This is the Trash forum only.
CakeFaceMontana
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsFrankenBaby/Greedy Hoarder Holmes Part 9

Post by CakeFaceMontana »

I just find it weird that they're whooping it up in pcb while people 10 miles away don't have a home anymore after the hurricane.
I get that tourism needs to resume but it's just off-putting to me.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

If this chick doesn't have a nanny she's going to be in for a HUGE reality check!! (and I'm here for it with popcorn!)

Post by Guest »

If you don’t like what someone says, you can FOE the person or ignore it. You are not allowed to moderate the thread. If you’re annoyed by another poster, FOE them.

Thanks.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

eyeroller wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:02 am
If this chick doesn't have a nanny she's going to be in for a HUGE reality check!! (and I'm here for it with popcorn!)
she doesn't need a nanny now that they're back in Georgia. she can just dump that kid on her mother or Frankie's parents and do as she pleases the rest of the day.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

LunaBean
Learner
Learner

Post by LunaBean »

New vlog summary: I just bought this, and I just picked this up yesterday, and I just ordered this, and I have this coming, and Davis just bought that, and I might go here to buy this later. & some high pitch dog voice.

redbutton
Learner
Learner

Post by redbutton »

Maybe I'm just being petty, but shouldn't you wash new clothes for a baby? I wash all my clothes before wearing since they can have irritating chemicals/pesticides if from shipping overseas. Why put stuff away just to wash it later?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

soccer10
Informer
Informer

Post by soccer10 »

So what will Davis do if/when he leaves the military? I don't watch regularly. Will he be one of those youtube husband's that quits their job/career to help "manage" their wife's channel?

ladygaga
Debater
Debater

Post by ladygaga »

winterscoming wrote:For how often she shops, I really wish she'd use reusable bags. I've left comments about it before, but I know it falls upon deaf ears because she's so uneducated.
I was thinking this too. So many people would switch if she did. It’s a shame she doesn’t support the movement Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

soccer10 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:49 pm
So what will Davis do if/when he leaves the military? I don't watch regularly. Will he be one of those youtube husband's that quits their job/career to help "manage" their wife's channel?
quoted wrong person sorry!

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

redbutton wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:00 pm
Maybe I'm just being petty, but shouldn't you wash new clothes for a baby? I wash all my clothes before wearing since they can have irritating chemicals/pesticides if from shipping overseas. Why put stuff away just to wash it later?

Not petty at all!! And yes, pediatrician highly recommends and basically tells you to wash your newborns clothes in gentle scent free detergent, I use Babyganics for mine Dreft is also good. This stupid bumpkin just untags and shoves it in baskets for the baby. I commented and said, hello, you have to WASH THOSE FIRST before your newborn wears them!

And not only newborn for all babies and toddlers it’s highly recommended you wash all of their clothing, sheets, towels etc. and sanitize all of their bottles, pacifiers, teething toys, sippy cups etccc. She is a damn moron and clearly is uneducated and hasn’t done any bit of research. I mean who wouldn’t wash clothes blankets towels etc that will be going on a newborn’s delicate and sensitive body? Does she know where those clothes have been before
making their way to her? I mean she has a friggin clothing store so she should know what clothing goes through before ever even making it to the consumer. Damn she is just dumb and DIRTY so I’m not surprised since she only showers once a week herself and her house is a sty all the time. Nasty bish

LunaBean
Learner
Learner

Post by LunaBean »

gossipislife1 wrote:
redbutton wrote:

Not petty at all!! And yes, pediatrician highly recommends and basically tells you to wash your newborns clothes in gentle scent free detergent, I use Babyganics for mine Dreft is also good. This stupid bumpkin just untags and shoves it in baskets for the baby. I commented and said, hello, you have to WASH THOSE FIRST before your newborn wears them!

