The Lord of the Ring - Adobe Hobbit’s Big Fat Wedding Part 6

Re: The Lord of the Ring - Adobe Hobbit’s Big Fat Wedding Part 6

Post by Guest »

Pretty clear from the newest wedding planning video that this wedding is more for her parents than anything else. I'm currently planning a wedding also and although my parents are heavily involved there's no way I'd leave them alone for a whole meeting and let them make decisions without me. How odd.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

toperella wrote: Pretty clear from the newest wedding planning video that this wedding is more for her parents than anything else. I'm currently planning a wedding also and although my parents are heavily involved there's no way I'd leave them alone for a whole meeting and let them make decisions without me. How odd.
In her "Your assumptions about me"-video she made it pretty clear that she really wants to have a small intimate wedding without any religious elements in it, but I already knew then that she would be totally overruled by her enmeshed mother and domineering father, who both treat her as a child that doesn't know what she wants and doesn't know what is good for her, and that they would turn it into a "big fat Jewish wedding" (just like what happened to the girl in the movie with the big fat Greek wedding).

Post by Guest »

Irisdelete969 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:53 am
toperella wrote: Pretty clear from the newest wedding planning video that this wedding is more for her parents than anything else. I'm currently planning a wedding also and although my parents are heavily involved there's no way I'd leave them alone for a whole meeting and let them make decisions without me. How odd.
In her "Your assumptions about me"-video she made it pretty clear that she really wants to have a small intimate wedding without any religious elements in it, but I already knew then that she would be totally overruled by her enmeshed mother and domineering father, who both treat her as a child that doesn't know what she wants and doesn't know what is good for her, and that they would turn it into a "big fat Jewish wedding" (just like what happened to the girl in the movie with the big fat Greek wedding).
I don’t blame the parents if the daughter continues to live off them and dabbles in YouTube as a hobby. If you don’t live independently then people will feel free to exert their influence.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Chichibangbang wrote:
Irisdelete969 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:53 am
I don’t blame the parents if the daughter continues to live off them and dabbles in YouTube as a hobby. If you don’t live independently then people will feel free to exert their influence.
True, but parents can also guilt trip you into doing things and it's very hard to resist the temptation to give in in order to keep the peace when you are programmed/trained from childhood to do, so like she is.

Post by Guest »

So, new video is up. Its about weeding in case you were wondering. :D Just to remind you if you don't know. If you wear heavy earnings long period of time it will turn your piercing hole into a line, basically. It happened to my sister.
Also her pearl hoop earnings are soooooo weird. Like shouldn't she hoops be sideways. Like this it looks she is Dumbo elephant. I feel like the necklace she shown can be found on aliexpress for 1 dollar (+free shipping) :)

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lolita_blah »

Yeah I remember that I have seen that exact same choker on Primark last year.

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk

:love2:

bad_wolf
Informer
Informer

Post by bad_wolf »

the whole wedding fiasco is just so distasteful to me. the fact that they're taking multiple trips to plan a wedding and spending days doing nothing else when they'll probably be divorced in less than five years is just... ugh.

on a funnier note, she looked like a whole bug in these glasses. she honestly looks ridiculous and yet she thinks she's so fashionable.
Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 9.26.18 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 9.26.10 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SebastiansMukkie
Learner
Learner

Post by SebastiansMukkie »

Lamour88 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:02 am
notahater07 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 8:26 am
What does her blonde friend do (I know she works for her but what does she do) ?
I imagine she does whatever management at somewhere like Gleam would do... coordinates with brands, makes deals, and essentially tells Amelia what to post in order to get $$$. Also I believe they work together to kind of decide on the trajectory of Amelia's content.
In a video Ameila mentioned investing in Olivia...it kinda made it seem that they had started a company together. I was thinking that it would be talent management but couldn't find anything online.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

how bout when rob said, "uh oh". he meant it

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

How long till this marriage crashes and burns? She is insufferable.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

those flying saucer earrings!!!!! she is selling stuff she never would wear!!!!!!! she wears dainty little pieces. not the huge sized crap she's selling. what a stupid collab.

ayo_gg

Post by ayo_gg »

marakoojah_ wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:41 pm
she’s not arab though. she’s jewish and persian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are Iranians not considered arab/middle eastern?

