Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Obsessedella - 280390 Unbearably Shortened Words Part 76

Post by Ghostie_ »

Cheesey wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:19 pm
Bets on what she'll do for her birthday this year?
She’ll go to either that camping cabin treehouse thing again or maybe she’ll go to a nice city but spend all of it in her hotel with pizza.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

amy8181a
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by amy8181a »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:11 pm
Cheesey wrote:
She’ll go to either that camping cabin treehouse thing again or maybe she’ll go to a nice city but spend all of it in her hotel with pizza.
She said a few weeks ago she was having a 90s theme party. She showed an insta story of those 90s trolls that she brought. So don't know if she's booked a trip as well.

Also I don't know if poppy and Sean are just busy with the new house, but them and Zalfie, seem to have been spending a lot more time apart recently.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Jesus Christ she looks ancient in that picture.
What the hell are those creases on her cheeks? She can’t even do a natural smile or her face with sag onto her shoulders. Those hoops do absolutely nothing for her either, my school dinner lady used to wear those 20 years ago.

Cake8991
Learner
Learner

Post by Cake8991 »

amy8181a wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:27 am
Ghostie_ wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:11 pm
Cheesey wrote:
She said a few weeks ago she was having a 90s theme party. She showed an insta story of those 90s trolls that she brought. So don't know if she's booked a trip as well.

Also I don't know if poppy and Sean are just busy with the new house, but them and Zalfie, seem to have been spending a lot more time apart recently.
Yeah shes having a stupid 90s themed party.But she has no friends.It'll probably be Poppy,Sean,Mark and then people from the office who she pays to be her friend.And Joe may make an appearance.

hereforthefood
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hereforthefood »

Long-time lurker, first time poster. I saw this article and thought it was relevant to Zoe. Most of it isn't but the bits where they discuss being thin and not exercising is incredibly relevant to her.
When will she realise that just because she's thin doesn't mean she's healthy? She's literally eating and lazing herself to an early grave!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/health-fitn ... sedentary/

Aurelyia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aurelyia »

I can never handle her or any other vloggers who only do youtube talking about how they have to take time off because they're always working so hard. Just hearing how she's gone through her calendar this year and booked off certain weeks to take off after a busy week just makes me so mad. Like, her job is a joke! We see her vlogs, half the time she's just lounging at home or buying things and her meetings are just her agreeing to stuff. Drives me crazy

Appleshampoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Appleshampoo »

jamieschmidt wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:14 am
Man she's looking rough...ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
The girl behind them in the first photo is my friend and I'm sitting next to her behind Zoe.lol
I live near Brighton but had never seen them out and about before. She looked very meh in person. Nothing to write home about. And Diane looks younger than in photos. From what I heard Alfie was kinda speaking for Zoe when it came to ordering drinks etc. Also she sat with her back facing the rest of the restaurant, not sure if she thinks she'd be recognised or something? But I doubt anyone in the Ivy cared that they were there, my husband had no idea who they were I had to show him on google 😂
They were filming so maybe I'll see myself haha

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

She looks like a grandma in that outfit. And really does need to take care of her body cus shes looking fragile.. Watching her try and jump off the pier to the beach made me cringe.

and listening to her talk was worse. She sounds sad and awkward. I don't think shes happy and she wont admit it to herself

booish
Talker
Talker

Post by booish »

My thoughts on this vlog:

If my SO waited until I said I was ready to leave to change clothes, I would explode. Apparently this is something he does often...and Zoe hasn’t completely snapped and left him?

Alfie doesn’t enunciate properly and it drives me nuts when he says words like “but” or “properly.” It’s because he can’t fit his lips over his horse teeth.

The strictly show was, “Like, so sick.”

Thank God Zoe took the time during her off month (January) to book off WEEKS throughout the year. It must be so hard to work 3 weeks in a row. Most people work a full year before they’re given ONE week off, but I’m sure their jobs are much easier than hers you deserve all that off time, Boss Bitch Zoella!

Joe and Dianne hopped on that damn slack line and were instantly better than Alfie

Zalfie are so focused on Dianne the whole time that it’s uncomfortable. She’s like the center of their universe. Pierce your ears, Dianne. Jump off the wall, Dianne. Get your fortune read, Dianne. Come by our useless office and have a guest photo taken to prove you were here and MAKE US RELEVANT AGAIN, DIANNE.

I think Zoltar spoke some truth to old Nostalgella. Return to what is right and stop scamming kids!

Brunch and arcade games at the pier. It’s always either mini golf or the arcade. Booorrrring.

Oh, and going out for a roast? Thrilling.

Ew, Zoe is bathing with Alfie again. She’s going to catch his fucking ring worm
I have to return some videotapes.

