Continue here :tu:

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emily Canham (imhereforever) Part 3

Post by kylizzle »

I think that she likes to have a boyfriend for vlog/Youtube/IG content as she likes to be "goals"

It was quite embarrassing and obviously hurtful for her when her ex Charlie cheated on her when she had introduced him everywhere on social media and Youtube. Why can't she learn the lesson to keep things lowkey and private until it's actually official that the relationship is going somewhere? You can't know every new partner's intention, but at least be mature about introducing people to your audience.

Although, saying that, I think it must be quite hard to navigate relationships when you vlog your days but the "hehe i have a boyfriend, hehe who is he hehe" posts are so boring. All she needs to do is say "I'm dating right now but obviously this is early days" or something. But I guess she doesn't want that, she wants the attention from her viewers.

geonx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by geonx »

regarding the whole thing about jake being ‘wicked’, i do think that as viewers we have to remember we don’t know everything that happens behind closed doors. however i do think it’s unfair to leave cryptic clues about him like that. if she came out fully with what he’s done, whether it’s true or not, at least he could defend himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mileymoo
Debater
Debater

Post by mileymoo »

I think that comment gives James far too much credit. He's been kinda courting the attention too by posting all those photos from his and Emily's photoshoots in LA, but seems to lose his shit when someone actually mentions her in the comments. I think with her its a bit that she wants the attention and that she wants to force him into publicly admitting that they're together. I think its kinda sad that she's dating someone who is going to a lot of bother to pretend that they're not together and it's not all to do with privacy.

I'd be fairly worried if I were James about what she'll say and do once this all ends in disaster. Considering she'll still trying to hype drama over Jake and is teasing about "spilling tea" it will not end well for him. :rofl:

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

Interesting - so Libby's LinkedIn confirms that she was officially her assistant. I wonder why she stopped...

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

lol at hew new video ''i hate my legs that's why i wear hideously short skirts'' um okay then

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

4 ads in a 12 minute video

Littlechatter
Debater
Debater

Post by Littlechatter »

In one of the vlogs I watched she was showing Christmas presents that she had brought which were identical to the clothes she brought for herself. She was definitely trying to get people to ask who they were for :roll:

Emf_
Talker
Talker

Post by Emf_ »

Did she say it cost £40 to cover that table with the marble stuff? I got 2 rolls to cover something probably at least twice the size of that table for £13 from eBay and didn’t even need to open the second. Yet she thinks £40 was good? :?

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

What a contrast to last years vlogmas . Hanging with friends etc this year filming lightbulbs and showing us her fake tan

mileymoo
Debater
Debater

Post by mileymoo »

I think poor Em might just combust if she doesn't post the LA vlog that she did NOT make, but totally did, but it's private, so, so, so private.

Milyf
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Milyf »

Emf_ wrote:Did she say it cost £40 to cover that table with the marble stuff? I got 2 rolls to cover something probably at least twice the size of that table for £13 from eBay and didn’t even need to open the second. Yet she thinks £40 was good? :?
I heard that and thought surely she said £14 not £40. I got 2 rolls from wilko, £6 each, and didn’t even use half of one roll to cover more that what’s shes covered.
mileymoo wrote:I think poor Em might just combust if she doesn't post the LA vlog that she did NOT make, but totally did, but it's private, so, so, so private.
Oh for sure! :rofl: Thought it the whole rime she was talking about it.

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

Again with the rude dating comments in her vlog. The only reason people are saying something is because she incinerates them

Littlechatter
Debater
Debater

Post by Littlechatter »

starsandsmiles wrote:Again with the rude dating comments in her vlog. The only reason people are saying something is because she incinerates them

The thing is she mentions that her dating Harry is a joke and she’s annoyed at people thinking it’s serious but she’s the one replying to everybody saying she went on a date with him.. Some of her younger viewers probably won’t grasp the “joke”

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

What is with her posting loads of tweets a day ? Is she trying to boost her profile. Also she’s replying to literally everyone again like when has she ever spoken to eve Bennett

Ilovedogsxoxox
Learner
Learner

Post by Ilovedogsxoxox »

Does her mouth bother anyone else, honestly I hate looking at it

daisy1221
Lurker
Lurker

Post by daisy1221 »

Why is she so obsessed with things being shorter than they're meant to be? The skirt in the haul she pulled up by about 0.1 inches because it was 'too long' at mid thigh length? Then in the new vlog pointing out she rolled up the skirt because it, again, was too long? All while leaning over the kitchen counter, making it even shorter?
You'd think by how much she goes on about things not being long enough because she's sooooo tall and sooooo skinny she'd appreciate a 'longer' (read: standard length) dress/skirt

Emmingtonshade
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Emmingtonshade »

OKAY SO! Did anyone see the guitar case in the latest vlogmas by the bed? it was towards the end of the vlog after she was showing the new bedding... James Bournes perhaps? I doubt our talentless em plays guitar or is even learning

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

I love how these influencers like Emily shill Loreals crappy serums that are full of fragrance and next to her bed sits a £50+ drunk elephant serum. LOL

mileymoo
Debater
Debater

Post by mileymoo »

Emmingtonshade wrote:OKAY SO! Did anyone see the guitar case in the latest vlogmas by the bed? it was towards the end of the vlog after she was showing the new bedding... James Bournes perhaps? I doubt our talentless em plays guitar or is even learning
It's definitely James'. I don't think anyone in this forum is under any illusions about them at this point. You could also see his orange jacket hanging on the door in her kitchen in some videos a few weeks ago. :rofl: Did anyone else think it was him in her 24 hours without a phone video? Who else does she have to hang out with? And I thought that the voice sounded really weird - like someone trying to put on an accent.

Return to “Emily Canham”