Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Randomly, Youtuber Tanya Burr aka celebrity extra - Part 32

Post by Sybil Vane »

PinkBunni wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:52 pm
So Jim is going to Vegas and she's staying in L.A.? :D
She was in the back of the car he was driving ;)

Post by Guest »

Sybil Vane wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:59 pm
PinkBunni wrote:
That's a bit odd, sitting at the back like it's a taxi service (if it was just the two of them).

Tookah
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tookah »

bebop22 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:15 pm
I’m not sure how even her minions could believe that she’s relevant enough for paps to be taking pictures of her just out and about. Even someone like Zoe, who is kind of irrelevant now but still 10x more famous than Tanya will ever be literally never gets papped, and at the height of her fame was only papped a couple of times and at events. There’s no media company on the planet that would waste the time/effort to stake out on a beach in hopes of catching a glimpse of Tanya effing Burr. The idea is actually hilarious. Tan doesn’t care that people post negative comments on daily mail articles about her, it’s all about giving the illusion that she’s much more famous/relevant than she actually is. So that when casting agents/directors look her up (which I’m sure hundreds of them are just scrambling to do) there are several convenient little articles at the top of the search of insanely famous A-lister Tanya Burr getting papped while she’s just trying to lounge at the beach incognito, the poor thing :( And the article conveniently includes information on her prior and upcoming acting projects whilst worshipping her figure and emphasizing how glamorous she is. I could just die of secondhand embarrassment for her.
Surely the casting agents are going to scroll down to the comments of the articles to get the general consensus of her and if they couldn't work out from the clearly staged photos they'll realise the article has been set up by her/her team :roll: it's a bit tragic really :rofl:

friendslayer_gabz
Informer
Informer

Post by friendslayer_gabz »

Sybil Vane wrote:
PinkBunni wrote:
I don’t think she is with him. He was still on the road headed to Vegas and she was posting toast with Kate in West Hollywood at the same time. Idk

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

How can tanya be so deluded? She's the most AVERAGE of all the youtubers, even at their peak. It's the same as Estee, thinking they're hot shit when really they were just in the right place at the right time with youtube. And now they're 'venturing out' thinking that they made it big because they've got 'talents' when really, they're just underdeveloped adults with no skills or qualifications to speak of.

The fall is going to be so bloody big with her. She won't have any youtube to come back to. Guess she'll have to find a sugar daddy.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

friendslayer_gabz wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:29 pm
Sybil Vane wrote:
PinkBunni wrote:
I don’t think she is with him. He was still on the road headed to Vegas and she was posting toast with Kate in West Hollywood at the same time. Idk
So who was filming Jim in the car Dom maybe? If that’s true then Jim really can’t be bothered hanging around Tanya in the rain :rofl: why is she remaining in rainy LA it’s not like she’s gonna get any work :rofl: The weather is raining there tomorrow too :rofl: no wonder Jim fucked off, he’s probably fed up being around that moaning boring cow and her sidekick.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Kit168 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:35 pm
friendslayer_gabz wrote:
Sybil Vane wrote:
PinkBunni wrote:
So who was filming Jim in the car Dom maybe? If that’s true then Jim really can’t be bothered hanging around Tanya in the rain :rofl: why is she remaining in rainy LA it’s not like she’s gonna get any work :rofl: If it rains the entire time then that’s gonna be a hilarious waste of a holiday, no wonder Jim fucked off, he’s probably fed up being around that moaning boring cow and her sidekick.
His assistant.

:rofl: But in all seriousness... Imagine coming down to having your assistant and your dog as your only companions. :(

Tanyusha1
Learner
Learner

Post by Tanyusha1 »

1. They are giving the fans just enough to let them think they are doing great.

2. How does she dare to say that she wants to be an actress when she is on vacation all the time and gong for lunches and in the spa? I doubt Jim Carrey spent his early days partying with friends, and getting a facial. There are ALWAYS auditions or acting lessons to be taken, so why is she procrastinating?

Post by Guest »

Karen Walker from Will&Grace: As I once said to Celine Dion, "Why the long face?"

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

So Jim says their marriage is fine and he’s still very fond of her but even when they go on holiday it’s like he can’t wait to get away from her. Notice he didn’t say he still loves her just that he’s fond of her. It seems like Jim is pretty bored with her now, wonder how long they can carry on living like this, maybe it’s just a matter of waiting 2 years before they can divorce. Or are they waiting to pay off their mortgage.

QueenDecember
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenDecember »

You know. I think you guys are right. I really do think Jim/Tanya are having issues.

They go their separate ways from Thailand. They avoid each other in London. He goes to LA she goes to Miami. She goes to LA he races away to Las Vegas.

Sure in long term relationships you have outs with each other but this seems to go on and onnnn!

