hello_potato
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jess & Gabriel CONte - Part 3

Post by hello_potato »

ivyrabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:07 pm
Idk if anyone reads here or not but I've to get this out of my chest. I'm really disappointed in Jess. Like is she even working on her company??? To be very honest, I'm not real fan of j&g now but atleast after summer lauch of this year, today gabe had a photoshoot of another launch for his company. Atleast he is doing something for his company. Something is better than nothing, right? Whereas jess — she doesn't even upload weekly on her own channel. She doesn't post on her h&w Insta neither she plugs it. She uploads whenever she feels like it (which isn't bad BC pressuring yourself to upload weekly on both channels can be pretty stressful) but when it comes to Jess — she likes to organize her life pretty much everyday so isn't a problem for her to schedule everything so that isn't stressful for her & weekly uploads are also done. Almost once in a week they say — they're busy. And I don't see it. Maybe she just includes household chores as work too? I don't know. I'm pretty much very disappointed in her. Why all the complain when you're doing nothing for your company? And if you're working then why cant you show what you're working on? I don't hate her or anything. There are so many just disappointments I've & i only saw them complaining about it. I know for her/them— it seems like we're hating her. But for God's sake can you take a moment & try to understand what we're trying to say too?
i think she gave up on h&w because she has gotten her green card! she has to show proof that she is financially stable and has a serious business in town. so its a scam, a big ass scam.

hello_potato
Learner
Learner

Post by hello_potato »

heyitsheidi wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:35 am
jess literally has no personality, i'm not surprised that her videos are so boring
all she does is clean, laundry, get eyelash extensions, talk about australia, and post about her dog, oh and cater to gabe
i dont know what their stupid idiotic fans see in both of them! they are so fake and all they want to do is scam their money. they are not role models! people shouldnt look up to them

hello_potato
Learner
Learner

Post by hello_potato »

ivyrabbit wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:54 am
strawberryam0 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:40 am
their christmas album from last year is what led me to this website lol. i was searching for people talking about how bad it was, aaaand it's just as bad this year. it's so incredibly boring, jesus, who would actually listen to that?? it puts you to sleep.
Ikr!! I don't know how people finding this as "a good album". Though i would slightly disagree bc previous christmas album release was much better than this one (atleast in my opinion). This year there was a difference in their promotions too. They just posted a pic & announced it. Which is strange. Bc previous year they live streamed it, Gave a Lil sneak peek & made preorders & then released it. Whereas this year, it seems little hush-hush recording, not paying much attention to the singing & then releasing thru simple post/tweet. Bc every year they've live streamed whenever there is a album release & this year was a bit strange. Not gonna lie I feel like they're not as grateful as they were before since jess already got her residency now. So they just released it without paying much attention bc they thought people will like it anyways.
they are the epitome of what entitled bad singers look and sound like :)

hello_potato
Learner
Learner

Post by hello_potato »

heyitsheidi wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:25 pm
she acts like a child too.

she is a child.
SHE.IS.A.CHILD! so immature and have 0 opinions. that's the type of person i wouldnt want to hire not be friends with. like girl, you are NOT strong, you are NOT independent, you are NOT creative, you CANT solve problems and you are just plain old boring and disgusting to see how you fish for validation.

Victoria21
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Victoria21 »

I do not understand why some people still watch their videos....

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

edit: wrong thread

Post by Guest »

hello_potato wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:34 pm
ivyrabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:07 pm
Idk if anyone reads here or not but I've to get this out of my chest. I'm really disappointed in Jess. Like is she even working on her company??? To be very honest, I'm not real fan of j&g now but atleast after summer lauch of this year, today gabe had a photoshoot of another launch for his company. Atleast he is doing something for his company. Something is better than nothing, right? Whereas jess — she doesn't even upload weekly on her own channel. She doesn't post on her h&w Insta neither she plugs it. She uploads whenever she feels like it (which isn't bad BC pressuring yourself to upload weekly on both channels can be pretty stressful) but when it comes to Jess — she likes to organize her life pretty much everyday so isn't a problem for her to schedule everything so that isn't stressful for her & weekly uploads are also done. Almost once in a week they say — they're busy. And I don't see it. Maybe she just includes household chores as work too? I don't know. I'm pretty much very disappointed in her. Why all the complain when you're doing nothing for your company? And if you're working then why cant you show what you're working on? I don't hate her or anything. There are so many just disappointments I've & i only saw them complaining about it. I know for her/them— it seems like we're hating her. But for God's sake can you take a moment & try to understand what we're trying to say too?
i think she gave up on h&w because she has gotten her green card! she has to show proof that she is financially stable and has a serious business in town. so its a scam, a big ass scam.
Remember her announcement video were she said how much she lo0o0oooved having her own company and how she's wanted her own brand foreverrrRrRrrrr yet there's been no mention of it since the initial few months since launch (and I remember, months and months ago, she asked her insta followers what products they wanted to see - sO cReAtiVe!!1!!)

Can't trust these damn YouTube kids with anything.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

I know Jess doesn't have any friends but does no one in her life tell her to chill with the fake tan and face bronzer? Jeez, it's a bad look on her. Also, I am curious to see what her collab with Windsor would look like. I feel her style is quite cute, but also stuff you could find on Princess Polly. Creative is never a word I'd use to describe Jess.

morgsanderson
Learner
Learner

Post by morgsanderson »

Does anyone have any guesses where they will be moving? So many youtubers seem to head for Salt Lake when they have kids. Or Florida to be with gabes family?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Please continue here: viewtopic.php?t=37160

Return to “Jess and Gabriel”