MaryMakingIt - Part 15 - Definitely Not SuperMaryFace

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: MaryMakingIt - Part 15 - Definitely Not SuperMaryFace

Post by DaylightAmy »

I am really not sure how they're planning to move to Australia this year when there are still Australian residents stuck overseas from the border shutdown a year ago waiting to come home from holidays... if they move I'd love to know how they managed to cut in line from people who already have lives here and aren't able to come home to them.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Accidentally caught a Ken stream just now and it's a Just Chatting stream called "Hi - I'm Still Kickin" and he's whinging about YouTube and Twitch ads and revenue/payment :roll: good to see some things never change... not Ken still whining about numbers and money.

Is he ever going to realize he has a cushy life, overly comfortable lifestyle and all he needs to do is frickin' ENJOY HIS JOB :roll: ffs you manbaby.

Joobilee
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Joobilee »

New video of them being in Australia now and quarantining. My question is: does anyone know if the dogs/pets are moving with them? I haven’t heard or seen anything mentioned about it.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Yeah I don't think they've said anything about the pets. Could go either way, depending on the pets, and what Mary and Ken are willing to pay for too.

Presuming the same pets are still alive and not rehomed, but who knows...

BETTY - can come to Australia, $2000 + 10 day minimum border quarantine
BOSS - can come to Australia, $2000 + 10 day minimum border quarantine
BISCUIT - can come to Australia, $2000 + 10 day minimum border quarantine
LUNCHBOX - lizards, even native species, are not allowed to be imported as pets (as far as I could find)
GRETA - snakes, even native species, are not allowed to be imported as pets (as far as I could find)
DORA - invertebrates, even native species, are not allowed to be imported as pets (as far as I could find)
---> exceptions are made for lizards, snakes and invertebrates when it is for research or zoological purposes

So they would have rehomed the exotic pets, and my best guess is they paid $2000 just for Betty, if at all, and have left Boss with Ken's parents and Biscuit with her actual owners. Not that they'll ever say anything after what happened to Jackie and the snakes.

Dog quarantine is subject to testing by vets pre- and post-arrival and any extra day spent in quarantine is charged on top of the $2000 if anything abnormal is found it blood work.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

MaryMakingIt - Part 15 - Definitely Not SuperMaryFace

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

I havent been here in years. Hello everybodeh!

Came here to say that ive been following Mary on instagram for a while though she was posting less and less and now it seems she deleted it entirely.

A while back she already made a bunch of her videos private, like I was searching for her joker one today but that is no longer there. Now her instagram is gone, was not expecting her to be able to let go of that. Anyone want to guess if she's slowly going to pull her kids off of the internet aswell and wont let Ken feature them or her in vlogs anymore?

JCI
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by JCI »

DaylightAmy wrote:Yeah I don't think they've said anything about the pets. Could go either way, depending on the pets, and what Mary and Ken are willing to pay for too.

Presuming the same pets are still alive and not rehomed, but who knows...

BETTY - can come to Australia, $2000 + 10 day minimum border quarantine
BOSS - can come to Australia, $2000 + 10 day minimum border quarantine
BISCUIT - can come to Australia, $2000 + 10 day minimum border quarantine
LUNCHBOX - lizards, even native species, are not allowed to be imported as pets (as far as I could find)
GRETA - snakes, even native species, are not allowed to be imported as pets (as far as I could find)
DORA - invertebrates, even native species, are not allowed to be imported as pets (as far as I could find)
---> exceptions are made for lizards, snakes and invertebrates when it is for research or zoological purposes

So they would have rehomed the exotic pets, and my best guess is they paid $2000 just for Betty, if at all, and have left Boss with Ken's parents and Biscuit with her actual owners. Not that they'll ever say anything after what happened to Jackie and the snakes.

Dog quarantine is subject to testing by vets pre- and post-arrival and any extra day spent in quarantine is charged on top of the $2000 if anything abnormal is found it blood work.
They supposedly a while ago gave biscuit to another family. Lunch box and Greta were given to a reptile place. It was on one of the steams of Ken’s if I recall right…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCI
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by JCI »

Joobilee wrote:New video of them being in Australia now and quarantining. My question is: does anyone know if the dogs/pets are moving with them? I haven’t heard or seen anything mentioned about it.
From what I understand, the dogs were staying with Ken’s family. Biscuit was given to a family a few months back. Greta & Lunch box were given to some reptile place, Dora passed away a while back as well. Per Ken’s live stream..

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Ken hasnt said a single positive thing since they moved to Australia has he. He seems really fucking miserable.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Ken also mentioned "the reasons they didn't bring Boss and Betty" -

1. It would have cost $10,000 per dog (that's an absolute top ceiling cost estimate there).
2. The dogs would have to "quarantine for months" (actually it's 10 days).
3. He said 8% of all dogs who are transported on planes die on the flight. (I can't find any statistics to even remotely support that, what am I missing?)
4. "Boss would have been living in this tiny house full of people" (I didn't think they had planned to move in with Mary's parents this long if not for the NSW shitstorm outbreak... but sure, we'll pretend this was part of the reason).
5. Something, something, "if any of these reasons don't hold up, none of you will be committed enough to argue the other 3"... basically.

They just didn't want to bring the dogs. For whatever reason. They could have - and the above reasons I dare say are mostly exaggerations. But they didn't want to. That's fine. Just own it and say you've at this stage after everything you've done learned your lesson and you're no longer "adopting" (buying) pets. The end. Curtain falls. Be done with it already.

