Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin "Trainwreck" Lao

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
AmberRose
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin "Trainwreck" Lao

Post by AmberRose »

What the fuck clothes have they been wearing then? Her whole “someone’s following me” story is absurd. The shopping center she was in has like 10 stores in it, including a target. Not that crazy that someone would be at more than one store there. Hell, last week I went to 4 stores in that shopping center and saw the same people in multiple stores.

Jxcxd
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Jxcxd »

I always thought it was a myth that people buy clothes instead of washing their existing clothes, I guess these are those people lmao. Also, she’s not the only adult in the house to do laundry, why tf couldn’t her husband do it??? i swear buying someone’s old clothes from Goodwill and having them still be dirty is one of my worst nightmares lol that’s so disgusting and lazy. One another note, the “someone is following me” claim is either 1) very knowingly over dramatic for attention or 2) legitimate paranoia. Paranoia because she thinks someone is following her in 2 STORES and also delusions of grandeur because she thinks she’s amazing enough to be followed around by fans or something 😂

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

Wow, she's a gross pig--as is her lazy-ass husband.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”