TheGabbieShow Part 4

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 4

Post by ParisianDoll »

I was completely annoyed at this bird painting video at how often she points out “I don’t paint” as though painting is much different than the quote unquote art that she drew for her dumb book. The sheer amount of fishing for compliments she does blows my mind, I don’t understand how she’s made it this far in life with such a huge chip on her shoulder.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Onelongfurby »

Coming as someone who has a tiny bit of experience in painting (both watercolor and acrylic), it’s easy to get into, especially if you already have experience in drawing. To master it is another story, but she did a pretty good job for her first time. I have no idea why she decided to paint, of all things— maybe cuz Jenna Marbles did a few painting videos, since she seems to be on a copying-Jenna kick lately with changing her content style and switching to Thursday uploads— but it was a pretty nothing video regardless. Just her fishing for compliments and acting like she’s such a huge victim just because she got called out on her shit last year. And I swear, if she’d just dump Irene her video quality would go up 400%, but of course why would she get rid of her compliment generator.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Been thanked: 0

Post by hungreeandhornee »

If anyone would love to take a peek at her insta story; I’m just baffled that she’s a 28 year old woman and not a 17 year old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

palico palico
Lurker
Lurker

Post by palico palico »

she just tweeted this about eugenia cooney.

palico palico
Lurker
Lurker

Post by palico palico »

seems in a good mood after being sad about scooter boy.

also reflects on how pink was a good hair colour by showing a screenshot of a fanpage saying "i love her" nonstop, lol. just gotta include that.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Can we finally get a funny thread name, like "TheGabbieShitShow Part 5"?

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ParisianDoll »

I went through and watched all of her stories, talking about how happy she is the sun is back, blah blah blah, she talks in one how she’s going to be better about spf WHILE ROCKING A SUNBURN OVER THE MAJORITY OF HER FACE. Here’s a content idea for her: she should go into a dermatologist office and get one of those UV damage scans to her face to see what she’s done to herself.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

I've never been to California but isn't LA pretty much warm all of the time? Like if she really wanted to be in the sun that badly she could have just gone out in the morning. Not saying seasonal depression isn't a thing, but of all places to trigger it.. i wouldn't think of LA.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

TakingaSip
Debater
Debater

Post by TakingaSip »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:11 am
I've never been to California but isn't LA pretty much warm all of the time? Like if she really wanted to be in the sun that badly she could have just gone out in the morning. Not saying seasonal depression isn't a thing, but of all places to trigger it.. i wouldn't think of LA.
It's actually been pretty cloudy and raining for the past few weeks. This week is the first warm and sunny week we've had in a while lol.

dalivanpicasso
Talker
Talker

Post by dalivanpicasso »

palico palico wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:20 pm

the transparency of this tweet. she could have easily dm'd this. but no one can tell her how good of a person she is if she does, huh?

Oakprince
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Oakprince »

dalivanpicasso wrote:
palico palico wrote:

the transparency of this tweet. she could have easily dm'd this. but no one can tell her how good of a person she is if she does, huh?
Looks like she deleted the tweet? Did she get backlash or?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

hunty
Informer
Informer

Post by hunty »

palico palico wrote:

Ugh... I really am not trying to be mean or anything but Gabbie is so unashamedly a drama w**re that it is honestly embarrassing. I bet that she and Eugenia are not even friends IRL. I don't think they've ever collabed. But of course she makes a public post to get all those retweets and likes. It's so disingenuous that it's vomit inducing.
I'm a professional bitch

dac8283
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dac8283 »

hungreeandhornee wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:15 am
Yeah alright gab, you keep telling yourself you’re so incredibly special and gifted. I’m sure if you repeat it to yourself long enough you’ll lose touch with reality eventually! Image

shes run out of way to stay relevant and build an audience when all she does is piss everyone off every time she posts something

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Please, I ask of you all: drop what you’re doing and look at what she posted on twitter on the whole Romeo Lacoste situation. The irony is unbelievable.

mtxx
Learner
Learner

Post by mtxx »

ok guys new video... i put all my clothes into ONE PILE! SHOCK! HORROR! .. lmao wtf who the fuck would watch that honestly how pathetic

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

hungreeandhornee wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:47 pm
Please, I ask of you all: drop what you’re doing and look at what she posted on twitter on the whole Romeo Lacoste situation. The irony is unbelievable.

Who is Romeo and what did he do? I know I can google it but im more so looking for the TLDR.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

I can’t believe her. On the outset it looks like a good message made for good reason, but

1- This is not her fight and everyone knows this is the most effort she’s willing to exert to “help” these girls

2- It’s just another pathetic and narcissistic way to bring herself attention and get pats on the back by her preteen followers, and

3- Aka the reason for my file names, the second message could not be more hypocritical. Like, come ON. We’ve seen examples of her manipulating her fans in similar ways, both in public replies and in dms. Sure, it wasn’t for the purpose of sex with minors, but we all know that she’s desperate for as much attention and money as she can get, which is arguably just as worse when she’s manipulating this young girls into thinking they’re her friends, when really all she wants is for them to buy as much of her merch as possible. It’s so disgusting. They think she’s so caring and giving, when really she’s a narcissistic nearly-thirty-year-old with an ego complex and the mindset and brainpower of a fourteen year old.

Overall, I honestly can’t believe she’s continuing to get away with her behavior. I’ve heard other creators say she was dragged to hell and back, but I don’t see how she suffered, aside from some tweets directed at her, and losing a tiny fraction of her audience that she quickly made up. I don’t want to be mean, but I think she needs to suffer more, since she obviously hasn’t learned, and if anything is acting worse than ever.

And when the “real” merch line she keeps hinting at eventually drops, the manipulation will be at an all time high as she’ll be desperate to get the sales numbers up as high as possible for bragging rights 🙄
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

WanderlustX3 wrote:
hungreeandhornee wrote:

Who is Romeo and what did he do? I know I can google it but im more so looking for the TLDR.
He’s apparently an LA tattoo artist who solicited minors for sex (Or something like that, I can’t be bothered to look this guy up). Then he went on someone’s podcast and started deflecting all accusations against him and began blaming the victims...you get the gist. I’ve never heard of him until a few days ago.

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

She is so fucking fake.

She's playing sjw about the situation involving Romeo's nasty ass but Gabbie. Miss thing. Miss "where was that energy". Where was that energy when Curtis Lapig raped your FRIEND Jessi Smiles and you took his side because he had more followers/supporters? Get off and give that poor high horse of yours a break.

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:34 pm
hungreeandhornee wrote:

tldr;

he's a tattoo "artist". his work is mediocre at best, but because of his youtube channel his stuff blew up. he's tattooed tons and tons of youtubers + some celebs including ariana grande.

he was in a fan group chat on twitter, and he started interacting with two of the fans on an one on one level.

basically, the girls (one or both, not sure) said they were 17 when they were really 14/15. he started messaging them super inappropriately. he was like 27 at the time.
here's just some of the stuff he said:

he also did an interview with drama alert and tried to play the victim stating, "they came on to me" like that matters.

there are some more tidbits, but that's the majority of it.
viewtopic.php?f=187&t=33549
romeo's thread if anyone wants to discuss it further.

Return to “TheGabbieShow”