The Vegan "I buy cats for likes" Bybel

TrollLALA
Talker
Talker

Re: The Vegan "I buy cats for likes" Bybel

Post by TrollLALA » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:56 am

unknnny wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:09 pm
Just quoting this comment again because it's SO on-point !!
HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
I think it just comes across as thirsty. And the only men who go for that are...not the most intelligent. Which explains her recent ex. It’s a vicious cycle.

I personally don’t know any man who would be into her getups or persona, especially not in her age range. They might hook up with her once or twice, but they would not ever take her seriously. Respectable men approaching thirty want a woman capable of doing more than ordering in sushi, cooing at her cats, going on cruises and shopping for fast fashion online.
Exactly. Men around her age are thinking of a wife/mother to their future children. She doesn't exactly strike me as wife material. She brings nothing to the table but looks...which have gone downhill over the past few years. She doesn't cook, has no home skills, she is not maternal at all. Maternal doesn't = buying your child material things (using her interactions with her younger cousin as a reference). She just wants a husband and kids as something to have. To her, it's like buying another cat or accessory. I just know that she only thinks of the joy that those things can bring her (temporary joy). Unless she changes that is. But she is so insecure that I don't see that happening. A good guy would only be attracted to her for one reason. Then it'll be over after he gets annoyed by her. A good man doesn't care about padded bras, contoured noses, ratty long hair, and filler lol. She just doesn't get it. sigh. :(

On that note, I think Brett would be an amazing father. As time goes on, I realize how he dodged a bullet with Carli. I think less and less of Carli and more and more of Brett haha.

bigfatgoalie
Learner
Learner

Post by bigfatgoalie » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:01 am

I'm sorry but who tf cares about what men want?? I'm no fan of Carli's but I highly disagree that women should mould themselves into the perfect potential wife/mother once they reach a certain age

fuck men lives

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Talker
Talker

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:55 pm

bigfatgoalie wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:01 am
I'm sorry but who tf cares about what men want?? I'm no fan of Carli's but I highly disagree that women should mould themselves into the perfect potential wife/mother once they reach a certain age

fuck men lives
No one is saying that you need to completely change for a man. Carli seems to want a committed relationship and she’s not going to get what she wants with the right kind of person if she continues to live her current lifestyle of little substance. My above comment is talking about her situation specifically.

I will say that a woman should act her age, though, and if that means becoming wife and mother material, then that’s what it means for them. Carli needs to act her age, period. For her, that probably means getting past the insecurity, reading books that aren’t faux-spiritual self-help, learning new hobbies, building her business, volunteering, etc. She acts about 6-8 years younger than she is, imo, which is a huge discrepancy (early 20s vs late 20s).

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:55 pm

'I'm a mutt' :rofl: :rofl: She's prob like 99.8% percent European lol.

whatshouldido
Informer
Informer

Post by whatshouldido » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:34 pm

bigfatgoalie wrote:

fuck men lives

Lots of heterosexual women care what men want and there's nothing wrong with that.

It's stupid to pretend that someone shouldn't care about what the people they are aiming to attract find attractive. Not saying you got to become a personality-less perfect robot for them, but acting like they will just be automatically attracted to you for your mere existence is ridiculous. Way too many other people in the world that they could date instead of you :lol:

"Fuck men lives" - what does this even mean?

magrmy
Learner
Learner

Post by magrmy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:43 pm

sparkles wrote:'I'm a mutt' :rofl: :rofl: She's prob like 99.8% percent European lol.

I rolled my eyes at that. She’s just white she needs to calm down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: The Vegan

Post by sparkles » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:46 pm

magrmy wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:43 pm
sparkles wrote:'I'm a mutt' :rofl: :rofl: She's prob like 99.8% percent European lol.

I rolled my eyes at that. She’s just white she needs to calm down.

Me too lol. I guess it's her way to feel 'exotic' but she has to know thats literally just white.. or is she that uneducated? I feel like she's one of those people who say 'I'm not white, I'm Albanian' :rofl:

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:45 am

Lmao hell na that beak is 100% Italian . She from jersey shut up Carli . She's about to print out a fake 23 and me and say omg I'm Armenian

QueenE
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenE » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:49 am

Well at least she didn't say she is 1/16 Native American :P
But yeah those are just nationalities, in the end it's all caucasian.
I bet she hopes to find Armenian doing those stupid dna tests online :P

@Lotus...hey we aren't the only nationality with important noses :rofl:

Edit to add:
Not sure some of you noticed, a few days ago she posted a photo on Instastories.
It was a pic of the sky with some plane trails, she added this emoji 🤔
Konspiracies by Karli :rofl:

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:55 am

bigfatgoalie wrote:

fuck men lives
It's not about changing yourself for a man LOL. It's about being mature and "growing up".

