HelloHypothermia Part 7

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HelloHypothermia Part 7

Post by meg1912 »

DP, but I think this is the tattop artist's polite way of telling Sue to stop writing nonsense all over her 50 shades of orange body?!
Tapatalk wouldn't let me post the image! ImageImage

justforthelols
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by justforthelols »

meg1912 wrote:WTAF? ImageImageImageImageImage
That's exactly the shirt I meant, I use it as PJ. :)) I was wrong about the font though.

Gesendet von meinem ANE-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

She did say she was getting a movie quote tattooed, and there's a line from the devil wears prada where Anne Hathaway's character says 'I'm not your baby'..... is that why this is?

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

bitchbishop wrote:She did say she was getting a movie quote tattooed, and there's a line from the devil wears prada where Anne Hathaway's character says 'I'm not your baby'..... is that why this is?
Definitely. She has the scene in her highlight stories too.

winterscoming
Learner
Learner

Post by winterscoming »

Did Lois quit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

Post by Guest »

winterscoming wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:31 pm
Did Lois quit?

She posted a story over the weekend on Instagram saying that she was 'starting a new job on Monday'

Not sure if she quit or got dismissed by Sue? Or working part time on both?

Who knows but I'm sure if it's the first two Sue won't be able to help but make some sassy Motivational Monday quotes about it..

Cinnamon roll
Talker
Talker

Post by Cinnamon roll »

I wouldn’t go so hard on her about the dogs mainly because my dog lives with my parents now and I think this is the best option for everyone. When I got the dog I didn’t have to work overtime this much and also I didn’t have business trips. Also, the dog is the kind that wants attention all the time and I was way too exhausted to give her the amount of time and care she needed. At the same time my parents cat died and they had all the time and love, but no one to give it too. So eventually this was the best option for all the parties involved. It was very hard for me to admit that the dog would be happier in another home, but sometimes this just happens. Not sure if this is the same for Sue though.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

it's time for a new thread. any name suggestions?

bevflannery
Talker
Talker

Post by bevflannery »

Cinnamon roll wrote:I wouldn’t go so hard on her about the dogs mainly because my dog lives with my parents now and I think this is the best option for everyone. When I got the dog I didn’t have to work overtime this much and also I didn’t have business trips. Also, the dog is the kind that wants attention all the time and I was way too exhausted to give her the amount of time and care she needed. At the same time my parents cat died and they had all the time and love, but no one to give it too. So eventually this was the best option for all the parties involved. It was very hard for me to admit that the dog would be happier in another home, but sometimes this just happens. Not sure if this is the same for Sue though.
Plus most landlords don’t allow dogs or cats in rented accommodation. I know two people who rent in Brighton and they’re not allowed pets.

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

Her new tattoo reminds me of how shallow she is regarding feminism and her “bossy” “not yours” posts, so many things she tries to be while not really being any of them. Also her hand tattoos make me think she wasn’t to mimic Zoe Kravitz. No mate

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Cinnamon roll wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:15 am
I wouldn’t go so hard on her about the dogs mainly because my dog lives with my parents now and I think this is the best option for everyone. When I got the dog I didn’t have to work overtime this much and also I didn’t have business trips. Also, the dog is the kind that wants attention all the time and I was way too exhausted to give her the amount of time and care she needed. At the same time my parents cat died and they had all the time and love, but no one to give it too. So eventually this was the best option for all the parties involved. It was very hard for me to admit that the dog would be happier in another home, but sometimes this just happens. Not sure if this is the same for Sue though.
I understand that things just happen and it's great you were able to re-home your dog successfully. However, I do have to comment on this because I would strongly urge anyone away from this kind of attitude when it comes to pet ownership. A pet is not a doll or a toy that you get when it's suitable for a very specific kind of lifestyle when everything is smooth sailing. It also cannot guarantee a certain specific disposition that is suitable to YOU, because again it's a living thing with traits like "requires lots of attention". ... Anyone committing to a dog would understand that this therefore requires a commitment over a period of time that might bring about life changes, like a new job and travel. If the only way you can handle a dog is in a very specific context and with a disposition that doesn't require "attention all the time", then please please please don't get a dog. Shelters are full of animals that were bought when it seemed like a fun thing and when people had more free time, and then disposed of when it would take some serious changes or sacrifice. Those are the real-life consequences of that attitude and the dismissiveness people display when others dispose of their animals, like Suzie, actively contributes to it.

Again, it's great that your dog got a new home and was not abandoned. But speaking generally it's not acceptable to commit to caring for an animal like a dog and then when you have a life change or if the dog is not 100% what you expected, decide to just drop it.

And again, I understand this might come off as me insulting you, as everyone makes mistakes and shit happens. But rather that anecdote should be indeed framed as a mistake-- the decision to ever commit to raising a dog was the wrong decision, not just 'Well I did the same so therefore I don't blame her for it.'

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Weird Vagina wrote:it's time for a new thread. any name suggestions?

Should we including “Adriana wannabe” in the name?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Honestly, she looks like a Xmas tree. An orange one. It actually makes me sad seeing how she looked back in the day and her current state. ImageImageImage

Oofduh
Talker
Talker

Post by Oofduh »

^ the lack of blending! :jd:

QueenDecember
Informer
Informer

HelloHypothermia Part 7

Post by QueenDecember »

Oofduh wrote:^ the lack of blending! :jd:
When Christmas rolls around, we should all mail Suze blending brushes with instructions on how to use them. Oh, and also soap.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

Oofduh wrote:^ the lack of blending! :jd:
Yes it’s horrible, right! I‘m confused as to how her make up must look like irl. My make up always shows less in photos, almost looking like I have no blush or bronzer on, when I actually do. So for a picture to look this bad and overdone?!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

laizeedaizee
Learner
Learner

Post by laizeedaizee »

meg1912 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:30 am
Honestly, she looks like a Xmas tree. An orange one. It actually makes me sad seeing how she looked back in the day and her current state. ImageImageImage
How is her face so brown while her neck and arms are pale? No thanks to her natural tan, fur shure! :P

The hair, the blouse, the bag -- it's all very Rich Housewives of Brighton...

laizeedaizee
Learner
Learner

Post by laizeedaizee »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:16 am
PatchyArianawannabeBossySue! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

laizeedaizee wrote:
Weird Vagina wrote:
PatchyArianawannabeBossySue! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This is absolutely brilliant!! ImageImage

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Hello Ariana - Goodbye Susie

Return to “HelloOctoberxo”