And not only newborn for all babies and toddlers it’s highly recommended you wash all of their clothing, sheets, towels etc. and sanitize all of their bottles, pacifiers, teething toys, sippy cups etccc. She is a damn moron and clearly is uneducated and hasn’t done any bit of research. I mean who wouldn’t wash clothes blankets towels etc that will be going on a newborn’s delicate and sensitive body? Does she know where those clothes have been before
making their way to her? I mean she has a friggin clothing store so she should know what clothing goes through before ever even making it to the consumer. Damn she is just dumb and DIRTY so I’m not surprised since she only showers once a week herself and her house is a sty all the time. Nasty bish
LOL! She kept saying in the recent vlog, I just showered today. Like it’s the first shower since moving in. Um. Ew.
And her putting away unwashed baby clothes made my eyes roll so far back... my twins were in the NICU... I saw what germs do to babies!

redbutton
Learner
Learner

Post by redbutton »

LunaBean wrote:
gossipislife1 wrote:
redbutton wrote:

LOL! She kept saying in the recent vlog, I just showered today. Like it’s the first shower since moving in. Um. Ew.
And her putting away unwashed baby clothes made my eyes roll so far back... my twins were in the NICU... I saw what germs do to babies!
It's amazing the common sense she lacks. I'm not that afraid of germs as an adult but for a newborn baby, definitely. Even when she does start washing the clothes she has them stored right next to items with the tags on that obviously won't be washed. I have a feeling she didn't bother to wash those white dishes either that she got a couple of vlogs ago.

Post by Guest »

So let me get this straight: these two assholes went to Panama to party and his dad bought a mattress to sleep in and wait on their household goods for them??

Holy shit these two are AWFUL. All Frankenstein cares about is drone footage for their vlogs that no one asked for. Are they even getting that many views other than her baby announcements?? Boring ass nonstop shopping videos for herself.

Of course she’s gross and doesn’t wash things.
She doesn’t care about being a good mother.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

I just watched her new vlog and am still baffled she has an entire room for taking pictures and that she moved it because the lighting is better longer. I can't imagine my life being so revolved around social media I need an entire room in my house dedicated to it.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Homis
Debater
Debater

Post by Homis »

Oh just wait, she will be washing that kid with her B&B soaps so Cooter can smell like a sugar donut :) Maybe she will buy him some perfume too. Oh and let’s not forget the fake tan.
And I can’t wait to see how the baby turns out with those genetics. Or maybe we won’t ever see him if he turns out ugly 😂

mhmm24
Informer
Informer

Post by mhmm24 »

Her stupid ass unpacked size 1 diapers in her changing table for the baby. Lil Cooter won’t wear size 1 for a hot minute dumb dumb, especially if he’s tracking small. She’s a weird one lol

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

If I ate popcorn I would have bags of it popped & ready to go for the upcoming shit show...

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

I’ve been preparing for motherhood for a long ass time and it still threw me for a bit of a loop lol. So someone like Casey who isn’t even sure it’s what she wants? Eeeeek.

I don’t know what made me twitchier, the unwashed newborn clothes (she has money so it’s not like she’d have to return them? Wash them shits) or the carpet in the room they’ll spend a lot of time with a baby in. Spit up and poop stains are a comin’

daromrybud
Lurker
Lurker

Post by daromrybud »

WTF is up with her "boutique"? Nothing matches, there's no cohesive style within everything, and the prices make no sense. $58.08, $35.46, $18.27.... Why not even numbers like 60, 35, or 18? Everything from the weird ass pricing to the tacky AF clothing and the shitty return policy screams DON'T SHOP HERE.

Casey, if you want a good example of a YouTuber-started boutique that actually seems legit and appealing to customers, check out Aspyn Ovard's shop called Luca + Grae. Her pictures are cute, her style makes sense and goes together, and her prices are normal. The horrible return policy (which you copied EXACTLY) still puts me off but it's a lot more appealing than yours.

winterscoming
Learner
Learner

Post by winterscoming »

daromrybud wrote:WTF is up with her "boutique"? Nothing matches, there's no cohesive style within everything, and the prices make no sense. $58.08, $35.46, $18.27.... Why not even numbers like 60, 35, or 18? Everything from the weird ass pricing to the tacky AF clothing and the shitty return policy screams DON'T SHOP HERE.

Casey, if you want a good example of a YouTuber-started boutique that actually seems legit and appealing to customers, check out Aspyn Ovard's shop called Luca + Grae. Her pictures are cute, her style makes sense and goes together, and her prices are normal. The horrible return policy (which you copied EXACTLY) still puts me off but it's a lot more appealing than yours.
Aspyn’s boutique rips off anthropologie and several other smaller indie brands on a daily basis and she is just as terrible with customer service as Casey. I have experienced that first hand. And her pictures are so oversaturated and washed out. Neither of them are winning in the boutique department.

The lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”