Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Locked
ughloml
Debater
Debater
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 167 times
Been thanked: 210 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by ughloml » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:14 pm

Mosie926 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:45 pm
ughloml wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:21 pm
ChibiAngel wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:48 pm
All I'm wondering is what happened to Ethan/Emma? (If they ever were actually together)
I feel like they had to have been together. Idk. I think what sells it the most for me is the fact that Emma went to the twins dads funeral. Fair enough she could have just been there for support like Bryant was but she hasn’t even known the twins as friends for a year so idk, I just think that solidifies the fact that they were together. I could obviously be completely wrong though haha.

I don’t think they’re together anymore though and stopped being together after his dad passed. Probably because Ethan’s priorities changed or he didn’t think he could handle it maybe, it just seems like that makes the most sense timing wise to me.
But, saying that, all the ethma Instagram pages are pointing out that she still has a picture of what seems to be him and her in her new apartment so maybe they’re just keeping quiet until her birthday because then she’s legal?? Even though I think it’s weird that that’s even a big deal to some people lmao they’re literally not even two years apart 🙄
The big deal is it is illegal for an adult to date an under 18 year old. 2 months or 2 years. Ethan could point blank go to jail if they publicly dated and be labled a sex offender for the rest of his life.
I do understand that and it’s also not illegal to date it’s illegal to have sex but whatever that’s been said, I still don’t find it weird idk but I’m also from the uk where the age of consent is 16 so that’s probably why it’s less of a big deal to me haha

lexlauren00
Stalker
Stalker
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by lexlauren00 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:29 pm

Hey guys. First time poster on here. For someone whose been studying Fashion Merchandising and Marketing in a California State School (no, not fidm) for 4 years, I can say Louis' decision to choose her makes a lot of sense. I've done endless research on the luxury fashion industry and it's future regarding future generations. As much as it may seem like luxury fashion is at its peak, it has been on the decline for years. Studies prove that the younger generations just are not connecting to luxury and big name brands as much as older generations. Fast-fashion is a large contributor to this. Think about it. Our parents, grandparents, etc did not have new brands popping up daily with items being sold dirt cheap. Studies are showing that younger generations are not as "loyal" to brands like older generations are. For example, I bet a lot of you have parents who have used one single makeup brand for years whereas younger generations are dabbling in new brands everyday. Louis' decision to choose Emma comes from trying to target a new market. They want to keep the younger generations interested in high/luxury fashion. The difference in choosing an influencer who is fashion based, is that that influencer's followers are likely fashion fans themselves. Choosing Emma means opening their market to a brand new group of consumers, who may not have been interested in high fashion otherwise. It is simply a way to target a brand new market. As annoying as it may seem, it is a really smart move on Louis' part.

User avatar
Mosie926
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1251
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 1276 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by Mosie926 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:46 pm

ughloml wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:14 pm
Mosie926 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:45 pm
ughloml wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:21 pm
ChibiAngel wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:48 pm
All I'm wondering is what happened to Ethan/Emma? (If they ever were actually together)
I feel like they had to have been together. Idk. I think what sells it the most for me is the fact that Emma went to the twins dads funeral. Fair enough she could have just been there for support like Bryant was but she hasn’t even known the twins as friends for a year so idk, I just think that solidifies the fact that they were together. I could obviously be completely wrong though haha.

I don’t think they’re together anymore though and stopped being together after his dad passed. Probably because Ethan’s priorities changed or he didn’t think he could handle it maybe, it just seems like that makes the most sense timing wise to me.
But, saying that, all the ethma Instagram pages are pointing out that she still has a picture of what seems to be him and her in her new apartment so maybe they’re just keeping quiet until her birthday because then she’s legal?? Even though I think it’s weird that that’s even a big deal to some people lmao they’re literally not even two years apart 🙄
The big deal is it is illegal for an adult to date an under 18 year old. 2 months or 2 years. Ethan could point blank go to jail if they publicly dated and be labled a sex offender for the rest of his life.
I do understand that and it’s also not illegal to date it’s illegal to have sex but whatever that’s been said, I still don’t find it weird idk but I’m also from the uk where the age of consent is 16 so that’s probably why it’s less of a big deal to me haha
I live in PA in the US and the age of consent is 16 here also, to my knowledge no age gap law. For me it looked like they were playing it safe, if they were actually in a relationship. I personally have no problem with an 17 year old with a 18/19 year old, but CA law is the law. I think(my opinion) they just wanted(if they are/were in a relationship) to have all their ducks in a row.
Ignore most of my posts, I'm probably drunk.

