Post by Bakedbeauty »

Here is the full clip.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: PETER MONNstrosity:The Rambling, Gambling, Man-Child Part 10

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

WTF!!!! Why can't he just pull over if he wants to show his jacket? I truly dislike that man. He is so irresponsible.

Bakedbeauty
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Bakedbeauty »

Or even just say, "I'll post a picture on my Instagram, go check it out"... why was the choice to dig out of the backseat while TURNING?!

I don't even know how his fans can take him anymore. I was scrubbing his vlogs for this moment where he patted down his hair and made a kissy face at the camera, but I can't seem to find it. Some of the stuff his commentors say is hysterical - someone mentioned Peter repeating a story and some housewife follower of his said "he just does that when hes tired, you can tell he's tired here because xyz". I mean *ew*. Your followers are clocking you for being tired and repeating stories and it hasn't changed the way you vlog?

Someone mentioned "Peter is truly the preacher to the modern housewife" and everyone rallied that comment and thumbs upp-ed it. That's gotta be bummer that the target demographic that relates to you most are the ones that tokenize you as being their sassy gay best friend - but it doesn't seem to bother him.

With his collabs winding down and Trisha drama getting stale, that "hit" he got form all those new subs will soon fade away and he'll become obsessed with trying to do more collabs. He has been tweeting every YouTuber he possibly can lately, Laura Lee, Nikita Dragun, tweeting to Trisha he was going to buy her a teddy bear yesterday. It's so transparent and sad and pathetic.

I just don't know how his followers can put up with him being not being accountable for nearly anything he says. "I'm going on a diet, join with me" only to fast forward to two months of being stagnant. "I'm going on a strict budget" to fast forward to him buying himself a new $160 icon hat yesterday and today "treating himself to nice valentines day present" since he never buys anything for himself. He literally buys something for himself every single day. It's so unhealthy to just preach to the legion of fans watching him then not follow through any literally anything he says.

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible."

He is truly the first type.

Bakedbeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by Bakedbeauty »

Is it just me or does he sound like Daffy Duck or a cartoon character in his new video? All that slobber and sucking and swishing his saliva. Gag.

WhO EaTs CHucK e. CHeeZe PiZZa?

*DOLPHIN SOUND*
*singing I WANT To Put On MY BooGie SHoES*

WhatDoUtHInk WOoF PacK?!

swashbuckler
Debater
Debater

Post by swashbuckler »

I have not been watching Peter. But, I would see screenshots with that overpriced Icon hat perched on his head. And I would ask myself, "how does such a thing even exist in this world". Finally, I just read he lost it and is now buying another one. I am officially shook.

Also, from what everyone says about his driving as well as my own observations back when I still watched him, I can only conclude there are zero cops in Indianapolis. The police here would be laying in wait for him to pull out of his driveway as badly as he drives. And didn't he full on have to trade cars due to brake lights or burned out turn signal? I mean, wtf...

As for slobbering, nosewiping (with hand), ear wax eating Peter... I mean, I guess starting to drink at 12 isn't good for the brain. So, gross.

swashbuckler
Debater
Debater

Post by swashbuckler »

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:17 pm
I don’t want to see a 46 year old with a big belly and a beard roll around with an ICON hat. So dumb.

ClockItGirl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But, it goes with everything... Dog poop, Mac and cheese, diet coke, ChapStick, abridged audio books, stank couches....

Ellen23
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen23 »

I started watching the vlog this morning while getting ready but had to turn it to someone else. It's the same old thing. I guess I am hate watching although I don't hate anyone. I guess I want to see the mess. He should have never started the review channel. He could have included those reviews on the main channel. That stupid IG he and Alex has is a joke. He said they were going to post every day. They post maybe once a week. They have over 1900 followers. The last pic has 1,005 likes within 12-18 hours. To have over 50% likes in less than 24 hours is rare unless you're a Kardashian or someone on that level of followers. I think he or Alex is buying likes. Usually you can tell if they're buying by who is following them. I'm going to look at this more tonight especially the likes. I don't want to accuse someone without knowing 100% sure.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:48 am
I’m psychic. I see hummus in the future.
Like, I think it’s interesting that the twins didn’t see hummus 😐 does that make sense....
He’s like a toddler being allowed to play with the bigger kids.
They couldn’t be more up each other’s ass 😂 highly entertaining.

