stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Valeria Lipovetsky Part 2

Post by stubbssie »

nemesis girl wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:49 am
I believe so too: before a young woman could watch Valeria as she was into fashion, nutrition and beauty videos..with kids and family as minor subjects in the background. Problem is, with 3 kids the channel has become a family mom one but not in a totally involved family kind of way as she is not discussing her kids lives, gets totally involved, talks activities, goes everywhere with them, she is not into mommy blogging. And her young viewers maybe think having kids is cute but in your high school and early 20s who wants to see kids all the time? You want fashion and beauty. So the problem is she needs to choose a main direction to focus on, right now she has none and is losing followers because of it. Stick with the mommy blogs or stick to the beauty. There are people who focus on all family related aspects but Valeria is clearly.not into that. She is stretching into too many directions and none at the same time.
Yeah 100! Her top vlogs and videos were all about her glamorous model life. Now she's fully ditched that. It was a model off duty channel.

kinski
Learner
Learner

Post by kinski »

i agree but i have to say her three last vlogs of pregnancy were the best... so entertaining, many things happening, humour and difficulties and a lot of different shootings happening.

her latest videos are so dull and uninteresting, seems like she just scrolls through other people’s channels and picks out videos to make, without realising each idea should be coherent with the rest of the channel... i don’t think she watches youtube or understands its culture.

Cocoapuffs4lyfe
Debater
Debater

Post by Cocoapuffs4lyfe »

Yeah, I definitely see what you guys mean. I can easily find better channels with:

- Fashion ("Valeria's style", hauls, thrifted, sustainable, etc.)
- Family vlogs (travelling families, dads who actually change their babies' diapers, don't need nannies 24/7, chauffeurs, can cook their own meals.)
- Makeup/beauty (by makeup artists, or organic natural makeup enthusiasts who are not sponsored by Pantene xD)
- Model/x model (lots of models on YouTube these days...)
- Food (nutrionists, people who can make something beside celery juice, etc.)
- Vlogger (there are so many more genuine and nice vloggers out there with more interesting lives)

It is somewhat of an oversaturated market at this point, and Valeria has made it even more difficult for herself by not honing in on one subject/theme/topic... (or having consistent videos about each topic, or something, I dunno.) But then again, maybe she and her team realized that she wouldn't be able to do better than other YouTuber within one specialized genre, so they tried doing a little bit of everything.

nemesis girl
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by nemesis girl »

Indeed, thank you Cocoapuffs4lyfe, you expressed this in a more complex manner :).

The other thing is that, like everybody else observed, Valeria has lost her youthful looks and this is normal as she is aging and has had 3 kids. But she cannot maintain the model theme anymore. She needs a more mature theme. No more Lolita themes.

Her lack of cohesion in her channel theme is also because she lacks expertise in something, she never stayed long enough in modeling or nutrition or child rearing to become an expert. Like I said, she needs to pick something and practice and become really good at it. Some rebranding from a proper experienced agency is needed.

Supernova26
Learner
Learner

Post by Supernova26 »

misukisu wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:55 am
Snowflayke wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:59 am
I bet there’s someone they know are leaking stories about them.
Who r they?
The former nanny that is fired by Valeria?
Personal friends?
Some twisted employees?
The possibilities are endless;)
Why would employees create drama, losing subscribers means a risk of loosing your job. Unless it's to create controversy to GAIN views, but I highly doubt that.
What do you mean? A job is a job..

dannibee
Learner
Learner

Post by dannibee »

Ugh, preachy V's latest vid on being eco friendly just summarises how she's looking for something that'll get views rather than actually making a video on something she is good at, or interested in.

How many cotton pads does she get through? (You can buy reusable ones) How many ridiculously expensive air flights with 9+ people does she take (Because you can't go on holiday without two nannies and a blogger, but it's okay because she DOESN'T BUY TOOTHPASTE THAT COMES IN BOXES)

Glowyanna
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Glowyanna »

I don't know what happened to her most viewed video...her pregnancy transformation. The video disappeared...but why...

dannibee
Learner
Learner

Post by dannibee »

Glowyanna wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:12 am
I don't know what happened to her most viewed video...her pregnancy transformation. The video disappeared...but why...
For some reason it's been unlisted?? Meaning it won't come up in searches - but you can still see it here.

Orzuela89
Learner
Learner

Post by Orzuela89 »

That video was always really weird to me. First, seeing how narcissistic Valeria is, she barely mentioned how viral this video went. I mean, 30+ million views? You would think she would make a whole post about it or celebrate it somehow. She mentioned it ONCE when it had about 5m views and that's about it. Second thing, if you read through some of the comments, so many ppl are questioning why they had this video on their recommend page. Even teenage boys seemed to be getting this on their recommend page I mean...wtf, and a ton of people liked those comments meaning they also wondered the same thing.
My theory is that Gary somehow payed YT or promoted this video through Providr and so it would get into people's recommended page.(you notice some late night show videos for example have like 300 likes but just a couple views sometimes so paying for likes and views is a thing) Idk why else this would go as viral as it did, it's not even an original idea.
However, everything went south when the video got out of control viral and so they never mentioned it again as to not draw too much attention as to what they did. And she also gained allot of followers from it, but not enough to hit 1million. Whats even weirder is that never again afterwards have ANY of her videos gone viral, if anything, her views have declined drastically. I think it was an experiment that went wrong for them, they pay to get this video out there, speed up the process of reaching 1m followers and have Valeria speed her way through being a powerful influencer a la James Charles, release a product and cash in. Unfortunately for them, it backfired tremendously and now they've resorted to
A)getting rid/hide of the evidence themselves
B)Youtube forced them to hide it from their page.
Also, going back to the question of wether or not Valeria AKA Gary buys her followers? Uhm hell yes, just check some of the accounts that leave her comments under her videos (sometimes repeated comments) they have no profile pictures and they're not following anyone.

brinnbrinn
Learner
Learner

Post by brinnbrinn »

I think it's obvious why her views are dropping - all her recent videos are basically ads wrapped in boring, shallow, recycled and disgenuine content. At least that's why I don't bother watching her videos anymore.

She doesn't care about quality, she only cares about revenue and that's why she focuses on the quantity. Don't fool yourself, she has a team to help her shove sponsered products in her viewers face, not to create anything meaningful or interesting.

Oh yes, and also there's way too much of her kids in her videos. Don't get me wrong, they are actually cute, but she uses them as content fillers and it's boring as hell. I used to skip all their bits in her vlogs.

Supernova26
Learner
Learner

Post by Supernova26 »

The birds are tjirping again...

One of the kids has a bad temper and Val doesn't know how to deal with it. She is asking Vika for help. Might be looking for a different nanny. Valeria is filled with envy that Gary can spent time at the office (of Valeria Inc.), she feels hard done by this. Another fight, more tears. The content is older than what it seems.. If I understood correctly, there will be a video coming up about the kids very soon.

Cocoapuffs4lyfe
Debater
Debater

Post by Cocoapuffs4lyfe »

@Supernova26 do you mean Valeria is envious of Gary since he has more free time to spend at the office, or that she feels that he is invading "her space"??

Return to “Valeria Lipovetsky”