kpierre
Learner
Learner
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:25 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by kpierre » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:53 pm

ughloml wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:14 pm
Mosie926 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:45 pm
ughloml wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:21 pm
ChibiAngel wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:48 pm
All I'm wondering is what happened to Ethan/Emma? (If they ever were actually together)
I feel like they had to have been together. Idk. I think what sells it the most for me is the fact that Emma went to the twins dads funeral. Fair enough she could have just been there for support like Bryant was but she hasn’t even known the twins as friends for a year so idk, I just think that solidifies the fact that they were together. I could obviously be completely wrong though haha.

I don’t think they’re together anymore though and stopped being together after his dad passed. Probably because Ethan’s priorities changed or he didn’t think he could handle it maybe, it just seems like that makes the most sense timing wise to me.
But, saying that, all the ethma Instagram pages are pointing out that she still has a picture of what seems to be him and her in her new apartment so maybe they’re just keeping quiet until her birthday because then she’s legal?? Even though I think it’s weird that that’s even a big deal to some people lmao they’re literally not even two years apart 🙄
The big deal is it is illegal for an adult to date an under 18 year old. 2 months or 2 years. Ethan could point blank go to jail if they publicly dated and be labled a sex offender for the rest of his life.
I do understand that and it’s also not illegal to date it’s illegal to have sex but whatever that’s been said, I still don’t find it weird idk but I’m also from the uk where the age of consent is 16 so that’s probably why it’s less of a big deal to me haha
It is legal if they are within a certain number of years of age. Like 22 and 16 not okay, 18 and 17 is okay. You have to be more than 4 years apart for it to be illegal.

ssodozoxox
Stalker
Stalker
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:19 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by ssodozoxox » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:31 pm

kpierre wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:53 pm
ughloml wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:14 pm
Mosie926 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:45 pm
ughloml wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:21 pm
ChibiAngel wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:48 pm
All I'm wondering is what happened to Ethan/Emma? (If they ever were actually together)
I feel like they had to have been together. Idk. I think what sells it the most for me is the fact that Emma went to the twins dads funeral. Fair enough she could have just been there for support like Bryant was but she hasn’t even known the twins as friends for a year so idk, I just think that solidifies the fact that they were together. I could obviously be completely wrong though haha.

I don’t think they’re together anymore though and stopped being together after his dad passed. Probably because Ethan’s priorities changed or he didn’t think he could handle it maybe, it just seems like that makes the most sense timing wise to me.
But, saying that, all the ethma Instagram pages are pointing out that she still has a picture of what seems to be him and her in her new apartment so maybe they’re just keeping quiet until her birthday because then she’s legal?? Even though I think it’s weird that that’s even a big deal to some people lmao they’re literally not even two years apart 🙄
The big deal is it is illegal for an adult to date an under 18 year old. 2 months or 2 years. Ethan could point blank go to jail if they publicly dated and be labled a sex offender for the rest of his life.
I do understand that and it’s also not illegal to date it’s illegal to have sex but whatever that’s been said, I still don’t find it weird idk but I’m also from the uk where the age of consent is 16 so that’s probably why it’s less of a big deal to me haha
It is legal if they are within a certain number of years of age. Like 22 and 16 not okay, 18 and 17 is okay. You have to be more than 4 years apart for it to be illegal.
In California it is a misdemeanor if you are engaging in sexual intercourse with someone 3 years older or younger.
It is a felony if they are more than 3 years older than the minor. So technically they can both get in trouble which makes sense why they feel the need to hide it until she turns 18.

