jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 4

Post by jizzkhalifa »

hungreeandhornee wrote:Image
I guess this is how everyone has to write criticism from now on. Constantly reiterating that you’re not hating, just correcting. And saying that you love her, because we all know she can’t live without her stans stroking her ego.
Also that RCAtablet guy literally polices the comments for any signs of hate and will write PARAGRAPHS defending Gabbie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That comment makes me sad but annoys the hell out of me at the same time.

It's very reminiscent of an abusive relationship where you have to choose your words carefully and have to reiterate how much you love the person and that you're only saying what you are out of love. Then you get that other asshole jumping in and condoning this toxic idea of only being able to criticize queen Gabbie if you follow it up with half a paragraph of ass kissing. I've said it before and I'll continue to say it, this is now basically just a cult disguised as a fanbase.

Post by Guest »

Chill out with the bickering ladies.

Take it to PM or Foe each other.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

Again with the not so subtle shade towards her mom :roll:
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Yeetouttahere
Learner
Learner

Post by Yeetouttahere »

At this point I kinda feel sorry for her mom. No matter what happened, unless it was super serious (and we all know Gabbie would have made a big dramatic storytime about it if that was the case), she’s more than paid for it from this public humiliation. Like, everyone knows who she is, or at least what she looks like, I can’t imagine what she’s gone through from the stans who have tracked her down. It’s so sad.

Post by Guest »

What actually happened with her mom and her growing up? I’ve only heard her vaguely talk about having a shitty childhood but nothing specific. Has she said anything specific?

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hungreeandhornee »

Elah_ww wrote:What actually happened with her mom and her growing up? I’ve only heard her vaguely talk about having a shitty childhood but nothing specific. Has she said anything specific?

No one knows for sure, but I think she’s mentioned how she was just neglected as a child, mostly in terms of attention. For a while she was the youngest of three, then when her four youngest siblings were born I’m sure there was an even bigger lack of attention. Not to mention she claims she lived in “extreme poverty” (I highly doubt it was extreme, but I do believe they were a bit tight on money) and there was neglect due to that. Honestly she keeps changing the story so it’s hard to pinpoint what exactly went wrong, but I feel she blames her mom for all of it (with rarely a mention of her dad, which I find a bit odd).

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

I think she needs to address the hoarding and lack of cleanliness before she buys a house, or she’ll have a whole house full of junk and a mess that will become overwhelming.

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

PocusHocus wrote:I think she needs to address the hoarding and lack of cleanliness before she buys a house, or she’ll have a whole house full of junk and a mess that will become overwhelming.
Grav3yardgirl is quacking.

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

jizzkhalifa wrote:
PocusHocus wrote:I think she needs to address the hoarding and lack of cleanliness before she buys a house, or she’ll have a whole house full of junk and a mess that will become overwhelming.
Grav3yardgirl is quacking.

Only just noticed I put quacking instead of quaking

If anyone's disappointed u better manage ur expectations

TrixyTang
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TrixyTang »

On her rug cleaning video i learned Gabbie was a lazy dirty pos...COOL :roll:

Compellingly vapid
Debater
Debater

Post by Compellingly vapid »

:-| According to her Instagram stories the sequel to the carpet cleaning vid is a vid about her cleaning her walls for the first time in 3 years. I CAN'T WAIT I'M SO EXCITED... :-|

caprese
Debater
Debater

Post by caprese »

Compellingly vapid wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:50 am
:-| According to her Instagram stories the sequel to the carpet cleaning vid is a vid about her cleaning her walls for the first time in 3 years. I CAN'T WAIT I'M SO EXCITED... :-|
Considering how many stories she's made going on and on and on about what an aRtiSt she is this is pretty funny. i know it's hard to keep creative with ideas but jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus. she's not jenna marbles who can be entertaining doing whatever the hell she wants, but she probably thinks she's exactly like that

bagelslut
Informer
Informer

Post by bagelslut »

A summary of Gabbie's new video for those who don't have the time to waste:

- The intro is a clip of her and her friend Irene taking videos of eachother at the same time without knowing.
- She says the giant dirty mark on her wall is from her very first day of moving in, from furniture hitting the wall.
- Gabbie has a sponsorship with a shampoo/conditioner company. Ironic they picked a youtuber that clearly doesn't wash or care for her hair.
- Now Gabbie is doing her eyebrows in a mirror and brushing her teeth because... gotta get that timestamp long enough for maximum ads!
- 6 minutes and 30 seconds into the video, they're finally going to the store to get a magic eraser and start on what the video is supposed to be.
- 9 minutes in, Gabbie is finally cleaning her walls. She's upset at the amount of effort it takes from the magic eraser, because she thought it would be easy swipes.
- Gabbie also talks about her being poor, for the 1000th time of her youtube career. Take a shot every time she says the word "poor".
- Cleaning break so she can rip those bird stickers off of her wall. Sort of symbolic of how she's not anywhere close to being the Storytime Gabbie we originally subscribed to.
- The one magic eraser wasn't enough, so her and Irene go back to the store and buy a knockoff brand. I'm actually sort of impressed Gabbie didn't call it quits and intends to finish.
- She tackles the original dirty mark I talked about, and swipes at it for a bit before deciding it looks good enough. You can still see it's not completely clean, but she's out of sponges and doesn't really care.
- Before/after photo montage. I'm not a germophobe but that light switch is... disgusting.
- Blooper clips at the end. None of them are very funny, but maybe I just need to manage my expectations.
Image ^^ for those who ask- video name is "my trip to the gynecologist" :love2: ^^

