Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post Reply
User avatar
Weird Vagina
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 192 times

Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by Weird Vagina » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:30 am

let's continue here :tu:

she has her own subforum now :P

User avatar
loverlove2you
Talker
Talker
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by loverlove2you » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:57 am

okay seriously what is with this girl and poop? Its one thing being comfortable enough to bring it up around friends. But to the whole world this girl brings up poop and bathroom stuff every chance she gets!!! TMI

eimsbaz
Learner
Learner
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:34 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by eimsbaz » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:04 am

omg i found the gift giving video so awkward, i kept having to skip parts cause i was cringing so much.
especially when ethan and emma hugged. god why did emma have to make that so awkward

User avatar
Mosie926
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 665
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 177 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by Mosie926 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:12 am

eimsbaz wrote:omg i found the gift giving video so awkward, i kept having to skip parts cause i was cringing so much.
especially when ethan and emma hugged. god why did emma have to make that so awkward
Considering the hugs she gave Grayson and James it was esp cringe.
Ignore most of my posts, I'm probably drunk.

User avatar
seacuddle
Talker
Talker
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:13 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 88 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by seacuddle » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:13 pm

I feel like Emma was so cringy during her gift receiving because she's not someone who has strong outward "reactions" to material things, so she plays it up for the camera so people don't accuse her of being ungrateful/boring. But yeah, it came off as extremely uncomfortable/fake. I have this same issue where no matter how grateful i am for a gift, I always get the "do you not like it???" because of my reactions, even though I really do love gifts lol.

User avatar
HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 9827
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 304 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by HoardganizedJen » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:35 pm

I'm so glad someone on the last thread mentioned her lazy eye because I feel like I've never been able to find others commenting on it (or I've been too lazy to look thoroughly for it) but YES, it's definitely lazy and it boggles my mind that people don't mention it more often. She is still pretty but it's just the first thing my eyes (lol) go to when I look at her. Her ~too lazy to open my eyes and pose normally~ vibe accentuates it v much too. Good for her for not caring tho.

User avatar
Mosie926
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 665
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 177 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by Mosie926 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:19 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:I'm so glad someone on the last thread mentioned her lazy eye because I feel like I've never been able to find others commenting on it (or I've been too lazy to look thoroughly for it) but YES, it's definitely lazy and it boggles my mind that people don't mention it more often. She is still pretty but it's just the first thing my eyes (lol) go to when I look at her. Her ~too lazy to open my eyes and pose normally~ vibe accentuates it v much too. Good for her for not caring tho.
I was simply being respectful and not talking about a child's physical features. Just like I don't comment on Gabbie's nose or Trisha's weight, I personally think people esp females attack(be mean) another female over their looks. Yea yea yea call me a SJW, but that is one thing that grinds my gears
Ignore most of my posts, I'm probably drunk.

User avatar
HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 9827
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 304 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by HoardganizedJen » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:26 pm

Mosie926 wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:I'm so glad someone on the last thread mentioned her lazy eye because I feel like I've never been able to find others commenting on it (or I've been too lazy to look thoroughly for it) but YES, it's definitely lazy and it boggles my mind that people don't mention it more often. She is still pretty but it's just the first thing my eyes (lol) go to when I look at her. Her ~too lazy to open my eyes and pose normally~ vibe accentuates it v much too. Good for her for not caring tho.
I was simply being respectful and not talking about a child's physical features. Just like I don't comment on Gabbie's nose or Trisha's weight, I personally think people esp females attack(be mean) another female over their looks. Yea yea yea call me a SJW, but that is one thing that grinds my gears

This is a gossip forum where it's perfectly acceptable to point out someone's lazy eye. If you think my post was an "attack", you should explore some other GG threads. :roll:

User avatar
Mosie926
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 665
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 177 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by Mosie926 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:33 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mosie926 wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:I'm so glad someone on the last thread mentioned her lazy eye because I feel like I've never been able to find others commenting on it (or I've been too lazy to look thoroughly for it) but YES, it's definitely lazy and it boggles my mind that people don't mention it more often. She is still pretty but it's just the first thing my eyes (lol) go to when I look at her. Her ~too lazy to open my eyes and pose normally~ vibe accentuates it v much too. Good for her for not caring tho.
I was simply being respectful and not talking about a child's physical features. Just like I don't comment on Gabbie's nose or Trisha's weight, I personally think people esp females attack(be mean) another female over their looks. Yea yea yea call me a SJW, but that is one thing that grinds my gears

