FlogMUST chez les Money Grabbers #30

YouTubeaddict15
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FlogMUST chez les Money Grabbers #30

Post by YouTubeaddict15 »

Gusber wrote:I can’t imagine why she needs a pair of Uggs to ‘pop out to the bins’ or whatever. Didn’t she get some hard-soled sheepskin slippers from Figleaves to do just that? Lidl being Lidl, she got two pairs; one for inside the funeral parlour and one for nipping outside - both #spon and #free
Sorry for thread hogging I have spent ages trying to catch up!

She keeps going on about how she can’t believe she as a fashion blogger bought some uggs.

Like you said Gusbar she got those freebie figleaves black uggs for wearing out side and now she needs uggs for walking the cats in the garden? Thought they’re outside all day and night killing and bringing in mice. I think she has an actual shopping addiction and so does Ali. It’s all they do now and it’s gross.

Also she didn’t mention once how unethical it is to buy animal product after animal product just to go to the bins? That poor animal gave up its life so she can pop outside to the bins???

She’s disgusting like Cruella De Vil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Chichibangbang wrote:1. Admits she didn't want to pay full price for Ugg boots...what's new?
2. Shames a stranger who she saw at Euston station who apparently did not have the real Ugg boots but a deformed copy. What world does she live in? Does she honesltly think everyone can afford the reall Ugg boots??!!!
3. Viewers are treated to Lynx toileting herself including his undertail....(btw they share popcorn with these cats) :barf:
Yeah I can just imagine mean girl Lydia & Scarrie sitting on the train platform bitching about some innocent girl wearing her snug polyester lined boots that she prob doesn't even know were meant to look like some super expensive brand who go around skinning lambs for theirs. All boots like that go slouchy due to the design. That girl probably watches your videos lydia and pays your bills buying your l'oreal masks and doesn't get expensive designer shit sent to her for free every day of her life so stfu.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

yankydoo wrote:
PixelGirl wrote: Xmas with the MG's: Professional Beggars

Please suggest your other thread title ideas

Xmas with the Money Grabbers: Professional Beggars
Xmas with the Money Grabbers: Professional Beggars & Ad-holics

Happywifehappylife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happywifehappylife »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Chichibangbang wrote:1. Admits she didn't want to pay full price for Ugg boots...what's new?
2. Shames a stranger who she saw at Euston station who apparently did not have the real Ugg boots but a deformed copy. What world does she live in? Does she honesltly think everyone can afford the reall Ugg boots??!!!
3. Viewers are treated to Lynx toileting herself including his undertail....(btw they share popcorn with these cats) :barf:
Yeah I can just imagine mean girl Lydia & Scarrie sitting on the train platform bitching about some innocent girl wearing her snug polyester lined boots that she prob doesn't even know were meant to look like some super expensive brand who go around skinning lambs for theirs. All boots like that go slouchy due to the design. That girl probably watches your videos lydia and pays your bills buying your l'oreal masks and doesn't get expensive designer shit sent to her for free every day of her life so stfu.
That was exactly what I thought. Not everyone wants to buy expensive dead animals. As a vegan I wouldn't buy them anyway but I have bought the faux versions. She is a fucking scumbag. People don't just buy faux versions because they can't afford the real thing and even if that was the reason, so what. People buy items for lots of different reasons. She just showed how stuck up and out of touch with reality she is. Lidl you are an absolute bitch.

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife »

Oh god was she ill? She didn't mention.

What a tedious bore she is!

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

sapphirerain wrote:
yankydoo wrote:
PixelGirl wrote: Xmas with the MG's: Professional Beggars

Please suggest your other thread title ideas

Xmas with the Money Grabbers: Professional Beggars
Xmas with the Money Grabbers: Professional Beggars & Ad-holics
Nice!

Maybe change to:

Xmas with the OMG’s: professional beggars and Ad-holics?

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

YouTubeaddict15 wrote:
sweetpea56 wrote:Not sure if you guys have seen this Sheerluxe video with Victoria inthefrow, Vic is at (27:28) but the best bit is at (39.06) oh and guess who DOESN'T get a mention, YES that's right, you Lydia :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When I click on the linked YT videos ppl kindly link the sound never works, is this the same for anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yep, you have to unmute it first.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Happywifehappylife wrote:
That was exactly what I thought. Not everyone wants to buy expensive dead animals. As a vegan I wouldn't buy them anyway but I have bought the faux versions. She is a fucking scumbag. People don't just buy faux versions because they can't afford the real thing and even if that was the reason, so what. People buy items for lots of different reasons. She just showed how stuck up and out of touch with reality she is. Lidl you are an absolute bitch.
I have struggled with this in my head for ages. I watch them banging on about being Vegan and I won't eat this or that, but then will buy or accept a gift of a bag, shoes or boots that are made out of dead animal skins, how does that work? Either you are Vegan or you aren't?

chellipuff
Learner
Learner

Post by chellipuff »

LimitedPatience wrote:
Gusber wrote:I can’t imagine why she needs a pair of Uggs to ‘pop out to the bins’ or whatever. Didn’t she get some hard-soled sheepskin slippers from Figleaves to do just that? Lidl being Lidl, she got two pairs; one for inside the funeral parlour and one for nipping outside - both #spon and #free

She did, classic flogged announcing of them too. I have a feeling the way she talked about them was as though she was trying to make out they were better than Uggs as well...

If full price bothers her so much she should've rubbed her two grubby brain cells together ahead of the Black Friday sale and thought about buying a pair then...
I was also wondering why she needed another pair of Uggs when she just got those two pair from fig leaves. She also has this Todd’s driving shoes or whatever they’re called that she said would be a house shoe...my only conclusion is she had some kind of voucher left over or got some kind of discount from Ugg and not wanting to have to chip anything in herself bought a discounted pair at Bicester.