Daynahhhh
Learner
Learner
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:14 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 213 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by Daynahhhh » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:12 pm

omg how many times does the ethma age difference need to be brought up ITS NOT ILLEGAL! in any way!!!!!

User avatar
seacuddle
Debater
Debater
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:13 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 340 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by seacuddle » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:52 pm

lexlauren00 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:29 pm
Hey guys. First time poster on here. For someone whose been studying Fashion Merchandising and Marketing in a California State School (no, not fidm) for 4 years, I can say Louis' decision to choose her makes a lot of sense. I've done endless research on the luxury fashion industry and it's future regarding future generations. As much as it may seem like luxury fashion is at its peak, it has been on the decline for years. Studies prove that the younger generations just are not connecting to luxury and big name brands as much as older generations. Fast-fashion is a large contributor to this. Think about it. Our parents, grandparents, etc did not have new brands popping up daily with items being sold dirt cheap. Studies are showing that younger generations are not as "loyal" to brands like older generations are. For example, I bet a lot of you have parents who have used one single makeup brand for years whereas younger generations are dabbling in new brands everyday. Louis' decision to choose Emma comes from trying to target a new market. They want to keep the younger generations interested in high/luxury fashion. The difference in choosing an influencer who is fashion based, is that that influencer's followers are likely fashion fans themselves. Choosing Emma means opening their market to a brand new group of consumers, who may not have been interested in high fashion otherwise. It is simply a way to target a brand new market. As annoying as it may seem, it is a really smart move on Louis' part.
this is really interesting! I wonder if Emma's "sponsorship" type deal with Louis will have any impact to speak of on their sales? even if she's generating interest with this brand among younger people, that doesn't necessarily mean they'll be able to afford it. OR i wonder if they're hoping other influencers will follow in Emma's footsteps and buy more Louis in hopes of getting a sponsorship.

greenappleflavors
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:25 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by greenappleflavors » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:59 pm

Same
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
cherry_pie
Learner
Learner
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:51 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by cherry_pie » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:45 am

greenappleflavors wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:59 pm
Same
I’m no doctor, but that can’t be healthy

User avatar
pandry
Informer
Informer
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:43 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 242 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by pandry » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:07 am

Hopefully she cleaned any mess she made... but knowing Emma...

lyddiemarie
Informer
Informer
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 228 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by lyddiemarie » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:13 am

greenappleflavors wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:59 pm
Same
How???????? :(
"It's okay - I'm a celebrity!" - James Charles, former "MUA" until his untimely demise (May 12, 2019)

ughloml
Debater
Debater
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 167 times
Been thanked: 210 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by ughloml » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:26 am

seacuddle wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:52 pm
lexlauren00 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:29 pm
Hey guys. First time poster on here. For someone whose been studying Fashion Merchandising and Marketing in a California State School (no, not fidm) for 4 years, I can say Louis' decision to choose her makes a lot of sense. I've done endless research on the luxury fashion industry and it's future regarding future generations. As much as it may seem like luxury fashion is at its peak, it has been on the decline for years. Studies prove that the younger generations just are not connecting to luxury and big name brands as much as older generations. Fast-fashion is a large contributor to this. Think about it. Our parents, grandparents, etc did not have new brands popping up daily with items being sold dirt cheap. Studies are showing that younger generations are not as "loyal" to brands like older generations are. For example, I bet a lot of you have parents who have used one single makeup brand for years whereas younger generations are dabbling in new brands everyday. Louis' decision to choose Emma comes from trying to target a new market. They want to keep the younger generations interested in high/luxury fashion. The difference in choosing an influencer who is fashion based, is that that influencer's followers are likely fashion fans themselves. Choosing Emma means opening their market to a brand new group of consumers, who may not have been interested in high fashion otherwise. It is simply a way to target a brand new market. As annoying as it may seem, it is a really smart move on Louis' part.
this is really interesting! I wonder if Emma's "sponsorship" type deal with Louis will have any impact to speak of on their sales? even if she's generating interest with this brand among younger people, that doesn't necessarily mean they'll be able to afford it. OR i wonder if they're hoping other influencers will follow in Emma's footsteps and buy more Louis in hopes of getting a sponsorship.
I mean I hate to bring up the twins over and over again but since Emma went to Paris theyve been wearing more Louis.
That could also be because of their collab with Jeffree though, or a coincidence.