Lol what? My comment wasn't directed at you specifically. This is a gossip forum where it's perfectly acceptable to point out someone's lazy eye. If you think my post was an "attack", you should explore some other GG threads. :roll:
Lol, Oh no I NEVER thought your comment was directed at me personally. Believe me I know what GG attacks look like, take a peek at the old Trisha threads from ummmm 2016(maybe 2017 as well) and before man those cartoons(I think they are bitclips) were hilarous from the Sean era. I've been around for a while now, lol!
Ignore most of my posts, I'm probably drunk.

ballys404
Informer
Informer
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:33 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by ballys404 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:58 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:I'm so glad someone on the last thread mentioned her lazy eye because I feel like I've never been able to find others commenting on it (or I've been too lazy to look thoroughly for it) but YES, it's definitely lazy and it boggles my mind that people don't mention it more often. She is still pretty but it's just the first thing my eyes (lol) go to when I look at her. Her ~too lazy to open my eyes and pose normally~ vibe accentuates it v much too. Good for her for not caring tho.
Yeah I mean when I watch videos of people talking to the camera i'm almost always making eye contact, but her right eye looked particularly lazy in the dolans video, she mentioned she has an astigmatism in her apartment tour or something video so I wonder if it has anything to do with that.

ballys404
Informer
Informer
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:33 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by ballys404 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:18 pm

Alright so I'm only now watching the ginger bread video
- Emma makes awkward jokes that no one listens or laughs to then awkwardly walks off set
- Keeps making loud annoying commentary
- No one seems to include her at all and it's so awkward
- Grayson is really good at this
- Emma alludes to that fact everyone treats her like shit
- Ethan is negative as per usual

coconutsun
Debater
Debater
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:29 pm
Has thanked: 83 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by coconutsun » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:47 pm

yeah emma so badly wanted to hug ethan after he gave her the coffee machine and she awkwardly changed it to a group hug, it was painfully obvious that they were trying to not make any ethma moments

User avatar
rva1
Talker
Talker
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:47 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 82 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by rva1 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:40 am

It was brought up on the last thread and in the gift giving video but a one terabyte external hard drive is not expensive- probably like $50-$70. I thought James' gifts to Emma were the best though. Very thoughtful

User avatar
Mosie926
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 665
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 177 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by Mosie926 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:50 am

rva1 wrote:It was brought up on the last thread and in the gift giving video but a one terabyte external hard drive is not expensive- probably like $50-$70. I thought James' gifts to Emma were the best though. Very thoughtful
It was a 4 terabyte external hard drive, which still isn't expensive but more than $50.
Ignore most of my posts, I'm probably drunk.

User avatar
bleuballed
Learner
Learner
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:32 pm
Has thanked: 177 times
Been thanked: 63 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by bleuballed » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:54 am

Everyone else’s gifts had some sort of personal touch to them. Emma’s were she makes videos and drinks coffee.
Literally anyone could’ve came up with those gifts for her.

Grandexxx15
Learner
Learner
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:54 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by Grandexxx15 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:06 pm

Unpopular opinion: I personally think that Emma and Ethan’s relationship isn’t going to last long. And if she knows that every time they collab with each other, she’s the 4th wheel and is ignored most of the time why put yourself is these situations with acting awkward around them. Why does she feel the need to be a pushover to be accepted... idk it’s just my opinion.

User avatar
AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:37 am
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 63 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by AlexVause » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:28 pm

Just watched the gift giving vid.
Does anyone know how she ended up being part of the sister squad in the first place? Did they need a vagina and she happened to be around?
They literally treat her like she's the younger step sister you're forced to include, add in her awkwardness and it's a cringefest.

User avatar
seacuddle
Talker
Talker
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:13 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 88 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by seacuddle » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:28 pm

AlexVause wrote:Just watched the gift giving vid.
Does anyone know how she ended up being part of the sister squad in the first place? Did they need a vagina and she happened to be around?
They literally treat her like she's the younger step sister you're forced to include, add in her awkwardness and it's a cringefest.
James was Emma's first friend when she moved to LA I believe. The first video he was in was her "my hair is ruined" video. I don't know how exactly they met, most likely just through social media and she didn't know anyone in LA. James was already friends with the Dolans per his thirsting over them and that's how she was introduced to them.

