Aspyn "That's So Cutie" Ovard Part 19

Placek415
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn

Post by Placek415 »

They were waiting with a baby because of zika virus not because they didnt feel like it was the right time. They knew their channel will explode if theyll be pregnant because of all of her minions wanting them to have a baby. Look how they are literally pooping with videos all the time. They know the more baby related videos the more money in their wallet. Thats why they put like 3 videos instead of one big even tho they could do one big video because reaction videos werent even that long if you cut off her talking about stuff all the time that im pretty sure she did on purpose to make them seem longer. Come on she could easly do one videos of the 3 reaction videos she made. She just knows its a moneymaker for them rn so shell continue with posting loaaaads of videos because they know.. thats what their minions want to see. :corn:
English is not my native language. If i made any mistakes please correct me. :tu: :love2:

NoelleM
Debater
Debater

Re: Aspyn "That's So Cutie" Ovard Part 19

Post by NoelleM »

Placek415 wrote:They were waiting with a baby because of zika virus not because they didnt feel like it was the right time. They knew their channel will explode if theyll be pregnant because of all of her minions wanting them to have a baby. Look how they are literally pooping with videos all the time. They know the more baby related videos the more money in their wallet. Thats why they put like 3 videos instead of one big even tho they could do one big video because reaction videos werent even that long if you cut off her talking about stuff all the time that im pretty sure she did on purpose to make them seem longer. Come on she could easly do one videos of the 3 reaction videos she made. She just knows its a moneymaker for them rn so shell continue with posting loaaaads of videos because they know.. thats what their minions want to see. :corn:
No, they planned to start trying two years ago, but then decided to wait a bit more. So they started trying a year later than originally planned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Placek415
Debater
Debater

Post by Placek415 »

NoelleM wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:19 am
Placek415 wrote:They were waiting with a baby because of zika virus not because they didnt feel like it was the right time. They knew their channel will explode if theyll be pregnant because of all of her minions wanting them to have a baby. Look how they are literally pooping with videos all the time. They know the more baby related videos the more money in their wallet. Thats why they put like 3 videos instead of one big even tho they could do one big video because reaction videos werent even that long if you cut off her talking about stuff all the time that im pretty sure she did on purpose to make them seem longer. Come on she could easly do one videos of the 3 reaction videos she made. She just knows its a moneymaker for them rn so shell continue with posting loaaaads of videos because they know.. thats what their minions want to see. :corn:
No, they planned to start trying two years ago, but then decided to wait a bit more. So they started trying a year later than originally planned.

She wanted to have a baby but Parker wasnt ready and when both of them wanted to, zika virus thing stopped them and they had to wait. Thats what i meant. :roll:
English is not my native language. If i made any mistakes please correct me. :tu: :love2:

cwspnbaby
Learner
Learner

Post by cwspnbaby »

Placek415 wrote:
NoelleM wrote:

She wanted to have a baby but Parker wasnt ready and when both of them wanted to, zika virus thing stopped them and they had to wait. Thats what i meant. :roll:
Exactly, they waited because of the virus meaning it wasn’t the right time. At the end of the day their career is YouTube so of course they’re going to try to make money by creating so many videos, but to say they got pregnant for the content is just something I disagree with. They’re just doing what they need to because at the end of the day they have to pay for a house they just built, they have to pay bills & they need money to raise a kid. I do think a lot of the videos she’s does are excessive. The reaction video of her family should’ve gone on the vlog channel simply because it was so shirt & to me underwhelming, but why do 1 video when you can make money from multiple? In that sense, that was a great business move on their end.

My hope is that this baby helps Aspyn mature & I hope it takes her out of that damn perfect life bubble she has.

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

OT but the fact that Aspyn was making a numbered list of how many chores each of them had done in order to prove Parker wrong was one of the silliest things I’ve ever seen.

ln18
Learner
Learner

Post by ln18 »

cwspnbaby wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:13 am
Placek415 wrote:
NoelleM wrote:

Exactly, they waited because of the virus meaning it wasn’t the right time. At the end of the day their career is YouTube so of course they’re going to try to make money by creating so many videos, but to say they got pregnant for the content is just something I disagree with. They’re just doing what they need to because at the end of the day they have to pay for a house they just built, they have to pay bills & they need money to raise a kid. I do think a lot of the videos she’s does are excessive. The reaction video of her family should’ve gone on the vlog channel simply because it was so shirt & to me underwhelming, but why do 1 video when you can make money from multiple? In that sense, that was a great business move on their end.

My hope is that this baby helps Aspyn mature & I hope it takes her out of that damn perfect life bubble she has.

