Marissa "She Believed She Could But She Didn't" Lace

flowerology
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "She Believed She Could But She Didn't" Lace

Post by flowerology »

I couldn’t watch the whole thing, but did she let Paul try any of her food? He got her so much stuff and it seemed like he wanted to try it cause he was asking her if it was good. Usually when people ask me that I let them try for themselves. Marissa just stuck a chicken finger in his nose and didn’t even let him try it.

I also laughed at her saying she had 30 oz of celery juice and then proceeds to eat a bunch of junky processed food. #HealthIsWealth
:corn:

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

Does she ever proofread anything?!

That was a super boring, super low effort video. Some gems:

Around 4:48, she starts randomly screaming the word "Iconic" and growling. I feel like this is how she acts around men and why she will be single for a long, long time.

At one point, she says to Paul "I remember when I said this to you and it was probably like one of the best things I’ve ever gave to you about grounding with food" because, you know, she's so wise.

She randomly throws this in: "Remember the first time you came over and I was going on a date with the really tall guy? On a podcast, I talked about the fact that he like slapped me across the face and peed all over my bathroom. That’s a bold move, like the first time sleeping with someone."

So, some guy she was sleeping with for the first time slapped her across the face during sex and she was into it. Everyone is into different things and no judgement from me, but considering Marissa's daddy issues, maybe she should consider what her preference for being slapped across the face during one night stands indicates about her self-worth.

wtfallie
Talker
Talker

Post by wtfallie »

^telling everyone that story about being slapped during that one night stand is absolutely too much information that absolutely no one wants to hear. I talk in detail with my close friends about sex but Jesus does she really have no line? She is literal trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

How many times is she going to announce that she's had a breakthrough on Instagram? She's averaging a breakthrough every couple of weeks. How much of her day does she spend having breakthroughs, shifting her energy, releasing negativity, rewriting her story, healing, finding balance, letting herself be truly seen, releasing her barriers, manifesting, recognizing her patterns, getting in alignment, accepting assistance, honoring her inner goddess, writing herself love letters, meditating, journalling, making vision boards, forgiving herself, and feeling discomfort so she can directly access healing? Like holy shit, no wonder she doesn't time for a job.

kalinxo
Informer
Informer

Post by kalinxo »

Watch out everyone, she’s back to asking fake questions for herself to answer in instagram!! NO ONE asks those questions!

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

I hate the way she promotes her videos and podcast to her minions and then never ever follows through with the PlAnS for these things. Like do people continue to believe her failed lies still? Also all of her information is regurgitated daily so I ha e been literally forgetting about hate watching her lol. How many times do does she keep saying she has broken down her barriers of being vulnerable to only say the same exact thing next month because she was holding up a wall even though last month she said she didn’t. All trash.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

flowerology wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:45 am
I couldn’t watch the whole thing, but did she let Paul try any of her food? He got her so much stuff and it seemed like he wanted to try it cause he was asking her if it was good. Usually when people ask me that I let them try for themselves. Marissa just stuck a chicken finger in his nose and didn’t even let him try it.

I also laughed at her saying she had 30 oz of celery juice and then proceeds to eat a bunch of junky processed food. #HealthIsWealth
He had to help himself to a fry. She eventually asked him if he wanted to try the ranch but it was already red and almost gone from her double dipping her chicken into it continuously.

almostfamous
Learner
Learner

Post by almostfamous »

all of the questions she’s asking herself on insta story sound SO FAKE lmao no one talks like that but her. how embarrassing for an “influencer”, it’s so obvious.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Marissa

almostfamous wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 8:26 am
all of the questions she’s asking herself on insta story sound SO FAKE lmao Image no one talks like that but her. how embarrassing for an “influencer”, it’s so obvious.

This one is especially obvious. How ~convenient~ that this person talks EXACTLY like Marissa and is saying she's a goddess who was put on the planet to truly transform people's lives. It's interesting that "truly" is one of Marissa's favorites words, too. What a weird coincidence! Marissa is so unbelievably delusional and self-important, acting like she's an actual god whose purpose is to spread her light and wisdom. It's unreal.

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
almostfamous wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 8:26 am
all of the questions she’s asking herself on insta story sound SO FAKE lmao Image no one talks like that but her. how embarrassing for an “influencer”, it’s so obvious.

This one is especially obvious. How ~convenient~ that this person talks EXACTLY like Marissa and is saying she's a goddess who was put on the planet to truly transform people's lives. It's interesting that "truly" is one of Marissa's favorites words, too. What a weird coincidence! Marissa is so unbelievably delusional and self-important, acting like she's an actual god whose purpose is to spread her light and wisdom. It's unreal.

Does she have multiple personality disorder? I feel like she asks these herself but also views them as questions and posts from her followers. Like she actually genuinely thinks it’s a separate person.

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

Oh and Marissa 100% has a finsta that’s responsible for most of these questions/follower posts. She probably has a few finstas.