BeccaBanana
Debater
Debater

Post by BeccaBanana »

I thought it was pretty silly of her to outright say that a shop in Bicester village was selling snide Uggs! I really don't think a place like that would be selling knock-offs - Ugg copies with a different brand name yes maybe, but not snide uggs. They'd soon be found out and reported. And if I was a shop owner there (even though she didn't name the shop), I'd be pretty pissed off that she was telling her 700k followers that Bicester was selling knockoffs!

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

BeccaBanana wrote:I thought it was pretty silly of her to outright say that a shop in Bicester village was selling snide Uggs! I really don't think a place like that would be selling knock-offs - Ugg copies with a different brand name yes maybe, but not snide uggs. They'd soon be found out and reported. And if I was a shop owner there (even though she didn't name the shop), I'd be pretty pissed off that she was telling her 700k followers that Bicester was selling knockoffs!
It's probably not just a shop in Bicester Village but the actual Uggs Outlet Store there.
https://www.bicestervillage.com/en/shopping/brands/ugg/

Miss Marple
Talker
Talker

Post by Miss Marple »

Yeah... she mentions taking the cats for a walk even through they are now quasi free-range, apparently. Which is which? Or have they been put back on a leash? Maybe she couldn’t deal with the little gifts brought back by her fur babies anymore?

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

sapphirerain wrote:A bit off topic (and sorry if this picture has been posted before), but I was just scrolling through her Instagram after not having seen her page for months. Um, why does she look like a 40 year old man dressed in drag? Does she think she looks good? Like, what is going on...? Her head and face are enormous and her arms are twigs. Her eyebrows are like two big slugs glued to her head. This picture is the most awkward thing I’ve seen in ages and their relationship makes zero sense, lmao.

There was a Youtube video I watched, must be well over a year ago. It was made by goodness knows who, I don't remember their channel, but it was about ten minutes long and whoever it was had gone through lots of photos of her, videos and were commenting on why they were convinced she was a man. It used to come up regularly when you searched her name on Youtube, then suddenly stopped appearing. I can only think they'd been asked to take it down. The comments underneath were ruthless, made this place look like a kindergarden in comparison.

get-thee-to
Lurker
Lurker

Post by get-thee-to »

Tell me you can see it too :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

happyforest wrote:She's so weak from malnourishment, she can barely open a bottle for herself. That poor slothie dear.

Succame!!! LOLOL

"Give it a little lick" - Ali. I don't think she likes to succame to or for Ali, ever.

Lynx on the chair at the endish when she's droning on and on.. I've always thought Lynx is a bit cross eyed, but he legit looked like he was rolling his eyes as she droned on. :D Then giving himself "a little lick" at the end... priceless.

She soldiered on, with a sore throat that was so terrible(!!!), she didn't think to not expose the poor masses at Bicester. Bless her black heart. And wait a minute, I thought they were going to Bicester to buy presents for family, but she only buys herself a pair of Uggs, and Ali buys himself a bunch of stuff? What about the people's presents? Once again, this creature leaves me with So. Many. Questions. It's really a talent.

There's a theme here, every single year. She crammed a wedding planning/house shopping, and fun illness last year. Now this year, it's all renovations, vlogmas with the McNuggettyHugeHeadedThoughMalnourishedGems and another fun bag illness.

I've been thinking, remember how she made such a point earlier in the year to announce that she'd reached all her big life goals before 30? It's like since then, without any serious life goals, she's completely floundered. Changing up every corner of the new McMansion over and over again, tearing the changes down, complaining and throwing blame around only on the paid contractors, and then redoing things again. That's all she has on lately. That and constant mentions of impending new luxury cars. I think she's getting a Mercedes, wonder what Ali will get. And will it actually be a purchase, or a sponsored loan for a few weeks?

Back to normal snug-festing, cozy, demolition zone house, flogging everything for every coin possible, programming tomorrow. I CAN'T WAIT!! :o
Yes he is cross-eyed. No offence to it but he's no pure Bengal like Lumi. Another thing they probably rushed into not wanting to wait around for, the perfect cat. That or as usual didn't want to pay full price for.Image

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Couldn't possibly put bells on their collars...Do they even wear collars?Image

fjordr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fjordr »

Yeah, no wonder if the cat is no real bengal, since it was a gift from Lidl to Ali..,

Post by Guest »

sapphirerain wrote:A bit off topic (and sorry if this picture has been posted before), but I was just scrolling through her Instagram after not having seen her page for months. Um, why does she look like a 40 year old man dressed in drag? Does she think she looks good? Like, what is going on...? Her head and face are enormous and her arms are twigs. Her eyebrows are like two big slugs glued to her head. This picture is the most awkward thing I’ve seen in ages and their relationship makes zero sense, lmao.

What's wrong with the picture?
Ali's hand is not holding Lydia by the waist.
Lydia is crossing her legs away from Ali despite the arms around his shoulder and actually twisting her lower half away from him...
:D
New thread shoud be ADmas with the Money Grabbers....etc not Xmas lol

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Yes he is cross-eyed. No offence to it but he's no pure Bengal like Lumi. Another thing they probably rushed into not wanting to wait around for, the perfect cat. That or as usual didn't want to pay full price for.Image
Nooooo, not another animal pretending to talk about his mummy and daddy :fit: :fit:

june+ping
Informer
Informer

Post by june+ping »

there's nothing wrong w crossed eyes.....a real bengal or not. <3

Return to “Lydia Millen”