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hungreeandhornee »

gaychickennugget wrote:A summary of Gabbie's new video for those who don't have the time to waste:

- The intro is a clip of her and her friend Irene taking videos of eachother at the same time without knowing.
- She says the giant dirty mark on her wall is from her very first day of moving in, from furniture hitting the wall.
- Gabbie has a sponsorship with a shampoo/conditioner company. Ironic they picked a youtuber that clearly doesn't wash or care for her hair.
- Now Gabbie is doing her eyebrows in a mirror and brushing her teeth because... gotta get that timestamp long enough for maximum ads!
- 6 minutes and 30 seconds into the video, they're finally going to the store to get a magic eraser and start on what the video is supposed to be.
- 9 minutes in, Gabbie is finally cleaning her walls. She's upset at the amount of effort it takes from the magic eraser, because she thought it would be easy swipes.
- Gabbie also talks about her being poor, for the 1000th time of her youtube career. Take a shot every time she says the word "poor".
- Cleaning break so she can rip those bird stickers off of her wall. Sort of symbolic of how she's not anywhere close to being the Storytime Gabbie we originally subscribed to.
- The one magic eraser wasn't enough, so her and Irene go back to the store and buy a knockoff brand. I'm actually sort of impressed Gabbie didn't call it quits and intends to finish.
- She tackles the original dirty mark I talked about, and swipes at it for a bit before deciding it looks good enough. You can still see it's not completely clean, but she's out of sponges and doesn't really care.
- Before/after photo montage. I'm not a germophobe but that light switch is... disgusting.
- Blooper clips at the end. None of them are very funny, but maybe I just need to manage my expectations.
Pretty spot on. Another note, did you see her vent when she was cleaning the wall by her garbage? It was covered in dirt. I remembered that she didn’t know you have to change the AC vents after a while and that could very well be her next video. I can’t imagine how filthy they are...

Yeetouttahere
Learner
Learner

Post by Yeetouttahere »

For the past two weeks I’ve just felt sorry for the building manager and whoever owns the place. It’s clear that she doesn’t have respect for that place at all, and if she couldn’t make videos out of cleaning then she’d probably just leave all the filth for the BM to deal with, and then act all surprised when she doesn’t get her security deposit back. God, I can’t believe how gross she is. Why do all these freaking youtubers think it’s so cute and quirky to turn their homes into pigpens? Between the hoarding room, the walls and floors and airvents, how she’s been wearing the same clothes for 4+ days, and how crappy she treats her hair, it’s clear that her “friends” only hang out with her for the clout because she must stink something fierce, and her apartment even more so. Ugh, I nearly threw up in my mouth just thinking about how disgusting it is.

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

Irene is so far up Gabbie's ass that it gets annoying.Or maybe Gabbie pays her to constantly tell her that she looks pretty and thin which honestly sounds like something she would do

thelexichu
Learner
Learner

Post by thelexichu »

Seriously what is up with Irene? She is somehow even more of a tried hard than Gabbie. She has made the videos infinitely more insufferable than they already have been for a little while.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

bagelslut wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:19 pm
A summary of Gabbie's new video for those who don't have the time to waste:

The light switch SENT ME. HOW DO YOU LET YOUR HOUSE GET THAT GROSS WHEN YOU'RE RICH*???

*added because I suffer with depression and know that sometimes it allows you to overlook stuff like this bc you have no energy or time to deal with it, but if you have money then WHY

Cacophonouslaughs
Learner
Learner

Post by Cacophonouslaughs »

I agree... I couldn’t believe how gross her place was. That’s just insane.

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

Elah_ww wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:19 pm
What actually happened with her mom and her growing up? I’ve only heard her vaguely talk about having a shitty childhood but nothing specific. Has she said anything specific?

a little late, but does anyone else remember the one night on her side twitter or whatever you call it, she tweeted about reading something of her moms? it was basically saying that her mom wished gabbie and her sisters were never born because she was having an affair and wanted to be with that person and leave her family.

to her most recent video:
why does irene compliment her so much? is it reciprocated ever because it sure doesn't seem like it...
loving your friends doesn't equate to telling them how pretty they are every 10 seconds, but ok

Return to “TheGabbieShow”