cat-astrophe
Learner
Learner
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:21 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by cat-astrophe » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:30 am

ballys404 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:39 am
loverlove2you wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:16 pm
Mosie926 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:31 pm

I watched the video when it was uploaded with Emma's lighting. The coloring of the bb cream was the color difference of her with her fake tan on(maybe a tad lighter). If we aren't calling white people who tan out, we can't call her out for being the same color she is when she tans. The girl does enough messed up stuff without people making stuff up for attention. FYI, I'm a dark skinned POC.
I’m a light skinned POC, but most of my family are brown skin so it still bothers me a lil bit. And correct me if my wrong maybe my friend is dumb lol but she’s white and she says MOST white people cant tan, they just burn and peel which is why they’ll get spray tans and tanning lotions. And the point of tans is to get a nice glow which is okay but not over do it where you look multiple shades darker than you actually are. And i’m speculating here, so we can’t call her out when she tans bc she can’t she probably burns which is why she resorts to tanning lotions. I don’t know all in all for a white person she should just have avoided it. Buuuuut i could be overreacting lol
This is old tea and probably annoying to talk about now so i’ll stop after this lol
eh not really true at all, if you're rosy pale, like a lot of say scottish, irish, english people, you'll most likely burn and peel, but 99% of caucasian people I know can tan quite deep, for anecdotal purposes I'm nc15 in winter but during summer i can tan down to an nc35-40 while still wearing SPF
I second this. For reference: I'm pale af (with rosy undertones), I burn and peel. I only get a light tan if I take Melanin/Carotin pills. By "tan" I mean that my bff with olive/mediterranean complexion (still a 100% caucasian) has more of a tan during wintertime than I could ever get. She tans quite easily. One time she tanned for like an afternoon bc it was one of the first warm days, and later she had almost the same complexion as our mutual moroccan friend who was working at the office all day.

However, is it blackface if she bought the wrong shade of foundation and didnt include any malice/parodies of poc? Dont mean to be insensitive, I srsly have no idea and the internet is giving me different answers
:FU: :FU:

User avatar
HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 10272
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 1329 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:58 am

cat-astrophe wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:30 am
ballys404 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:39 am
loverlove2you wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:16 pm
Mosie926 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:31 pm

I watched the video when it was uploaded with Emma's lighting. The coloring of the bb cream was the color difference of her with her fake tan on(maybe a tad lighter). If we aren't calling white people who tan out, we can't call her out for being the same color she is when she tans. The girl does enough messed up stuff without people making stuff up for attention. FYI, I'm a dark skinned POC.
I’m a light skinned POC, but most of my family are brown skin so it still bothers me a lil bit. And correct me if my wrong maybe my friend is dumb lol but she’s white and she says MOST white people cant tan, they just burn and peel which is why they’ll get spray tans and tanning lotions. And the point of tans is to get a nice glow which is okay but not over do it where you look multiple shades darker than you actually are. And i’m speculating here, so we can’t call her out when she tans bc she can’t she probably burns which is why she resorts to tanning lotions. I don’t know all in all for a white person she should just have avoided it. Buuuuut i could be overreacting lol
This is old tea and probably annoying to talk about now so i’ll stop after this lol
eh not really true at all, if you're rosy pale, like a lot of say scottish, irish, english people, you'll most likely burn and peel, but 99% of caucasian people I know can tan quite deep, for anecdotal purposes I'm nc15 in winter but during summer i can tan down to an nc35-40 while still wearing SPF
I second this. For reference: I'm pale af (with rosy undertones), I burn and peel. I only get a light tan if I take Melanin/Carotin pills. By "tan" I mean that my bff with olive/mediterranean complexion (still a 100% caucasian) has more of a tan during wintertime than I could ever get. She tans quite easily. One time she tanned for like an afternoon bc it was one of the first warm days, and later she had almost the same complexion as our mutual moroccan friend who was working at the office all day.