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

How is she answering someone’s question telling them to book a call and then the person already has this crazy testimony that sound like all of the other ones she’s made up before? I’m so confused. Or is she just posting all of those quotes as proof of how great her sessions are?

Also, you might feel even more light and love and receive actual help and plans for moving forward if you talk with a LICENSED THERAPIST instead :roll:

inezcaro16
Learner
Learner

Post by inezcaro16 »

I submitted a question to her just for funsies lol
“Where did you get your counseling degree from?” :rofl:

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

^ prepare to get blocked, dude lol

According to her story, she’s shopping for a new planner. I’d like to refer to my favorite quote from Arrested Development:

“Oh hi, Mom! I have the whole afternoon free!”
“Really? Did *nothing* cancel?”

:rofl:
"Sure, Jan..."

gizmodian
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmodian »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:51 am
QueenOfSlayton wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:10 pm
Get your barf bags ready, ladies; the “White Women Doing Kundalini in the Desert Retreat” is this weekend.
I watched Elevate the Globe's Instagram stories and the retreat is so much weirder than I even imagined it would be. If you check out their newest stories, you can see Marissa leading her "self love workshop." She is standing on a stage, awkwardly swaying to music while people meditate. It's like a cult with these buffoons as the leaders.

You know "Elevate the Globe" is a scam when they allow Marissa "no credentials" Lace to lead a "workshop". ALL of her realizations and epiphanies are essentially on the same theme: love yourself. There, I spared you from having to sift through all of Marissa's so called "content". Let's be real, Marissa is essentially a trust fund baby (a pension fund grandchild to be more accurate) who has always tried to make a quick buck by positioning herself as some kind of "expert".

She's just whiling away her 20s hoping that some man will be dumb enough to buy her "earth goddess" schtick and wife her up. If not, she's at least perfecting her scam artist skills. Luckily no man has fallen into her clutches yet. Apparently there aren't enough desperate men in the LA and I have a feeling that women like her are a dime a dozen there.

inezcaro16
Learner
Learner

Post by inezcaro16 »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:24 pm
^ prepare to get blocked, dude lol

According to her story, she’s shopping for a new planner. I’d like to refer to my favorite quote from Arrested Development:

“Oh hi, Mom! I have the whole afternoon free!”
“Really? Did *nothing* cancel?”

:rofl:
She hasn’t blocked me lol or replied

inezcaro16
Learner
Learner

Post by inezcaro16 »

Also I want to know who are these people that are buying into this elevate the globe scam? Like how dumb do you have to be to actually believe in all the bullshit they spew? I don’t get it.

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

^^ They’re honestly probably all extremely lost and and at rock bottom, willing to pay exorbitant amounts of money to have other white women validate their existence and tell them they are badass goddesses.
"Sure, Jan..."

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

justavisitor123 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:48 am
Ravenslaw1 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:09 am
She made one of the biggest trends on YouTube into a HORRIBLY BORING video. They only went to ONE RESTAURANT.
and she also didn’t even do the tag correctly?? she didn’t go to a restaurant with a drive thru, she didn’t even get an order from a random person in front of her at the restaurant. Sending someone into the restaurant for you to order whatever isn’t the challenge!!

She shouldn’t be able to get views from this tag because she didn’t even follow the most basic steps to compete the challenge. WHY IS SHE LIKE THIS
Seriously, she didn't even GO INSIDE THE RESTAURANT! She didn't let the person in front of her order. She sent her dumbass FRIEND who knows her, order for her. She was also so fucking rude to Paul when he was taking the food out for her. She is so fucking ungrateful and bitchy to everyone it seems. She can forever claim that it's her *sense of humor*, but the truth is that she doesn't have any fucking manners or self-respect. She is so pathetic and I can see right through to her bullshit as well. It's in plain sight. She doesn't even really TRY to be a nicer person, without it looking fake af. She makes excuses for herself 24/7.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

inezcaro16 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:31 pm
Also I want to know who are these people that are buying into this elevate the globe scam? Like how dumb do you have to be to actually believe in all the bullshit they spew? I don’t get it.
The craziest part is that all of these people -- Elevate the Globe, Marissa, the Balanced Blonde, Sophie Jaffe, Paul, Paige Filliater (an "energy coach" that Marissa sometimes interacts with), etc. etc. -- help each other scam people. They interview one another on their podcasts, they comment on each other's pictures to try to boost engagement, they promote one another. Every single one of them is a life coach or a light & energy worker or a medium or an aura/birth chart/tarot card reader...and they are all bullshit. They are privileged people with pretend "gifts" who exploit others who are in a bad place by promising to help them. It's so obvious and sick to watch unfold. EVEN WORSE, they exploit mostly young women under the guise of faux feminism/empowerment.

Seriously, go take a look at the people Marissa follows on Instagram. 90% of them are scam artists.

Return to “MarissaLace”