I think to they were ready and genuinley wanted a baby but at the same time she's totally milking it for views. And honestly I think thats just whpo she is. There plenty of people on youtube who know how to work the business angle but they decide to do one video or do diff. content in between but in reality she knew her channel was suffering. Everyone said she was getting boring, she knew when she posted the baby stuff it would help.
Were they ready adn was it on their time yes. but is she using this for views yes.

Theres also no need to fight about it though everyone can give their opinions, dont act like a minion.

Placek415
Debater
Debater

Post by Placek415 »

ln18 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:20 am
cwspnbaby wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:13 am
Placek415 wrote:
NoelleM wrote:

I think to they were ready and genuinley wanted a baby but at the same time she's totally milking it for views. And honestly I think thats just whpo she is. There plenty of people on youtube who know how to work the business angle but they decide to do one video or do diff. content in between but in reality she knew her channel was suffering. Everyone said she was getting boring, she knew when she posted the baby stuff it would help.
Were they ready adn was it on their time yes. but is she using this for views yes.

Theres also no need to fight about it though everyone can give their opinions, dont act like a minion.
Eaxactly. Thank you.

Lily-13310
Learner
Learner

Post by Lily-13310 »

The thing that annoys me is they announce their pregnancy and have hardly put out a single vlog since. All her content is pre filmed from when they found out. She could of put the reaction videos all in one and not spoken about each individual clip, explaining it before it happens. Could have summed it all up at the end with a little “was so nice to have this footage to look back on etc” and put out some videos of their daily life adjusting to the pregnancy now that everyone knows she is pregnant. Even the gender reveal footage will be old footage by the time it comes out. Next time we actually see aspyn in ‘real time’ she will be showing and we would have missed half the journey.

bangtaen
Informer
Informer

Post by bangtaen »

Lily-13310 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:55 am
The thing that annoys me is they announce their pregnancy and have hardly put out a single vlog since. All her content is pre filmed from when they found out. She could of put the reaction videos all in one and not spoken about each individual clip, explaining it before it happens. Could have summed it all up at the end with a little “was so nice to have this footage to look back on etc” and put out some videos of their daily life adjusting to the pregnancy now that everyone knows she is pregnant. Even the gender reveal footage will be old footage by the time it comes out. Next time we actually see aspyn in ‘real time’ she will be showing and we would have missed half the journey.
yeah actually that is so weird that we haven't even gotten to see what their daily life has been like since she's gotten pregnant, but leave it to aspyn to take all the fun out of everything

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

I hate Gretchen geraghty but she also thinks it's a boy based on parker's smug face lmao

cwspnbaby
Learner
Learner

Post by cwspnbaby »

ln18 wrote: I think to they were ready and genuinley wanted a baby but at the same time she's totally milking it for views. And honestly I think thats just whpo she is. There plenty of people on youtube who know how to work the business angle but they decide to do one video or do diff. content in between but in reality she knew her channel was suffering. Everyone said she was getting boring, she knew when she posted the baby stuff it would help.

Didn’t mean to make it sound like I was trying to fight with someone about it. Just giving my opinion as well, which is why I said I disagreed with the persons post. Never once did I mean to invalidate that persons opinion nor did I mean to say it was wrong after all it is an opinion & we’re all here because there are things that Aspyn does that just get under our skin. So I apologize to the original poster if it came off that way.

Of course I agree she’s using it for views, like I said it’s a great business move for them. When I used to adore her & was subscribed to her (2 years ago maybe 3) I couldn’t wait for her to have a kid so for her fans now obviously it’s content they want so why not milk it & get that money. Personally, at this point literally any update on her life & pregnancy I get is from this forum.

I’m not a minion, but I mean I understand why it came off that way. Sorry again.

meme_94
Learner
Learner

Post by meme_94 »

So I wanted to chime in on this discussion on Aspyn's intentions for getting pregnant and if her and Parker are ready. And I agree with koala7. I do think Aspyn can't just "be" with Parker. And I'm not saying it's because she doesn't want to be around him, I just think Aspyn can't enjoy her life without something big happening, which is why I believe that they are having a baby now and is why she wanted one a year after they got married. After one major life event happens she's ready for the next one and in my opinion it just comes off as so forced and not genuine or natural. That's why she got married young, traveled a ton (and never seemed to really enjoy it), built/bought how many houses lol? Got a puppy (which seemed very random to me), and is now having a baby all before the age of what? Like 24? And I'm not trying to say that there's a timeline that people should have to follow for big events, and good for them for being able to do these things, but it all seems so forced in this situation. Btw this is no offense to anyone who has had children or who got married young, with Aspyn it just seems so forced. But hey maybe she's just a go-getter and knows what she wants. I hope they have a healthy, happy baby though and that it does mature them.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

Thread name idea:
I still vote for mine :p

AsypnBabyInDaOvardries

callacalla3
Informer
Informer

Post by callacalla3 »

I think separating the videos and making her pregnancy a "series" of sorts is a great idea. It's the smartest thing they can do for both channels, Parker's as well. This is new for them and us as viewers to see them become parents. Her channel and sponsors will grow from this. If I were a successful YouTuber I'd do the same thing.