It's the same with girls constantly clubbing and getting completely shitfaced all the time, then wondering why they can't attract a good guy and only attract douchebag that only want to fuck and chuck. :tu:

You get what you put out into the universe, remember that.

bubbles_328
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:58 am

UghhAsIf wrote:
bigfatgoalie wrote:

fuck men lives
It's not about changing yourself for a man LOL. It's about being mature and "growing up".

It's the same with girls constantly clubbing and getting completely shitfaced all the time, then wondering why they can't attract a good guy and only attract douchebag that only want to fuck and chuck. :tu:

You get what you put out into the universe, remember that.
Exactly. ImageImageImageImage

Neva
Learner
Learner

Post by Neva » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:57 pm

As a non American I always find it so funny when Americans dig up their whole ancestry when someone asks where they’re from/what their nationality are. If you moved to the us from another country, sure. Or if your parents moved to the us from another country, I get it if you then say “my parents are from x, but I’m born in the us”. But to list up that many countries is just funny to me. Her nationality is American. Sad if that’s too boring for u, but that’s how it is..?

steph88x
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by steph88x » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:12 pm

Neva wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:57 pm
As a non American I always find it so funny when Americans dig up their whole ancestry when someone asks where they’re from/what their nationality are. If you moved to the us from another country, sure. Or if your parents moved to the us from another country, I get it if you then say “my parents are from x, but I’m born in the us”. But to list up that many countries is just funny to me. Her nationality is American. Sad if that’s too boring for u, but that’s how it is..?
i agree. i mean i am american, but my parents were born in the same country in europe. and yes im sure if i traced back and back and back i would find bloodlines all over europe who knows.. but to me thats not what i am, i am what my mom and dad made lmao like da fuck?
for someone to say they are russian, austrian, and polish sounds like shes just not even sure which one shes from.
her last name is on german origin so her fathers family is probably from germany but it sounds like they were born in america and im sure her grandparents and great grandparents were too. shes just trying to sound like she exotic but thats not even close to what she is. shes made of plastic she should say shes from barbies dream house in that case

magrmy
Learner
Learner

Post by magrmy » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:27 pm

I don’t think she knows the difference between nationality and ethnicity

Anise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Anise » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:58 pm

she's painting a fucking mask on her face and saying that the color is perfect... and that entire make up look for vday was a complete fail, so tacky, orange brown eye shadow in the crease with fuchsia pink glitter eye liner, how tf does that go together? she just sucks at make up. then her hair is super flat on top and wide on the sides it poofs out, reminds me of one of those dogs with long fluffy ears and a pin on top of their head pulling tightly.

Hoelina_
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoelina_ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:06 pm

Her nose looks dirty. Faaail

elchaos_
Talker
Talker

Post by elchaos_ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:37 pm

She should have made that braid bigger with more volume. Also what the FUCK was that contour?? That shit was darker than me and I'm black. Absolutely ridiculous. Liie Hoelina said, her nose looked dirty.

Neva
Learner
Learner

Post by Neva » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:17 pm

For someone who loves Kim K so much she really needs to study some Mario and Kim K videos and see how he contours. One thing I've noticed is that Kim K uses the lightest colors most of the times! Even as spraytanned and naturally tanned as she is. Imagine if Carli attended a masterclass or something. But I'm sure either she's too cocky for that or she's afraid of looking like a creepy Kim K stalker with how much she tries to dress, look and be like her.

Neva
Learner
Learner

Post by Neva » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:36 am

Also, I just saw her Valentine's Day tutorial. She looks so..dirty? Like, her makeup is just.. No. The contour is waaaay too dark. And the concealer is way too light for the contour. If I was her I would have stopped when I saw how the face makeup turned out, washed it off and started from scratch again. And for a girl who claims she's perfected nose contouring, she actually managed to make her nose look bigger.
The eye makeup looks like a tutorial for dance competition for kids. Glittery, pink eyeliner .. with a wing.... With huge, fake lashes and white eyeliner on the bottom waterline... I can't.
I'm not even gonna comment on the hair...

