Marissa "She Believed She Could But She Didn't" Lace

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "She Believed She Could But She Didn't" Lace

Post by dd_ca »

telle0x wrote:Nobody needs to drink 30oz of anything in one go.
I don’t care what a non-credentialed quack told you ..smh more isn’t always better even of “healthy” things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she’s truly following the guy, he says you only need 16oz of celery juice. She’s overdoing it for no real beneficial reason... except needing to pee. She’s also probably just wasting all of the pulp too.

telle0x
Informer
Informer

Post by telle0x »

I’m just so disturbed by her new message of “all illnesses and ailments be they physical or mental can be manifested/aligned away”
It didn’t bother me that much before
But I just got really bad pneumonia and I would have probably died without antibiotics.
And that’s just one tiny example.
And it got me thinking...isn’t she constantly getting vet care for her animals? And going to the ER herself when she needs attention?
Her mantras and advice to others are akin to very radical religious extremists who refuse medical intervention in the name of “gods will”, saying if even if children die of sickness, that was His plan.

I don’t think If push came to shove (she got a serious medical diagnosis) she really believes she can rub crystals and meditate it away? Or is she that batshit now??

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

telle0x wrote:I’m just so disturbed by her new message of “all illnesses and ailments be they physical or mental can be manifested/aligned away”
It didn’t bother me that much before
But I just got really bad pneumonia and I would have probably died without antibiotics.
And that’s just one tiny example.
And it got me thinking...isn’t she constantly getting vet care for her animals? And going to the ER herself when she needs attention?
Her mantras and advice to others are akin to very radical religious extremists who refuse medical intervention in the name of “gods will”, saying if even if children die of sickness, that was His plan.

I don’t think If push came to shove (she got a serious medical diagnosis) she really believes she can rub crystals and meditate it away? Or is she that batshit now??

I’m all for positive thoughts attract positivity but there is no way you can meditate or manifest an illness away. She is going to start to sound a little Scientology to me if she starts saying you don’t need medications and can just manifest it away.

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

Get your barf bags ready, ladies; the “White Women Doing Kundalini in the Desert Retreat” is this weekend.
"Sure, Jan..."

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:10 pm
Get your barf bags ready, ladies; the “White Women Doing Kundalini in the Desert Retreat” is this weekend.
Also get ready to have laid 1400 dollars to here the exact same shit she says on ever podcast and instastory for her segment. I bet she going to be acting all ultimate goddess Venus channeling bullshit for this shit too. By the way Brit and Tara already said there are 50 people who payed and signed up so that’s already about 65,000 bucks in there pocket which I won’t be surprised if Marissa gets 20k of it since she is doing a work shop. Must be nice!

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:
I watched Elevate the Globe's Instagram stories and the retreat is so much weirder than I even imagined it would be. If you check out their newest stories, you can see Marissa leading her "self love workshop." She is standing on a stage, awkwardly swaying to music while people meditate. It's like a cult with these buffoons as the leaders.

Elleayezee
Informer
Informer

Post by Elleayezee »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
QueenOfSlayton wrote:
I watched Elevate the Globe's Instagram stories and the retreat is so much weirder than I even imagined it would be. If you check out their newest stories, you can see Marissa leading her "self love workshop." She is standing on a stage, awkwardly swaying to music while people meditate. It's like a cult with these buffoons as the leaders.

That’s weird and cult-y. I hope someone posts pics of Marissa that she can’t edit.

Post by Guest »

Oh how proudly she states that 'this is what she does all day'. Probably trying to prove her 'haters' wrong that say she doesn't do anything all day. Well I'd rather have her not do anything than to scam a bunch of people

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

Gag me ImageImage

latinasweetie4444
Debater
Debater

Post by latinasweetie4444 »

bamababe88 wrote:Gag me ImageImage

That s not even what auras look like...there are many layers and layers of colours...

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

hindsighting
Talker
Talker

Post by hindsighting »

Advocare is changing from an MLM model to selling directly to consumers. I wonder how this will impact Marissa’s income.

Maggmcn
Debater
Debater

Post by Maggmcn »

hindsighting wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:52 am
Advocare is changing from an MLM model to selling directly to consumers. I wonder how this will impact Marissa’s income.
She hasn’t been making money off of it for a while. Anyone who was signed up under her was passed off to a different distributor.

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

Marissa posted a story of her at a concert with a drink in her hand, having fun. I mean, to be fair the next snap was of her saying she was going to go home early because her bar for drinking and raging is low. No one said you had to rage, dude. Why is she such a grandma? Why doesn’t she like to have fun? She’s only in her mid-20s, not her mid 30s. Part of me thinks it’s because she doesn’t have that many friends of her own age to do things like that.