UsernameGoesHere
Lurker
Lurker

Post by UsernameGoesHere »

booish wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:00 pm
I think Zoltar spoke some truth to old Nostalgella. Return to what is right and stop scamming kids!

Brunch and arcade games at the pier. It’s always either mini golf or the arcade. Booorrrring.

Oh, and going out for a roast? Thrilling.

Ew, Zoe is bathing with Alfie again. She’s going to catch his fucking ring worm Image
Nostalgella - 280390 troll dolls filling the void in her life

booish
Talker
Talker

Post by booish »

UsernameGoesHere wrote:
booish wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:00 pm
Nostalgella - 280390 troll dolls filling the void in her life
Nostalgella has gotta be in there Image

Nostalgella - 280390 days of reminiscing on the good times...or reminiscing on her relevancy.
I have to return some videotapes.

slagathor
Learner
Learner

Post by slagathor »

Did anyone else catch Dianne calling out Zoe for saying her tattoo was nice when it was obvious she didn't actually think it was nice?

Post by Guest »

She just had two months off? I don't get it? Plus she said she booked the entire December just to vlog and not have meetings right? So that's a month off of 'office' stuff and then two months off of 'youtube' stuff.

I don't even know why she admitted she was on holiday to be honest, she must think her viewers are all stupid. And it's not like anyone would have noticed she wasn't 'working' as she's normally just going around eating out and messing around with her yes-men anyway?

Post by Guest »

slagathor wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:19 pm
Did anyone else catch Dianne calling out Zoe for saying her tattoo was nice when it was obvious she didn't actually think it was nice?
Yeah, I had to laugh at Dianne calling her out when telling her she could tell Zoe was basically lying about liking the tattoo because her voice became higher-pitched or something like that. Zoe didn't respond lol. Zoe seemed a bit lost in that vlog, her heyday is definitely behind her and she knows it.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Tulips wrote:
slagathor wrote:
Yeah, I had to laugh at Dianne calling her out when telling her she could tell Zoe was basically lying about liking the tattoo because her voice became higher-pitched or something like that. Zoe didn't respond lol. Zoe seemed a bit lost in that vlog, her heyday is definitely behind her and she knows it.
Probably the first time in Zoe’s life she’s ever been called out for being disingenuous even though she is most of the time.. Dianne isn’t one of her yes-men and she’s intimidated.

Learner
Learner

Post by 275508 »

Tulips wrote:
slagathor wrote:
Long time lurker, first time poster - what was the time stamp of this? I just can't be bothered to watch the whole vlog.. I clicked on it but was bored after a few minutes. What does this "woman" do anymore?! All she seems to do is hang around the house and eat pizza. Also really annoyed by her constant hypocrite instagram stories.

Post by Guest »

^ It's around the 21:50 mark where Dianne says "aww, you don't have to lie". Just before this you can hear Zoe fake giggling at a dumb impression Dianne makes. I don't mind Dianne much but she sometimes makes Zoe look less annoying lol

amy8181a
Learner
Learner

Post by amy8181a »

Dianne may have a bit of a thick personality, but she's one of the first to stand up to Zoe. When Zoe was faking liking Dianne's tattoo In her vlog she was quick to make a comment.

Which will have really annoyed Zoe, as Dianne's not someone who will becoming besties with her anytime soon. (Spending days eating pizza, watch Alf on repeat etc) I know she drifted apart from Joe over the past few years, but if her and Dianne don't get on Zoe and Joe will completely drift apart.

After all the Gabbie scenario a few years ago, I know Zoe can make your life hell and get you push right down the social media chain. Could you see her doing the same to Dianne to try and make her break up with Joe.

lilnori
Learner
Learner

Post by lilnori »

Pretty telling. It's so awfully awkward to see how distant Zoe and Alfie are and it's even more obvious now that they hang out with the two other lovebirds. Another thing that shocked me is how they filmed themselves at that brunch place when they were alone and there was the song "just the two of us". As if Zoe had to escape the awkwardness of the whole moment, by taking the camera. They didn't laugh together and maybe kiss, or something playful/romantic because of the situation and music, nope. Zoe had to take a camera and say it.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

lilnori wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:57 am

Pretty telling. It's so awfully awkward to see how distant Zoe and Alfie are and it's even more obvious now that they hang out with the two other lovebirds. Another thing that shocked me is how they filmed themselves at that brunch place when they were alone and there was the song "just the two of us". As if Zoe had to escape the awkwardness of the whole moment, by taking the camera. They didn't laugh together and maybe kiss, or something playful/romantic because of the situation and music, nope. Zoe had to take a camera and say it.
I found it even more awkward that when she stood up and went to sit back down she sat way too close to Dianne, might as well sat right on top of her

Return to “Zoella”