Carlie the Minimalistic Shopaholic - Part 21

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Carlie the Minimalistic Shopaholic - Part 21

Post by space_cadet »

Rhea85 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:49 pm
But why are they forcing women to stay at home AND work? Is being a mother not good enough or is the cost of living rising in Utah and these women are encouraged to bring in an extra income.

All of their issues can be resolved if they just have less kids. They can get real jobs right after their kids start school. They’re making life harder for women without realizing it.
Well...welcome to the Mormon Church. Run 100% by men. Do people not realize women have no-zip-zero real leadership roles in the Mormon Church? They are just MOMS. That's it.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

space_cadet wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:
But why are they forcing women to stay at home AND work? Is being a mother not good enough or is the cost of living rising in Utah and these women are encouraged to bring in an extra income.

All of their issues can be resolved if they just have less kids. They can get real jobs right after their kids start school. They’re making life harder for women without realizing it.
Well...welcome to the Mormon Church. Run 100% by men. Do people not realize women have no-zip-zero real leadership roles in the Mormon Church? They are just MOMS. That's it.
It’s so sad to see these women suffer. The more I get exposed to the Mormon lifestyle, the more I realize how crucial feminism is. I bet all these LDS women look down upon feminists but what they don’t realize is how they can greatly benefit from it if they changed their mindset. Feminism has such a negative connotation attached to it and we often associate angry, cat women as “feminist” but the reality is that life can improve for women if they let go of this patriarchy mindset.

Colette, Kayli and Carlie all have experienced mental suffering which has resulted from the LDS lifestyle.

avastpiratekitty
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by avastpiratekitty »

Rhea85 wrote:

I think these MLMs prey on Mormon women especially, because they're brought up to feel inadqeuate as people because they are women, and are only suited for popping out babies and raising them, and on top of that, if they join a MLMs, they can become a #bossbabe but most that get sucked into these schemes just end up making those at the top of the pyramid richer, and regardless of their financial situation, feel like they are doing something "valuable" other than child-rearing.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Rhea85 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:04 pm
space_cadet wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:

It’s so sad to see these women suffer. The more I get exposed to the Mormon lifestyle, the more I realize how crucial feminism is. I bet all these LDS women look down upon feminists but what they don’t realize is how they can greatly benefit from it if they changed their mindset. Feminism has such a negative connotation attached to it and we often associate angry, cat women as “feminist” but the reality is that life can improve for women if they let go of this patriarchy mindset.

Colette, Kayli and Carlie all have experienced mental suffering which has resulted from the LDS lifestyle.
Feminism just doesn't exist. There is one path for Mormon women = get married to another Mormon and have kids. There is no real push to get girls educated. It's just follow the same path generation after generation.

Not a single Butler has a college degree. I think that says a lot about their family and expectations for the future. I won't be shocked if Brailee and Avia are married just 4 or 5 years from now. It's not uncommon for Mormon girls to get engaged while in high school (Ellie Mecham).

I mean, even Carlie got pregnant as a teenager. Their religion is just so not in touch with modern reality.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

That's sad. MLMs really are degrading women IMO. Making them think they are a boss babe and a business owner. They think that's the best they can do in life. I have second hand embarrassment when I see a woman do and MLM. Like it's just tacky and pathetic.

Alyciamariem
Informer
Informer

Post by Alyciamariem »

Elliot gave Lenny a chocolate chip cookie while Carlie wasn’t watching them, when she confronted Elliot she said that’s “good sharing”. THAT IS SO DANGEROUS. Elliot cannot think he can just give her food! Thank god it wasn’t something that is a choking hazard this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mzkxt
Learner
Learner

Post by mzkxt »

And she left them alone in her room together and he had a dish of fish crackers next to her leaning into the bassinet he could of easily tipped the bassinet over.....!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Her latest vlog recap:

-Jackson is launching a new financial firm

-She only made $458 from her channels on YouTube.

-she wants to start a beauty brand for Lenny

-they realized that they will never get 1M views on YouTube so now they just want to “keep it real” and not care about becoming the biggest youtubers

-she hates the tati/James drama and wants to put out good content.

avastpiratekitty
Learner
Learner

Rhea85 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:31 pm
Her latest vlog recap:

-they realized that they will never get 1M views on YouTube so now they just want to “keep it real” and not care about becoming the biggest youtubers

Just watched the latest vlog too. A beauty brand for an infant is one the dumbest idea ever.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

avastpiratekitty wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:31 pm
Her latest vlog recap:

Just watched the latest vlog too. A beauty brand for an infant is one the dumbest idea ever.
She wants her to be the new Gerber baby.

I bet she will put her face on every product.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

a beauty brand for a baby? I didn't watch the vlog. but Lenny is clearly her fav. now she has a girl she can cake makeup. Poor Elliot. Poor all of her kids really..

avastpiratekitty
Learner
Learner

Adoptthiskitten wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:39 pm
a beauty brand for a baby? I didn't watch the vlog. but Lenny is clearly her fav. now she has a girl she can cake makeup. Poor Elliot. Poor all of her kids really..
I wouldn't put it past Carlie if she eventually entered Lenny in baby/toddler beauty pageants.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

And if she isn't getting views, who does she think is going to buy this crap?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

musiclover12
Informer
Informer

Post by musiclover12 »

Poor Lenny won't be able to do anything that's not related to cheerleading or dance! (Or be able to wear a colour that's not pink!) Carlie is the epitome of gender stereotypes and Lenny will soon be too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

avastpiratekitty
Learner
Learner

musiclover12 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:11 pm
Poor Lenny won't be able to do anything that's not related to cheerleading or dance! (Or be able to wear a colour that's not pink!) Carlie is the epitome of gender stereotypes and Lenny will soon be too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
On Carlie's Insta story the other night Lenny was sitting on the couch like this:

And I didn't get a screenshot of it, but Carlie added text to it saying that Lenny already has "pointed toes." God forbid Lenny wants to do anything other than dance and/or cheer because Carlie has already decided Lenny is going to be her "mini-me."

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Her toes arent even pointed?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

That's exactly what I thought! Her feet are flexed. They're in the opposite position of pointed toes.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Why do I get the feeling that she is still trying to throw shade at steve.

It’s obvious that she dated someone who tried to change her and she’s constantly bothered by it. Doesn’t seem at peace with her current relationship.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rhea85 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:06 pm
Why do I get the feeling that she is still trying to throw shade at steve.

It’s obvious that she dated someone who tried to change her and she’s constantly bothered by it. Doesn’t seem at peace with her current relationship.
How fake. I don't believe this for one second. And how sweet he enables you to so better but instead supports your MLM

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Carlie the Minimalistic Shopaholic - Part 21

Post by Rhea85 »

Adoptthiskitten wrote: How fake. I don't believe this for one second. And how sweet he enables you to so better but instead supports your MLM
He’s actually doing more harm to her than encouraging her to be her best. He allows her to feed their kids sugar, she’s unhappy with her body and refuses to change her diet, he doesn’t challenge her to do a half marathon with him or take up a spin/gym course.

At least Steve kept her on her toes. Sure he was extreme with his dieting and workouts but she didn’t seem lazy back then. She could join mom scroller team or go to an actual gym that has child care but she does those home workouts and spends the day on Instagram.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”