Meg’sfallenandcan'tgetup and yerrmarryingtheparents Part 53

Re: Meg’sfallenandcan'tgetup and yerrmarryingtheparents Part

Post by Guest »

i think we all know that to meg, having a baby is..
-content for her failing YT channels.
-potential for baby product sponsorships/free baby gear.
-a 60k+ suv with captain seats.
-trendy baby outfits that will be used maybe once.
-another excuse to excessively shop.
-a reason to stop pretending she even cares about bella
-an excuse to beg rat for late night dunkin. every. night
-having six diaper bags.
and last but not least to keep convincing herself her man child husband actually loves her for HER.

wait until Meg finds out how many dr. appointments a newborn has. hell even a kid in general. she’ll be scheduling them all after 1pm when they both wake up. i had a friend who was lazy as hell and her kid had her sleeping schedule until he started kinder.

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tami »

ludakris10 wrote:Rat's favorite drink is a Long Island, do you really think he enjoyed that Old Fashioned? :rofl:
He's trying real hard to fit in with his soon to be father-in-law and brother-in-law.
He looks so out of place there though, like the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
Last edited by Tami on Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

runningon wrote:
Bsweet27 wrote:Unless she watches Anna Saccone. She just hires people to handle most everything for her. Maybe that's what Meg has in mind.
Meg would really give Anna a run for laziest sack of shit mother of the year. And that's saying a lot,,,

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EmmasMommy »

ggg wrote:i think we all know that to meg, having a baby is..
-content for her failing YT channels.
-potential for baby product sponsorships/free baby gear.
-a 60k+ suv with captain seats.
-trendy baby outfits that will be used maybe once.
-another excuse to excessively shop.
-a reason to stop pretending she even cares about bella
-an excuse to beg rat for late night dunkin. every. night
-having six diaper bags.
and last but not least to keep convincing herself her man child husband actually loves her for HER.

wait until Meg finds out how many dr. appointments a newborn has. hell even a kid in general. she’ll be scheduling them all after 1pm when they both wake up. i had a friend who was lazy as hell and her kid had her sleeping schedule until he started kinder.

For sure. CiaoBella & yerraninstagramdad forever.

I hope she has a baby with colic that doesn’t sleep lol or that she has bad enough anxiety about sids that she doesn’t sleep at all like I did for the first few months lmao. I don’t think she will care that much about the child though, to be honest. She barely takes care of Grey as is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

Tami wrote:
runningon wrote:
Bsweet27 wrote:Unless she watches Anna Saccone. She just hires people to handle most everything for her. Maybe that's what Meg has in mind.
Meg would really give Anna a run for laziest sack of shit mother of the year. And that's saying a lot,,,
Meg used to watch itsjudytime a lot and Judy had a “nanny” (family members) for each of her kids. I can see Meg doing the same.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

its katelyn bro wrote:Image

Why. Must. She. Sniff. Everything.

Sniffing ants drawers to see if he’s cheated today

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

I've heard of this before. Craving cleansers detergents and other chemical smells can mean the person has a severe mineral deficiency; usually low in iron and/or zinc

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Tami wrote:I've heard of this before. Craving cleansers detergents and other chemical smells can mean the person has a severe mineral deficiency; usually low in iron and/or zinc
We know she has a severe brain deficiency.

NaviLondyn
Debater
Debater

Post by NaviLondyn »

ohsnapp wrote:
its katelyn bro wrote:Image

Why. Must. She. Sniff. Everything.

Sniffing ants drawers to see if he’s cheated today

Lmfao I laughed way too hard at this because it is so accurate ImageImageImage

sw4075
Talker
Talker

Post by sw4075 »

This is random but you all know how Rat would tag meg on the ring finger in all the pictures? He has now started tagging her stomach, could mean nothing I just thought it was odd!

SoSorryNotSorry
Talker
Talker

Post by SoSorryNotSorry »

sw4075 wrote:This is random but you all know how Rat would tag meg on the ring finger in all the pictures? He has now started tagging her stomach, could mean nothing I just thought it was odd!

