JackSepticEye Part 2

Locked
Valentine777
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1510
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 954 times
Been thanked: 864 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by Valentine777 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:37 pm

Holy shit, people are really jumping on the topic of the timeline. I’ve been seeing tweets of people defending the idea that Jack left Wiishu for Gab.

And there are people not knowing how to feel about the pair.

User avatar
Onelongfurby
Learner
Learner
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:50 pm
Has thanked: 321 times
Been thanked: 182 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by Onelongfurby » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:38 pm

Sour Lemon wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:01 pm
Xxbabygirljanet wrote:Her name is GamerGirlGab on Twitter. That name though.
Tell me about it, I cringed when I saw it. It reminds me too much of 2014 or around that time. Not a place I wanna go back to lmao.

Are we gonna make bets for how long the relationship is gonna last? I say max 2 years if they’re lucky


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s generous. Given on how sketchy it started as and how Sean already looks somewhat unhappy in photos, I’d give them ONE year, at the very max, closer to six months.

User avatar
Gurlmeat123
Debater
Debater
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:08 am
Has thanked: 388 times
Been thanked: 432 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by Gurlmeat123 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:43 pm

Valentine777 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:37 pm
Holy shit, people are really jumping on the topic of the timeline. I’ve been seeing tweets of people defending the idea that Jack left Wiishu for Gab.

And there are people not knowing how to feel about the pair.
Really?! I've only seen "uwu gamer couple" tweets

User avatar
Onelongfurby
Learner
Learner
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:50 pm
Has thanked: 321 times
Been thanked: 182 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by Onelongfurby » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:47 pm

Valentine777 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:37 pm
Holy shit, people are really jumping on the topic of the timeline. I’ve been seeing tweets of people defending the idea that Jack left Wiishu for Gab.

And there are people not knowing how to feel about the pair.
Sorry to double-post, but this was submitted just as I was writing my last post, and I had to respond and say good for those people, and here’s hoping they don’t get attacked too much by his white knights. I personally already didn’t like how, from what they both said, it sounds like Sean broke up with Wiishu when he was in LA, so likely he did it over the phone or on facetime— I mean, no matter how pushy or clingy or emotional she was, if you don’t have the spine to break up with someone in person after they MOVE TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY TO BE WITH YOU, then you shouldn’t be getting in long-distance relationships, but that’s my opinion.

Now with the implications that he might have been cheating on her with Gab and people are calling him out on it... good. He deserves it. Until he comes out with definitive evidence that he wasn’t treating (cuz I certainly don’t trust his word anymore), then people have every right to speak up about this. Even if he wasn’t cheating, getting into a new relationship this early, especially with someone who’s very recently divorced from their husband, is extremely sketchy, and not the type of behavior he should be displaying to his young fans.

User avatar
Gurlmeat123
Debater
Debater
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:08 am
Has thanked: 388 times
Been thanked: 432 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by Gurlmeat123 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:06 pm

Onelongfurby wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:47 pm
Valentine777 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:37 pm
Holy shit, people are really jumping on the topic of the timeline. I’ve been seeing tweets of people defending the idea that Jack left Wiishu for Gab.

And there are people not knowing how to feel about the pair.
Sorry to double-post, but this was submitted just as I was writing my last post, and I had to respond and say good for those people, and here’s hoping they don’t get attacked too much by his white knights. I personally already didn’t like how, from what they both said, it sounds like Sean broke up with Wiishu when he was in LA, so likely he did it over the phone or on facetime— I mean, no matter how pushy or clingy or emotional she was, if you don’t have the spine to break up with someone in person after they MOVE TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY TO BE WITH YOU, then you shouldn’t be getting in long-distance relationships, but that’s my opinion.

Now with the implications that he might have been cheating on her with Gab and people are calling him out on it... good. He deserves it. Until he comes out with definitive evidence that he wasn’t treating (cuz I certainly don’t trust his word anymore), then people have every right to speak up about this. Even if he wasn’t cheating, getting into a new relationship this early, especially with someone who’s very recently divorced from their husband, is extremely sketchy, and not the type of behavior he should be displaying to his young fans.
Even if he did cheat I'd respect him for getting off of his humble high horse and owning up to it like a man. It'd show he was a human being (not a god, like his community treats him) and makes mistakes.

I would've also added that it would show that he has introspection skills and can evaluate then learn from his mistakes but I'd be contradicting what I believe since he literally didn't skip a beat and jumped into a relationship with gab!

