Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Below Average Ikonns - Part 5

Post by jajecznica »

naomi104 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 8:26 am
Alex, on his phone again, washed Alexa’s hair for the first time ever and she’s 2.5 years old. My husband gave our son his first bath and everything when he was weeks old. Wow no matter how much money they have, MeMe should consider herself unlucky she finds a useless husband and father in Alex. But it’s okay he lets her sleep in sometimes. Image

Their problem now is 100% Alex isn’t sharing parenting responsibilities enough causing MeMe to kick off (which she calls burnout) and got him to book an impromptu holiday to Paris. Lidia flew over for a few days (because she loves Paris so much) to stay in most nights and babysit Alexa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I about fell out of my chair when I saw that...WHAT? She's 2.5 and he NEVER washed her hair???? WTF. I would be embarrassed to admit that at this point. He is so freaking worthless father. I truly hope they don't have any more children, if they do I, I can't see their marriage surviving it. MeMe's parenting style isn't great but at least she's there and if she had two kids she'd go crazy and resent her unattractive, worthless husband.

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

Leyla and Demitri celebrated Andreas' baptism... it is nice to see their families gather.
No Ikonns of course. They've never made it to Canada for any family celebrations or birthdays. I'm sure the restaurant where they celebrated doesn't meet Alex and Mimi's ridiculous expectations in terms of food presentation, silverware requirements and minimalistic decor. There's no extensive menu of mineral water, Alex would throw a fit!
Their life seems so isolated and sad.

Post by Guest »

naomi104 wrote:
qwerty888 wrote:"Sunday chill day" says MeMe while wearing formal clothes, with hair done up and in full makeup. Ookay.

Also, what should the new thread be called? :D
The I-Cons: Above Averaged Burnout and Below Averaged Dad?

Yes! I vote for that nameImage

Poslano sa mog SM-A520F koristeći Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Why should MeMe cut that mango in smaller pieces for Alexa when she can just film her trying to eat itImage

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

jajecznica wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:58 am
naomi104 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 8:26 am
Alex, on his phone again, washed Alexa’s hair for the first time ever and she’s 2.5 years old. My husband gave our son his first bath and everything when he was weeks old. Wow no matter how much money they have, MeMe should consider herself unlucky she finds a useless husband and father in Alex. But it’s okay he lets her sleep in sometimes. Image

Their problem now is 100% Alex isn’t sharing parenting responsibilities enough causing MeMe to kick off (which she calls burnout) and got him to book an impromptu holiday to Paris. Lidia flew over for a few days (because she loves Paris so much) to stay in most nights and babysit Alexa.

I about fell out of my chair when I saw that...WHAT? She's 2.5 and he NEVER washed her hair???? WTF. I would be embarrassed to admit that at this point. He is so freaking worthless father. I truly hope they don't have any more children, if they do I, I can't see their marriage surviving it. MeMe's parenting style isn't great but at least she's there and if she had two kids she'd go crazy and resent her unattractive, worthless husband.
I gotta give it to Mimi, despite her general lack of self awareness, at least she knows she couldn't handle another kid, unlike Alex, who wants another one because he contributes nothing anyways. As i said before, he's probably desperate for a boy. Their marriage is so sad because they hide behind being progressive because Mimi 'works', but it's based on old gender sterotypes, and it's apparent in he way they're raising Alexa to be a girly girl and squashing any interest of hers that might appear 'unladylike'.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

I thought she didn’t celebrate birthdays? ImageImage

Debug
Talker
Talker

Post by Debug »

Maybe it's just me but its so uncomfortable to eat mango like that as it is slippery, juicy and sticky at the same time...

OMG these pictures are so disgusting, find a room. Is this is how they congratulating each other - in front of the camera, while holding phone with one hand? Or do they congratulate twice - once for camera or once in real life? So fake and sad.

Post by Guest »

Sure Alex, you and MeMe let your kid to be herself all the timeImage

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

I really thought I heard her say something like everything is good between us or our family in one of her insta stories?

Ipuo
Learner
Learner

Post by Ipuo »

Someone called out on her for wearing Golden Goose . Of course no response from Mimi who also buys from Moncler. She contradicts herself so much; I don’t know how people don’t see it. She’s so full of sh*t (and full of herself), it’obnoxious.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Any more thread suggestion names?
Something with "I-cons" and their poor parenting??

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

qwerty888 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:51 pm
Any more thread suggestion names?
Something with "I-cons" and their poor parenting??
'All about MeMe' and Alex I-con - below average parents

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Ipuo wrote:Someone called out on her for wearing Golden Goose . Of course no response from Mimi who also buys from Moncler. She contradicts herself so much; I don’t know how people don’t see it. She’s so full of sh*t (and full of herself), it’obnoxious.
Moncler is such a chavvy brand. Image

Gatto18
Talker
Talker

Post by Gatto18 »

Narcons: Meme & Alex raising a brat.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Her sweaty bum on the windowsill. Oh MeMe just can’t help herself can she? Image

Also, we got it that she bought a new pair of leather trainers. She’s been wearing them for the last week to show what a hypocrite she is.

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

Ok, you can call me unfashionable but I have not heard of these sneakers before. I thought it was some old pair that MeMe dug up because they look worn and dirty, haha. So I looked them up today and was shocked to see how much they cost and even more disappointed that they're leather sneakers.
What. A. Hypocrite. As always.
She was trying to tell everyone how she would wear vegan shoes for years, even in cold weather and they completely ruined her feet... and now she goes and buys these shoes even when it's completely unnecessary - there are so many options with fabric upper that would also look much better. Her shoes look awful. Kind of like those ugly Balenciaga shoes that everyone was wearing that cost a lot. People buy them just because they cost so much. She would have looked so much better if she just wore a pair of white superga sneakers with that dress.
Sometimes being rich and vain/insecure is a curse when it comes to fashion because it makes these people look ridiculous.

Gatto18
Talker
Talker

Post by Gatto18 »

$500 sneakers!!!!!!!

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

chefigata wrote:Ok, you can call me unfashionable but I have not heard of these sneakers before. I thought it was some old pair that MeMe dug up because they look worn and dirty, haha. So I looked them up today and was shocked to see how much they cost and even more disappointed that they're leather sneakers.
What. A. Hypocrite. As always.
She was trying to tell everyone how she would wear vegan shoes for years, even in cold weather and they completely ruined her feet... and now she goes and buys these shoes even when it's completely unnecessary - there are so many options with fabric upper that would also look much better. Her shoes look awful. Kind of like those ugly Balenciaga shoes that everyone was wearing that cost a lot. People buy them just because they cost so much. She would have looked so much better if she just wore a pair of white superga sneakers with that dress.
Sometimes being rich and vain/insecure is a curse when it comes to fashion because it makes these people look ridiculous.
It’s just one of those unoriginal ideas MeMe copies from other “influencers”. If people have it, MeMe gotta have it too. She could have bought a pair of Veja and it’s cheaper too. But no, she wants to show off without thinking it’s against what she preaches. Not one stupid follower picks this one though. They’re still blindly commenting how inspirational she is.

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

I'll never understand what's so 'inspirational' about these rich privileged people who instead of using their wealth to help poor people in a practical way just tell them to 'think positive' and they'll be rich and privileged too. With the money Mimi spent for those leather shoes she could've bought a dozen shoes for people in need or a month of food.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”