Also, how desperate is Tanya going to Chateau Marmont? That’s such a transparent attempt at trying to get papped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

tanya strikes me as one of those girls that was attractive and popular in high school and then just lived off that high until it all went downhill as she approached 30. seriously, the hair and makeup are so vastly different to how she used to style herself I can’t tell if she’s trying to keep up with trends or if she is genuinely depressed. she puts in such little effort and thinks she looks like the archetypical cool girl and it doesn’t work. her social media is not even up to par with her old standards with the blurry selfies and weird facial expressions and angles in her posts and stories. something is seriously off about her. she’s trying so hard to be something she’s not and it’s ruining her career, her relationship, and her appearance. I don’t know who’s buying this “being happy helps” crap she is spinning on instagram

and I can’t believe jim and tanya managed to reunite for like a half a day before jim ran off to vegas with georgia for absolutely no reason. these two are more married to their PAs than one another

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

mg95 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:19 pm
tanya strikes me as one of those girls that was attractive and popular in high school and then just lived off that high until it all went downhill as she approached 30. seriously, the hair and makeup are so vastly different to how she used to style herself I can’t tell if she’s trying to keep up with trends or if she is genuinely depressed. she puts in such little effort and thinks she looks like the archetypical cool girl and it doesn’t work. her social media is not even up to par with her old standards with the blurry selfies and weird facial expressions and angles in her posts and stories. something is seriously off about her. she’s trying so hard to be something she’s not and it’s ruining her career, her relationship, and her appearance. I don’t know who’s buying this “being happy helps” crap she is spinning on instagram

and I can’t believe jim and tanya managed to reunite for like a half a day before jim ran off to vegas with georgia for absolutely no reason. these two are more married to their PAs than one another
Tanya was definitely not the cool or popular girl at school. If you look at her Dad's Instagram he always posts loads of throwback photos of her as a child. She was just a normal teen, but probably wanted to be those things.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

snuffy777 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:49 pm
Kit168 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:35 pm
friendslayer_gabz wrote:
Sybil Vane wrote:
PinkBunni wrote:
So who was filming Jim in the car Dom maybe? If that’s true then Jim really can’t be bothered hanging around Tanya in the rain :rofl: why is she remaining in rainy LA it’s not like she’s gonna get any work :rofl: If it rains the entire time then that’s gonna be a hilarious waste of a holiday, no wonder Jim fucked off, he’s probably fed up being around that moaning boring cow and her sidekick.
His assistant.

:rofl: But in all seriousness... Imagine coming down to having your assistant and your dog as your only companions. :(
friendslayer_gabz: my bad, same car same rainy weather but different activities... And all you can hear in Jim's videos is Georgia's laughter. Weird indeed...

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

Tanya is a 30 year old woman comparing herself to a 14 year old CHILD who’s far more successful than she will ever be in a field she desperately wants to be in...

Also, the way she says “when I got caught up in Youtube” as if she had anything like an acting career going before Youtube pulled her away from it... I can’t ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

Sam Chapman has done a live Insta and she was talking about weight loss and how often people lose weight fast when they are unhappy or looking for something. She was including her own depression in that but I wouldn't be surprised if she was referring to Tarn too. She was saying she doesn't think it's great to mention it or celebrate it.

friendslayer_gabz
Informer
Informer

Post by friendslayer_gabz »

So Jim and his assistant and maybe Dom? Well I hope Dom is with them because if it’s just Jim and his assistant is kind of awkward, have gone to Vegas and Tanya stayed in LA with Kate and hanging out with some James guy. How can they say everything is ok? No, couples don’t have to be together 24/7 and can do their own things but when have Tanya and Jim ever done things this much separately? Especially over the last 4 months or so. Along with all the examples give in the thread, even when Tanya went to visit Zoe for Christmas, she and Jim usually always go down together and stay, she went alone this time.

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

Emmy25 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:46 am
Sam Chapman has done a live Insta and she was talking about weight loss and how often people lose weight fast when they are unhappy or looking for something. She was including her own depression in that but I wouldn't be surprised if she was referring to Tarn too. She was saying she doesn't think it's great to mention it or celebrate it.
I just watched it. I agree I think it was definitely referring to Tanya. Especially the bit about celebrating it which is exactly what Tanya's followers are doing.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Emmy25 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:46 am
It’s a long live feed I just had it on in the background, she talks about that stuff 5 mins towards the end so you can scroll forward. She said she’s not having a go at anyone ;) but I think she’s definitely letting people know that Tanya’s weight loss is NOT because she’s happy :rofl:

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

I think she’s just posting pictures of the outside of Barry’s in LA cos she gets some freebies or something from them, funny how there are never any pictures lately of her in her workout gear or instastory of her inside or coming out all red and sweaty as proof. I can’t believe she went to Barry’s at 4am to do a workout, even with jet lag. That picture could have been taken in the evening, cos there seems to be quite a few people inside considering it’s supposed to be 5am and we all know what a liar she is. Her body shows no signs of even doing a single squat never mind having the strength to do Barry’s when she has no muscle tone at all. She probably went there cos she was craving a large PB&J shake cos she couldn’t sleep and then just sat around and watched Kate do a workout :rofl:

Return to “Tanya Burr”