User avatar
Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:07 am
Has thanked: 403 times
Been thanked: 249 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by Sour Lemon » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:09 pm

I joined a jacksepticeye discord sever, I’m going in to investigate boys. I might not come back the same lol. Ya know for a youtuber with like 20 mil subs it’s hard to find a discord for him, it’s weird


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Gurlmeat123
Debater
Debater
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:08 am
Has thanked: 388 times
Been thanked: 432 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by Gurlmeat123 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:14 pm

Sour Lemon wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:09 pm
I joined a jacksepticeye discord sever, I’m going in to investigate boys. I might not come back the same lol. Ya know for a youtuber with like 20 mil subs it’s hard to find a discord for him, it’s weird


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im so out of the loop that i don't even know what that is but thanks for taking one for the team lol come back safe!

User avatar
Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:07 am
Has thanked: 403 times
Been thanked: 249 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by Sour Lemon » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:16 pm

Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Sour Lemon wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:09 pm
I joined a jacksepticeye discord sever, I’m going in to investigate boys. I might not come back the same lol. Ya know for a youtuber with like 20 mil subs it’s hard to find a discord for him, it’s weird


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im so out of the loop that i don't even know what that is but thanks for taking one for the team lol come back safe!
I’ll give y’all yearly updates lol. For now it’s actually really boring since no one is talking but it is 1 am where I am sooo who knows?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Xxbabygirljanet
Talker
Talker
Posts: 154
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:09 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by Xxbabygirljanet » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:22 pm

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:21 am
I’m wondering what Suzy thinks of their relationship, she considers Gab to be her girl crush or wife as they affectionately call each other. Suzy is close to her so she’ll probably be keeping an eye out so that Jack won’t leave Gab heartbroken like he did with Wiishu.

Suzy loves Gab and Wiishu, it’s gonna be awkward if Wiishu sees Suzy’s interactions with Gab and Jack.
Why these youtubers always dating girls where theirs friend’s girlfriend’s with. If he don’t go adventure out and actually date someone OUTSIDE YOUTUBE AND SOCIAL MEDIA. Damn at least date someone who likes the gym or likes something shit. And had an actual JOB then doing some damn video games on twitch. Everyone wanna be a damn wanna be twitch streamer.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

User avatar
Xxbabygirljanet
Talker
Talker
Posts: 154
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:09 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by Xxbabygirljanet » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:24 pm

robomojo wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:20 am
I've suspected since January when she's been staying with a "friend" and I suspected it was him. Disappointed in him too because he announced the breakup in September(?) then has the new girl staying with him in early January. Not a lot of time to process the last relationship before moving on.

I'm guessing the timing of this reveal is to head off speculation at Pax because she's going to be with him a lot and people will notice.
They’re staying together already! Wtf it’s not even been a damn year. Yeah that relationship is definitely going to rot.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

User avatar
Xxbabygirljanet
Talker
Talker
Posts: 154
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:09 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by Xxbabygirljanet » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:38 pm

I’m surprised no girl he has sex with haven’t tricked his ass into getting him pregnant and making him a baby daddy. Also do any of the guys like mark, Jack, Ethan have like actually good taste in women instead of the ones that’s just the annoying white American women who always think they’re always victims, show offs, basic brunette bitches. Always want money and shit. Like damn spice up your love life and actually try to open the other types of women. I mean no offense to other white women who aren’t like the ones are discribed. You guys are okay but damn.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

Valentine777
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1510
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 954 times
Been thanked: 864 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by Valentine777 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:41 am

Xxbabygirljanet wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:31 pm
Well jack has a new gf. That was rather quick. I mean it sounds kinda fishy. I mean she looks nice and sounds nice. Not like Mika. But, she says she mentioned that they were dating in October. I’m not saying Jack probably cheated on wiishu cause idk when they broke up. But it just sounds like it is 👀 hope I’m wrong. Her name is GamerGirlGab on Twitter. That name though.
Jack and Wiishu broke up in August, since the tweet was in October and he said they broke up “a couple of months ago.”

It was before he went to the Netherlands in November for the tour.

User avatar
monsteraliengirl
Learner
Learner
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:01 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 139 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by monsteraliengirl » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:38 am

The deeper we get into Gab and Sean's relationship the more I kind of feel sorry for Signe.
:HK: :FU:

User avatar
monsteraliengirl
Learner
Learner
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:01 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 139 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by monsteraliengirl » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:00 am

Sean is kind of reminds me of the beldam (other mother) from Coraline. At least the beldam waited a few years before eating another soul.
:HK: :FU:

aaaaaaaaaah
Learner
Learner
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:00 pm
Has thanked: 98 times
Been thanked: 114 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by aaaaaaaaaah » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:12 am

Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:23 pm
He's already acting like pewds, he copied Markiplier's phrases and quirks, he needed to do stand up like bo Burnham (he's not smart enough or "woke" as the kids say to make the same kind of jokes as bo imo), and the same thing that happened when he hung out with Markiplier is happening with the grumps except he's also adopting their pessimistic attitude towards their audience.

