GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Stephanie Nicole - Part 3

Post by GoldChocobo »

A scarab maybe?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Why does she look like such a dirty wrinkled ol potato if she avoids the sun?

Post by Guest »

Doesn’t know the difference between lay and lie. Typical.

BlueFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by BlueFairy »

imho she sould have been very beautiful as she aged. but she just had to ruin her whole face with fillers (and bad personality)

SugarShack
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by SugarShack »

Lmao. She is REALLY feeling herself lately

ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

🙄🙄🙄 ugh put it away, funbags
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

good for her for showing off in a bikini... but, there is absolutely no muscle definition. or is it because she filters the SHIT out of herself?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

fizzwizz12 wrote:good for her for showing off in a bikini... but, there is absolutely no muscle definition. or is it because she filters the SHIT out of herself?
See, this is what confused me too... she goes so hard at the gym and puts protein powder in all her food but after how long this is the definition she has? Like, not even basic leg and shoulder definition? Im not asking her to look ripped but come on..

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

GoldChocobo wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:19 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:good for her for showing off in a bikini... but, there is absolutely no muscle definition. or is it because she filters the SHIT out of herself?
See, this is what confused me too... she goes so hard at the gym and puts protein powder in all her food but after how long this is the definition she has? Like, not even basic leg and shoulder definition? Im not asking her to look ripped but come on..

yep yep. do filters blur out any muscle tone?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Dkmsksidn
Learner
Learner

Post by Dkmsksidn »

That big back tattoo is just a mess... As for the "nudes" I guess she is putting herself back on the market... 😂
I am a passenger and I ride and I ride and I ride... 8-)

Shellgoss89
Informer
Informer

Post by Shellgoss89 »

Dkmsksidn wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:56 am
That big back tattoo is just a mess... As for the "nudes" I guess she is putting herself back on the market... 😂
Thats what i thought! Is she trying to make the Ex jealous or attract a new one lol
Put it away stef

Post by Guest »

Sponsored Nicole back again with another highly requested video that she is blessing us with. I’ve said before I don’t care about sponsorships but I hate when youtubers act like they are doing their subs a favor by uploading.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

GoldChocobo wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:32 pm
A scarab maybe?

I read that waaay too quickly: a scab? Lol
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Shellgoss89
Informer
Informer

Post by Shellgoss89 »

rvadelete wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:59 am
breaddelete117 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:12 pm
Sponsored Nicole back again with another highly requested video that she is blessing us with. I’ve said before I don’t care about sponsorships but I hate when youtubers act like they are doing their subs a favor by uploading.
I know a lot of the 16 hours it's been up have been overnight in the US but still only 9,000 views?? Big yikes.
I had to stop watching her ages ago because these videos she puts out are so irrelevant & boring. I didnt mind her long vids on new pallets/products because 4 the most part they were interesting. I dont think she enjoys doing youtube anymore & just keeps it around as part of her freelancing bussiness, to help build her profile.

Dkmsksidn
Learner
Learner

Post by Dkmsksidn »

I don't think she cares about YT anyways. When you think about it, her most watched videos are full of profanities (the girls swears a lot) and now YT demonetizes that type of videos as far as I know. So, no point in filming if the girl can't be herself anymore. I also unfollowed her on IG because I don't understand what she does. She says she is a make up junkie but I don't really see new make up looks and not many products on her page, well unless she is paid to post. There are just pics of her private life and lets be honest, her life is not that interesting to follow.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

who on earth would want her to do their makeup??

Quistis
Learner
Learner

Post by Quistis »

I unsubscribed from her channel finally. Her latest content has been getting on my nerves, but I thought I'd give her a little bit of a chance to redeem herself after going through a break-up period. Now, she only uploads sponsored content and I can honestly tell what type of brands/products she is going to speak about. She has already repeated the same list of favourites hundred of times over the past 2 years. I used to follow her, because I liked her skin care recommendations. For instance, the Belief moisturiser has become a fav of mine since I watched her videos. But, she seems to have lost interest in youtube, and there's not much to bitch about anymore.

Also, let's just be honest, she's not young (I am almost as old so I know that the younger generations consider it 'old farts'), not pretty, face hardly moves, and her personality sucks. Who wants to watch that? Not me...
English is not my first language. :D

Dkmsksidn
Learner
Learner

Post by Dkmsksidn »

I think Tati is around her age but people still watch her. But lets be real, Tati looks age appropriate and less fake than Stef. Now she is sucking up Mario, Kim's MUA... Looks sad...

arale
Learner
Learner

Post by arale »

The funny thing is she quit her high paying SF job to "preserves her Youtube integrity" just to abandoned it less than a year later. The epitome of thinking too highly of themselves.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Dkmsksidn wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:55 am
I think Tati is around her age but people still watch her. But lets be real, Tati looks age appropriate and less fake than Stef. Now she is sucking up Mario, Kim's MUA... Looks sad...
Isn't tati like 45? she looks good for a 45 year old

Return to “P-T”