I agree, their dynamics are super weird between the whole friend group. If you watch her old videos with Hannah/Ellie she seemed SO much happier. You could tell they were truly best friends. The "sister squad" is just them roasting each other (but meaning it lowkey), talking about money/materialism, and being irritated with one another.

User avatar
seacuddle
Talker
Talker
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:13 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 88 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by seacuddle » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:47 pm

Additionally, I feel like Emma is a girls girl. nothing wrong with that, I just don't feel like her friendship with the twins and even James, who tries to portray this whole "sister" persona, are really a good fit for her. her personality shines best when she's with her girls.

User avatar
loverlove2you
Talker
Talker
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by loverlove2you » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:21 pm

At first I used to think Emma and Ethan was nothing more than friends and for a brief moment i believed there was a possible chance they’re dating and now i’m back to them just being friends lol

I don’t know what it is. I mean in the latest collabs they look nothing more than a big brother hanging out with his kid sister. I feel like at their age you’re not very good at having a poker face when you’re around your crush so shouldn’t there be some sort of sexual tension?? I don’t sense anything at all, unless they’re good actors but that’s not the case lol

I think they were milking this whole ethma ship and having fun until it’s gone out of hand with ridiculous theories and being analyze with every interaction. You saw how awkward Emma was that she didn’t feel comfortable hugging ethan. But all this could be resolved if they just addressed this!

User avatar
HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 9827
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 304 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by HoardganizedJen » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:47 pm

loverlove2you wrote:At first I used to think Emma and Ethan was nothing more than friends and for a brief moment i believed there was a possible chance they’re dating and now i’m back to them just being friends lol

I don’t know what it is. I mean in the latest collabs they look nothing more than a big brother hanging out with his kid sister. I feel like at their age you’re not very good at having a poker face when you’re around your crush so shouldn’t there be some sort of sexual tension?? I don’t sense anything at all, unless they’re good actors but that’s not the case lol

I think they were milking this whole ethma ship and having fun until it’s gone out of hand with ridiculous theories and being analyze with every interaction. You saw how awkward Emma was that she didn’t feel comfortable hugging ethan. But all this could be resolved if they just addressed this!
Idk, wouldn't they just deny it at this point if it wasn't a real thing? The ~shipping~ is long past its peak excitement. I think they're together and not announcing it until she turns 18. JMO.

eimsbaz
Learner
Learner
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:34 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by eimsbaz » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:51 pm

i still think they're dating. there wasn't much evidence in the new videos but i thought they were acting really coupley in james' video in particular.
its pissing me off that they're not saying anything about it though. like just confirm or deny it's not that hard.
i hope they get exposed soon somehow.

User avatar
loverlove2you
Talker
Talker
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by loverlove2you » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:22 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:Idk, wouldn't they just deny it at this point if it wasn't a real thing? The ~shipping~ is long past its peak excitement. I think they're together and not announcing it until she turns 18. JMO.
That’s the thing the twins are always private and if they do speak up they’re so vague. I mean hell it took grayson a year to shut down rumours of him and james dating. But no matter what it seems they let things go out of hand where fans come up with theories i.e their whole friendship fallouts rather then speak up and easily simmer down issues.

So i feel like it’s the twins doing. They said themselves on a video that they don’t talk about rumours if it’s not true.

But Idk, if they are possibly dating, then they made a big mistake. social media ruins everything. If they do so happen to announce once she’s 18 sooner or later people are going to analyze why they’re breaking up and all these problems.

Both know how crazy the DT fandom is. Y’all should have dated in secret and stfu and ate your food lol

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by loveherhateher » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:32 pm

I would love to know what catapulted her to such heights of YT stardom...not to say that she isn't funny but...almost 6 million in 18 months is crazy.

ballys404
Informer
Informer
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:33 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: Emma Chamberlain - Part 2

Post by ballys404 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:42 am

loveherhateher wrote:I would love to know what catapulted her to such heights of YT stardom...not to say that she isn't funny but...almost 6 million in 18 months is crazy.
Because children mindlessly subscribe to anything that is in or trending, I find her funny in moments but like 99% of the time she's just cringey to me, her award acceptance speech showed me she isn't a naturally witty likeable person. Everything eventually goes full circle, this whole relatable content is going to be mocked and made satirical, that will be the new rage or something.

Post Reply

Return to “Emma Chamberlain”