He used to be original and had a niche craved out for himself but now i feel that Jack (with the help of some bad advice) is now an amalgamation of unoriginality.

He should probably hang up the towel soon and go for his big Hollywood actor dream, he'll be good at it...
Don't forget Arin from game grumps is also a voice actor who has a lot of contacts in the industry (e.g. Rick & Morty's writer). Now Jack is doing way more voice acting, which is a shame bc you can always hear him in whatever voice he does. It's always slightly american sounding with different pitches and amounts of gruffness. Doing character voices for fun while you're playing a game is different to paid work. If he didn't have connections to the industry then I don't think he'd get very far. There are more talented people who would charge less for greater skill.

Also, some people just don't really have what it takes to do comedy. His live show had good reviews for people who were fans of him and his work, but how would that work outside of his viewership? Bo Burnham is genuinely funny, you don't need to know who he is to laugh. The longer Jack tries to do comedy, the more try hard-ish it seems and the harder it is to watch his content. I started watching after he and wiishu confirmed their relationship (I followed her tumblr for art, never watched Jack before her and he's really gone down in my eyes with how soon he and Gab started dating), and over the past 6 months or so it feels like he's started to dislike youtube and his community. Sometimes I'll try watching a video and turn it off after a minute because I can already see that it's not going to be fun, just loudly repeating the same jokes over and over.

btw was wiishu still in their house in October? Because I feel like she stayed there for a long time after the breakup and it makes Jack&Gab's relationship way worse if his ex was still living in their shared house while he was off having fun in a different country with a new lady.

User avatar
monsteraliengirl
Learner
Learner
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:01 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 139 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by monsteraliengirl » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:15 am

aaaaaaaaaah wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:12 am
Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:23 pm
He's already acting like pewds, he copied Markiplier's phrases and quirks, he needed to do stand up like bo Burnham (he's not smart enough or "woke" as the kids say to make the same kind of jokes as bo imo), and the same thing that happened when he hung out with Markiplier is happening with the grumps except he's also adopting their pessimistic attitude towards their audience.

He used to be original and had a niche craved out for himself but now i feel that Jack (with the help of some bad advice) is now an amalgamation of unoriginality.

He should probably hang up the towel soon and go for his big Hollywood actor dream, he'll be good at it...
Don't forget Arin from game grumps is also a voice actor who has a lot of contacts in the industry (e.g. Rick & Morty's writer). Now Jack is doing way more voice acting, which is a shame bc you can always hear him in whatever voice he does. It's always slightly american sounding with different pitches and amounts of gruffness. Doing character voices for fun while you're playing a game is different to paid work. If he didn't have connections to the industry then I don't think he'd get very far. There are more talented people who would charge less for greater skill.

Also, some people just don't really have what it takes to do comedy. His live show had good reviews for people who were fans of him and his work, but how would that work outside of his viewership? Bo Burnham is genuinely funny, you don't need to know who he is to laugh. The longer Jack tries to do comedy, the more try hard-ish it seems and the harder it is to watch his content. I started watching after he and wiishu confirmed their relationship (I followed her tumblr for art, never watched Jack before her and he's really gone down in my eyes with how soon he and Gab started dating), and over the past 6 months or so it feels like he's started to dislike youtube and his community. Sometimes I'll try watching a video and turn it off after a minute because I can already see that it's not going to be fun, just loudly repeating the same jokes over and over.

btw was wiishu still in their house in October? Because I feel like she stayed there for a long time after the breakup and it makes Jack&Gab's relationship way worse if his ex was still living in their shared house while he was off having fun in a different country with a new lady.
I believe Wiishu was still living at the house but she was moving out.
:HK: :FU:

User avatar
MaxCrackfield
Debater
Debater
Posts: 229
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:39 am
Has thanked: 604 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by MaxCrackfield » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:24 am

The chick he's dating was in a 12 year (in total) relationship before he met her (was only married for 5) let that sink in...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


User avatar
monsteraliengirl
Learner
Learner
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:01 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 139 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by monsteraliengirl » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:12 am

