ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by HoardganizedJen » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:42 pm

I doubt anything is gonna change with Relay... it's half CG's company after all. It's probably just an office logo like that's showing that it's the office for the distribution of Alphalete. It's still under Relay. Like if they decided to make an office for the design team, it would say "Alphalete Design Center" but still be designed by that one chick. I hope that makes sense. Idk how to explain it like how it makes perfect sense it my head haha. Now, I'm sure many of Derek's employees have been fired if it really was a fuck up on the warehouse end.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:29 am

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:42 pm
I doubt anything is gonna change with Relay... it's half CG's company after all. It's probably just an office logo like that's showing that it's the office for the distribution of Alphalete. It's still under Relay. Like if they decided to make an office for the design team, it would say "Alphalete Design Center" but still be designed by that one chick. I hope that makes sense. Idk how to explain it like how it makes perfect sense it my head haha. Now, I'm sure many of Derek's employees have been fired if it really was a fuck up on the warehouse end.
That makes sense to me. Having never worked in distribution I wonder what the fuck up was and I wonder if it had anything to do with the old school way they pack, as mentioned by that Alphalete Mystery IG.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:16 am

i think it's interesting that Ashley Ruth hasn't commented on it at all - she's been answering questions on all kinds of stuff on her IG and surely someone would have asked her what her thoughts were on Alphalete sucking so bad lately.

allybbz
Learner
Learner

Post by allybbz » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:54 am

Healthyish85 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:16 am
i think it's interesting that Ashley Ruth hasn't commented on it at all - she's been answering questions on all kinds of stuff on her IG and surely someone would have asked her what her thoughts were on Alphalete sucking so bad lately.
It's funny because she answered my original DM about me having some questions about the BF bullshit. But then she never got back to me when I brought up peoples orders. L o l.

AmberRose
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by AmberRose » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:44 am

Healthyish85 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:16 am
Lol of course she won’t say anything that’s her husbands company and Christian is their boss. She sucks just as much as them. If he would hire qualified people instead of fan boys his company might run better.

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:13 pm

The problem with hiring fanboys for minimum wage is that at the end of the day, they don't care about the company. I'm not saying someone qualified would necessarily care about Alphalete with a fiery passion but someone more career-minded IS more likely to care about not fucking up and not cutting corners because they want their time at the company to be impactful for their resume. These 18 year old fuckbois just want a free gym membership and some shirts every launch, they're not trying to determine the best or most efficient distribution process. It would not surprise me in the least that when Derek turns his back and goes back to his office, they start shooting the shit and mistakes happen. Want to elevate your company and distribution? Elevate your hiring. Easy!

deadcatbounce
Learner
Learner

Post by deadcatbounce » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:52 am

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:13 pm
The problem with hiring fanboys for minimum wage is that at the end of the day, they don't care about the company. I'm not saying someone qualified would necessarily care about Alphalete with a fiery passion but someone more career-minded IS more likely to care about not fucking up and not cutting corners because they want their time at the company to be impactful for their resume. These 18 year old fuckbois just want a free gym membership and some shirts every launch, they're not trying to determine the best or most efficient distribution process. It would not surprise me in the least that when Derek turns his back and goes back to his office, they start shooting the shit and mistakes happen. Want to elevate your company and distribution? Elevate your hiring. Easy!
^This. Well said

Starbucks_lover94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Starbucks_lover94 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:11 pm

So they finally post an apology on their stories for the Black Friday disaster. I think a post would be more sincere instead of something that'll be deleted in 24 hours. Oh, and he used this as a why to plug his upcoming return. Really sincere Christian. 👍

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:30 pm

This guy nails it in the Alphalete IG comments
Let’s be completely honest, are these order issues really that surprising? He has no business experience or background in scaling a business. He doesn’t understand that customer service either makes or breaks you. And he hires part timers, temps, or his friends. Started a distribution company with a friend which fulfills alphalete orders. Zero hires with corporate retail or logistical experience who could assist. It’s just a hype machine driven by social media exposure. But hell make another apology YouTube video. It’s a yearly thing now. We expect it.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:38 pm

"My natural response to letting people down is to physically do anything to make it right. Even if it means pushing myself too far."

That part just doesn't sit right with me but I can't put my finger on it.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:52 pm

Too little too late. There is no excuse on not addressing company fuck ups which also seems like he put the blame on everyone, but himself. He is hyping up a fucking video that’s going to include a bunch of scenic cuts for his mess up like this dude takes every serious moment in his life to capitalize in it. The sad part is everyone is going forget and still purchase anyway.

bubblebuttguru
Learner
Learner

Post by bubblebuttguru » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:18 pm

I honestly found that story hilarious because of the screenshots he posted on there. On Heidi's video, he was too sick to travel, but he was healthy enough to climb warehouse racks on Boxing Day. They are honestly both so full of it.
And those stories are far too late, even a post now is too late. To include his apology with the drop of his new "ultra-secret project" is just a way to drive more views, which to be honest is one of the only things he knows how to do.

talktalktalk6
Lurker
Lurker

Post by talktalktalk6 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:39 pm

fritzness wrote:"My natural response to letting people down is to physically do anything to make it right. Even if it means pushing myself too far."

That part just doesn't sit right with me but I can't put my finger on it.
I thought that too. He’s all about that grind grind grind. We get it Christian. You work real hard. Get over yourself.

He’s been radio silent pretty much until this point and he’s claiming he’s been working hard with no “proof” until now. And peep the date on those pictures - Dec 26th so he’s giving background about where he was during Christmas. And confirming he didn’t go to Alaska. Uhhh no you haven’t. You haven’t been straight up with your customers. Doesn’t this kind of seem like he’s stolen their money at this point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:45 pm

Too sick to travel to see his girlfriend/gf's family, not too sick to climb giant shelves and move big ass boxes. But "everything's fine!" with y'all.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:45 am

Never once actually said the word 'sorry' did he? Wasn't really an apology at all, just some excuses.

yum_mallory
Lurker
Lurker

Post by yum_mallory » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:25 pm

Nothing grinds my gears more than seeing an overweight dog that belongs to “fitness” people. Poor Knox. Exercise your dog lol.

Also anyone catch that maxx made a dig at Christian on his stories last night? Christian posted a pic about his upcoming project or whatever with the caption “we won’t stop” and maxx posted one of his car 10 mins later “we won’t stop” lol

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:21 pm

So let me get this straight. He went radio silent for a full month..then comes back on Instagram and posts the most BORING pseudo “cryptic” stories about February.

Guaranteed this is the most anticlimactic thing EVER. I

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:03 pm

Imacoolmom88 wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:21 pm
So let me get this straight. He went radio silent for a full month..then comes back on Instagram and posts the most BORING pseudo “cryptic” stories about February.

Guaranteed this is the most anticlimactic thing EVER. I
Exactly! He is so fucking dramatic about February as if the apocalypse is nigh and his world is coming to an end. :roll:
I’m so over it already nothing can be this huge unless he learned how to shit gold.

Boo-shit
Talker
Talker

Post by Boo-shit » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:14 pm

He is manufacturing his clothes in Houston 🤔

Return to “Fitness Influencers”