Alex & Michael: There's No TEA Sis! (Pt 8)

Aexish
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: There's No TEA Sis! (Pt 8)

Post by Aexish »

Question tho - why they all went together with Julian to her hair appointment? Wouldn't that take few hours??

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

I agree that the only thing she's done right is her hair... Alex, stick with dark hair. You look like a possessed Gremlin with that straw bleached hair. And you look way better without them damn extensions. Geez why is she not able to see that?! It's like extensions become addicting for all these YT ppl.

That cooking video... :o
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Rockcandy5150
Debater
Debater

Post by Rockcandy5150 »

She’s thrown ONE party for her child and she thinks she’s one to give out party planning advice girl get over yourself. Everyone already knows about Pinterest and party city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6goddess
Talker
Talker

Post by 6goddess »

frankie has literally turned into a tall alex. i guess the knot pays well. when i saw this pic i couldnt tell the diff between alex and frankie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

The story on Michaels IG him shooting the hoop. I am beyond shocked that kid has no reaction to anything. He is always just not reacting or spacing out. Either he doesn't like his parents or something is really wrong with that kid! I've never seen a one year old so quiet like that.

Also why Julian sitting in his chair? I dont see food on there

Rockcandy5150
Debater
Debater

Post by Rockcandy5150 »

Aexish wrote:The story on Michaels IG him shooting the hoop. I am beyond shocked that kid has no reaction to anything. He is always just not reacting or spacing out. Either he doesn't like his parents or something is really wrong with that kid! I've never seen a one year old so quiet like that.

Also why Julian sitting in his chair? I dont see food on there
Yeah most one year olds would have at least smiled or laughed at their dad doing that

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

As much as she annoys me I have to give her props for changing her hair. She looks so much better, and YOUNGER. Now, if she would just let her lips go back to normal, she would look even more young. Alex if you're reading this, please just try a year without the lips and lashes!! Compare photos and you will see how much younger you look!!! But at least your hair looks good now!

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

eyeroller wrote:As much as she annoys me I have to give her props for changing her hair. She looks so much better, and YOUNGER. Now, if she would just let her lips go back to normal, she would look even more young. Alex if you're reading this, please just try a year without the lips and lashes!! Compare photos and you will see how much younger you look!!! But at least your hair looks good now!
I agree the shorter, darker hair, no lip or face fillers, no extensions and take the lash extensions off when she really just needs a lash lift (because her lashes are long already) and imo she would look better than the over done look. But the hair already is a dramatic improvement.

Dpatrick37
Learner
Learner

Post by Dpatrick37 »

News flash viewers are finally realizing what a sad pathetic existence they live. Their channels went down by 67% on social blade. Lol :rofl: Plus nobody wants to support a vlogger/mother that is more concerned about her hair appointments than her child’s developmental and nutritional needs. She is mentally retarded to force her child and husband to go with her to her long hair appointment. Michelle has zero respect for himself or his child to always put his delusional wife’s materialistic needs first.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Still can't express herself correctly...there is NO SUCH WORD AS ATE'N "I haven't ate'n today" for the love of god it's EATEN!!!!

is she paying for private workout sessions or is the class that lame that only she (and sometimes Sam) shows up?

finally a hair cut & color that suits her. i bet she keeps it for a month at best...

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
buttaface56delete wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:07 am
Still can't express herself correctly...there is NO SUCH WORD AS ATE'N "I haven't ate'n today" for the love of god it's EATEN!!!!

is she paying for private workout sessions or is the class that lame that only she (and sometimes Sam) shows up?

finally a hair cut & color that suits her. i bet she keeps it for a month at best...
She's paying for private sessions I believe. Going to a few workout classes would be an amazing opportunity for herself to get out of the house and interact with people her own age. She could make some ACTUAL friends, but nope. She'd rather work out alone and run back home afterwards I guess.
She is way too insecure to workout in a group setting. She once said that she is always too worried about what workout clothes to wear when she goes to the gym and how she looks. Like come on girl it's the gym everybody's a hot mess and sweaty.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Yeah, I thought it was very strange that she was working out all alone (with the trainer). She has a superiority complex, she's too good to be in a class with peons... plus, the Kardashians work out with a private trainer- so she must do the same!!!

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

Wow her views are really crap. She has over 800k subscribers and only gets a little over 10k views each day. Her main channel is pointless at this point..she is going in so many different directions ..there is no theme to it.

Her subs must either dont care to watch her crap or they are fake subscribers.

geordie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by geordie »

PSA: Party planning video is up! Head to her channel! Step up your party planning game!! LMAO! (saying this sarcastically)

lizzy26
Learner
Learner

Post by lizzy26 »

:rofl: Lol omg she is not in touch with her Mexican side at all!!!! Cheese and crackers for a birthday party??? Where’s the rice,beans,carne asada, salsa, tortillas and beer!!! lol she has no idea what she’s messing out culture wise! She could have some spice in her life but noo she chooses not to.

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

A seven foot cheese board for a party of five??? I caaaaaaan’t.

The red and yellow cookies look so sad

Omg she’s a master decorator with the crooked banner from Amazon. Wow!!

Can’t wait for the vlog of this shitshow :)

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Am I the only one that thinks of that she's bored like tacky as hell. Yes let me go ahead and lay a piece of cardboard paper on the counter and throw food on it.

lewhitney
Talker
Talker

Post by lewhitney »

not gonna lie she probably spent like $300 on that stuff at whole foods.....for 10 people....she just throws money away

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Hers looks so pitiful and empty compared to the other chick she mentioned. ImageImage

She truly is sad and pathetic. Image

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

jliz10925 wrote:Am I the only one that thinks of that she's bored like tacky as hell. Yes let me go ahead and lay a piece of cardboard paper on the counter and throw food on it.

Sorry for the typos, stupid speech to text.Image

What I meant to say was that the *cheese board looks tacky as hell*

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”