Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by Spid »

Healthyish85 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:08 am
Did he say how long that lease was? didn't he get it in 2016? or maybe it was summer of 2017.
Don't recall him saying but it's only been about a year hasn't it? Maxx moved to Texas last January iirc.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Spid wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:47 am
Healthyish85 wrote:
Did he say how long that lease was? didn't he get it in 2016? or maybe it was summer of 2017.
Don't recall him saying but it's only been about a year hasn't it? Maxx moved to Texas last January iirc.
isn't this one of the videos from that series? summer 2017? i might be getting things mixed up tho, maybe he moved to another gym that i'm forgetting about lol

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Healthyish85 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:56 am
Spid wrote:
Healthyish85 wrote:
isn't this one of the videos from that series? summer 2017? i might be getting things mixed up tho, maybe he moved to another gym that i'm forgetting about lol

Oh, you're talking about the gym. Summer 2017 sounds about right for that. I was talking about the offices that he, Maxx and Joe moved into last year.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Spid wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:26 pm
Healthyish85 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:56 am
Spid wrote:
Healthyish85 wrote:

Oh, you're talking about the gym. Summer 2017 sounds about right for that. I was talking about the offices that he, Maxx and Joe moved into last year.
hahaha and i was thinking their offices WERE at that building but i don't watch him faithfully so i'm sure i misunderstood that. they had a separate building for distribution didn't they?

AmberRose
Debater
Debater

Post by AmberRose »

I was talking about Maxx’s new offices and their distribution one, Relay or whatever it’s called these days. Speaking of Relay.... is Derek still around?

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Right now they are running out of three buildings. One for Alphalete, one for Alphalete Gym and one for Alphalete Distribution.

I reckon Dereck is still around but CG is avoiding showing him on camera.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

I’m sorry, but I can’t follow the series lol. It was just too hyped up for what it is and the name of it just kills it. I guess I’ll just follow through once it’s done to see if he goes bankrupt or not.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Gossipmedium wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:27 am
I’m sorry, but I can’t follow the series lol. It was just too hyped up for what it is and the name of it just kills it. I guess I’ll just follow through once it’s done to see if he goes bankrupt or not.
I'm still interested for now but it's too much hype just for a gym. A gym that in the end won't even look as good as the Gymshark staff gym.

He's competing this summer too so he'll pump out the usual 'FDOE when cutting, grocery shopping when on a cut, I can't get it up?? can I drink alcohol whilst cutting??' type videos so it'll only get duller.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Gossipmedium wrote:
Lmfao

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Caved and started watching his videos. It’s like a train wreck I can’t look away from. He’s already fucking up on the equipment which is hilarious me!
I just can’t believe he’s competing in SS a this year! Shawleys reaction was hilarious, you know he wanted to say something but didn’t cause he’s on camera.
The amount of stress Christians going to add on to his body. Wooo I can’t wait to see how many years his face will age by the end of summer

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

Isn’t it such a conflict of interest for him to compete in his own event?!

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

GluteActivation wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:15 pm
Caved and started watching his videos. It’s like a train wreck I can’t look away from. He’s already fucking up on the equipment which is hilarious me!
I just can’t believe he’s competing in SS a this year! Shawleys reaction was hilarious, you know he wanted to say something but didn’t cause he’s on camera.
The amount of stress Christians going to add on to his body. Wooo I can’t wait to see how many years his face will age by the end of summer
Yeah he is gonna be so mentally and physically finished by the end of it. Wonder if it was actually him or Ashley with the fuck up on the equipment. Would be hilarious if Shawley does the same show as him again.
OmegaBetaZeta wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:55 pm
Isn’t it such a conflict of interest for him to compete in his own event?!
He's shredding for the summer, he's not competing at SS, he'll find a small town event again.

deadcatbounce
Learner
Learner

Post by deadcatbounce »

Gossipmedium wrote:
Same here

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

I didn't watch his latest video yet, just skimming the comments, and it sounds like CG is going the Nikki B direction with editing - tons of annoying memes and edits - and the fanbois are NOT here for it lolol

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Healthyish85 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:07 am
I didn't watch his latest video yet, just skimming the comments, and it sounds like CG is going the Nikki B direction with editing - tons of annoying memes and edits - and the fanbois are NOT here for it lolol
Yeah the last one was really bad. Not sure why he hasn't called Nabiel over yet.

Sheare
Debater
Debater

Post by Sheare »

Now Heidi is building a "BuffBunny Boutique" in Alphaland.

Alphaland feels like Team 10 except with Youtuber businesses lol

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spilledmytea »

Guzman takes himself too seriously, but in fairness, he's not funny, so the meme edits feel more out of place than the usual Marvel Cinematic Universe-lite edits for him editing chicken, rice, and 3D Energy drinks for the next 16 weeks.

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

Watching Maxx's new video, he sees Christian right after going to meet with the asphalt company to pave the parking lot, he thought it was only going to cost 100k to pave but it looks like the actual number is in the millions lmao. This whole thing is reminding me of Ben Wyatt's Ice Town and he's going to drive Alphaland into bankruptcy.

AmberRose
Debater
Debater

Post by AmberRose »

FakinFakinFakin wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:53 am
Watching Maxx's new video, he sees Christian right after going to meet with the asphalt company to pave the parking lot, he thought it was only going to cost 100k to pave but it looks like the actual number is in the millions lmao. This whole thing is reminding me of Ben Wyatt's Ice Town and he's going to drive Alphaland into bankruptcy.
It’s going to take YEARS to turn a profit with the amount of money these idiots are dropping on this place. It probably would have been cheaper to build.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

I bet he just ends up paving the staff car park area and leaves the rest of it as is.

I just can't believe he's doing all this without a proper project manager. It's like Jen has said before, he'll never take Alphalete to the next level unless he gets outside help like Ben did.

Return to “Christian Guzman - Archived Threads”