PETER MONNstrosity:The Rambling, Gambling, Man-Child Part 10

Bakedbeauty
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PETER MONNstrosity:The Rambling, Gambling, Man-Child Part 10

Post by Bakedbeauty »

It literally went on for nearly a full minute.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

:raging: this makes me so angry! Those poor people who are out on the road, actually needing to be somewhere. Then you have selfish Peter driving around distracted, putting everyone in danger. One of these days he's going to get into an accident. It's just a matter of time, and unfortunately it will involve an innocent driver just trying to go home or to work.

Bakedbeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by Bakedbeauty »

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

He's going to end up killing someone doing that stupid crap.

Bakedbeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by Bakedbeauty »

Make no mistake, those .gifs are each 15 seconds long. They are not the same 3 seconds repeating. Next time you are safely riding passenger in with someone else, take your eyes off the road for 15 seconds. Now do it for 45 seconds. SMH.

Lottoeybird
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Lottoeybird »

Hi guys, I have been reading here for many Peter conn threads know. I decided to make an account and contribute just want to say u all do amazing at analyzing him and catching his bull-s.

I have a longer post coming on some things I’ve noticed...
But I must know WHY DOES HE ALWAYS TOUCH HIMSELF. In. Every. Video. No matter what 9283838 channel it is.q

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

God, I want so badly for him to total his car, be ticketed for the accident, be sued for damages and it be caught on camera. He's gonna plow into a second restaurant one of these days. He's such am irresponsible fuckup.

Something really weird is going on in his vlogs. I know that Peter repeats stories and talks about his mom 24/7 but ever since he got back from LA and specifically these past 3 to 4 vlogs he has been repeating these same stories about his mom and crying as if we were rewatching his old vlogs in the same exact order. What is he doing...treating his vlog like a "best moments of peter" compilation for all his new subscribers so he can keep them from unsubscribing? I can't bare How he paints this picture of himself ad his mom as these 2 deeply intellectual, artsy peoole. God i cant imagine how even more insufferable he was when he was intoxicated.

By the way, he keeps bitching on every vlog thst he can't put up the psychic twins videos yet because thwy have a rigid and set schedule that only uploads once a week.

galaxyminx
Debater
Debater

Post by galaxyminx »

Shane Dawson just retweeted Peter, now watch him become even more of an insufferable ass, gross, unsubbed from Shane too due to that tweet, for me it was the last straw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Shane is trash and a lazy slob. His videos are lame. So, they could be best friends.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

monak wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:27 pm
Shane is trash and a lazy slob. His videos are lame. So, they could be best friends.
:clap: :clap:

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

Do you guys know if adult children of doctors get lifetime medical insurance? I'm wondering if daddy pays for Peters health insurance because unless he has Obama care or is covered under Alex's employers plan (which seems unllikely) then how is peter paying for his monthly meds and trips to the DO? I will never understand tgis man's "retirement" goals in his early 40s. If he even qualifies for a social security check when he's 62 its going to be a piss check thst wouldn't even cover groceries for 2 weeks because he hasnt worked long enough. Hes definitely counting on daddy's inheritance, there's no ift's, ands or butts around it... it's clearly obvious. Otherwise, his lazy ass would be getting a job. His dad has supported his ass his entire adulthood and i think its so beyond pathetic.

I know disabled and very sick individuals that work and struggle and then there is this fat able-bodied man who feels he is too good to get a job. It's much easier to live a stress free life because life is short, right? No.. its called laziness and having no ambition or drive.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Lurker2012 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:08 pm
God, I want so badly for him to total his car, be ticketed for the accident, be sued for damages and it be caught on camera. He's gonna plow into a second restaurant one of these days. He's such am irresponsible fuckup.

Something really weird is going on in his vlogs. I know that Peter repeats stories and talks about his mom 24/7 but ever since he got back from LA and specifically these past 3 to 4 vlogs he has been repeating these same stories about his mom and crying as if we were rewatching his old vlogs in the same exact order. What is he doing...treating his vlog like a "best moments of peter" compilation for all his new subscribers so he can keep them from unsubscribing? I can't bare How he paints this picture of himself ad his mom as these 2 deeply intellectual, artsy peoole. God i cant imagine how even more insufferable he was when he was intoxicated.

By the way, he keeps bitching on every vlog thst he can't put up the psychic twins videos yet because thwy have a rigid and set schedule that only uploads once a week.
Yeah, you can click on any of his vlogs from the past 3 years and find him STILL talking about the exact same topics. Nothing ever changes. He never gets healthy. They never go to "Thailand". They never fix up the house. He just talks about doing things, never doing them.