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

ayo_gg wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:07 am
marakoojah_ wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:41 pm
she’s not arab though. she’s jewish and persian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are Iranians not considered arab/middle eastern?
They’re Middle Eastern but not Arab. They speak Farsi not Arabic and aren’t apart of the Arab world.

serena708
Learner
Learner

Post by serena708 »

Jucy_shade wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 8:27 am
So, new video is up. Its about weeding in case you were wondering. :D Just to remind you if you don't know. If you wear heavy earnings long period of time it will turn your piercing hole into a line, basically. It happened to my sister.
Also her pearl hoop earnings are soooooo weird. Like shouldn't she hoops be sideways. Like this it looks she is Dumbo elephant. I feel like the necklace she shown can be found on aliexpress for 1 dollar (+free shipping) :)
Totally agree... I am actually sooo disappointed about this jewelry collection, i’m not gonna lie, I got kind of excited when she said she will launch a jewelry collection - she does have some really nice pieces like the clover earrings and ring, her Cartier ring... but I guess all those pieces were gifted to her from Rob/family so maybe she doesn’t have good taste after all!
I just expected more from her - she NEVER wears custom jewelry (except Missoma which is still pretty pricey) so for her to do the absolute cheapest of custom jewelry is so weird and disappointing.
I am just not into the sun flower motif and those pieces she’s shown so far just don’t look unique to me AT ALL! I feel like I have seen these a hundred times already. I think she thought she should play it safe maybe? i’m just seriously confused thy she is not embarrassed to put her name to this.

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

Even though her wedding is in a beautiful venue and part of the world, I think I would hate to have the type of wedding she is having just to keep her family happy! Maybe I was imagining it but I felt Amelia was almost removed from her wedding preparations and was just left to do the 'pretty' stuff like flowers and choosing tablecloths! Perhaps she was just overwhelmed! I can't help thinking that somewhere in the back of her mind she is thinking its all going very fast and she will be married before she knows it or has had time to realise what is actually happening! All the talk of venues (plural) and production companies don't make it sound very intimate!

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Guest wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:48 pm
Do you guys think they're signing prenups?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Definitely (In my opinion). There's no way the parents are this involved in the wedding, finances, and buying them a house (because you know Amelia isn't buying a multi-million dollar property, most likely in Belgravia, with her own money), without them being super involved in the structuring of their lives. I'm sure Amelia has trust funds, etc. that she needs to protect (and Rob as well).

I would just be verryyyyy surprised if they'd base it all on "trust", since their entire relationship seems super transactional, given they practically just met lol. :rofl: But, needless to say, they'd probably never actually consider divorce because it would simply be too "scandalous", even if they were super unhappy.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:11 am
Guest wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:48 pm
Do you guys think they're signing prenups?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Definitely (In my opinion). There's no way the parents are this involved in the wedding, finances, and buying them a house (because you know Amelia isn't buying a multi-million dollar property, most likely in Belgravia, with her own money), without them being super involved in the structuring of their lives. I'm sure Amelia has trust funds, etc. that she needs to protect (and Rob as well).

I would just be verryyyyy surprised if they'd base it all on "trust", since their entire relationship seems super transactional, given they practically just met lol. :rofl: But, needless to say, they'd probably never actually consider divorce because it would simply be too "scandalous", even if they were super unhappy.
Agreed. Judging from the weird cold speech her father gave at their first engagement diner he doesn't see marriage in a romantic way at all and I'm sure he didn't become this obscenely rich by giving his money away to outsiders (with Rob will be again if they would divorce).

I'm also sure Amelia has no say in the matter at all, as she doesn't seem to have a say in anything regarding her life and her future, besides choosing the flowers :?.

Regarding them divorcing: they might. Judging from Rob's father's multiple marriages and divorces he has a very loose view on marriage, so Rob might view marriage the same way.

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

The more I watch their wedding preparations, the more she remindes me of the Marvelous Mrs Maisel : her living in the same building (in this case neighborhood) as her parents, in a house THEY bought for her, and dropping off her kids at her mother’s down the street so she can clear her head (go shopping); and once things start going south with Rob, she is expected to put a happy face on and pretend that everything is alright the way her own mother always does.
I totally picture Rick Sopher telling his daughter to “fix her face and get her husband back” if Rob were to ever leave Amelia

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Judging by the way she gave away her used Gucci shows ONLY if you promote her on insta, these are greedy, controlling people that don't don't do anything without something in return. good luck rob. have fun being this family's bitch.

guiltypleasure101
Learner
Learner

Post by guiltypleasure101 »

Everytime she speaks of her father i get negative vibes about him. The way she said there were 3 sets of parents who met for the initial discussion and her dad told everyone something...then she also said something like- i'm back in my room but rob and my dad are walking back together because he wants to talk to rob....all this tells me that her dad doesnt take amelia very seriously. all this big wedding and stuff is more for him than her. He is very controlling.

Return to “Amelia Liana”