The Vegan "I buy cats for likes" Bybel

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: The Vegan "I buy cats for likes" Bybel

Post by QueenE »

I wonder why Karli is basically the only youtuber Kim didn't make a video with tho ;)
Remember she did videos with Jaclyn Hill and Kandee Johnson and many other.s..just not our Karli.
Business is business but I wonder if Kim can't stand KloneKarli.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by missmimz »

God she is legit the worst pet owner ever. That cat is SICK get him to the vet, stop saying he does shit because he's 'mad' at you, cats don't reason that way. He is either actually sick with a medical problem, or this is behavioral from STRESS and if that's the case put him on medication for it or make some adjustment so he feels less stressed. She's so stupid she can't even figure out how to care for cats properly.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Wow her face is shocking in that orange ig pic. Her cheeks look sharp. Is she in her 20s or 40s? I can’t tell anymore. These BGs are really doing a number to themselves.

KitKat8
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KitKat8 »

starsicle11 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:27 pm
Wow her face is shocking in that orange ig pic. Her cheeks look sharp. Is she in her 20s or 40s? I can’t tell anymore. These BGs are really doing a number to themselves.
What’s crazy is that I think it’s makeup. In the pic she posted afterwards her face looks normal. Her makeup in the orange outfit is waaaY to heavy for a tropical vacation. She looks like morticia.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

So apparently she cut layers in her hair and will talk about it in a video tomorrow lol.

Yerrr
Learner
Learner

Post by Yerrr »

KitKat8 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:04 pm
starsicle11 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:27 pm
What’s crazy is that I think it’s makeup. In the pic she posted afterwards her face looks normal. Her makeup in the orange outfit is waaaY to heavy for a tropical vacation. She looks like morticia.
Man I used to be a fan of hers for many years but not anymore. Her vocal fry isn’t cute at all it’s cringeworthy af. She’s pathetic on so many levels.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

littlejxo wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:30 pm
So apparently she cut layers in her hair and will talk about it in a video tomorrow lol.
I don’t understand why that deserves a video. It would be like her taking a shower and having to dedicate a video to it. I’m curious to see if she looks less hippyish now but I guess we’ll have to wait and see :roll:

Yerrr
Learner
Learner

Post by Yerrr »

steph88x wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:34 pm
littlejxo wrote:
I don’t understand why that deserves a video. It would be like her taking a shower and having to dedicate a video to it. I’m curious to see if she looks less hippyish now but I guess we’ll have to wait and see :roll:
Her content sucks. She’s lazy and it’s all repetitive.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

steph88x wrote:
littlejxo wrote:
I’m sure that it’ll at least be a step up from the mop she did have, however I think a big problem looks wise with her is how much she has fucked her face up. I just don’t think there’s any coming back from that no matter how many layers she tries to cut into her hair :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Coming back bc I just saw her recent IG story:

She states her hair was 34” long (!!!! Ugh!) and that she trimmed off “quite a bit” and cut in some layers. And that she will put up the video tmrw. Here’s a screen shot she posted:

She kills me how she wastes so much money on so many other things in her life yet she won’t actually go to a professional salon and have her hair done by an expert. ImageImageImageImage

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

She probably cut like an inch off. She literally did this exact same video maybe a year or two ago and barely cut her hair :roll:

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

The Vegan "I buy cats for likes" Bybel

Post by bubbles_328 »

missmimz wrote:She probably cut like an inch off. She literally did this exact same video maybe a year or two ago and barely cut her hair :roll:
IKR, I wouldn’t doubt it at all. That’s basically just a trim and isn’t really shit, especially when u have almost 3 foot of hair Image

We’ll see tho, maybe the layers will redeem it lol

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

missmimz wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 9:46 pm
She probably cut like an inch off. She literally did this exact same video maybe a year or two ago and barely cut her hair :roll:
lol yea! totally going to do the same! she had that clickbaity thumbnail were it seemed like she cut a lot, she looked exactly like before.

I love how she thinks her hair is so important that not only it deserves a video, but news about her hair would keep people super interested and like omg I need to know. :roll:

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

if she really cut it herself shes even dumber than i thought. and to be honest i will not watch her video when she posts and give her the satisfaction, illwait for pics. from the up close pic she did post you cant see much but it still looks flat as hell so i have a feeling she did it herself and failed at layering

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

bubbles_328 wrote:Coming back bc I just saw her recent IG story:

She states her hair was 34” long (!!!! Ugh!) and that she trimmed off “quite a bit” and cut in some layers. And that she will put up the video tmrw. Here’s a screen shot she posted:

She kills me how she wastes so much money on so many other things in her life yet she won’t actually go to a professional salon and have her hair done by an expert. ImageImageImageImage

I'm sure she doesn't go to a salon to get her hair cut cause she knows the stylist will tell her how damaged her hair is and how badly she DOES need a proper hair cut to take several inches off. Also, they would also tell her what a botched job of a hair cut she already has.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Just watched the video but didn’t finish it as I’m getting ready to go to dinner w my honey, but I saw enough to know she butchered it (unless it just miraculously turned out great in the end.. someone will have to report back). Lol. But yeah... she used regular kitchen type scissors from the drugstore.. not even hair cutting shears. So cringe!

cheeseypuffs
Stalker
Stalker

Post by cheeseypuffs »

This is my first post so I hope I'm doing this right!
I followed Carli for years and still refer back to her old videos from time to time.

I found this on my phone from April 29, 2016 when Carli posted it to Instagram. Funny how much has changed! Seems like the party life is her life now. Wonder in her own words what "reality" she is hiding from?

Neva
Debater
Debater

Post by Neva »

Am I the only person here who LOVED her haircut? I think it looked sooo good on her! Her hair has so much volume and life now like omg

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

Imo she appeared to be hacking at her hair without rhyme or reason. I would hate to see someone attempt to imitate her “technique” lol. It looked good when she curled it at the end, but I’m VERY curious what it looks like straight and up close.

Like others, I’m also baffled about why she won’t let a professional cut her hair, but she’s 100% confident. No hesitation at all about hurriedly fluttering a pair of scissors around it herself because she thinks she knows best. :roll:

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

I went back to the video and fast forwarded to the end and while it does look much better than it did, it’s still too long imo and it also really only looks good curled.

Overall feelings: Meh. Not that big of a change really.

Return to “carlibel55”