Also, how many times did she mention she was happy with being single on Valentine's Day? I get that a lot of single women want to be all empowering and all during Valentine's Day with the whole "you don't need a man to be happy!" etc, and I'm all for it. But I've been with my fiance for 6 years now. We always do fun stuff for Valentine's Day. I think it would SUCK for me to be single on Valentine's. I would hate it.
It would be so refreshing to have a YT say "first time I'm single on Valentine's Day and I actually think it kinda sucks. But, I'm gonna do my best to make it a good one either way". Or something like that. We all know she's a relationship type of girl, and her being single now and living by herself without Brett or her dad, or her Canadian rabbit visiting, prob isn't easy.

And girl ... spend some of those YT money and dissolve those fillers already. Please.
Budget for 2019: Dissolve fillers and attend Mario's masterclass.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sweech
Debater
Debater

Post by sweech » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:03 am

Anise wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:58 pm
she's painting a fucking mask on her face and saying that the color is perfect... and that entire make up look for vday was a complete fail, so tacky, orange brown eye shadow in the crease with fuchsia pink glitter eye liner, how tf does that go together? she just sucks at make up. then her hair is super flat on top and wide on the sides it poofs out, reminds me of one of those dogs with long fluffy ears and a pin on top of their head pulling tightly.

Jesus Christ she draws a dark brown penis on her nose every time! WTF is her nose contour that thick?! Once it's blended it looks muddy and from a distance looks more like a giant all bronzed brown nose. How does her sister do her makeup so much better? It's comical at this point.

Also her lips are looking beyond repair. The shape is deforming. They look FAR from 'natural'. The bottom lip is so big and saggy it's literally dropping. Looks like you can see the inner part of the lip you normally wouldn't see with her mouth closed. All these gurus really fuck with their natural beauty when they looked 1000x better before all the injections, fillers, surgeries.

QueenE
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenE » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:23 am

sweech wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:03 am

Jesus Christ she draws a dark brown penis on her nose every time!
WTF is her nose contour that thick?! Once it's blended it looks muddy and from a distance looks more like a giant all bronzed brown nose. How does her sister do her makeup so much better? It's comical at this point.

Also her lips are looking beyond repair. The shape is deforming. They look FAR from 'natural'. The bottom lip is so big and saggy it's literally dropping. Looks like you can see the inner part of the lip you normally wouldn't see with her mouth closed. All these gurus really fuck with their natural beauty when they looked 1000x better before all the injections, fillers, surgeries.
I'm dead :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

xxxxxxxx
Learner
Learner

Post by xxxxxxxx » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:36 am

I dont even watch any of her videos anymore. the last video i saw was the "follow me around LA/Colorado" because i wanted to see her boobs in the outfit a bit more to make sure they must be fake.
I for sure wont waste my time on any of make-up video. she looks always like a mess. when you contour you are supposed to create a fake shadow and not paint the whole side of your nose dark brown.

she looks more and more like a total mess to be honest. her face is so puffy and together with her 12 year old looking glitter make-up look and her teenage mentality its just ridiculous to watch

goldglitters
Talker
Talker

Post by goldglitters » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:49 am

I would really like to see her wearing that look in real life, I'm sure it looks cakey af, but I didn't absolutely hate it on camera. Imagine how many people copy these tutorials and end up looking cakey and drowned out by too light concealer and too dark contour wondering what they did wrong.

ebonyyB+
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ebonyyB+ » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:45 am

Everything about this tutorial was a mess. Her hair made her face look even more inflated, her nose is HUGE, her lips look absolutely disgusting, and that glittery pink eyeliner..... Girl wtf. And she seriously needs to trim her ends at least

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Talker
Talker

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:38 am

goldglitters wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:49 am
I would really like to see her wearing that look in real life, I'm sure it looks cakey af, but I didn't absolutely hate it on camera. Imagine how many people copy these tutorials and end up looking cakey and drowned out by too light concealer and too dark contour wondering what they did wrong.
Her makeup tends to photograph horribly when she’s not in control of the lighting, filters and facetune, so I can’t even effing imagine what it looks like up close. I used to be guilty of copying some of these gurus’ tutorials before I realized how insane they actually look irl. Looking back I’m so embarrassed.

Return to “carlibel55”