SaltInTheShade
Learner
Learner

Post by SaltInTheShade »

Lurker2012 wrote:
Oh no, Peter’s stuck on a loop! Better send him in for maintenance before he causes too much trouble!

...Sorry, I just couldn’t resist a Westworld joke there. :wink:

In all seriousness, could not agree more with your posts, Lurker! <3 He’s going to hurt himself or some other poor soul or both driving around distracted like that... I know gas can be less expensive in the Midwest, but it’s such a waste of fuel and he’s creating one hell of a carbon footprint. All for what?
ShaneMawson2020 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:51 am
Sorry that I can't give exact info on what Peter has said in his 'vlogs' but in those two vlogs I skipped around after his LA trip he said some thing that were suspect or straight up lies.
He mentioned his 'sober date' as always but then he said his attending the meeting was court ordered and he hated them. After that he said how he loves meetings. Didn't he say that after his last rehab he went voluntarily to meetings since he wanted to? Where did this 'court ordered thing' come from and why did he say he hated the meetings even though he has said in the past he loved the meetings after his last rehab?
I apologize if this is an insensitive thing to ask about, I mean absolutely no disrespect to anyone dealing with an addiction and staying sober in the way that is best for them, truly. :love2: Your post reminded me that I was watching a TV show where a character was attending AA meetings and they got chips for major milestones. If Peter has been sober for 20+ years, wouldn’t he have a 20-year chip? Or even be getting a 25 year chip soon? Wouldn’t something like that be a HUGE deal? I’d think that if PM had an AA chip like that, he’d want to show it off every chance he got, considering how he’s so defined by his sobriety, and that is also one tangible way to shut down speculation. Has Peter ever shown off his AA chips?

If this is not done in the AA community, things showing off your chip and they are meant to be kept private, I completely understand! It just struck me as curious, since he says how long he’s been sober in virtually every video and many people have clocked him here for constantly spewing regurgitated AA advice, you think he would at least talk about getting one of these major milestone chips?

But, to be totally transparent, most of my knowledge about addiction comes from TV and watching other YouTubers, so I could totally be talking out of my ass here! Maybe it’ll be covered in an upcoming vlog though, this GG thread is almost like our own personal Q&A thread! :lol:

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Alex does social media for companies or something irrelevant like that.

Post by Guest »

I think he does PR/SM marketing for cosmetic dentistry and a hair salon.

Post by Guest »

I couldn’t care less what Alex does, I’ll give him half a mark for legitimately holding down a paying full time job unlike his roommate.

Post by Guest »

I think the videos with the Psychic Twins are hilarious and cringey. Lol, Peter is all over the place, over-excited and talking over them as per usual.

Does anyone know, are they wearing wigs? Their hair looks fake and overly shiny.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Lurker2012 wrote:

I feel like he's doing something to "rewrite the narrative" based on something he talked about with or the Psychic Twins predicted about his mom.

"Truth, in retrospect", so to speak.

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

From "Getting Rid of a Channel"
@29:54 He gives us more of one of his favorite hobbies, distracted driving. After getting out his purse to put on lip balm, he reaches into the back seat to pull out his coat to show it and talk about it....Even taking both hands off the wheel while the car is in motion, it's below freezing and started snowing. He is going to kill someone and couldn't care less.

I was curious abt what channel he might delete but skipped around and didn't catch him talking about it. I did catch him saying he lost his stupid icon hat on the LA trip. Said he paid $160 for it and contacted the airport but had no luck, saying someone somewhere is wearing it. (Please, we know he wears hats to hide his gross hygiene, NOBODY is wearing that dirty ass hat.) He ended up ordering a new one bec he feels like it went with any outfits. (Newsflash, it doesn't.)

He also said how bad he feels for his trainer, who called and cancelled bec he's sick. The guy offered to set him up with a different trainer but of course he said no, he'll see him next week. You'd think he would want to work out after missing so much time on his trip and in general, not to mention money wise and being a member of 2 gyms. Also he whined about wanting to read more but Alex watching tv is distracting. There's no reason he can't take a book and set it on a treadmill, bike or elliptical.

I have to be petty for a sec and say how annoying it is to hear him pronounce "across" as "acrosst." And while I'm being petty, I have to say that seeing him wear that tinted lip gloss like in the rich lux collab, it really grosses me out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Wentworth is banned again. Thanks for the heads up guys.

He’s the VD part of Valentines Day. A disease that pops up monthly.

Return to “Peter Monn”