She looks like a witch now! That hook nose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fizzwizz12

Re: itsFrankenBaby/Greedy Hoarder Holmes Part 9

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Drosefit wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:23 pm
LunaBean wrote:Rip

You inspired me Image From when I first started watching her to now (recently tagged photo).

GUYS SHE CANT MOVE HER FACE OR SMILE

well, i personally think she looks much better here in her before picture. her face fits ... now it just looks odd.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kettlebelle »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:55 am
Drosefit wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:23 pm
LunaBean wrote:Rip

You inspired me Image From when I first started watching her to now (recently tagged photo).

GUYS SHE CANT MOVE HER FACE OR SMILE

well, i personally think she looks much better here in her before picture. her face fits ... now it just looks odd.
We all know she’s gotten fillers all over her face, but even aside from that something looks so off. I can’t put my finger on it. She looked absolutely gorgeous in the before picture. Her face, makeup, hair color, she looks genuinely happy. In the after picture she looks horribly plastic. She literally looks like a man in drag. It’s so unfortunate when pretty girls ruin themselves with plastic surgery.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

starviolet wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:30 am
She looks like a witch now! That hook nose

she's going to see this and get a nose job now
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

voodoomamajuju
Learner
Learner

Post by voodoomamajuju »

In her target haul, her forehead has a big dent in it. Like it looks like she had a headband straight across her forehead

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

voodoomamajuju
Learner
Learner

Post by voodoomamajuju »

They also picked a weird time to go on a "babymoon", in the middle of a move?

Maybe they're using Frankensteins "moving leave". But when we moved we pretty much sat at our new home until we got our household goods. (My husband is military, but a different branch). Once we got our stuff we did go and visit family, but that was AFTER we made sure our stuff wasn't broken/stolen.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

voodoomamajuju wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:50 am
They also picked a weird time to go on a "babymoon", in the middle of a move?

Maybe they're using Frankensteins "moving leave". But when we moved we pretty much sat at our new home until we got our household goods. (My husband is military, but a different branch). Once we got our stuff we did go and visit family, but that was AFTER we made sure our stuff wasn't broken/stolen.

she lives on a whole different delusional planet.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Post by Guest »

I’ve never found her pretty, she’s always looked trashy to me. But, she wasn’t ugly before. Now she’s ugly and looks like a dude.

I think they are more delusional than others about the longevity of her career. Some of the other YouTubers have caught on and are branching out to put eggs in other baskets. Maybe it will, but I don’t see her boutique thing lasting forever especially after her employees have spilled on what goes on behind the scenes AND those horrible reviews on FB. I think she’s going to be unemployed with no prospects in the next 5 years. She’s not educated or talented. And her internet fame will go away. She’s not getting any younger, her channel hasn’t grown in a long time and youtube is pushing towards a streaming service with mainstream talent. Delusional doesn’t even begin to describe her. $450 shirts aren’t investments.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

OMG it's so weird to see her going to places I recognize in Columbus! She was at the Bradley Park Target & CFA. Someone said they may live in Midland, and I could also see that as a definite possibility. She didn't go to the Midland CFA, but if she ever does I will recognize it. The Midland location is hell to get in and out of and is so busy I always avoided it like the plague. I guess we'll see. I mean Chick Fil A is always busy but Midland was on another level of hell NO! Anyway, I will recognize alot of places she goes to if she vlogs around Columbus. The Ulta is RIGHT next door to TJ Maxx and Khol's, and I know she will be there alot. But there are no major department stores, just Macy's in a TERRIBLE part of town, and a Dillard's right next to it. If she ever goes there I will be surprised- that's an area of town people get shot in (and that's where Sephora is too). HATE. THAT. CITY.

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

I used to have a co worker who would get Botox while pregnant, from the very beginning and just not tell her doctor she was pregnant, and stopped going when she got big and obviously looked pregnant. Her baby was born blind and very small, and had to be in the NICU for awhile. And while her baby was in the NICU, she went and got Botox again. I wish I was kidding.

On one of her recent vlogs, there was a comment from someone saying they were a labor and delivery nurse, wishing her the best and giving some kind tips for when she goes into labor. (Breathing, positions to help ease pain ect). Casey liked the comment above hers and below hers, but not the nurses comment! Totally ignored it. And of course someone had to comment “Casey knows what she’s doing. She will have a great labor” lol God help the nurses who have her as a patient during labor

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Only smelly bitches buy 500 wallflowers from Bath & Body. Clean your home!

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

ColdOne wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:15 pm
Poor baby is going to be overwhelmed with so many strong smells. The 500 wallflowers and the 29485738283 candles

winterscoming
Learner
Learner

Post by winterscoming »

AN1994 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:25 pm
ColdOne wrote:
Poor baby is going to be overwhelmed with so many strong smells. The 500 wallflowers and the 29485738283 candles
What if Cooter Ray has the worst allergies and she's not allowed to have any of that stuff anymore lol
The lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

voodoomamajuju
Learner
Learner

Post by voodoomamajuju »

winterscoming wrote:
AN1994 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:25 pm
ColdOne wrote:
What if Cooter Ray has the worst allergies and she's not allowed to have any of that stuff anymore lol
What if he's allergic to the dogs???

Post by Guest »

I wonder if she will have it in the military hospital.My guess is she will fork out her own cash for a room in a hospital in Atlanta. A military hospital is not going to allow her filming the procedure.

winterscoming
Learner
Learner

Post by winterscoming »

For how often she shops, I really wish she'd use reusable bags. I've left comments about it before, but I know it falls upon deaf ears because she's so uneducated.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

yeah... you're preaching to the couple who has twice as many gas-guzzling vehicles as people in their household

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

what a waste of space. these two are the reason NATURAL SELECTION needs to come back in vogue.

winterscoming
Learner
Learner

Post by winterscoming »

fizzwizz12 wrote:what a waste of space. these two are the reason NATURAL SELECTION needs to come back in vogue.

Post by Guest »

I love how these two are acting like teenagers on a summer vacation getting it all in before school starts back and their parents start enforcing curfews. If you make a decision to have a baby and start a family with your husband, you’re ready for a life change and don’t need “last flings.” You’re excited to be parents and preparing for the next step.

Or at least that’s how I see it.

Its obvious these two aren’t ready at all and are doing this for the wrong reasons.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”