Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jess & Gabriel CONte - Part 3

Post by heyitsheidi »

Professional_eater wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:31 am
True, their viewer count has decreased substantially and with the kind of videos they put out, like repetitive Q&As and cringy carpool karaokes, that doesn’t really come as a surprise. I mean, “dressing in my husband’s clothes for a week” ?? Come on. They may as well have officially given up. I won't be shocked if “better content” is the reason they decide to have a child.
Honestly, the content they put out is content that middle schoolers would be making. Imagine being 23 years old and making a video about tik-toks.....
Having a child does set them up with content for life and we know they will exploit the hell out of their child. Jess will literally cling onto the child so at least Gabe will have a little bit of a break there lol. They are both (especially Jess) way too immature to be having kids. Jess is a child herself. Who at her age still watches High School Musical while taking themselves seriously?

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryam0 »

i don't understand at all what audience they're targeting. they make stupid videos recreating tik toks (which i'm sure was jess's idea because she has the mind of a twelve year old), but then they'll have videos talking about birth control and waiting until marriage to have sex. they'll make high school musical karaoke videos (again, jess's idea) but then in other videos gabe will make jokes about, again, sex. like when he does that stupid thing with his eyebrows and goes "you know what i'm sayin'." WHO do they want to watch their videos?? it seems like both of their ideas are conflicting and that's why there's inconsistency.

ivyrabbit
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyrabbit »

The thing is they want to make a video that only takes them minimum 2-3 & maximum 4-5 filming hours & doesn't require much effort. And hence that's why they find easiest video ideas like recreating tiktoks to make a video. Its all about making easiest possible video & earn money as much as you can. Also jess is a child for sure if she thinks that those videos are very creative or adult related. 😂 Also that "dressing in husband's clothes for a week" was a j&g's fans idea who tweeted out to them. It isn't jess's own idea. She isn't that creative 😂 she just saw that idea, stole it & made a video but never liked that tweet so it seems like it was her own original idea. 😂

Post by Guest »

Ew that gross new video. Disgusting

heyitsheidi
Informer
Informer

Post by heyitsheidi »

Wow....they actually made another tiktok video. I called it lol. But these people are literally middle schoolers. I would think they feel embarrassed doing such childish things for their videos but then I remembered that Jess is a child. What's the next video? HUSBAND AND WIFE SING HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! Their videos are boring because they are boring. They don't have any personality. Jess has no hobbies besides doing things for Gabe and household chores. Jess also has no friends besides Gabe and his friends so its not like she can film a video with them. I don't know how much longer their channel can survive. They are so..bland. I guess having a baby was their only option. How many HUABND AND WIFE videos can they do? They are also so uninteresting. Does it really matter if a wife dresses in her husband's clothes? Women wear men's clothing all the time...

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

These are some gifts they’re giving to family. They all look to be the same size... so the same sort of thing.

I really do think it’s pertaining to an announcement.

A gift they all open at the same time, no doubt. Something cute and small like keychains with aunty/uncle/grandma/grandpa on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

dearactually wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:58 pm

These are some gifts they’re giving to family. They all look to be the same size... so the same sort of thing.

A gift they all open at the same time, no doubt. Something cute and small like keychains with aunty/uncle/grandma/grandpa on it?

I thought that too

heyitsheidi
Informer
Informer

Post by heyitsheidi »

dearactually wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:58 pm

Yeah, I'm 99% sure she's pregnant. They will probably do a 10 part vlog on the reveal.

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

Could be just the angle but...

heyitsheidi
Informer
Informer

Post by heyitsheidi »

dearactually wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:08 pm
Could be just the angle but...

I don't really see anything? Maybe its because she is wearing baggy clothes idk.

Ssg511
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ssg511 »

She was being a total diva in the latest video to Gabe. Her true colors are really showing. She is straight up rude to him

Post by Guest »

Ssg511 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:27 am
She was being a total diva in the latest video to Gabe. Her true colors are really showing. She is straight up rude to him
Yeah... The way she made him not tell his long version of the story. A few people commented over it to. She's always trying to make him feel weird. Like yea i don't like Gabe because he's annoying and extra but she was being straight up mean about it. Looks like the honeymoon stage is over and she's getting really annoyed by him to but nowadays she's being vocal about it which is putting him down/ discouraging him in a way

Post by Guest »

Also their minions are so annoying as well. The new video was actually really gross and disgusting (the spitting part) also many times she seemed to give him side eyes and kept being mean to him and moat of their minions were commenting "admirable couple" "they're so adorable" etc like is this what you find adorable? My initial reaction seeing that thumbnail was just "eww"

Post by Guest »

They'd honestly do anything to get views. Even spit in each other's mouth. Sorry this sounds gross but they did it ew.

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryam0 »

i guess the years of literally NEVER being away from each other's sides has caught up to them. maybe if they spent like five damn minutes apart each day jess wouldn't be getting annoyed with gabe for being how he has always been

paradisesurf5
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by paradisesurf5 »

Hi! New here :)
Also, did anyone notice on her story a few days ago she posted a picture of some sort of Christmas music (possibly Gabe?) and said “perfect for putting a baby to sleep” or something like that?
Idk if anyone has a screenshot

Isabella13
Learner
Learner

Post by Isabella13 »

paradisesurf5 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:33 pm
Hi! New here :)
Also, did anyone notice on her story a few days ago she posted a picture of some sort of Christmas music (possibly Gabe?) and said “perfect for putting a baby to sleep” or something like that?
Idk if anyone has a screenshot
I noticed that too. I think it was music her dad made but I didn’t screenshot..

paradisesurf5
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by paradisesurf5 »

Yes it was worded something like
“Perfect music for relaxing”
“Or putting a baby to sleep”
🤷‍♀️
Someone has babies on her mind!

ivyrabbit
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyrabbit »

Here's the screenshot of her saying "perfect to relax a baby".!! She obviously has a baby on her mind. But then there is a question: why would you make slight disagreements when someone will say you're pregnant? Like she did yesterday on Twitter. If that "perfect to relax a baby" for meant for the mothers in the audience — you could have worded it out like "there are perfect to calm down a baby too if you're a mother. I'm not pregnant guys. Don't worry!! i just thought about the mothers who are there in my audience." now that would have been perfect if she wanted to promote her dad's mudic, make child references but it would be clear that she is not pregnant bc of what she has added afterwards.

Honestly at this point i'm done how she slaps back at haters bc they're not saying something that she wants to hear. If she wasn't pregnant, why the heck she would go out of her way to say "well that news to me" in such a sarcastic & sassy manner? Like if you're not, you're not. You don't have to go out of your way ALL THE FREAKING TIME just to prove someone wrong. Nobody can tell you're pregnant, not even gabe if you don't tell him yourself. THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO POINT IN RESPONDING THERE. But then all she claims about is being people pleaser & kind. HOW THE FUCK YOU'RE BEING KIND & SWEET WHILE RESPONSING TO A HATER IN A COMPLETE SASSY MANNER JUST TO PROVE THEM WRONG?????????????????????? Maybe bc she wants to gain sympathy from her child audience bc she can't handle it maturely.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

New thread! viewtopic.php?f=564&t=37160 :rofl:

It was about time!

Return to “Jess and Gabriel”