However, is it blackface if she bought the wrong shade of foundation and didnt include any malice/parodies of poc? Dont mean to be insensitive, I srsly have no idea and the internet is giving me different answers
Maybe I'm an insensitive POS but I think it's absolutely ridiculous to call out spray tans as potentially racist behavior. Like, it's just not the same as blackface. Emma isn't a super rosy pale skinned person so she could easily be as tan as her spray tanned self if she wanted to abuse her skin and lay out in the sun. Spray tans literally help people avoid skin cancer. :roll: I just feel like nit picking to this degree is trivial and further divides people. There's enough stuff to pick at Emma for... I don't even like her but I know 10000000000000% she doesn't get spray tans to caricaturize dark-skinned people.

trashtalk_77
Debater
Debater
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:52 am
Has thanked: 358 times
Been thanked: 354 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by trashtalk_77 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:29 pm

greenappleflavors wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:59 pm
Same
She's disgusting. She posted about it on her snapchat too...idk why she thinks it's cute to be telling people that..especially in her fucking elevator. If you listen to her snap she literally sounds like she's on drugs.

User avatar
vaguelyviolet
Informer
Informer
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 178 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by vaguelyviolet » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:14 pm

greenappleflavors wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:59 pm
Same
So confused, this is definitely not normal but then on snap she said she was laughing i guess too hard where she peed on her herself which definitely is normal. I’m just so done with her whole bathroom fetish and bad hygiene/being unhealthy shtick on twitter? At this point she’s just doing it to get traction on her twitter bc she knows everyone hates her and is gonna talk shit so it ends up on everybody’s timeline.

And you can just tell how hard she’s trying to be funny, confusing everyone on snap. My guess is she’s trying to copy this guy, which is why she sound like she on crack.


User avatar
ChibiAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 680
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:44 pm
Has thanked: 537 times
Been thanked: 512 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by ChibiAngel » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:45 pm

Why is her net worth so low now? I know that's random but

It used to be around 2 million and now it's dropped to 1 million. :o
-There is only the truth and your opinion-

:corn: :corn:

demonicpneumoniks
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:59 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by demonicpneumoniks » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:53 pm

sistersnatched wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:44 am
has anyone considered that perhaps emma and olivia are dating (?) just saw olivia's boring video on painting and talking about her feelings and emma cosies up to her in a way i've never seen her interact w the girdies etc. weird because emma has always seemed straight to me
I don’t think and never have thought Ethma was a thing. Because unless they are great actors they have zero chemistry to me.

I’m pretty sure I saw Emma cop a feel with that hug lol. Idk her and Olivia are constantly together and they seem physically always very close to each other. I always figured Emma was a lesbian in wait. Gaydar went off right away for her and I’ve never been wrong before.

User avatar
Mosie926
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1251
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 1276 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by Mosie926 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:33 pm

demonicpneumoniks wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:53 pm
sistersnatched wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:44 am
has anyone considered that perhaps emma and olivia are dating (?) just saw olivia's boring video on painting and talking about her feelings and emma cosies up to her in a way i've never seen her interact w the girdies etc. weird because emma has always seemed straight to me
I don’t think and never have thought Ethma was a thing. Because unless they are great actors they have zero chemistry to me.

I’m pretty sure I saw Emma cop a feel with that hug lol. Idk her and Olivia are constantly together and they seem physically always very close to each other. I always figured Emma was a lesbian in wait. Gaydar went off right away for her and I’ve never been wrong before.
Same, same. Until the stupid stans started the Ethma stuff, I thought she had a secret crush on Ellie.
Ignore most of my posts, I'm probably drunk.

