Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emily Canham (imhereforever) Part 3

Post by Chocolatemilktime »

mileymoo wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:42 am
So, James totally left her car in a mess?
It must’ve been him. She doesn’t have any other friends so who else could it have been. That was so disgusting.

orangepipzz
Talker
Talker

Post by orangepipzz »

Why do her and James keep putting their IGs on private 🙄

Unspoiledbrat
Learner
Learner

Post by Unspoiledbrat »

Like I said, she has a thing for guys that act like a man child, seems she has to mother them. I agree she announces things too fast, I get that he's James from Busted, bet she wouldn't bat an eyelash his way if he wasn't a celebrity. She's not that interesting to watch but I think she's independent and pretty.

Unspoiledbrat
Learner
Learner

Post by Unspoiledbrat »

anastxsia wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:19 am
does anybody else remember her getting laser hair removal a few years ago?? i dont understand her promoting any hair removal methods at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wasn't she promoting her method of choice aka epilating not long ago? She seems pretty hairless to me though.

mileymoo
Debater
Debater

Post by mileymoo »

Chocolatemilktime wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:18 pm
mileymoo wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:42 am
So, James totally left her car in a mess?
It must’ve been him. She doesn’t have any other friends so who else could it have been. That was so disgusting.

Well, she did say that "MY BOYFRIEND" borrows it (OMG guys did you know that she had a boyfriend, she never mentions it like! :o ) and then showed a guitar pick. She has no friends so I assume that it's just him using it. He has gross personal hygiene and left her room in a state another time, so I'm not surprised. He's such a catch.

Karen886
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Karen886 »

i'm soooo looking forward to their break up Image

she deleted this tweet btw Image

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

welp if she reaaaaally wants to dig up tweets and past videos then lets find the vlog she said James was her least favourite member of Busted. Specifically remember her saying 'ewww' lol

IWatchVideos773
Lurker
Lurker

Post by IWatchVideos773 »

This whole kids video is literally so fucking weird, why does us to think she has the same size body as a prepubescent little girl? It's so, so bizarre!
It's like she wants to say she's skinnier than everyone else and taller at the same time. I am 100% sure that dream she went on about a while ago (in a vid where she was apparently one step closer..) is being a model. Either that or she has serious like body dysmorphia but like projects it to thinking she's so much better? Idk how to even describe this weird behaviour

mileymoo
Debater
Debater

Post by mileymoo »

IWatchVideos773 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:16 am
This whole kids video is literally so fucking weird, why does us to think she has the same size body as a prepubescent little girl? It's so, so bizarre!
It's like she wants to say she's skinnier than everyone else and taller at the same time. I am 100% sure that dream she went on about a while ago (in a vid where she was apparently one step closer..) is being a model. Either that or she has serious like body dysmorphia but like projects it to thinking she's so much better? Idk how to even describe this weird behaviour
This!!!

The kids clothing thing is honestly so weird. Who would want the body of a child when you're a grown women?? I think a lot of it is to do with some weird fixation that she has on being skinny but is it also to do with the fact that her audience is so young and sh's struggling to hold on to them? She seems to have a real complex about ageing too and I wonder is it because she's scared that she wont have an audience now that she's ageing out of that tween/teen age group? I don't get the appeal of any of her content, but is that because only 12 year olds would find it interesting?

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

Because this is normal

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

He seems weirdly obsessed with her and she just encourages it which is funny bc when she was with Jake, she clearly couldn't stand Adam being around all the time.

mileymoo
Debater
Debater

Post by mileymoo »

I didn't realise that Carrie Fletcher was in Disneyland Paris at the same time as Emily to work on the same campaign. I wonder if they interacted with each other at all? Neither of them follow each other and a quick look at who Carrie follows and James is no longer one of them. Carrie would have been very friendly with James over the years and has even written songs with him.

Chocolatemilktime
Lurker
Lurker

Anyone else think she was a brat to her mum in that challenge? No one else has had that rule that things can’t “touch the floor”. Her mum was so excited, bless her, and Emily was just bitchily cackling like “sucks to be you”. I could never do that to my mum. I would’ve at least bought her the stuff off camera. I’m not surprised though - Emily seems stingy as hell. She also comes across as super bratty and draining whenever she includes clips of her FaceTiming her mum in her vlogs. God.

Post by Guest »

emily is skinny, but not in a way that is abnormal or shocking. she looks like an average person who is lean. same with her height, she is tall but not shockingly above average. i don't get her obsession with her body and thinking its so unique when she looks like your average girl about town.

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

Wonder where that attitude came from Image

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

she's an awful example to set for her younger sister

mileymoo
Debater
Debater

Post by mileymoo »

I don’t know why people keep saying that they feel sorry for her mum in that video, she raised a complete brat and Sophie seems to be going the exact same way.

Chocolatemilktime
Lurker
Lurker

mileymoo wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:53 pm
I don’t know why people keep saying that they feel sorry for her mum in that video, she raised a complete brat and Sophie seems to be going the exact same way.
Omg when Sophie said “I’m too smart for my own good”. Like no, that’s not cute. Precocious af. They all indulge her, it’s sad.

Littlechatter
Debater
Debater

Post by Littlechatter »

She definitely tries to pull off the whole I’m so tiny I can fit into Children’s clothes thing but children’s sizes run pretty much identically to women’s eg: age 12/13 is a women’s UK size 6 so it’s not the least bit shocking. The only difference is they don’t allow much for any shape/curves.

I honestly cannot stand how patronising she is, maybe I’m just sensitive but this reply came across as so rude :?
Her comments about her sisters questionable shoe choices too made me eyes roll, isn’t she like 11? :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

w14383
Learner
Learner

Post by w14383 »

why is she so terrified of showing her luxury goods collection/ handbag collection? why would anyone unfollow her for it? maybe she would gain some older followers too..

Return to “Emily Canham”