You've had, what, 20 pets over the past however many years - and all of them were either given away or they passed away young. Just say you should've never made money acting like you had any authority on the subject of pet care, admit you made way too many poor choices and you're not going to be getting pets anymore. It's really simple.

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

There is a new video on Ken's channel where he and Mary watch an "I didnt know I was pregnant'' video and react to it. First time i've seen her in a long time.
Mary is looking pretty rough. I don't know if its because she gained alot of weight or if she's been constantly baking in the sun but she is starting to have some deep lines in her face. And it looks like she's going grey.

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Third baby is here!

His name is David Wolfram. Cute name. Apparently he gave them a ''big scare''. I'm sure later they'll share what happened that got them spooked.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

ShakingMyFuckingHead wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:05 am

There is a new video on Ken's channel where he and Mary watch an "I didnt know I was pregnant'' video and react to it. First time i've seen her in a long time.
Mary is looking pretty rough. I don't know if its because she gained alot of weight or if she's been constantly baking in the sun but she is starting to have some deep lines in her face. And it looks like she's going grey.
You're right, she doesn't look her age at all. Not in a "tiger earned her stripes" kinda way either.

I wonder if she's gonna stick with the butter churning look she was sporting in Mississippi or if she's going to completely change who she is again now that she's back in Australia.

I did think again the other day about how Ken plucked her, as a 17/18 year old fan girl, from another continent and kind of isolated her in MS before she got a chance to form a sense of self. He's lucky she's continued to hide her age well enough and long enough because that shit wouldn't really fly now.

PrincessIcecream
Learner
Learner

Post by PrincessIcecream »

Is she active anywhere these days? Used to like her vlogs back when she had her first baby. Had a quick look and her channel is dead, her Twitter is private and she has no Instagram? Is that right? Ken rarely vlogs anymore either. I don't much care for his reaction content, I was interested to see their family vlogs.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

PrincessIcecream wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:09 pm
Is she active anywhere these days? Used to like her vlogs back when she had her first baby. Had a quick look and her channel is dead, her Twitter is private and she has no Instagram? Is that right? Ken rarely vlogs anymore either. I don't much care for his reaction content, I was interested to see their family vlogs.
I think quite a few people would enjoy seeing their family vlogs again - but Ken said in a recent stream basically he and Mary can't stomach any criticism, advice comments or tiring questions on the vlogs so they're no longer sharing their personal life like that. Apart from some small appearances with Ken, Mary is completely off the internet because she couldn't handle critics anymore (that's what Ken basically said recently). Which is interesting because critical comments on their direct accounts were rare, we were really just here on GG the whole time, out of their line of sight should they choose.

I think it's part self-awareness (they were always snappy at comments they deemed inconvenient) but also part just not wanting to own some things for the sake of their pride. The 'big things' like all the snakes dying and leaving their pets behind and Mary having been so young (now that her age is out) would eventually keep coming up - and particularly Mary has even been unable to address the small inconsistencies for the sake of her pride (remember when she claimed she was in her third year of multiple BA degrees before coming to the US? At 18?? LOL) so these big things they would just not get away from because they're unable to just say "we done fcked up, we'll do better".

MONOCHROME864
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MONOCHROME864 »

DaylightAmy wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:37 pm
PrincessIcecream wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:09 pm
I think quite a few people would enjoy seeing their family vlogs again - but Ken said in a recent stream basically he and Mary can't stomach any criticism, advice comments or tiring questions on the vlogs so they're no longer sharing their personal life like that. Apart from some small appearances with Ken, Mary is completely off the internet because she couldn't handle critics anymore (that's what Ken basically said recently). Which is interesting because critical comments on their direct accounts were rare, we were really just here on GG the whole time, out of their line of sight should they choose.

I think it's part self-awareness (they were always snappy at comments they deemed inconvenient) but also part just not wanting to own some things for the sake of their pride. The 'big things' like all the snakes dying and leaving their pets behind and Mary having been so young (now that her age is out) would eventually keep coming up - and particularly Mary has even been unable to address the small inconsistencies for the sake of her pride (remember when she claimed she was in her third year of multiple BA degrees before coming to the US? At 18?? LOL) so these big things they would just not get away from because they're unable to just say "we done fcked up, we'll do better".

Every time ken is live Mary gets in the view of the camera and or is handing Ken the baby. Also, Did anyone catch Ken’s live tonight.He was also kind of snappy at Layla ..

bakers
Learner
Learner

Post by bakers »

Havent posted in so long here, just want to say I checked Kens twitter lately and he said he gave his house in the US to his parents instead of selling it. People are all praising him telling how much of a good person he is. LOL isnt this house built by his parents?? he didnt buy them or give them a house he just left them what they built!

MONOCHROME864
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MONOCHROME864 »

I just have no words… and his “fans” think its cute..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

appreciate123
Stalker
Stalker

Post by appreciate123 »

Well, Betty died on the 31st according to Ken’s twitter

JennaJem
Learner
Learner

Post by JennaJem »

appreciate123 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:57 pm
Well, Betty died on the 31st according to Ken’s twitter
I think he's talking about Betty White?

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

So...there having fucken 4 kids! 4!
Mary has said in the past she wanted to have 5-6 kids, my god, ken is nothing but a baby making machine to her?!..JFC!!! Bet she "forced" him to Australia just to go that far. Ken ye're such a fucking IDIOT SOMETIMES!!! When are you going to clue in she fucking USING YOU!!! Get a mastectomy for God's sake!!!!!!!

Return to “MaryMakingIt”