And I’m not even saying that you have to go out and party to have fun; not in the slightest. All I’m saying, is that it seems like Marissa doesn’t do a lot of fun activities. It’s mostly just eating and drinking at restaurants and walking on the beach. Oh, and bowling. I guess that counts if you’re 75.
"Sure, Jan..."

wtfallie
Talker
Talker

Post by wtfallie »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:Marissa posted a story of her at a concert with a drink in her hand, having fun. I mean, to be fair the next snap was of her saying she was going to go home early because her bar for drinking and raging is low. No one said you had to rage, dude. Why is she such a grandma? Why doesn’t she like to have fun? She’s only in her mid-20s, not her mid 30s. Part of me thinks it’s because she doesn’t have that many friends of her own age to do things like that.

And I’m not even saying that you have to go out and party to have fun; not in the slightest. All I’m saying, is that it seems like Marissa doesn’t do a lot of fun activities. It’s mostly just eating and drinking at restaurants and walking on the beach. Oh, and bowling. I guess that counts if you’re 75.
I think she likes to use the argument that she doesn’t like to party and all, but I feel like if she had more friends who liked to do that she absolutely would. I mean anytime she hangs out with someone she has to post 5 billion stories of her conversations with them, that’s her version of having fun. Imagine if she actually went out and had fun, she probably wouldn’t be as annoying on social media about what she does with her time.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She did she teach her part of the retreat and bail? You'd think she'd stay for the whole thing a support her friends.

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:44 pm
She did she teach her part of the retreat and bail? You'd think she'd stay for the whole thing a support her friends.
Yep, it appears so. She bailed and is now on to the next thing aka bragging about a video she filmed with Paul and also that she opened up 3 more spots in her 8 week coaching program :roll: Yeah right, more like the 3 spots she can't ever seem to fill! Guess the elevate the globe girls didn't pay her much after all for her 'Self-lUv & mAnICfestation" workshop :roll:

I'm guessing her new video is one of those "I let the person in front of me/subscribers/etc. order what we ate" videos which is trending on Youtube right now.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Marissa

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

wtfallie wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:49 pm
QueenOfSlayton wrote:Marissa posted a story of her at a concert with a drink in her hand, having fun. I mean, to be fair the next snap was of her saying she was going to go home early because her bar for drinking and raging is low. No one said you had to rage, dude. Why is she such a grandma? Why doesn’t she like to have fun? She’s only in her mid-20s, not her mid 30s. Part of me thinks it’s because she doesn’t have that many friends of her own age to do things like that.

I think she likes to use the argument that she doesn’t like to party and all, but I feel like if she had more friends who liked to do that she absolutely would. I mean anytime she hangs out with someone she has to post 5 billion stories of her conversations with them, that’s her version of having fun. Imagine if she actually went out and had fun, she probably wouldn’t be as annoying on social media about what she does with her time.

I think you're right. I genuinely believe that Marissa doesn't have fun unless the activity is structured around her and she's the center of attention. Things she seems to find fun include lecturing her followers and then re-posting every single person who shares "her message," filming her conversations with her friends (like you said) while subtly putting them down and looking at the camera, filming podcasts where people read her birth chart and she talks about herself the entire time, filming her own "podcasts" where she strings nonsense together that she thinks is insightful, attending workshops where she is the guest speaker, taking videos of herself doing mundane things while pointing the camera at her cleavage, and posting and then deleting pictures of herself on Instagram. That seriously sums up her entire life. Marissa is the star of her own show and she really doesn't do anything unless it centers around her.

Whenever she asks people to "share their thoughts" with her on Instagram, her replies to people are so empty. It's always " :love2: :love2: :love2: " or "yes, yes, yes babe!" or "change the story babe." She doesn't care about other people. I don't know how people don't see that.

Pineappless
Informer
Informer

Post by Pineappless »

I got you a cotton candy milkshake
*gag* I hate milkshakes!

Why is she such a bitch

Ravenslaw1
Learner
Learner

Post by Ravenslaw1 »

She made one of the biggest trends on YouTube into a HORRIBLY BORING video. They only went to ONE RESTAURANT.

justavisitor123
Learner
Learner

Post by justavisitor123 »

Ravenslaw1 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:09 am
She made one of the biggest trends on YouTube into a HORRIBLY BORING video. They only went to ONE RESTAURANT.
and she also didn’t even do the tag correctly?? she didn’t go to a restaurant with a drive thru, she didn’t even get an order from a random person in front of her at the restaurant. Sending someone into the restaurant for you to order whatever isn’t the challenge!!

She shouldn’t be able to get views from this tag because she didn’t even follow the most basic steps to compete the challenge. WHY IS SHE LIKE THIS

Return to “MarissaLace”