User avatar
HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 10272
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 1329 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:36 pm

demonicpneumoniks wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:53 pm
sistersnatched wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:44 am
has anyone considered that perhaps emma and olivia are dating (?) just saw olivia's boring video on painting and talking about her feelings and emma cosies up to her in a way i've never seen her interact w the girdies etc. weird because emma has always seemed straight to me
I don’t think and never have thought Ethma was a thing. Because unless they are great actors they have zero chemistry to me.

I’m pretty sure I saw Emma cop a feel with that hug lol. Idk her and Olivia are constantly together and they seem physically always very close to each other. I always figured Emma was a lesbian in wait. Gaydar went off right away for her and I’ve never been wrong before.
The more I think about, the more I can see it. I guess we'll see...

User avatar
coconutsun
Informer
Informer
Posts: 363
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:29 pm
Has thanked: 399 times
Been thanked: 578 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by coconutsun » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:05 pm

I bet Emma is exaggerating her peeing herself if she was laughing really hard then yeah most of us have probably experienced some light bladder leakage before.

User avatar
Elah_ww
Informer
Informer
Posts: 366
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:07 pm
Has thanked: 521 times
Been thanked: 1023 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by Elah_ww » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:52 pm

coconutsun wrote:I bet Emma is exaggerating her peeing herself if she was laughing really hard then yeah most of us have probably experienced some light bladder leakage before.
That’s what I’m thinking. I bet she probably peed a little but she’s making it seem like she full on peed her pants.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sistersnatched
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:37 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by sistersnatched » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:29 pm

1. I don't understand why emma feels like she has to make these stupid 'relatable' toilet jokes... she is so funny by herself. it makes me sad she thinks she has to act this way or <be all dramatic> to stay relevant.

2. i really agree with whatever has been speculated above and believe that at one point of time, Ethma were kind-of a thing. By which i mean Emma was really digging the attention and Ethan maybe toying with the idea. But Gray probably warned him against it, which is why i think Gray is often a huge (intentional) third wheel i.e. in the meat video etc; being the endearing mom that he is. Clearly this -mild interest- couldn't be sustained and they began to grow apart OR ethan just told her upfront it was getting out of hand and would polarise the fandom if they ever made it public. Was just overall bad timing and emma spirals into some kind of weird emo depression which pushes ethan away even more.

with how much they were <trying/not trying> to hide it in the beginning, i think it's safe to assume they have both clearly moved on from each other.

3. did anyone see the livestream of ellie and summer btw. they were clearly irritated that 90% of the comments were about emma and why she wasn't there at hannah's surprise party, despite the lot putting in effort to surprise hannah .... like ....... yeah some comments defended the rest of the dote girls i.e. "i knew of summer / ellie / hannah / ava before emma!" but there's no denying that their careers all skyrocketed by virtue of being associated with emma.....

madisonlurker
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:31 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by madisonlurker » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:15 am

her story “to all the people who think I don’t shower” uhhhh most people only think that because you say it constantly?

harimonious
Learner
Learner
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:51 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by harimonious » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:53 am

CONTROVERSIAL OPINION BUT am i the only one who likes emma, olivia, and amanda's friendship? if anything i feel like they help her and are good friends to her. they hardly ever advertise emma on their channels to get views (like if emma's in a video they don't put her in the title or thumbnail all of the time). they are also always around emma's place encouraging her to edit her videos and it appears they're helping her get through it. they get her out of the house and do soul cycle together. they take her to the grocery shop rather than post mating everything and staying inside. they go on road trips together rather than letting emma wallow away in her house. they just seem like more genuine friends than the dote squad (the dote squad friendship was basically built on a sponsorship lol). like, amanda barely has a youtube channel so it's not like she's using emma for views. Also i dont think emma and olivia are dating lol. a lot of friends who are girls get cwtshy together. its p normal.
and another unpopular opinion, i couldn't care less about Ethma. Idrc if they were together or not. if they were and want to keep it private, let it be. if they weren't then lol they fooled everyone for those views ahah :')

Locked

Return to “Emma Chamberlain”