I noticed this too. It's very recent too. Th last photo he stopped tagging Megs ring finger was in the photo with Bella and Megs in front of the Christmas tree. Odd. Wonder if she had a panic attack because she's pregnant and freaked out (aka anxiety attack :roll: ) over her dress not fitting?
The truth is only hate to those that hate the truth.
<3

homegirljenn
Debater
Debater

Post by homegirljenn »

SoSorryNotSorry wrote:
sw4075 wrote:This is random but you all know how Rat would tag meg on the ring finger in all the pictures? He has now started tagging her stomach, could mean nothing I just thought it was odd!

I noticed this too. It's very recent too. Th last photo he stopped tagging Megs ring finger was in the photo with Bella and Megs in front of the Christmas tree. Odd. Wonder if she had a panic attack because she's pregnant and freaked out (aka anxiety attack :roll: ) over her dress not fitting?
Maybe she saw the article and is rethinking marrying him? I doubt it but one could wish someone would have the common sense to leave a douchebag like him with an abusive past. Makes me feel a little better that Meg is there 100% of the time when Bella is visiting in case rat did become abusive in any way even though she's a different kind of abuse towards Bella (being neglectful in a way) I truly hope that poor girl gets to make a choice soon and just doesn't want to visit anymore. She just get put in the corner all the time

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EmmasMommy »

homegirljenn wrote:
SoSorryNotSorry wrote:

Maybe she saw the article and is rethinking marrying him? I doubt it but one could wish someone would have the common sense to leave a douchebag like him with an abusive past. Makes me feel a little better that Meg is there 100% of the time when Bella is visiting in case rat did become abusive in any way even though she's a different kind of abuse towards Bella (being neglectful in a way) I truly hope that poor girl gets to make a choice soon and just doesn't want to visit anymore. She just get put in the corner all the time

Idk, in her insta story she mentions her future husband and family. I’d post it but Tapatalk isn’t letting me

soccer10
Informer
Informer

Post by soccer10 »

We know Ant loves to be the center of attention and make a scene at every opportunity. I'm cringing just thinking about the scene he's going to make when he sees Meg walking down the aisle. Probably a bunch of fake tears and hollering up and down like he's at an Eagles game.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

EmmasMommy wrote:
homegirljenn wrote:
SoSorryNotSorry wrote:

Idk, in her insta story she mentions her future husband and family. I’d post it but Tapatalk isn’t letting me

I think she has went and deleted it already bc i just went to look for it and it’s no longer there. All that’s up are those posts of text where she’s talking abt taking better care of herself in the new year..:roll:

SoSorryNotSorry
Talker
Talker

Post by SoSorryNotSorry »

homegirljenn wrote:
SoSorryNotSorry wrote:

Unfortunately I don't think that will ever be the case.
The truth is only hate to those that hate the truth.
<3

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Have either of them posted the sappy, sad missing their sunshine Bella posts yet?

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Her friend Nicole just had her second bridal shower. How jealous do you think meg was ? When was December 31 and where is the vlog my god this girl is so incapable of doing any job she is the definition of useless

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EmmasMommy »

Rebelle wrote:Have either of them posted the sappy, sad missing their sunshine Bella posts yet?
I don’t think so. I’m surprised ‘IG Dad of the Year’ hasn’t posted anything. It was probably a relief to them when she left.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

EmmasMommy wrote:
Rebelle wrote:Have either of them posted the sappy, sad missing their sunshine Bella posts yet?
I don’t think so. I’m surprised ‘IG Dad of the Year’ hasn’t posted anything. It was probably a relief to them when she left.

They were probably both walking on eggshells with maria so they tried to behave. I’m really upset it’s been unseasonably warm in the ny/nj area because I am still praying for a snowstorm in February to ruin this wedding :FU:

Return to “Megan Leigh”