You were correct!! Peter had Hummus last night!! You are a genius! SOOOO EMPATHIC AND INTUITIVE!

Post by Guest »

I thought he left his ICON hat in LA.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

poshspice88 wrote: I thought he left his ICON hat in LA.
He did. He bought a new one. Because it's the "only hat that goes with any outfit".
For a mere $160.00

Post by Guest »

littlegarose wrote:
poshspice88 wrote: I thought he left his ICON hat in LA.
He did. He bought a new one. Because it's the "only hat that goes with any outfit".
For a mere $160.00
It figures. Priorities. But he won’t fix his teeth, car, house that quick. Or ever.

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:45 am
PETRONISING MONN BINGO!!!!

Alcoholic Mother based chats,
School Bullying chats.
Inventory, inventory, inventory. Rooms of recovery, reflecting.
I love my dogs, the dogs were being super cute.
Getting all cosy with the dogs,
Alex is in bed/Alex is watching tv/Alex is super tired,
I totally crashed out/went for a nap with the dogs, we got all cozy 🙄

“So I said,
And then she said,
And then I said
And then she said “

It’s interesting, it’s interesting, it’s interesting, it’s interesting
It’s just Not that deep
Lipstick for men 😐
Books he LISTENS TO, HE DOES NOT READ. And listening on 1.5 is basically just aiming to get to the end.
Like someone skipping parts of a book or skimming over it.

I can’t stand this overgrown adult child boy.
:tu:

Like, like, like, like hummus on a daily basis.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

poshspice88 wrote:I thought he left his ICON hat in LA.
He left it on the plane. He tried to call the airline and "of course they couldn't find it." Because it's a $160 hat.

I bet absolutely no one knows how much the Icon hat was and would probably be shocked it was $160. It was probably gross and they threw it out for hygiene reasons.

Post by Guest »

withmylittleeye wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:57 pm
poshspice88 wrote:I thought he left his ICON hat in LA.
He left it on the plane. He tried to call the airline and "of course they couldn't find it." Because it's a $160 hat.

I bet absolutely no one knows how much the Icon hat was and would probably be shocked it was $160. It was probably gross and they threw it out for hygiene reasons.
Agreed. Most people aren’t going to know how much that hat costs unless you’re a label whore. Definitely thrown out. No one wants your dumb smelly hat, dimwit.

Rolina
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rolina »

The hat probably walked off on it's own.
Avatar with thanks to Martin Louis

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Is it me or do his back in the day stories sound like every teen movie from the 80s? I wonder if he realizes that other people his age aren't fucking around on YT? I'll be 47 in September & I would never have the time.
Also the mom stories... Dude. I.lost mine in 2010 but I don't bring her up daily. Especially not for sympathy.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Bakedbeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by Bakedbeauty »

He mentioned that he *really* related to Mean Girls more than most people because it was released when he was living in a similar situation. It *spoke to his soul*

Then he looked it up....he graduated high school in 1990 and Mean Girls was released 14 years later in 2004. He just trailed off and rambled about something after realizing that nothing about what he said made sense.

Post by Guest »

poshspice88 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:36 pm
littlegarose wrote: He did. He bought a new one. Because it's the "only hat that goes with any outfit".
For a mere $160.00
It figures. Priorities. But he won’t fix his teeth, car, house that quick. Or ever.

Or put it in a "Finally make that move to Miami like my husband (that I always claim to love SO MUCH) wants us to do and that, if I really gave it thought, would realize would be really good for me too" fund, but of course it's better spent on a glorified baseball cap :roll:

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

Bakedbeauty wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:12 pm
He mentioned that he *really* related to Mean Girls more than most people because it was released when he was living in a similar situation. It *spoke to his soul*

Then he looked it up....he graduated high school in 1990 and Mean Girls was released 14 years later in 2004. He just trailed off and rambled about something after realizing that nothing about what he said made sense.
Yes :rofl: when Peter was talking about it I was thinking um no that came out when I was in highschool. He so delusional about his age yet so bitter about anyone younger than him.

Idk why he would think Mean Girls was when he was in highschool --- the main character is played by Lindsay Lohan. Maybe he was thinking of the Heathers?
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

Just catching up here, but how could the physic twins claim to be such big fans of Peters', yet the one said she doesn't watch all of his videos and they pretended to pretty much know nothing about what he talks about. I've never watched them before so I know absolutely nothing about them or their reputation, but I found that odd.

Return to “Peter Monn”