It doesn't surprise me that her family's reaction video received a million views in comparison to Parker's family's reaction. Her mom and sister are familiar to us as viewers. It's special to all their family members, but her mom and siblings reactions seemed more excited and emotional. And she knew this. I imagine her birth video will receive at least 2 million views if not more.

Aspyn may be a bit immature but she's very savvy as an influencer.

koala7
Informer
Informer

Post by koala7 »

NoelleM wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:08 am
koala7 wrote:There is nothing wrong with a 23 year old who is financially stable to be pregnant per se, however it is Aspyn who we are talking about. She is only getting pregnant because she is dissatisfied with her life. She ran out of content to post and can't stand to just "be" with Parker for a while, it is either trips, a dog and now a baby and also because baby things are cutie.
These are not valid reasons to procreate in my opinion. Just because you can afford to have a child doesn't mean you should.
That’s how you see it because you enjoy bickering at her, but I’m pretty sure none of things listed by you running trough her mind.
- A 21 year old mom of a planned baby

I don't know why you felt personally attacked to feel the need to state you are a young mum. In no way what I said applies to other situations I know nothing about. Like it has been said, if she cared for Parker she wouldn't need all those new and big things CONSTANTLY. It is nice to go on a trip, get a dog, a new house etc. but she is doing it all the time since they got married (or even before) with no real reason. I am sure she secretly hates Luma (except for photoshoots), she said she moved to be closer to her family, but still is far from them so I am sure she needed just another 'project' to work on and buy hundreds of pastel pillows, and now it's a baby. She is emotionally immature, selfish and in my opinion doesn't want to have a baby because of the right reasons. I am stating my opinion because I have watched them for a long time and can see what she is doing. I enjoy analysing things so that is why I post here, not "because I enjoy bickering" and stating random things that are false.

- a 23 year old without a baby (not that it matters in any way)

Placek415
Debater
Debater

Post by Placek415 »

We talk about specific person and still people get offended by it.. even tho we dont know them but we know the person we talk about because Aspyn and Parker are sharing their live with us. If you feel offended by anything said on this forum i think you should leave or just please stop arguing because noone is here to offend you. We are here to talk shit about youtubers and if you and them have something in common it doesnt mean we offend you, because we dont even know you. So just please dont get offended by stuff we are saying because its not about you its about Aspyn and Parker. In my country people can say whatever they want and if it doesnt applie to you then you just dont care and i feel like its a good rule. Im not trying to be rude dont get me wrong. ;)

Amyre
Learner
Learner

Post by Amyre »

pikaa wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:40 pm
I didn’t notice the blue tongue and went back and watched and totally see it too. I wonder if Aspyn had a freak out moment that something would accidentally get leaked when Avrey brought her to the party since she’s a Youtuber too.

Which vlog are you talking about here? I watch them all and have only seen Avery in the one where she tells her she’s pregnant. No blue tongue or anything? So which video is this? Lol

I’m so pulling for a boy too.

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

Amyre wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:10 am
pikaa wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:40 pm
I didn’t notice the blue tongue and went back and watched and totally see it too. I wonder if Aspyn had a freak out moment that something would accidentally get leaked when Avrey brought her to the party since she’s a Youtuber too.

Which vlog are you talking about here? I watch them all and have only seen Avery in the one where she tells her she’s pregnant. No blue tongue or anything? So which video is this? Lol

I’m so pulling for a boy too.

It was Hayley Pham’s vlog channel, the video was titled “my last two brain cells fighting *delirious*” I’ve never heard of her but someone in this thread mentioned her video, I guess she is a Youtube friend of Avrey’s.

birdpoop
Learner
Learner

Post by birdpoop »

Aspyn has been so boring lately? Not many vlogs, all those memories on her insta stories instead of new content, etc. I thought pregnancy time would be more exited but it’s just.. boring.

AubreyGrace251
Talker
Talker

Post by AubreyGrace251 »

I’m thinking it’s a boy, but hey if it is we can look forward to them trying for a girl VERY soon.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”