Sean will eventually get bored (if not already) of Gab and when he pulls the plug, Attention Whore Gab will not be having it. She'll probably try to ruin his next relationship and his image. I wouldn't be surprised. I give it about a year or two. A different girl will catch his eye or maybe he will finally get it through his head that it's ok to be alone to grow and heal. It probably won't happen though...
:HK: :FU:

wiishuhansen
Stalker
Stalker
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:02 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by wiishuhansen » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:34 am

first time poster, long time lurker. but i thought it’d be interesting to bring this up.

so i was going through my old twitter and i found Wiishu’s tweet congratulating Jack on his birthday (from 2018) and he said thank you and stuff, but Gab actually replied to that thread wishing Jack a happy birthday and Jack replied to her. so this means that they’ve already knowm each other or at least were acquaintances. idk

User avatar
AppleSauce001
Talker
Talker
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:30 am
Has thanked: 1275 times
Been thanked: 307 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by AppleSauce001 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:39 am

MaxCrackfield wrote:The chick he's dating was in a 12 year (in total) relationship before he met her (was only married for 5) let that sink in...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
...

Well if she truly trashed her marriage to be in spotlight with Seán, then I hope he trashes her. Let Karma do the job.
And if Arin and Suzy are the reason to make Seán and Gab together (and break it off with their exes), then I also hope Karma bite them.

User avatar
monsteraliengirl
Learner
Learner
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:01 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 139 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by monsteraliengirl » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:58 am

AppleSauce001 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:39 am
MaxCrackfield wrote:The chick he's dating was in a 12 year (in total) relationship before he met her (was only married for 5) let that sink in...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
...

Well if she truly trashed her marriage to be in spotlight with Seán, then I hope he trashes her. Let Karma do the job.
And if Arin and Suzy are the reason to make Seán and Gab together (and break it off with their exes), then I also hope Karma bite them.
Me too.
:HK: :FU:

RED_RUM
Learner
Learner
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:07 am
Has thanked: 156 times
Been thanked: 142 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by RED_RUM » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:03 am

monsteraliengirl wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:58 am
AppleSauce001 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:39 am
MaxCrackfield wrote:The chick he's dating was in a 12 year (in total) relationship before he met her (was only married for 5) let that sink in...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
...

Well if she truly trashed her marriage to be in spotlight with Seán, then I hope he trashes her. Let Karma do the job.
And if Arin and Suzy are the reason to make Seán and Gab together (and break it off with their exes), then I also hope Karma bite them.
Me too.
It will :/

User avatar
AppleSauce001
Talker
Talker
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:30 am
Has thanked: 1275 times
Been thanked: 307 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by AppleSauce001 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:12 am

wiishuhansen wrote:first time poster, long time lurker. but i thought it’d be interesting to bring this up.

so i was going through my old twitter and i found Wiishu’s tweet congratulating Jack on his birthday (from 2018) and he said thank you and stuff, but Gab actually replied to that thread wishing Jack a happy birthday and Jack replied to her. so this means that they’ve already knowm each other or at least were acquaintances. idk
Your username freaked me out lol I thought wiishu actually wanted to speak something.
Yes I know about that, but his reply was very formal. I think they know each other since the RP3 tour(I think in the end of 2017?). But what came to my mind is that Gab is an ass kisser and reaches out to famous people.
What I want to know now is: Will she stay and interact with her less famous friends or trash them like her poor ex??

EDIT: I want to add that around the beginning of 2018, he was flirting with breebunn, so I guess there was nothing between him and Gab lol.

User avatar
monsteraliengirl
Learner
Learner
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:01 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 139 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by monsteraliengirl » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:52 am

wiishuhansen wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:34 am
first time poster, long time lurker. but i thought it’d be interesting to bring this up.

so i was going through my old twitter and i found Wiishu’s tweet congratulating Jack on his birthday (from 2018) and he said thank you and stuff, but Gab actually replied to that thread wishing Jack a happy birthday and Jack replied to her. so this means that they’ve already knowm each other or at least were acquaintances. idk
I found the tweet.
:HK: :FU:

User avatar
Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:07 am
Has thanked: 403 times
Been thanked: 249 times

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by Sour Lemon » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:54 am

monsteraliengirl wrote:
wiishuhansen wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:34 am
first time poster, long time lurker. but i thought it’d be interesting to bring this up.

so i was going through my old twitter and i found Wiishu’s tweet congratulating Jack on his birthday (from 2018) and he said thank you and stuff, but Gab actually replied to that thread wishing Jack a happy birthday and Jack replied to her. so this means that they’ve already knowm each other or at least were acquaintances. idk
I found the tweet.
The fact that she said she loved him and he didn’t say it back... Gab run hunny


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Locked

Return to “JackSepticEye”