Post by imthemostbored »

Sheare wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:11 am
Boo-shit wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:03 pm
https://www.readyharris.org/Stay-Home#s ... violations

I don’t know enough to report, someone wanna do the honors
Reported them :)
I don’t think they’re in Harris county though... they stay in Sugar Land, which is Fort Bend County

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by Gossipmedium »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:27 pm
New thread name ideas?

I'm drawing a blank beyond:
Christian "Alphavirus" Grindman
I vote for this too! Definetly need grind in there. I was trying to also think of one with that lame as Alphaland, but I couldn’t get creative lol.

DoctorGirlfriend
Talker
Talker

Post by DoctorGirlfriend »

Maybe I'm hallucinating, but I could have sworn I saw a news item that said the Governor of Texas was going to open gyms back up? I remember thinking how weird it was that it was so specific to name gyms. I swear, that's such a bad idea for so many reasons, but it particularly infuriates me because it means Guzman would squeak by, once again.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

COVIstian Alphavirus Guzpandemic lol

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

DoctorGirlfriend wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:05 am
Maybe I'm hallucinating, but I could have sworn I saw a news item that said the Governor of Texas was going to open gyms back up? I remember thinking how weird it was that it was so specific to name gyms. I swear, that's such a bad idea for so many reasons, but it particularly infuriates me because it means Guzman would squeak by, once again.
Nope, you heard right. Greg Abbott (TX Gov and complete asshat) said yesterday gyms can proceed to open again in Texas so long as they practice social distancing (lol how?) and sanitation guidelines (PF is pretty good about cleaning after people, other gyms not so much). I live in Texas but I will not be going to any gyms until it is truly safe to do so. Opening up prematurely is going to send Texas into a state of chaos and I live in the DFW where it hasn't been too bad but I know it can get worse.

DoctorGirlfriend
Talker
Talker

Post by DoctorGirlfriend »

Czarbucks wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:13 am
DoctorGirlfriend wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:05 am
Nope, you heard right. Greg Abbott (TX Gov and complete asshat) said yesterday gyms can proceed to open again in Texas so long as they practice social distancing (lol how?) and sanitation guidelines (PF is pretty good about cleaning after people, other gyms not so much). I live in Texas but I will not be going to any gyms until it is truly safe to do so. Opening up prematurely is going to send Texas into a state of chaos and I live in the DFW where it hasn't been too bad but I know it can get worse.
Thanks for the confirmation. Also, sending good vibes your way. I live in a red state and our Governor isn't quite an asshat, but without the Democratic Mayor of our biggest city, I have a feeling we would be doing similar asinine things. Keep well, stay safe.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

I’m just gonna grab my popcorn and watch as Texas becomes the next New York or worse.

Boo-shit
Debater
Debater

Post by Boo-shit »

Texas is re opening in phases, the gyms are part of phase one opening however there will be guidelines in place

Abbott has brought on a team to help him decide when to re open its not on April 27th

About CG unfortunately there are people who go through life making all the worst decorations and still living at ease

As many bad decisions as he has made nothing has come to bite him in the ass

He must have some good karma from previous lifes 😂

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

CG can't even obtain decent equipment, do we REALLY think they are bothering to sanitize ANYTHING?

Boo-shit
Debater
Debater

Post by Boo-shit »

fritzness wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:53 pm
CG can't even obtain decent equipment, do we REALLY think they are bothering to sanitize ANYTHING?
Ofcourse not but I can see Ashley taking care of that aspect

I am curious about his launch, if it was successful and if not will he will mention it being he has built his brand on being “transparent”

Return to “Christian Guzman - Archived Threads”