savvy
Debater
Debater
Posts: 245
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:38 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by style savvy » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:19 am

I just found this girl from her 30K touch ups video. I briefly read through the older threads, can't wait to hear more tea

User avatar
zm07

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by zm07 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:35 am

also i might be wrong but i don't know any persian that likes eating chaat and mithai as much as her sooo ummmmmmmm

User avatar
PersianMiss
Debater
Debater
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:14 pm
Location: Austria
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by PersianMiss » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:09 am

zm07 wrote:also i might be wrong but i don't know any persian that likes eating chaat and mithai as much as her sooo ummmmmmmm
sorry but i don’t even know what that is Image

User avatar
PersianMiss
Debater
Debater
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:14 pm
Location: Austria
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by PersianMiss » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:14 am

is it just me or is she wearing the same 5 tops/sweaters over and over again?
she looks the same in every damn vlog/video of hers.

please go buy some new clothes from that daniel wellington money, since your lipsticks don’t really bring in anything...

brandieschooling
Learner
Learner
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by brandieschooling » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:24 am

enisa wrote:is it just me or is she wearing the same 5 tops/sweaters over and over again?
she looks the same in every damn vlog/video of hers.

please go buy some new clothes from that daniel wellington money, since your lipsticks don’t really bring in anything...
Her Zara basics are getting a bit tatty. Surprised she doesn’t like in her kids givenchy sweater though; probably returned. we’re onto you lie-lli. + another pic of her in 2013 to haunt her; really channeling her morticia adams side Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brandieschooling
Learner
Learner
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by brandieschooling » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:26 am

ImageImage just for reference


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
PersianMiss
Debater
Debater
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:14 pm
Location: Austria
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by PersianMiss » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:32 am

alizey looks so different. she’s not better than lailli.
that whole family looks like it came out of a plastic surgery catalog, but the dollarstore version of it.

User avatar
RitzyPomegranate
Debater
Debater
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:17 pm
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by RitzyPomegranate » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:24 am

brandieschooling wrote:
enisa wrote:is it just me or is she wearing the same 5 tops/sweaters over and over again?
she looks the same in every damn vlog/video of hers.

please go buy some new clothes from that daniel wellington money, since your lipsticks don’t really bring in anything...
Her Zara basics are getting a bit tatty. Surprised she doesn’t like in her kids givenchy sweater though; probably returned. we’re onto you lie-lli. + another pic of her in 2013 to haunt her; really channeling her morticia adams side Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looll would you believe that photo was when they went to the Kim Kardashian meet and greet in Sephora. Funny how at the same time they were also dragging her on twitter when Alizey tries to look like her


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
AuRevoir00
Learner
Learner
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:38 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by AuRevoir00 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:24 pm

For a rich bitch, she wears those topshop high waisted jeans too much.

maxmarabh
Informer
Informer
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:39 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by maxmarabh » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:58 pm

Following

AmariaRa
Talker
Talker
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:27 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by AmariaRa » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:17 pm

:rofl:

User avatar
FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:13 pm
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 654 times

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by FashCandyxx » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:25 am

enisa wrote:
zm07 wrote:also i might be wrong but i don't know any persian that likes eating chaat and mithai as much as her sooo ummmmmmmm
those are hindi/urdu terms no?

User avatar
PersianMiss
Debater
Debater
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:14 pm
Location: Austria
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by PersianMiss » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:48 am

FashCandyxx wrote:
enisa wrote:
zm07 wrote:also i might be wrong but i don't know any persian that likes eating chaat and mithai as much as her sooo ummmmmmmm
those are hindi/urdu terms no?
i googles it, they are indian/pakistani dishes.

User avatar
Raaniixo

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by Raaniixo » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:53 am

Sinsei wrote:Mona is getting every treatment done to her face to the point where she looks like a fish now.
Image

Dear lord.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Raaniixo

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by Raaniixo » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:53 am

zm07 wrote:also i might be wrong but i don't know any persian that likes eating chaat and mithai as much as her sooo ummmmmmmm
Currently on insta live she’s getting hyped about India ImageImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply

Return to “P-U”